Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah (I think it's Hannah) now captions on the YouTube captions, which are quite customizable for viewers. Or she edits the auto-generated. I think she likely edits the auto-generated and renames it. No excuses for the times there were no captions, after college, when it was obvious they had no other big obligations. People complained about the color captions she did, so whoopdeedoo for them getting what they want. And Hannah just denied to someone on Instagram that she's with Shane because he's safe. Maybe that's supposed to be a confession, IDK. 🥴
Even if we do get a wedding license, it's just a license. Doesn't prove anything. I could see myself getting married if I were out looking for something to prove (something mature, not silly) or were getting money from it.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I'm hearing impaired, and I sometimes have to re-watch the videos to understand Shane. I think it is really hypocritical that they complain about their own struggles with accessibility, yet they're making their channel virtually inaccessible to deaf and hard of hearing people. Why don't they caption? Well, they'd have to take precious time out of their day or pay someone to do it for them and that takes away from pee time or milkshake money.
I remember that at one point they actually said something like "our patreon will help us pay for things like someone to caption our videos." Lol guess not!

Looking at the comments on their videos and you can tell they have a ton of adoring fans. If it turns out they are scammers I don't think their fan base would even believe it. Then again I can't imagine being in Shane's place and having to live a life smashed up into a delfated shaped ball and having to be plugged into machines to survive. I feel bad for the dude but still no excuse to hustle the fans out of money for houses, vacations and cars

Looking at the comments on their videos and you can tell they have a ton of adoring fans. If it turns out they are scammers I don't think their fan base would even believe it. Then again I can't imagine being in Shane's place and having to live a life smashed up into a delfated shaped ball and having to be plugged into machines to survive. I feel bad for the dude but still no excuse to hustle the fans out of money for houses, vacations and cars
but then I feel bad for him because he literally can't get up to do anything let alone work..or he could write more lame books

but then I feel bad for him because he literally can't get up to do anything let alone work..or he could write more lame books
he could work in an office. if he can write a book he can do office work with accomodations and vocational services. i know quadriplegics who can't speak and work

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If Shane lost the ability to yap, he would truly be useless. He would have to blink to communicate and he'd probably have to wear a diaper.

I'm surprised they haven't uploaded in a few days.

Reactions: 2
If Shane lost the ability to yap, he would truly be useless. He would have to blink to communicate and he'd probably have to wear a diaper.

How do you blink the helping helping song?

Reactions: 1
They just uploaded. The title, "Hannah says size doesn't matter".

Oh the clickbait. I'm sure a lot of things don't matter to a woman who has settled for a narcissistic, deformed toddler.

Reactions: 6

How do you blink the helping helping song

The beginning of their new video creeped me out so much because it really was like a mother talking softly and reassuringly to her child. So weird. The weirdness really has no end. Also wouldn't be a S&G video without Hannah hysterically laughing like a lobotomy patient at literally everything deeply unfunny, boring, tryhard and juvenile that Shane said.

Let's see how creative they can get with the sexualized clickbait titles for the next few months of doing absolutely nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just feel like their scripted old timey comedy duo is getting old for me. I don't like hearing conversations between people that are so clearly planned and scripted. I always am annoyed by Hannah's wide eyed silent laughter. Jokes don't always consistently land as hysterical, no matter the how great the delivery and even the best comics have rises and falls in audience laughter no matter how fine tuned their routine is so in my mind, Hannah is kind of like a trained seal clapping its hands at a circus at this point.

The beginning of their new video creeped me out so much because it really was like a mother talking softly and reassuringly to her child. So weird. The weirdness really has no end. Also wouldn't be a S&G video without Hannah hysterically laughing like a lobotomy patient at literally everything deeply unfunny, boring, tryhard and juvenile that Shane said.

Let's see how creative they can get with the sexualized clickbait titles for the next few months of doing absolutely nothing
i think that was the point like a joke, but i could be wrong

They just uploaded. The title, "Hannah says size doesn't matter".

