Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If an unhinged fan can find and call Shane's parents phone number, I worry about their safety and Shane and Hannah's safety in their new home. Although Youtube money and "fame" can provide a very good living and a flexible schedule, is the collateral damage really worth it in the end? I think that Shane and Hannah are very naïve and lack street smarts and I don't think that this is the right career for them in the long run. Hannah should take a R.A.D self defense class at the very least since Shane's disability makes him completely defenseless and unable to protect either of them.

Reactions: 8
This security issue is possibly a good time for them to wrap up this charade and pursue other opportunities.

Reactions: 5
In response to the safety issue, Hannah literally said that expecting a man to protect a woman because he's a man is sexist 😑

• Haha
Can shane even call 911? Is there an emergency button on his chair or something. What if someone breaks in and ties Hannah up or something hes completely fucked
This is what I thought of too last night- he's definitely fucked in helping her in an emergency. Shane would have to either have his phone under his hand already (which is unlikely) or maybe he could have the Alexa machine call 911-but I doubt that it can do that. I guess he could pick something up with the Jayco arm and throw it at an attacker, but I doubt the machine has the movement replication of an arm gaining momentum and strength to throw things a great distance. Ultimately, he'd have to powerlessly watch her get hurt and hope that he isn't next. Hannah has probably never entertained any of these thoughts though. A lot of people think small town living spares them from crime and it simply isn't the case these days.

I feel that Hannah believing that the concept of a man protecting a woman is sexist is her naive and mundane way of thinking. No one expects her to be a damsel in distress, and feeling protected by your partner is not a bad thing. If a dangerous situation did arise, it would all fall on "Super-Hannah" to save/help herself and Shane, while he lays there like a feeble newborn. What if she gets injured? I guess he can holler as loudly as he can and hope someone hears his Cartman-esque screams before it's too late.

A lot of people think small town living spares them from crime and it simply isn't the case these days.
Only they don't live in a "small" town. Edina is a suburb of Minneapolis. They live only a very short distance from her parents in Minneapolis, and her parents live just a few blocks from where the riots broke out in Minneapolis after the George Floyd killing. The police there are already being limited by the Minneapolis city council calling for defunding the police, so I wouldn't feel very safe around there. Also, I would never broadcast my life on the internet. Besides the fact my life is boring, there are too many nutjobs out there who think nothing of approaching and even harming a "public figure." Hannah is VERY naive and not too bright. The "Shane Gives Hannah a Shower" video is what convinced me once and for all that they may very well attract some unwanted attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are they deleting comments off their videos or are there really so many naive people fawning over them?

Reactions: 4
Are they deleting comments off their videos or are there really so many naive people fawning over them?
People have said even their remotely critical/skeptical comments have been deleted, so the number of fawning fans seems like a higher percentage than it probably really is. I've not seen many negative comments on any of their videos. Their recent videos have been about as interesting as watching paint dry. Their material has definitely been negatively affected by them not traveling. I can't remember the last time Liz appeared in one of their videos. Hopefully now that insurance paid for that ridiculously expensive bath seat Hannah won't have to let him ripen for a week between baths.

It'll be interesting (maybe) to see if their families get together during the upcoming holidays. I'm not sure what the mandates are for their city, county, or state, but they seem pretty paranoid about being around other people. Hence, the "zoom wedding" deal. They'd fit in great in California whose governor just issued mandates regarding people gathering for the holidays. Absolutely ridiculous, non-enforceable rules most families will likely ignore, but I can see S&G using the whole COVID deal as an excuse to spend the holidays alone. Which, of course, will cause an outpouring of sympathy from their adoring fans and will probably mean more live chat videos to rake in more $$$.

Last edited:
People have said even their remotely critical/skeptical comments have been deleted, so the number of fawning fans seems like a higher percentage than it probably really is. I've not seen many negative comments on any of their videos. Their recent videos have been about as interesting as watching paint dry. Their material has definitely been negatively affected by them not traveling. I can't remember the last time Liz appeared in one of their videos. Hopefully now that insurance paid for that ridiculously expensive bath seat Hannah won't have to let him ripen for a week between baths.

