Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooooooo..... wait for it......... THEY LIED.

This blows the whole case wide open. If they lied about something as big as this, WTF else are they lying about. 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 9
Omg. Proves they won't tell the truth unless they are directly called out. They should have just said this from the start. If this version of events is even true...

All the comments on the video are like "no one should question the validity of your marriage omg how heartless!!" WTF? Sorry but just saying youre married is not being married lol the government demands you validify it as well.Its not jst your friend on zoom saying "k ur married" and posting a picture on instagram.

So yes, when you post a video publicly on Youtube for a million people to see saying you are LEGALLY married than you in fact DO need to legitimize it by actually being married.

Reactions: 10
Omg. Proves they won't tell the truth unless they are directly called out. They should have just said this from the start. If this version of events is even true...

All the comments on the video are like "no one should question the validity of your marriage omg how heartless!!" WTF? Sorry but just saying youre married is not being married lol the government demands you validify it as well.Its not jst your friend on zoom saying "k ur married" and posting a picture on instagram.

So yes, when you post a video publicly on Youtube for a million people to see saying you are LEGALLY married than you in fact DO need to legitimize it by actually being married.
Shows how incredibly entitled they are. Hannah had a dumb smirk on her face for a lot of the video too. I guess they thought that none of their idiot fans would care so it wouldn't matter.

Maybe Hannah and Shane will start getting "married" on all the major holidays, just for fun. Feel free to donate to the Shane honeymoon milkshake fund y'all since you KNOW they're struggling with 700k subs and sponsors on every video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They acted like it was a huge inconvenience to have to explain themselves after lying in the first place

Also why?? Why didnt they just straighten out the license thing first? If what they're saying is true then why didnt they just wait a week or 2 and have the "wedding" properly? It was them in their backyard. It could have been done any day....anyyyy day. Any time.

Or they could hsve waited for a day where the cousin actually was there, but super distanced. Or at least in town. So they didnt have this issue. I don't understand why it was such an extreme rush. Something seems off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They are up to 400 comments on the latest videos and everyone is kissing their asses and feeling sorry for them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Shane's cousin (the officiant) could have overnighted the marriage license. The explanation doesn't make any sense.

Also makes no sense that they would move the legal date of their wedding to virtually a month later just because October 1st "sounds good" or whatever. Why not a week later? Makes no sense.

Is it actually legally legitimate to just pick a random day to pretend the ceremony happened on?

• Heart
This makes NO sense.
So they're saying the officiant had to sign however they couldn't get it there within 5 days. FIVE DAYS?! For your marriage to be valid wouldn't you spring for express shipping lol?????? They can definitely get it there within 24 hours these days if you pay enough.

I just watched it again and they said someone called Shane's parents the day after the wedding (sept 5) screaming at her and thats why they made the video to explain. The day AFTER their wedding, so a month ago? But they only felt they needed to explain after a) posting the wedding video claiming they're legally married
B) a follow up video explaining to the "haters" why it was legit (video called was our wedding fake)
And c)...another few weeks go by?

Thats very weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is interesting... I don't remember Hennepin County listing a remote ceremony option and a "party not appearing"
form on their website back when I looked last month but it's there now. I wonder if a remote option was added in the weeks after S&G's ceremony and now S&G are taking advantage of it to legalize their past ceremony which is why they've weirdly said they chose October 1st as their legal ceremony date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is interesting... I don't remember Hennepin County listing a remote ceremony option and a "party not appearing"
form on their website back when I looked last month but it's there now. I wonder if a remote option was added in the weeks after S&G's ceremony and now S&G are taking advantage of it to legalize their past ceremony which is why they've weirdly said they chose October 1st as their legal ceremony date.

That's the option for one of the 2 people to not show up to apply for the license because typically you both need to be there to apply. Doesn't say anything about being exempt from having a legally binding ceremony and actually says in it "requires two witnesses". Have they explained who they were? Thought they had said they didnt have a soul there...

Under application process:
Additional information
  • License will be issued at appointment or in 3 -5 business days for remote processing.
  • Neither of you is required to be a Minnesota resident.
  • A packet of information will be included with your license.
  • ******A marriage must be witnessed by two adults (16 or older).********
  • An official who marries a couple should review the Filing a marriage license section.
  • For more help call 612-348-8240

Reactions: 2
The comments on their latest videos are ridiculous. Someone saying that their personal business is no concern to anyone. Well they decide to live so publicly and I assume many people donate their hard earned money to them based on who they think they are. If they’re lying then it’s kinda fraudulent imo.

Reactions: 8
The comments on their latest videos are ridiculous. Someone saying that their personal business is no concern to anyone. Well they decide to live so publicly and I assume many people donate their hard earned money to them based on who they think they are. If they’re lying then it’s kinda fraudulent imo.
Exactly. Shane and Hannah make a living showcasing their personal lives to the public & profited off of their wedding ceremony too. So yes, by displaying and monetizing their wedding they invited public speculation of their wedding. Someone asked in their wedding q&a livestream if they were legally married and they said yes & continued to accept donations during that livestream. Now they're SO annoyed that people have dared to call them out on their lie.

