Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Hannah all there? Seriously, she looks a little weird in their new video. If you focus on her when she’s setting up the toy and Shane begins to use it, she definitely looks a little “different”. Her facial expressions and excitement about it, she’s just in awe of the whole thing. Or maybe it’s her over acting on purpose to make everything seem amazing for him, similar to when you help a kid open a present on Christmas morning

Reactions: 5
They had to get up at 4:30 in the morning for that interview, so maybe that's why even both of them look tired (mostly Hannah). It was definitely noticeable.

Reactions: 1
PLEASE, for the love of the entire universe, with all the money they have, why do they insist on keeping that disgusting, filthy, and grimy yellow towel? That thing is like a petri dish growing it's own ecosystem or something.

A forensic examiner would find evidence of literally every bodily fluid know to man and probably some that aren't on that nasty towel.

It's so indicative of their terrible hygiene.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Hannah all there? Seriously, she looks a little weird in their new video. If you focus on her when she’s setting up the toy and Shane begins to use it, she definitely looks a little “different”. Her facial expressions and excitement about it, she’s just in awe of the whole thing. Or maybe it’s her over acting on purpose to make everything seem amazing for him, similar to when you help a kid open a present on Christmas morning
Shes probably in awe of the money they got under the table to make this advertisement. I doubt they agreed to give this company free promo without even getting to keep the product. Their instas are riddled with sponsored ads too.

Reactions: 1
Regardless of this bionic arm, Shane can only chew a few bites. His mouth and tongue are not strong enough to eat an entire meal. That's why he uses the shakes. Seems like a huge waste of money to me, he'd rather be spoon fed by Hannah anyway.

PLEASE, for the love of the entire universe, with all the money they have, why do they insist on keeping that disgusting, filthy, and grimy yellow towel? That thing is like a petri dish growing it's own ecosystem or something.

A forensic examiner would find evidence of literally every bodily fluid know to man and probably some that aren't on that nasty towel.

It's so indicative of their terrible hygiene.
THAT smell...I know that smell. Any one who has worked with disabled folks knows it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
what towel are we talking about?
His chair armrest is lined with a nasty yellow towel where his arm rests at all times. This thing has been there for YEARS and you can tell it never gets washed. It looks like a towel you'd find next to a dumpster in an alley.

And his chair itself looks pretty disgusting too.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hate that I know what “famous thumb” means

I just watched the newest one, I still cant tell if Hannah is acting or just plain ********. Her overreactions to every little thing Shane does is so odd. Like she literally cant catch her breath fake laughing when shane scoops up the nerds and starts eating them. Also she couldnt have put on a more revealing outfit, which im not complaining, but it seems she was really putting it in our faces this time. I posted a comment about her making an onlyfans but Shane might shadow ban it, Ill see where it goes. In the meantime enjoy some nightmare fuel
No one wears booty shorts more than Hannah. she’s obsessed with showing off every curve, probably because Shane’s into the idea of men lusting after her body as some freaky power trip

Maybe their followers are smarter than we think. Lol maybe they see it as him being physically disabled and he found someone who’s mentally disabled therefore everything they do is cute and they’re a perfect match for each other...two disabled people who compliment each other’s impairments. And maybe that’s why her mom encouraged her to pursue him and is so overly supportive with everything. I’m just trying to make it make sense. Also, if you look in the background of some of their videos when they’re inside, why so many photos of their dog on their walls? Where are the pictures of his side of the family in his house? You’d think he’d put up portraits of his parents, his brother and his cousin who he started his foundation with. But it’s just him, Hannah, the dog and the mom plastered all over their walls

Last edited:
I know that their "marriage" video was weeks ago, but I still think about it and find it very odd that they muted their interactions during the zoom call and only showed their exchanging vows for a few seconds- this is reminiscent of their filmed proposal which was also muted and a few seconds long. Why did they mute such seemingly momentous occasions? I find it hypocritical that they're feigning modesty and privacy while on the same Youtube channel showcasing Hannah's ass cheeks in a one piece swimsuit jerry-rigged into a thong while following kinky shower orders.

Reactions: 8
~ Can Shane really reach the big O? I have my doubts...... ~

So I was thinking about everything that occurs throughout the body during sex. Before hitting the mountaintop, people tightly tense their muscles to help get over the top.

Well Shane cannot tense his muscles. So how can he release his swimmers? Therefore how can he get Hannah knocked up? I could be wrong.

One thing's for sure though. As Hannah gets herself off with her vibrator, Shane's there to repeatedly yell "helping, helping".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
~ Can Shane really reach the big O? I have my doubts...... ~

So I was thinking about everything that occurs throughout the body during sex. Before hitting the mountaintop, people tightly tense their muscles to help get over the top.

