Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if C&C and S&G didnt broadcast their relationship 24/7 on social media they would have a lot less stress. Just live a normal inter abled life why does everything need to be filmed and shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hannah is the type who would never admit she's stressed or burned out, at least not publicly because then she would be admitting we were right all along.

I definitely agree that the fake marriage has probably made things worse for her. She married (or at least pretended to) a 24/7 responsibility because "he's funny" or whatever. Now she's dealing with the fact that SHE MARRIED A 24/7 RESPONSIBILITY.

If his thumb goes out, then they will really be screwed because she will have to control his chair. Not to mention the affect on their sex life 🤢

Reactions: 5
Cole and Charisma are actually normal (enough) and don't need a thread. They can be talked about here, I would think, so long as you link everything about them to Shane and/or Hannah so it's still relevant to the topic. You can easily photoshop (or videoshop) a Zoom call.

Reactions: 1
Cole and Charisma are actually normal (enough) and don't need a thread. They can be talked about here, I would think, so long as you link everything about them to Shane and/or Hannah so it's still relevant to the topic. You can easily photoshop (or videoshop) a Zoom call.
I am actually really happy to read that as I quite like them! They seem decent enough people. I didn’t mind Shane and Hannah until I was enlightened by this thread. Now they make me cringe lol.

Cole actually has manly qualities and can provide for Charisma unlike Shane who cant do jack tit

Cole and charisma are a real deal. In fact they actually compliment each other. He clearly is a positive and charming guy and she has medical experience which helps her care for him and they both genuinely enjoy each other's company.

Shane and hannah's older vlogs are cute, I admit. They both seem energetic and happy but lately they both just look.... off. They dont have that newly wed energy.

Before I found this thread, I admit, there was a moment when i went like "am i not as good of a woman as hannah because I can never see myself with shane" not only me, my friend felt like this too. It's a very weird feeling. Like, I remember my friend going like "wow, we are such bad humans" but like the thing is... that's the catch. This feeling. Do I make sense? That's what they are selling. The "omg, this woman is so much prettier than me but she is with someone I can never be so there must be something wrong with me". I hope I make sense. It's this... weird feeling that makes you click on their vids and donate and stuff. I myself donated because I wanted to idk, feel better as a person?

I know this wont make much sense.

No I totally understand what you are saying. I started off watching Cole and Charisma a few weeks ago and really admire their honesty and they have great chemistry. Cole is just so positive and lovely. I then found Hannah and Shane and watched some of their videos, I felt kinda bad for thinking that there’s something quite sleazy about him and was relieved to find this thread and see I’m not the only one. He literally has a child’s body, I just can’t see how she finds him sexually attractive. It’s pretty repulsive imagining them being sexually intimate. Surely it’s only her jacking him off? What else could they possibly do? I can understand two people connecting emotionally but she’s just his carer 24/7. I’m shocked they want to have children, how can he provide or contribute at all in caring for a baby? I just find the whole set up very bizarre.

Reactions: 2
New video from them today titled "Our Relationship is About to Change. EEEK". Does anyone want to give us the cliff notes of the clickbait?

Cole and charisma are a real deal. In fact they actually compliment each other. He clearly is a positive and charming guy and she has medical experience which helps her care for him and they both genuinely enjoy each other's company.

Shane and hannah's older vlogs are cute, I admit. They both seem energetic and happy but lately they both just look.... off. They dont have that newly wed energy.

Before I found this thread, I admit, there was a moment when i went like "am i not as good of a woman as hannah because I can never see myself with shane" not only me, my friend felt like this too. It's a very weird feeling. Like, I remember my friend going like "wow, we are such bad humans" but like the thing is... that's the catch. This feeling. Do I make sense? That's what they are selling. The "omg, this woman is so much prettier than me but she is with someone I can never be so there must be something wrong with me". I hope I make sense. It's this... weird feeling that makes you click on their vids and donate and stuff. I myself donated because I wanted to idk, feel better as a person?

