Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes an expert manipulator hes got nothing better to do than sit around and think of ways he can use people cause he cant physically do anything else

Reactions: 5
Looking at Shane's dating history he probably already has the next hot girl lined up and waiting patiently for Hannah to leave to take over her role. He's confident that a replacement will be filled quickly if Hannah starts losing interest with him or a baby. The guy has got game and for someone with zero mobility he's been buried in handies over the past few years.
Sorry..drool drible, handjobs are in the contract..gargle drible, you should have read the small print..gargle drool.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking at Shane's dating history he probably already has the next hot girl lined up and waiting patiently for Hannah to leave to take over her role. He's confident that a replacement will be filled quickly if Hannah starts losing interest with him or a baby. The guy has got game and for someone with zero mobility he's been buried in handies over the past few years.
Lol it’s just pick and plug in the pretty advocate. He could easily select from his mailing list, those who already support his foundation or now find a weirdo who commented on a YouTube video or on Instagram saying how they think he’s cute...verify her looks and that she’s college age with no commitments, and ask if she’d be interested in a job opportunity. I’m sure that’s what’s happened every time. There’s a reason he’s never had a real girlfriend and only gotten these three pretty women after he started his blog....unless you want to say that there were just no good-hearted girls in the whole county in which he grew up, the high school or college he attended😏

Lol it’s just pick and plug in the pretty advocate. He could easily select from his mailing list, those who already support his foundation or now find a weirdo who commented on a YouTube video or on Instagram saying how they think he’s cute...verify her looks and that she’s college age with no commitments, and ask if she’d be interested in a job opportunity. I’m sure that’s what’s happened every time. There’s a reason he’s never had a real girlfriend and only gotten these three pretty women after he started his blog....unless you want to say that there were just no good-hearted girls in the whole county in which he grew up, the high school or college he attended😏
its hard to date when you're that disabled especially girls like hannah who ar young and hot and have options. especially in high school.

Does this screenshot give off "mental patient about to stab someone with a fork" vibes? Or is it the look of devoted and undying love? You decide.
I wonder if based on her large eyes and how they're slightly protruding if she might have a thyroid issue too. Ash from 90 Day Fiancé had a similar gaze and was ultimately diagnosed with Graves Disease. She definitely has a crazed stair though! It is very odd that someone would look at their partner with such intensity after years of being with them- usually eyes soften by then and pupils don't dilate as much.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if based on her large eyes and how they're slightly protruding if she might have a thyroid issue too. Ash from 90 Day Fiancé had a similar gaze and was ultimately diagnosed with Graves Disease. She definitely has a crazed stair though! It is very odd that someone would look at their partner with such intensity after years of being with them- usually eyes soften by then and pupils don't dilate as much.
I actually remember seeing a comment from someone telling Hannah to get her thyroid checked because of how her neck looked or something so maybe you're onto something. I've also seen a few people with Aspergers have "crazy eyes." Who knows. It is unnerving though.

Reactions: 4
HAHA latest video is a major clickbait fail! Shane tried to garner views by titling the latest video "Bumblebee in Hannah's underpants" and they only got 70k views, which is their least viewed video. They shared really boring, mundane stories about their roadtrips like the time Hannah almost got stung by a bee but didn't & the HILARIOUS and shocking story of how Shane swam in a pool in his boxers!

I guess their success is completely reliant on showing off Hannah's boobs, butt in the thumbnail, using a photo of them kissing as the thumbnail or making the video about sexuality/intimacy. Shows how boring they are that people only watch because of the sensationalism.

They will need to find excuses to put Hannah in a bikini for the next 6 months or will have to depend on sponsors for their income

Last edited:
  • Heart
An overactive thyroid would also explain how Hannah can eat so much junk and still stay so slim. I was definitely able to get away with more junk food in my 20s than now, but even so I am sure I would have packed on the lbs if I had lived on sweets, cakes, microwave dinners, and takeout.

An overactive thyroid also often gives you a ton of energy, which could explain the lack of burnout.

Reactions: 6
An overactive thyroid would also explain how Hannah can eat so much junk and still stay so slim. I was definitely able to get away with more junk food in my 20s than now, but even so I am sure I would have packed on the lbs if I had lived on sweets, cakes, microwave dinners, and takeout.

An overactive thyroid also often gives you a ton of energy, which could explain the lack of burnout.

She definitely needs to get her thyroid tested (if she hasn't) before she tries to get pregnant.

Last edited:
Their latest video is just Shane rambling on with Hannah sitting by his side constantly glaring and nodding at him like he's a trained animal. Its so weird.

What's the status on verifying their marriage license/filing and legality? Thank you!

Reactions: 1
What's the status on verifying their marriage license/filing and legality? Thank you!
Hennepin County, Minnesota is behind on uploading marriage licenses to their MOMS database; they haven't added August or September marriage certificates yet. So there is no new update.

Last edited:
Hennepin County, Minnesota is behind on uploading marriage licenses to their MOMS database; they haven't added August or September marriage certificates yet. So there is no new update.
Thank you!

In California she would qualify for respite which would be a nurse that relieves families of their duties so they can chill out and get some me time. Wonder if Hannah gets that in the state that she lives in. Also makes me wonder how much alone time does she get or is Shane 100% by her side every minute of the day. Must be exhausting. If I were in that situation I'd have to take off and drive somewhere by myself at least twice a day even if it was like for 30 minutes or so. How long can Shane be left alone plugged into his machines for?

She used to leave him for hours in the mornings before rushing back at lunch to toilet him. So, if she wanted she definitely could work in some alone time.

Considering she is no longer swimming or studying she also should have time to caption the videos like she used to do. It speaks loud and clear that she doesn't do this anymore. The sudden lack of captions for a supposedly anti ableist couple made my brain hurt, and led me here.

Reactions: 8
She used to leave him for hours in the mornings before rushing back at lunch to toilet him. So, if she wanted she definitely could work in some alone time.

Considering she is no longer swimming or studying she also should have time to caption the videos like she used to do. It speaks loud and clear that she doesn't do this anymore. The sudden lack of captions for a supposedly anti ableist couple made my brain hurt, and led me here.
Exactly! I'm hearing impaired, and I sometimes have to re-watch the videos to understand Shane. I think it is really hypocritical that they complain about their own struggles with accessibility, yet they're making their channel virtually inaccessible to deaf and hard of hearing people. Why don't they caption? Well, they'd have to take precious time out of their day or pay someone to do it for them and that takes away from pee time or milkshake money.

They are selfish. They could pay someone to caption or I'm sure one of their minions would be willing to do it for free or they could even hire an intern. There are no excuses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.