Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea thats for Instagram not youtube, Im sure they make a living but theyre not rich, Shane has medical expenses im sure arent cheap. Dont forget you still have to pay income taxes on influencer money so 76k is probably really 40k. Im just saying if shes in it for the money shes good looking enough to get a better gig than this.

Reactions: 4
Yea thats for Instagram not youtube, Im sure they make a living but theyre not rich, Shane has medical expenses im sure arent cheap. Dont forget you still have to pay income taxes on influencer money so 76k is probably really 40k. Im just saying if shes in it for the money shes good looking enough to get a better gig than this.
I think their goal in the beginning was to make it big and get their own TV show. I am sure that she thought by doing this this she was going to bring awareness and to help the disabled community. If she did go gold digging after some rich man she would have to actually sleep with them. I think her and Shane are purely business partners and are not actually intimate. They probably have not been as successful as they hoped with this, but I am sure that it is hard for her to give up the money she is getting and go get a real job now.

They make sponsored posts on Instagram all the time, several this month alone. Logic says they get paid even more for Youtube sponsored videos, since its their main platform with an even greater engagement. 76k a year with over 100 million views? I dont think so, they make at least twice that via adsense, but as I said its the sponsorship money that makes Youtubers bank. Youtube is a lucrative grift, there's a reason everyone and their mother are making videos.

They haven't talked about the specifics of his insurance costs, have they? Despite it being actually useful content by people who claim to advocate for disability :rolleyes:. For that reason I tend to think its not that bad, otherwise they would whine about it like his $1200 per year shakes.

You're right that with her looks Hannah could be conning some divorced millionaire, or vlogging sponsored vacations with some chad if she wants the attention too. No one knows whats going on behind that vacant creepy stare. Maybe she's a gold digger who loves a challenge and gets off on getting away with the most ridicules, obvious con ever. Whatever made her choose Shane as her grift, it cant be all that different than her blonde clones who did the same tit. Unless you believe a deformed toddler can win the lottery three times in three years, these women were not in it for the relationship.

Clearly enough money is being made with this brand to attract opportunists. Enough that Hannah will never have to work in the real world even after Shane is dead 10-15 years from now.

Reactions: 3
I just watched the new video and they literally admitted the baby thing is based on covid like everyone had said. They can't travel right now, and covid keeps them home so why not have a baby? I tit you not, that was what their logic is for this massive decision and they openly said it.

Ohhhh myy god. They are so immature.

Also Shane is openly saying he isn't ready. He even said he might not be mature enough for a baby just yet. Advice: if someone tells you that, LISTEN!

Otherwise not only are you going to have to deal with Shane and the extreme amount of caretaking involved with that and a newborn, but you'll also be dealing with RELUCTANT parenting "partner". What a nightmare

Reactions: 7
wouldnt you like to be a fly on the wall in that house for one week just to see what really goes on. I cant watch the videos where they just sit in front of a camera and fake a conversation where Hannah laughs at everything Shane says. Shanes
gonna knock her up then split. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the madly in love couple is so freaking bored they want to have a child to relieve their boredom. All this is is proof that Shane is extremely boring and dull.

Shane gets exhausted while speaking in sentence fragments, so it's not like she's able to have thought-provoking deep conversations with him. He can't move, so it's not as though she can do real activities around the house with him. She's literally stuck in a house with a narcissistic, beer drinking, deformed baby.

Life goals ladies.

Reactions: 8
Grubs has a beach wheelchair! Who knew?? https://laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/tagged/wmms/page/12

Grubs comedizes his hypothetical daddyhood. Really? laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/post/37077392543/im-havin-a-baby

A beach wheel chair eh? Remember the yoga mat thing Saint Hannah did so poor deprived Shane could get closer to the ocean?

Same thing as when they modified a toodler car seat for the airplane so poor deprived Shane could travel. Anna had already modified one and they flew with his dad years before.

Nothing new here. Here is a story about it.

I'm convinced they're making easily 50K per month. One video with a million views can easily earn $8K and they're getting millions of views per week.

Now if America doesn't start to take the pandemic seriously very soon, and they continue to have to quarantine, I think we will see their viewership decrease. There isn't much charm about watching a delusional girl and her deformed gargling man-toddler daydream about having babies.