I know this wont make much sense.
The bad feeling you felt is exactly why they make videos (that and for the money).

They do it to show that Hannah is so SO SUPERIOR to all other women because most women couldn't/wouldn't handle being around a useless, gargling deformed toddler 24/7 and accommodating his every desire and whim. All while he denigrates her, talks about her weight and boasts about how he is an equal.

The nerve of some women......

New video from them today titled "Our Relationship is About to Change. EEEK". Does anyone want to give us the cliff notes of the clickbait?
The new video is him getting the insurance approved for his jackoff robot arm and the first thing he wants to do with it, is make her breakfast in bed lol. Oh also he chews on a dog treat lathered in peanut butter at night to help strengthen his jaw.

He literally has a child’s body, I just can’t see how she finds him sexually attractive. It’s pretty repulsive imagining them being sexually intimate. Surely it’s only her jacking him off? What else could they possibly do? I can understand two people connecting emotionally but she’s just his carer 24/7. I’m shocked they want to have children, how can he provide or contribute at all in caring for a baby? I just find the whole set up very bizarre.
Yeah if anything the farthest it could probably go would be a blowjob bc he's probably working with a below average dingle due to his disease which stunts growth development. As for the caring for a baby, yeah he wouldn't, guess i should say couldn't do tit. I have SMA as well and can't even hold my own nieces or nephews. Best he could do is sing the diaper changing song i guess lol. I'd never want kids, just for the fact that i'm already a handful to take care of, why put my wife or gf through that. I definitely wouldn't want a baby that even has a possibility of having SMA, which i think is reckless of them no matter how many blood tests they took, bc they'd still give their kids the genes that could result in an SMA baby down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This newest video with the completely juvenile joke and the 5 minutes of bloopers replaying the unfunny joke over and over was absolute torture- why do they think they're funny? Their jokes are either lame puns or grasps at low hanging fruit- zero edge, zero depth, zero darkness. They started their channel as a straightforward venture into educating people about disability and I liked learning about Shane's disability at the very beginning, but now it has turned into sponsorship commercials and a wannabe comedy duo. I also think that it is tasteless to have an alcohol sponsorship as some fans are in poor health, too young to drink or maybe have drinking issues. I am "straight edge" by choice, so maybe I'm biased in my aversion to alcohol.

• Heart
Jackoff robot arm may be for her pleasure? I'm sure she gets the occasional mustache rides from Shane to satisfy her needs so I dont think its a one way street for them. Whatever works but at some point Hannah is gonna rage quit this marriage and vanish from the internet like his previous girlfriends.

Jackoff robot arm may be for her pleasure? I'm sure she gets the occasional mustache rides from Shane to satisfy her needs so I dont think its a one way street for them. Whatever works but at some point Hannah is gonna rage quit this marriage and vanish from the internet like his previous girlfriends.
he can't even chew how can he eat her out

Reactions: 3
he can't even chew how can he eat her out
My guess is slowly or he could put a mini waterproof bullet vibrator in his mouth, but it could be a potential choking hazard. I think what puzzles me is they do say that they are intimate, but don't go into detail as to how. I think that being honest about their intimacy regardless of what form it takes would shed some light on their interabled relationship and may even help other interabled couples with varying degrees of disability who are working on intimacy and mixing things up. I can understand why they're being evasive, but they've pretty much lost a lot of integrity to their channel at this point so why not tastefully tackle this issue? Who knows.

The bullet vibrator in his mouth is an interesting visual 🤢 But it would likely break his teeth, especially with her grinding into it.

She could probably attach a strap-on to his torso and ride that. How do they make out? He can't have much tongue movement.

They don't get into details about how they are allegedly intimate because they aren't - Shane is not capable of anything sexual, with his own body or toys, no matter what they say. It's just like how they do not directly address everything else they fake.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.