Oh the clickbait. I'm sure a lot of things don't matter to a woman who has settled for a narcissistic, deformed toddler.
Ugh I really hate the sexual clickbait stuff and then they are outraged when there are sexual comments made

Reactions: 5
Ugh I really hate the sexual clickbait stuff and then they are outraged when there are sexual comments made
yeah, they never call him out for being almost 30 and still making immature sex jokes to the public. He gets a pass because they feel sorry for him. Their followers want to believe their story so badly because they feel sorry for him and think his success in dating, which of course is totally fabricated, will somehow help their chances. A lot of women want to believe them because it paints them in a good light for not being superficial as if someone’s personality is all that matters in an adult relationship and marriage. They all donate because they feel sorry for him. And they don’t want to hear the truth because it would confirm to them how cruel the world really is. For their followers, it’s just an escape and, for some, a way to be perceived as being better people than they actually are in real life by their support of this couple.

Shane is not only ok with receiving pity money but takes advantage of the very people he’s supposed to care so much about and advocate for. He exploits his condition, they exploit her looks and they capitalize on vulnerable people with disabilities, those who are familiar with them, and people in general with problems in their own lives but they can’t even help some people by making sure to caption all of their videos. They’re supposed to be about inclusion and equality. It’s all about the money, at minimum they’re manipulating and highly influencing people to give to him and accepting things on the basis of lies.

It’s funny how Shane is actually a few years older than Cole from Cole and Charisma but their channel caters more to people their own age. And, everyone in the world (except for Hannah) views him as more child-like and, at the same time, they think it’s totally normal for Hannah to be sexually attracted to him🤨

Correction, she speaks to him like he’s an annoying little brother with mental problems. In that tone people speak in when they’re not at all familiar with people with disabilities. That’s really weird considering they’ve allegedly been together for so long and are around each other so much. He’s an adult, she’s an adult and they’re supposed to be married but you wouldn’t be able to tell if you were just listening to their conversations. He’s her husband but she speaks to him like she’s his elementary school teacher. Weird. Either he enjoys being spoken to like that or she likes speaking to her partner in that tone...or, of course, it’s all just fake and they’re not really together because “interabled” couples in the real world don’t speak like that.

Shane not only looks like a child but gives off the I’m-still-a-virgin vibe with the thumbnail titles. It’s like he’s too obsessed with sex to actually be having it. Of course sex sells but it seems like he has no real idea of it. Not many adult guys who get laid regularly would joke that much about sex...and his wife wouldn’t then think it’s acceptable to show to the public. Of course it would all make sense that she allows it if they were just business partners. He tries too hard to convince everyone that he gets laid, that he’s normal. It’s like, from a maturity standpoint, he’s still stuck in 8th grade, and (if their relationship were legit) she is too because that’s what she’d be attracted to. So, she “married” him, why would her mom and her family think his personality and behavior is in any way cute for an adult male, and not slightly shameful and embarrassing to them? It’s because they pity him too...and because he was Hannah’s ticket to get noticed, to get praise and for professional success while his condition allows her to cope with her own f’d up issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah they got Super boring Now I’m done with them now
They should just go on hiatus until they spend a winter month in Florida and can exploit the hell out of Hannah's bikini body for clicks (which you know they will). Their views right now are dismal, only 58k views on their latest one after 12 hours. Shane's running out of sexual innuendo for the video titles and it isn't even working lol

I almost wish that I was never introduced to their channel- it is like knowing someone in a toxic relationship for years that you don't approve of, but can't do anything about. I do believe that able bodied and disabled people are absolutely worthy of love, but I don't like how Shane has felt the need to showcase all of these women he's ever dated online like they're prize ponies at a fair. Shane probably realized in his adolescence that if he wanted fame and fortune he had to sell SMA with an edge- an it factor; women would leverage his career regardless of if his relationships were genuine or not and one woman is a carbon copy in effortless energy and caretaking enthusiasm as the last in order to fit the narrative. I think his exploitative video ideas (shower instructions, bra yoga etc) are not only to prove to fans what he has, but to also reassure and prove to himself- which ultimately is an odd juxtaposition of low self esteem and inherent narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't suprise me if the next video will be of Shane farting and nothing else they are so boring

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.