That's the option for one of the 2 people to not show up to apply for the license because typically you both need to be there to apply. Doesn't say anything about being exempt from having a legally binding ceremony and actually says in it "requires two witnesses". Have they explained who they were? Thought they had said they didnt have a soul there...

Under application process:
Additional information
  • License will be issued at appointment or in 3 -5 business days for remote processing.
  • Neither of you is required to be a Minnesota resident.
  • A packet of information will be included with your license.
  • ******A marriage must be witnessed by two adults (16 or older).********
  • An official who marries a couple should review the Filing a marriage license section.
  • For more help call 612-348-8240
Thank you for clarifying this. Makes their supposed ceremony paperwork process seem even more fishy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really don't like their smugness in this latest video; oh no- it is such a huge inconvenience to have to sit down for 14 minutes to prove their "truth" about their wedding and lounge around for the rest of the week doing nothing. Maybe if they were gainfully employed and not riding this one trick Youtube pony, nobody would care about their lives or lies. When you're a public figure, you're fair game for "trolls". Also, they referred to themselves as B-List Youtubers- they wish! They're D-List with a novelty factor of disability that they use for exploitation rather than empowerment. Their fans are honestly showcasing the same unrelenting devotion and trust that extremely brainwashed cult members have. Also, I'd bet my left hand that they feign excitement during their mail opening videos and throw that tit away as soon as they hit upload.

Makes me wonder if they were going to try to get away with the fake wedding route, realized they were caught, and finally legally did the vows/signing on Oct 1st? Then to make Sept 4th not be a total sham made up this wild story about the paperwork not making it etc etc etc. Or they still arent actually married and are making even more tit up to throw people off...

Also Hannahs long winded thing like "we chose October 1st. Its my favourite month. So pretty!" etc....that seems weird and not what actually happened. Also not how any legal wedding I've heard of has ever worked. This seems sketchy x 100000

Like your wedding date is either October 1st or it isn't. You're either married or you aren't. Theyre very full of tit and this proves it. Definitely some shady stuff here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Makes me wonder if they were going to try to get away with the fake wedding route, realized they were caught, and finally legally did the vows/signing on Oct 1st? Then to make Sept 4th not be a total sham made up this wild story about the paperwork not making it etc etc etc.
L
I think that is absolutely 100% what happened. I am actually shocked at the reactions from their fans too. Like, wow.

You guys are so on point. I'm starting to agree with the line of thinking that this whole thing is a fake sham and they are business partners of some sort. They aren't married and they aren't getting married. They are dragging this thing out and honestly probably sick of each other.

America's current leadership isn't doing anything to get the pandemic under control and cases are skyrocketing here. If things don't change very soon, they could easily be looking at another year, maybe two in quarantine. I don't see how they are going to deal with that given they are already struggling for content and probably bored out of their minds.

Reactions: 6
I guess if they really had a valid marriage license and repeated their vows on or after October 1st and had 2 witnesses (I'm still unclear as to if the witnesses have to be physically present or could just be in on the zoom call), then they weren't legally married back in September when they announced they were. I agree with everyone else, that the whole thing sounds sketchy. If they did NOT repeat their vows on or after October 1st, are they considered legally married today? The mail delays were a poor excuse. They could have overnighted the paperwork both ways and had it signed and back in hand within 2 days. They've illustrated that once you tell one lie you usually have to tell more lies to try to justify the original lie, making everything a lot more complicated than simply telling the truth in the first place.

The person who contacted his parents was clearly out of bounds. Just because they've made themselves public figures doesn't give anyone the right to confront their families or for that matter the two of them. Certainly not in person. That's crossing the line.

Reactions: 6
I'm a native Texan and still a southerner, and I have NEVER heard the surname "Aylward." It must be fairly common in Minnesota because when you do a state-wide marriage record search and only search by last name, there are at least 38 results where one of the parties was named Aylward. On the other hand, there's not one occurrence of "Burcaw." I just thought that was interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They could have overnighted the paperwork both ways and had it signed and back in hand within 2 days. They've illustrated that once you tell one lie you usually have to tell more lies to try to justify the original lie, making everything a lot more complicated than simply telling the truth in the first place.
Exactly. The fact that their answer to "are you actually married"or "when did you get married" is a long, confusing, rambling story speaks volumes about how honest they are being. Those are simple questions with what should be simple answers. If someone can't directly answer a question without it taking 10 minutes just to get the back story, you can bet theres some lying going on.

• Heart
Their minions are likening this "situation" to having a civil wedding and a religious wedding. I had both, and both times, proper paperwork/procedures were done and documents RUSHED, as our religious wedding was overseas (and still required paperwork on both ends). Not the same with Scammy & Grabs, as one was a full ass fabricated wedding and we'll have to wait and see what comes from this October 1st one 😂
Aren't Cole and Charisma getting married next month? Will there be any bullshit fiascos around theirs? I doubt it.

Exactly. The fact that their answer to "are you actually married"or "when did you get married" is a long, confusing, rambling story speaks volumes about how honest they are being. Those are simple questions with what should be simple answers. If someone can't directly answer a question without it taking 10 minutes just to get the back story, you can bet theres some lying going on.
All of that is so true. My husband and I got married a few years ago. Our answer to "are you married?", has always been 1 of 3 things:

1. No
2. No, but we're engaged
3. Yes, happily

It's that simple folks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.