Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their last few videos have been so boring, you can tell they are struggling being stuck indoors. Hannah must be bored out of her mind. There are still so many ideas they could do of they actually out some thought into it, a house tour, a day in the life, showcasing Chloe and their rats, different aspects of Shane's care, how they are coping mentally being so isolated etc etc. Instead they cook a hellofresh meal that we have since learned can't be eaten by Shane anyway even though they act like they both love it, then sit down for ten minutes and in practically one take reel off some story from years ago that they think is funny enough to warrant a video all of its own. It's quite insulting to be honest how little effort they put in these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Their last few videos have been so boring, you can tell they are struggling being stuck indoors. Hannah must be bored out of her mind. There are still so many ideas they could do of they actually out some thought into it, a house tour, a day in the life, showcasing Chloe and their rats, different aspects of Shane's care, how they are coping mentally being so isolated etc etc. Instead they cook a hellofresh meal that we have since learned can't be eaten by Shane anyway even though they act like they both love it, then sit down for ten minutes and in practically one take reel off some story from years ago that they think is funny enough to warrant a video all of its own. It's quite insulting to be honest how little effort they put in these days.
well their latest video is what happends to shane if hannah gets sick

WHOA, just noticed they changed their channel banner. And probably other stuff I have yet to see, but I'm just shocked whenever YouTubers change their banners. :ROFLMAO: If y'all don't like to see them kissy-faced, don't look.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
How are they coping? Don't you know that Hannah is ALWAYS happy and ALWAYS madly in love, especially when she's wiping poop out of her child... oop I mean husband's butt? That part is really exciting for her, her eyes bug out with undying, adoring psychosis even more than usual.

I for one find it absolutely HILARIOUS when Shane, the "stand up comedian" makes HILARIOUS childlike jokes that literally no one would laugh at if he weren't disabled! In the words of their evangelical midwestern mom followers who make up most of their fanbase, "Shane is a hoot!"

I also think it's very charming how Hannah always intends to use her mother as an indentured servant whenever the need arises. Also how Hannah expects her brothers, who have young children, to drop what they're doing at a moment's notice to take care of Shane when she's sick -- really classy, considerate and not manipulative at all. Maybe Shane and Hannah should consider hiring help given that they make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year from youtube -- just a thought.

----------------------------

A disabled person weighed in in the comments on how ridiculous it is for Hannah's to expect her family to care for Shane if she can't:

"They can hire someone EASY! How embarrassing letting my wife mom wipe the poop of my ass? Even if they have supportive family of course they won’t say “no” can’t take care of you, but being cheap and taking advantage of that instead of hiring someone, isn’t nice and IS overwhelming if not now in the future. I am disabled myself, so I really understand the struggle!"

"so he can easily pay a caregiver instead of making his whole family care for him like a baby. I love these two but common now! He’s a grown man, he can’t walk ok, but than figure things out yourself without depending on other people."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was hoping for a "What happens when Hannah is dumped and I move on to the next hot caregiver girlfriend"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You all remember how Shane "jokingly" told Hannah and her mom Liz to make out once? Well in the latest video they talk about how Liz helps Shane when Hannah's sick and Shane says, with a twinkle in his eye, "Thanks Liz, for being my Hannah." Hannah jokingly is like "oh god, ew, I don't like that at all."

Someone could write a book about the creepy boundary issues amongst Shane, Hannah and Liz.

And Hannah, if you're reading: Just because family says they're willing to help DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD ASK THEM. It's totally messed up that you asked your siblings who have tons of responsibilities and young children (and probably make way less money than you) to be Shane's caregiver when you're sick. You are taking advantage of them; even if it doesn't show now, the resentment WILL build. It's trashy and shows just how clueless you are about healthy boundaries and the fact that no one except you and your similarly deluded mother want to wipe Shane. They shouldn't be expected to do intimate care for their brother-in-law or be put in a position where they feel like they have to say yes. You have plenty of money so use it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol did he really joke about Hannah making out with her mom. I cant ever imaging pulling the trigger on a joke like that to my girlfriend and her mom. I guess that just shows how bad Shanes sense of humor and comedic timing are.

Reactions: 2
Random comment on their latest video: " I genuinely think Shane is the funniest person on earth." I wanted to say, "You must not get out much." The whole time I was thinking how much LESS funny Shane becomes by the week. The less funny he is the more Hannah laughs.