Side note: How on earth does Shane not choke on all that throat garbage in his sleep? Imagine waking up to him coughing that phlegm at 3am.
I believe they mentioned before he needs to be suctioned out during the night.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2

Here's an article about a bright, young man with SMA who not only excelled in school, but invented and patented a device that allows people with SMA to get on and off a plane and remain seated without their wheelchair. This guy is leaps and bounds more confident, intelligent and handsome than Shane and rather than whining about abelists and infantilizing himself with a children's car seat like Shane, he created his own business and won multiple awards for his invention.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A beach wheel chair eh? Remember the yoga mat thing Saint Hannah did so poor deprived Shane could get closer to the ocean?

Same thing as when they modified a toodler car seat for the airplane so poor deprived Shane could travel. Anna had already modified one and they flew with his dad years before.

That is so disgusting.

Reactions: 2

That is the only kind of suction that he is ever going to get out of her

• Haha
You know what they should have a baby maybe she’ll finally see everythings not all sunshine’s and rainbows

Did they say if theyll get a caretaker for Shane when they have kids? Because otherwise I cant see How Hannah will have time to bathe and feed herself, between doing 100% of the work for a newborn while also waiting on her "husband". It will be a constant flow of stuff for her to do with zero breaks. Oh right and she also has to do 100% of the work for the dog....every moment one of the 3 will be pooping or hungry lol. Honestly. Wtf is she gonna do? She's basically going to be a single mother

Reactions: 9
Did they say if theyll get a caretaker for Shane when they have kids? Because otherwise I cant see How Hannah will have time to bathe and feed herself, between doing 100% of the work for a newborn while also waiting on her "husband". It will be a constant flow of stuff for her to do with zero breaks. Oh right and she also has to do 100% of the work for the dog....every moment one of the 3 will be pooping or hungry lol. Honestly. Wtf is she gonna do? She's basically going to be a single mother
Yeah, they did say they'll bring in a caregiver once they have kids. Can't imagine the crazy dynamics that will emerge from bringing another person into this severely dysfunctional picture

Reactions: 6
Yeah, they did say they'll bring in a caregiver once they have kids. Can't imagine the crazy dynamics that will emerge from bringing another person into this severely dysfunctional picture
Yep, and that explains even more to me why Shane is hesitant. The dynamic now has Hannah obsessed with Shane. Once theres a baby, and Shane has actual outside help, there goes all his attention.

And I still think even with outside help shes asking for a very tough life by essentially doing all the real work of raising/taking care of a child alone.

Reactions: 9
Yep, and that explains even more to me why Shane is hesitant. The dynamic now has Hannah obsessed with Shane. Once theres a baby, and Shane has actual outside help, there goes all his attention.

And I still think even with outside help shes asking for a very tough life by essentially doing all the real work of raising/taking care of a child alone.
Oh yes, I think Shane is very aware that Hannah, with her obsessive nature, could very well lose interest in him and put all her focus on the baby. He is undoubtedly nervous about that. I think he knows Hannah is a total weirdo but what are the chances he could find another hot girl who's decently smart and obsessively devoted to him? Slim to none. He may be very selfish and immature but he's way more perceptive than Hannah is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, I think Shane is very aware that Hannah, with her obsessive nature, could very well lose interest in him and put all her focus on the baby. He is undoubtedly nervous about that. I think he knows Hannah is a total weirdo but what are the chances he could find another hot girl who's decently smart and obsessively devoted to him? Slim to none. He may be very selfish and immature but he's way more perceptive than Hannah is.
he would totally get jealous of her cuddling a baby and not him.

This totally.

Shane is perceptive and very cunning. In reality (and Shane knows this) once Hannah has a baby, her need for Shane disappears.

He's not an equal partner, but rather a dependant who needs her for everything. Once she has a baby who is satisfying her urge to be needed, what use is Shane to her anymore?

Reactions: 7
Looking at Shane's dating history he probably already has the next hot girl lined up and waiting patiently for Hannah to leave to take over her role. He's confident that a replacement will be filled quickly if Hannah starts losing interest with him or a baby. The guy has got game and for someone with zero mobility he's been buried in handies over the past few years.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.