It'll be interesting (maybe) to see if their families get together during the upcoming holidays. I'm not sure what the mandates are for their city, county, or state, but they seem pretty paranoid about being around other people. Hence, the "zoom wedding" deal. They'd fit in great in California whose governor just issued mandates regarding people gathering for the holidays. Absolutely ridiculous, non-enforceable rules most families will likely ignore, but I can see S&G using the whole COVID deal as an excuse to spend the holidays alone. Which, of course, will cause an outpouring of sympathy from their adoring fans and will probably mean more live chat videos to rake in more $$$.
why is this an isssue? why should they risk his health? I agree that their relationship is sketchy but why is avoiding family in order to avoid catching COVID a problem? he has a condition that makes his chances of dying if he catches it increase ten fold. I think it's smart to avoid gatherings if you have a severe condition family or not. i have a physical disability and have also been avoiding large gatherings because i could have more issues if i catch it as well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why couldn't Liz and her dad be there outside but distanced for the wedding? Or even a single friend, if they have any? I know he is high risk but I've seen some covid weddings that have been extremely small and careful with virtually zero risk if someone just watches the ceremony. For her WEDDING day she didnt even want her mom there?! That seems very unlike Hannah and it just seems weird. And also that leads to the second question of how they got legally married without any witnesses....???? Like literally someone just has to be there even 10 ft away, and they sign as a witness, thats the legal aspect of it but I thought they insisted no one was there

Reactions: 6
why is this an isssue? why should they risk his health? I agree that their relationship is sketchy but why is avoiding family in order to avoid catching COVID a problem? he has a condition that makes his chances of dying if he catches it increase ten fold. I think it's smart to avoid gatherings if you have a severe condition family or not. i have a physical disability and have also been avoiding large gatherings because i could have more issues if i catch it as well
I agree. Shane needs to take every precaution to avoid getting Covid. Our current leadership here is treating it like a joke, hence why America has 4% of the world's population and around 25% of the cases and deaths.

I have several family members who work in hospitals and what they are seeing and dealing with is frightening, devastating, and totally avoidable.

Reactions: 1
It wasn't my intent to get into an argument over the COVID situation. At risk people, and that certainly includes Shane, SHOULD take precautions, but as @Gin4 said, there are ways to have a "real" wedding with one or two more people present but remaining at a safe distance, particularly in their case where they had the ceremony outside.

Reactions: 1
It wasn't my intent to get into an argument over the COVID situation. At risk people, and that certainly includes Shane, SHOULD take precautions, but as @Gin4 said, there are ways to have a "real" wedding with one or two more people present but remaining at a safe distance, particularly in their case where they had the ceremony outside.
I totally agree with you, Fred and I understand that you didn't intend to ruffle feathers. I also believe that Hannah and Shane will find more reasons/excuses to live chat to gain revenue during shelter in place. I just find it so weird that Hannah and Shane kind of did an "us against the world" type of solo wedding when they live very close to Hannah's parents and even use their bath once or twice a week to bathe Shane. If Hannah and Shane felt comfortable using her parent's bath and toilet during these Covid times-why weren't they at their "wedding"? It's really disrespectful to her parents for them to not be included. I bet that if they film their real wedding, they will mute all interactions and condense it into a 2 minute clip after a 7 minute Hello Fresh ad.

Reactions: 4
but you mentioned holidays not just the wedding....it's going to be too cold to be outside soon

Last edited:
Their wedding was a scam. They accepted super chats that were clearly intended as wedding gifts/donations for their honeymoon.
Those people should have their money returned as the wedding was fraudulent.
If youtube finds out what they did youtube will remove their ability to livestream and maybe even ban their channel.
I'm tempted...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm given his condition and the pandemic, why was it still absolutely necessary for them to “get married” now when, because of his condition, they knew they couldn’t do it with family? And then use her mom’s dress but mom couldn’t even be there to see it lol. Weird, but I’m sure her mom was in on it, setting up the scene and stuff. As close as Hannah is with her mom, you mean to tell me she couldn’t have had her there for her first-ever real wedding ceremony? Of course this fake couple knew it was going to be a fake ceremony which is why they didn’t allow anyone there even at a safe distance. It would’ve been her first wedding with apparently the love of her life, surely she would’ve wanted family there if it were real. Or else, I don’t know, just wait until it was safe to have the wedding. Why rush to marry someone you’re supposed to be wanting to spend the rest of your life with? Did he need a green card, is he about to die soon? I think both families involved knew it was bs and that it was just for the views. And maybe the plan all along was to capitalize on having two wedding ceremonies and videos for the ceremonies. My guess is they have a huge purchase coming up so they knew the video would bring in a lot of money soon. But, afterwards they had to halfass come clean about it but make it seem unintentional since too many people began to wonder about the marriage record

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The cover up is always worse than the crime! There is some serious trouble in paradise goin on right now, as if Holidays with the in laws werent awkward enough its about to get a whole lot worse

Reactions: 3
YouTube loves anyone that brings them money. Even if you brought them hard evidence of scamming viewers out of money on superchat, they wouldn't care. What you could do is knock them off of Patreon. They are smaller and newer and thus have more scruples.

Liz (and George) are senior citizens; wouldn't surprise me if they aren't even going outside (virus is airborne anywhere), let alone being with other people. I've seen this virus make people decide on things or do things they never would have dreamed of doing back in February. 😢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.