Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is clearly fraud and it's disgusting. And I agree with @KanyeSouth99, she borrowed her mom's dress, but she couldn't have her at the wedding. Unless her mom mailed the dress.

As careful as I've been about COVID, I do think there would be minimal (if any) risk if they had Hannah's parents and Shane's parents get tested first and then wear masks and socially distance. But like you guys said, the family knows this whole thing is a sham, so they didn't need to show up.

Did anyone watch their latest video about $48K?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a question : If they received gift donations under the guise of the wedding and said wedding at the time wasn't real, isn't that fraud? Could people sue to get their money back because they were essentially tricked. I'd be mad at giving a gift to a non-event.

Okay, two questions:
And ... if the wedding was suppose to be real and family couldn't be present due to covid, why couldn't they at least have been included in the zoom meeting, and therefore essentially present at one of the most important days of their lives. Wasnt that a clue to it being intentially faked? I wonder what the parents think about either being not included in their wedding or that their children are not honest people...

I didn't see the last page of post b4 I asked my questions.
I see you people were thinking along the same lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her entire family as far as I know lives within the same city as they do. Youre telling me not one of them was on the other end of the backyard, or hell even drove by? Or on zoom? Something? Who doesn't have their family there for their wedding when they are within 20 minutes away? Especially her mom who we know shes extremely close with. Its not believable to me and I question the rush. Unless someone is pregnant or dying theres no reason to do it so sloppy and rushed. Clicks were low i guess?

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the parents think about either being not included in their wedding or that their children are not honest people...
I think both families are in on the whole scam and knew what was going to happen, exactly why it was rushed, and that there would be no marriage certificate signed. From their perspective, it’s kind of like watching two little kids play house where you just allow them to do whatever they want letting their imaginations go wild. He’s happy and she’s helping him, and it’s what she likes to do for now so just let them have their fun. I think that’s not only how their families look at it, but also a lot of their fans as well who seem not to care whether they’re legally married or not or that they’re even a real romantic couple.

Reactions: 4
They're lying again. No one called Shane's parents, lmao. I guess they learned from other narcissistic and manipulative morons on YT. A bunch of them claim that they have stalkers and that people show up to their homes and doxx them. Yeah, no.

Reactions: 5
I joined this forum because it was the only place where I could find genuine (and eloquent) critical thinking about these two! It looks like all critical comments have been deleted on their latest video. The only one which sort of bucked the trend was "And we are worried that this person, this human being, might attack my parents... but first, a word from our sponsors." And even that was framed as a joke.

It is astonishing that S&G don't see the need to apologise for misleading people about when their actual legal wedding was (if indeed, it actually went ahead). It's a pretty big thing to not be honest about, especially when said video attracts a million views. They should wake up to the fact that not all their critics are trolls and / or stalkers (it goes without saying that stalking / harassment is completely unacceptable). Some of us are genuinely concerned with the ethics of someone not being entirely truthful, and broadcasting this to millions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did they say in their video that October 1 was their legal wedding date? Because on https://moms.mn.gov, there are over 50 records of those who got married in Minnesota on October 1, 2020 and theirs is nowhere to be found. Also, since January 1, only one Aylward is on record (a man who married on October 17) and zero Burcaws. Any logical reason (besides lying again) why their alleged Oct 1 marriage date wouldn't appear but someone's Oct 17 marriage would? Just seeing if there's a way they can explain that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes, they went on and on about October 1st and why the date was special to them even before their alleged marriage. Hannah said that if anyone looked up a marriage certificate, October 1st was the date. No idea how they will explain this one away. They might do something along the lines of "This is our last video on this topic. And we shall never speak of this again."

Seems strange that they have gotten careless lately, they rushed out a cheap ass wedding possibility planned not to even be a legal ceremony. They are saying that they married for real nearly 2 weeks ago but still have not shown any proof. I just get the feeling that Hannah has had enough of this charade and they are going to milk this for all they can. Maybe the thought of even more lockdown with Shane as made her crack and she wants out soon anyway.

They could have always just shown the marriage certificate. Problem solved and the "haters" would be proven wrong. Such a simple solution. Gee I wonder why they didn't???

I guess they'd say "people will assume thats fake anyway and why should we stoop to their level" etc etc. But eventually these things are made public so they should get it over with and show where its listed, or realize people will keep looking. Thats the reality of broadcasting you're entire life on youtube.

Reactions: 7
Did they say in their video that October 1 was their legal wedding date? Because on https://moms.mn.gov, there are over 50 records of those who got married in Minnesota on October 1, 2020 and theirs is nowhere to be found. Also, since January 1, only one Aylward is on record (a man who married on October 17) and zero Burcaws. Any logical reason (besides lying again) why their alleged Oct 1 marriage date wouldn't appear but someone's Oct 17 marriage would? Just seeing if there's a way they can explain that.
Hennepin County is a couple months behind on uploading marriage licenses to the MOMS.Mn.gov database; they haven't uploaded for Sept or October yet. You have to search for narrow date ranges, like 8/1/2020-8/6/2020 to find a specific license btw.
IF S&G did get a legal license for Oct. 1st then we won't be able to find it in the database until early December, most likely.