Well Shane cannot tense his muscles. So how can he release his swimmers? Therefore how can he get Hannah knocked up? I could be wrong.

One thing's for sure though. As Hannah gets herself off with her vibrator, Shane's there to repeatedly yell "helping, helping".
Yeah true. Good point! Maybe he can't. I'm willing to entertain the idea he could possibly experience that aspect somehow... BUT you can't convince me theres a way they can have sex where he actually could impregnate her.

Also, on this note, are we supposed to believe though his body is the size of a child he is normal sized down there? So likely we are working with essentially a micro, and a body that cannot move and locked limbs. Explain to me how that could work. Why do they have to pretend it's totally normal? I'd honestly respect them more and maybe even believe them more if they were up front not only about how they cannot have sex, but also the massive burnout that she must experience IF she is truly the only caretaker. The whole charade of pretending everything is easy and fun is what bothers me most.

Here is my interpretation of how sex works for men with SMA. I am not a doctor, but I took a years worth of science courses in college:

Arousal: when aroused by gentle or rough touch to various parts of the body, sensory nerve cells (receptors) on nipple and genitals send signals to the brain and spinal cord that indicate arousal. When sight, smell or thought cause arousal, the brain starts activating parts of the nervous system to signal sexual arousal. In patients with SMA, the thought parts of the brain are normal- so SMA men can get aroused.

Boners: Arousal activates the parasympathetic system in the spinal cord which sends muscle relaxing chemicals down its fibers into the penis, which dilates blood vessels in the penis and causes an erection. The penis is a smooth muscle and isn't a voluntary muscle, as a result- men with SMA who have limited or zero muscle mobility can still experience arousal and a resulting erect penis.

SMA brain and erection: The brain is not effected by SMA and as a result, imagery, smell, touch, etc can enhance arousal and send signals to the parasympathetic system to maintain an erection- conversely, thoughts of embarrassment, fatigue or anxiety as with an able bodied man can reduce or completely eliminate an erection.

Orgasm/Ejaculation: The sympathetic nervous system gains control over the parasympathetic system and starts the process of achieving an orgasm. The sympathetic nervous system is also located in the spinal cord, and nerve fibers carry chemicals that cause muscles to contract in the pelvic region. The muscles contracting in the penis are primarily involuntary (smooth muscles). When a penis is ejaculating during the orgasm, the smooth muscles contract rhythmically for roughly 3-5 seconds. The involuntary contractions within the smooth muscle of the penis create a wave of pleasure throughout the body and brain and a hydraulic effect that pulses semen up, away and out of the penis- this is the final result of the process of arousal to orgasm. In cases of SMA, with obviously weakened voluntary muscles, the strength of orgasm could potentially be lessened, but it is still possible. To put a simple visual to this: think of a standard penis as a water hose of jizz and an SMA penis as squeezing the lower portion of a toothpaste tube- both can come, but one will shoot further and stronger.

Reactions: 6
I asked my bf what he thought about them and showed them a picture. He said oh yeah that is something people are into. I said what do you mean ‘into’? “You know it’s a fetish. Some chicks are into disabled people. They have websites to meet and everything.” I’m like how do you know and I doubt it’s as common as you’re saying? He said his friend he served in Iraq with lost a leg and an arm and when he got back girls would throw themselves at him. It was so bad he actively makes sure anyone he dates is not a devotee as they call it. Which to me isn’t the same at all. But he thinks there are enough into it that one really intense one might seek out someone like Shane since he has an online presence.

So to men this relationship seems possible and legitimate but as a woman I think we know what other women want to an extent. I just don’t know any women who would sign up to be a caretaker for their lover. I don’t think it’s real. I think men are really egocentric enough to think that women will always want them no matter what condition they might have tho

But didn't you know shane is a stud and what every girl dreams of having and if you think any different you're ableist 😂😂😂😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their new video is very phlegmy just a warning

Hannah wants goblin boys baby she's not right in the head

Of course Shane doesn't want a baby yet because it means he won't have all of Hannah's attention on his entitled ass

• Haha
Shane isn't ready to have kids? But... he won't be doing ANY of the work. And like... his lifespan estimation is considerably shorter than average, if he plans to have kids he should be wanting to do it earlier rather than later. Is he delaying having kids because he's worried Hannah won't have enough timr to cater to his every need?

A baby being around would affect his life minimally, it's not like he's out barhopping every night! Also Hannah is CRAZY. The girl is what, 24? And dying to have a baby while full time caregiving a grown man AND a dog?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.