Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
woah good find. I brought this up before about their fans like who are these people how do we know theyre even real

Reactions: 4
I think part of the thrill for them is the lying and manipulation. I guarantee behind closed doors they are laughing at how easy it is to separate fools from their money.

Why oh why do they insist on keeping that maggoty gross yellow towel?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I swear I read many posts ago that he gets his phlegm suctioned out at night? Either way, suction tube or throat scraper, both are nasty!

• Sick
One thing that a friend mentioned was imagine if the roles were different and if Shane was the able bodied person and Hannah had SMA. There would be a double standard and people would call Shane a pervert taking advantage of a disabled person.

Reactions: 6
One thing that a friend mentioned was imagine if the roles were different and if Shane was the able bodied person and Hannah had SMA. There would be a double standard and people would call Shane a pervert taking advantage of a disabled person.
Yes I have seen people comment this before. There is no way women would get behind this, they would be saying that the guy is taking advantage of a disabled girl. The channel would be no way near as successful without all of the virtual signalling women they have got now. Talk about double standards.

Reactions: 7
They don't post very much lately....guess it's a bit boring now and their only option for more views is Hannah will have to be pregnant soon. Only so many times you can discuss her birth control or have fake weddings.

Another video out today about babies.

This one is supposedly about fertility testing. I seriously don't understand how they still have fans. Almost 8 billion people are on this planet and they think they're special because they want to add to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another video out today about babies.

This one is supposedly about fertility testing. I seriously don't understand how they still have fans. Almost 8 billion people are on this planet and they think they're special because they want to add to that.
The new video is about how because of the medicine that Shane is on for his SMA, they have to be more careful about getting pregnant because it is an experimental drug. When the drug was tested on animals, it caused abnormalities in sperm when given in high doses. So, Shane is going to have his sperm tested for abnormalities, not only for themselves to see how the medicine will affect their chances of getting pregnant if they do not wait the 4 months necessary for the drug to leave Shane's body, but also for the other people currently taking the drug te see how it may affect their sperm in the future. Then the second half of the video is Shane making a bad joke while Hannah tries to set up the fireplace. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with them making a video about this considering how new this medicine is and nobody really knows what it will do to reproduction in humans long-term. It could be a good way for the drug manufacturers to see potential side effects. Of course I don't know if them having a baby is really the right move right now given how much work it will put on Hannah, but I am not in control of their lives.

Another low-effort barely over 10 minute video with a sponsor. Of course the fans won't mind!

For those who've watched The Vow on HBO or followed the story, Hannah really gives off NXIVM cult member vibes lol... those vacant yet overly eager servile eyes always give me the creeps. The way she looks at Shane is like how Allison Mack (actress and top cult member) would stare obsessively at the cult leader Keith Raniere and revel in every dumb thing he said.

I wonder if they'll monetize the hell out of the baby when it comes. Can't imagine they won't.

Half of the new video is just Hannah starting a fire in their fireplace. One day Shane will be flipping those logs with his cyborg arm

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.