Reactions: 2
If Oct 1st was such an impt date to her, why wasn't the first fake wedding planned for then? It's not like a few weeks mean anything...
More and more it just seems like a view count grab. I dont really follow them, but I would be really offended being treated as a fool if'n I was one of their innocent and gullible fans.

I am also inclined to think that not everyone in the family would approve if they are indeed acting unscrupulously. It's not like family other than the mom seemed to be involved in the vids. I could be wrong as I haven't watched a lot . And maybe they were all fine with things at first but now that they have changed, maybe not so much, and can't really say anything to them as they are adults and they Probably don't want to watch their way too personal TMI videos anyways...

Last edited:
There are so many things wrong with their story and yet they make it sound so reasonable. Yeah of course if there was a delay they had to change the date on the certificate. But honestly, who would be so careless as to not have some paper work sent with plenty of time to spare. They've neglected to mention why no one else was present, like if it were real, surely her parents could come sit in the garden and be witnesses. We all know they have seen each other this year and can socially distance. The one thing that got me about their truth video was they never once apologised for lying. Even if it was an honest mistake I would expect them to say something along the lines of I'm so sorry we didn't tell you earlier, we thought it wasn't a big deal and we were embarrassed. Yet they act like us lot being shocked is totally unacceptable and unreasonable. I mean Shane even outright lied about their legal wedding. It also really bugs me how they shadow ban every negative thing from their comments. If you refresh their comments regularly you can sometime come across a glimpse of questioning or doubt from a viewer but within five or ten minutes it's been deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hennepin County is a couple months behind on uploading marriage licenses to the MOMS.Mn.gov database; they haven't uploaded for Sept or October yet. You have to search for narrow date ranges, like 8/1/2020-8/6/2020 to find a specific license btw.
IF S&G did get a legal license for Oct. 1st then we won't be able to find it in the database until early December, most likely.
I did a search from September to October for Hennepin County, and it brought up another couple who got married on 9th October!

I did a search from September to October for Hennepin County, and it brought up another couple who got married on 9th October!
OH you're right! WEIRD. If you search for the whole month of October then only two licenses come up though & there are ZERO licenses uploaded for September. So I definitely don't think September and October licenses have been fully uploaded yet.

Last edited:
After their first wedding they did a live Q&A and within the first minute or so Shane jokes that they are not legally married, and you can see a hint of panic in Hannahs face as she downplays it “Oh Shane you shouldnt joke like that” This stuck out to me as odd, its almost like Shane purposely lifts the curtain on the charade every now and then for his own amusement. He knows this whole thing is fake and hes just having fun with it. On the other hand I still have no idea what Hannah’s schtick is. Is she mentally deranged? Is she a business partner? Is she humoring Shane for “fame”? Its a proven fact that they are liars now as theyve admitted it. Now it begs the question what else are they lying about?

Reactions: 9
After their first wedding they did a live Q&A and within the first minute or so Shane jokes that they are not legally married, and you can see a hint of panic in Hannahs face as she downplays it “Oh Shane you shouldnt joke like that” This stuck out to me as odd, its almost like Shane purposely lifts the curtain on the charade every now and then for his own amusement. He knows this whole thing is fake and hes just having fun with it. On the other hand I still have no idea what Hannah’s schtick is. Is she mentally deranged? Is she a business partner? Is she humoring Shane for “fame”? Its a proven fact that they are liars now as theyve admitted it. Now it begs the question what else are they lying about?
There's actually a phrase that exists for people who enjoy lying, called "duper's delight"

Hannah and Shane have gotten SO smug about how much power they have over their stupid fans.

Reactions: 6
I have a dilemma. Are they telling the truth and are milking it for all its worth and in the process have become conceited, entitled and a bit more unlikable along the way. Or is the relationship and wedding etc all a lie and they are milking it for all its worth. And if so, if it ever came out that it was such a scam, wouldn't there be repercussions ?
You would be labeled for the rest of your life as a fake, cheating people out of their money ... Do we really think they could be that low?

I found the Runway of Dreams Fashion show that they did on September 14th on Youtube. They were the MC's and it is interesting that in reading an obvious script for the show, they also have the same cadence as their Youtube channel- premeditated and stiff speech, lame jokes and smiles that are too wide and disjointed on Hannah's part! Also, for this forum's eagle eyed viewers: they kept the same crusted jizz rag of a yellow towel on his arm rest for such a momentous opportunity :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They probably reading this and laughing all the way to the bank. Their fans are sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.