Exactly her brothers are only probably doing Shane's care because they feel guilt if they say no to it not because they want to do it I think it is rude of hannah and Shane to expect her brothers to do it they have lives of their own Shane and hannah can easily afford respite care they are just too stingy with their money they should both feel ashamed and a huge burden on Hannah's parents and brother going to say it how it is Shane is a burden on them and it's not fair

• Heart
OMG. Still catching up, but watched part of the robot arm/burrito video, and someone left this in the comments:

"Is there a way we can get him the robot as a wedding gift"?

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Hannah has ever considered that she gets migraines every month in part because of the huge strain of daily caregiving? Perhaps the migraines are a sign that internally she feels a huge amount of stress that she isn't paying attention to. Apparently migraines are usually due to daily stress more than big events. And let's face it, it's not like Hannah is working 12 hour days or even working a normal job and she doesn't have children...

Lol did he really joke about Hannah making out with her mom. I cant ever imaging pulling the trigger on a joke like that to my girlfriend and her mom. I guess that just shows how bad Shanes sense of humor and comedic timing are.
He totally did make the joke. It was well over a year ago and I can't find the video now for the life of me (did they delete it?) There are still a couple references to it on another forum.

Last edited:
Instead they cook a hellofresh meal that we have since learned can't be eaten by Shane anyway even though they act like they both love it, then sit down for ten minutes and in practically one take reel off some story from years ago that they think is funny enough
Why can't Shane eat HelloFresh?

why do i feel like ever since they got fake married they like each other less and less :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
maybe they were getting on eachothers nerves since this whole quarantine thing and thought rushing into a backyard marriage would solve their problems. Lemme know how that works out for ya Hannah

Reactions: 4
I was struck by how Hannah said that she regularly gets intense migraines because I remember that Charisma from Cole and Charisma also suffers from regular intense migraines and even was hospitalized for them. Migraines aren't coincidental for either of them- I think that their migraines are a manifestation of internalized stress and fatigue caused by being a full time caretaker at such a young age and presenting never-ending optimism and energy to the public. The irony for both women is, in solely helping their partners to have optimal health and quality of life, they've neglected their own health or at the very least put their needs secondary to their partners. I think interabled relationships absolutely can and do work, but sometimes a caregiver is needed and it is completely ok to hire one occasionally or permanently. I think that Squirmy and Grubs are a textbook definition of codependency and I think that Hannah lacks a core identity and has a malleable personality and code of conduct to whoever she dates- I think that she could greatly benefit from therapy, but most likely will never see a therapist.

• Heart
Cole and charisma acknowledge they have struggles and talk about burn out and even admitted they are having counselling to help their relationship. Hannah and Shane on the other hand continuously deny they have anything to be concerned with and keep up with the act that their relationship is exactly the same as anyone elses. It's quite ridiculous when you think about it. Cole needs a lot of help but can be semi independent in his own way. Shane however needs 24/7 assistance and this comes from Hannah 99.9% of the time. She must be slowly cracking up. Even if she is truly in love with him and doesn't see caring as a burden the physical and mental exhaustion will still take its toll regardless. I wish they would shed light on this and accept support. Shane should insist. Yet it seems he does everything he can to make her life harder than it has to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cole and charisma acknowledge they have struggles and talk about burn out and even admitted they are having counselling to help their relationship. Hannah and Shane on the other hand continuously deny they have anything to be concerned with and keep up with the act that their relationship is exactly the same as anyone elses. It's quite ridiculous when you think about it. Cole needs a lot of help but can be semi independent in his own way. Shane however needs 24/7 assistance and this comes from Hannah 99.9% of the time. She must be slowly cracking up. Even if she is truly in love with him and doesn't see caring as a burden the physical and mental exhaustion will still take its toll regardless. I wish they would shed light on this and accept support. Shane should insist. Yet it seems he does everything he can to make her life harder than it has to be.
Yep, everyone burns out eventually. Seems like Hannah might not realize this truth until she starts really really struggling.

Last edited:
I completely agree and thank you for educating me about Chole and Charisma and how they're admitting to counseling to strengthen their relationship. I think that counseling is crucial to keep a relationship going through good times and bad and I'm glad that Chole and Charisma have explored that. I think that Hannah feels that if she can care for Shane in full capacity now, then she can do it for a life time- but the body and mind are constantly changing and in most cases deteriorating overtime and I worry for her in the long run if she doesn't at some point accept outside caretaking help.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.