Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullet vibrator in his mouth is an interesting visual šŸ¤¢ But it would likely break his teeth, especially with her grinding into it.

She could probably attach a strap-on to his torso and ride that. How do they make out? He can't have much tongue movement.
theres a video of the making out with tounge

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't dare watch it again to confirm, but I'm fairly sure she stuck her tongue in his crooked goblin-esque mouth and did all the work that was required (as usual). He can barely chew and lives off of nutritional supplement shakes so I doubt he has the jaw/tongue stamina to reciprocate french kissing (blech @ thinking of those plaque ridden teeth and excess saliva). Hannah earned her ad revenue that day.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Gross. I think I'd rather lick a public toilet seat than stuck my tongue in his petri dish mouth. Thank goodness I don't have to choose šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I couldn't sleep and had nothing else to do so I looked through some pages of Shane's Laughing at My Nightmare blog to try and figure out when he mentions Hannah for the first time. I noticed on page 39 that he talks about his lucrative new book deal for "Strangers Assume my Girlfriend is My Nurse" and also writes something cryptic about seeing/talking to his recent ex (Anna) and gaining closure from it. I saw on page 38 he talks about a Skype call with "a new friend" and "she made me smile" and then on page 37 he says he had "a skype date with Hannah". Hannah said that after she saw the Soul Pancake Shane Youtube video, that she read his blog and then reached out to him. Shane was pimping out his potential book deal big time on his blog the week before or possibly the week of her reaching out. I don't know what to believe; he either recruited her, she's an opportunist who saw a great financial opportunity in being the new muse for his book or she's a sheltered girl who had a crush on him and reached out. Maybe it is a mix of all three options. I personally don't even entertain the idea of dating guys on dating apps who live over an hour away, so I find it very odd that she was thousands of miles away and reached out anyway.

Reactions: 13
I think the woman who gave him the "best orgasm of his life" (and probably his first) was either (a) a hired sex worker or (b) someone plain and weird. Neither would fit the criteria of the "beautiful blonde nurse/girlfriend" schtick he cooked up for his business brand, hence why he "dumped" her.

Its sucha cliche ā€œyea I have a girlfriend but she goes to another schoolā€ move by him. Probably didnt want to admit to Shannon he was a virgin when they first started dating

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shane's boasting about the mysterious girl who gave him "the best orgasm of his life" reminds me of the scenes in The Brady Bunch Movie where Jan pretends to have a boyfriend named George Glass.
Did he say this on a recent video?

lol one recent comment on their latest video, with 3 upvotes: "Something about Hannah I donā€™t like at all. She creeps me out and not many ppl have that effect on me."

Reactions: 5
They use the clickbait titles so much I knew better than to actually believe the video would be about anything substantial. Maybe I'll go through it later if I'm bored lol. But the clickbait actually backfires now because I never believe them anymore, its the clickbait who cried wolf...Crazy titles and then it ends up being a hellofresh ad with shane cracking stupid jokes or telling a story about their dog. Or telling us why we're ableist. Boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is their new video about?
Shane's JACO arm got approved by insurance; that's what the video is about. Well, that's what about 7 minutes is about. There's about FIVE MINUTES of painfully stupid bloopers and about a 2 minute ad by Shane for wine. They really are robbing their viewers blind with the crappy, low-effort content here and packing all of their new videos with sponsors. The fans are too stupid and devoted to care though. The video could be 10 minutes of Shane gargling and 95% of the audience would still LOVE it and find it HILARIOUS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would say EVERY YouTuber (with at least 100,000 followers, maybe) has that perk - thousands of their viewers would watch literally ANYTHING they put out. And LOVE it.:( But I have never seen any YouTuber (not like I'm on YouTube all the time though lol) take advantage of that. If Shane and Hannah release a 15-45 min. video of them being quiet and doing technology, or a 6-9 hour video of "how we sleep" then there is the new low and total taking advantage.

So the latest video is titled, "We lied about our wedding".

I'm assuming this is the clickbait of the century since they are anything but honest. It also proves that they are reading this board.

In their latest video, Squirmy and Grubs talk about how they didn't legally get married in September. The reason why they're speaking out about this is, according to Shane, someone called up Shane's parents and screamed at them about the marriage license & Shane's parents told them to figure out this situation. We can criticize S&G here without yelling at their family so (if this whole encounter is true), then I remind you to please not contact their families.

Their explanation is confusing. They said they couldn't get the forms ready or get the marriage license back from the officiant (Shane's cousin in Pennsylvania) in time so they decided to change the legal day of their wedding to October 1st. Hannah said that there's a "new program where you can do everything remotely which is what we chose to do."Hmmm then why did a Hennepin county employee who deals with this marriage licenses not know about the fact that the officiant and witnesses were allowed to be virtual? Hannah is like "we think this is usually done in person' (lmao you'd think they'd have looked into the process a little bit).

Kind of seems like they hastily prepared paperwork because they knew that people would be looking for a marriage license in early November (since Hennepin County is behind on uploading licenses) and it wouldn't be in the database & they realized they had to do something.

HMM it's almost like ALL of this could have been avoided if Shane didn't choose to say "yes" they're legally married on their wedding q&a video and actually been educational and informed the viewers about this supposed official virtual wedding process. So dumb. Hannah and Shane only have themselves to blame here for allowing people to donate during their livestream in honor of a so-called LEGAL wedding.

So the latest video is titled, "We lied about our wedding".

I'm assuming this is the clickbait of the century since they are anything but honest. It also proves that they are reading this board.
They probably do read this board but not necessarily. People have been commenting on their videos that the wedding is fake and the marriage certificate doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.