Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah mentioned it in the middle of their "Why are we house hunting?" video back in July
Yeah that video was actually the final confirmation for me. Explaining why their new house isn't good enough, but the million dollar one they checked out "for fun" would be soooo much more suitable for Shane. And this pretty soon after their month in Florida.

Reactions: 3
Surprisingly good comment on their latest video:

"You guys aren't ready.. Hannah you're bored and looking for something to add to your life. You got married, bought a house, got a dog, and now you are feeling the need for something else to focus on. That's a terrible reason to have a child. Just because you can no longer travel is no reason to have a baby. You both have to want to bring a child in to this world. I never once heard the word "love"......please reevaluate your lives before making such a life changing decision."

Reactions: 11
Surprisingly good comment on their latest video:

"You guys aren't ready.. Hannah you're bored and looking for something to add to your life. You got married, bought a house, got a dog, and now you are feeling the need for something else to focus on. That's a terrible reason to have a child. Just because you can no longer travel is no reason to have a baby. You both have to want to bring a child in to this world. I never once heard the word "love"......please reevaluate your lives before making such a life changing decision."
Such a great comment that will sadly be ignored and/or deleted.

Reactions: 4
Sadly, Shane would contemplate buying the $50,000 robot arm just to try and throw the baby in the garbage can after about 2 weeks, when the novelty of saying he’s a father wears off and he pisses himself just to get some attention.

Reactions: 2
Hannah mentioned it in the middle of their "Why are we house hunting?" video back in July
Oh well that will definitely mess with a persons head. Did she mention why her family moved homes 17 times? Was her dad in the army or something?

I still think this is a business arrangement regardless. No other logical explication for the triplet of hot blondes cashing in on his business model.

This is what a real couple looks like
download (1).jpeg

Guy also has SMA, met this 30 year old woman on a dating site. She teaches college math, he has a paid care taker.

Compare that to this the manufactured scam lmao
Untitled.png

There is literally no way his relationships are real.

Reactions: 11
IF Hannah would have a baby, Shane would resent the baby and Hannah would resent Shane. It would never work.

Okay, this is just silly. Once you catch a cold sore, they can rear their heads at any point. Even just lack of sleep can trigger a cold sore.
Yeah! Roughly 67% of the world population has HSV-1 otherwise known as oral herpes. This virus can be acquired by kissing, skin to skin contact, or even sipping someone's water bottle. duck, I even have it and I am not ashamed! No one leaves this world unscathed except for maybe nuns.

Reactions: 1
Yeah! Roughly 67% of the world population has HSV-1 otherwise known as oral herpes. This virus can be acquired by kissing, skin to skin contact, or even sipping someone's water bottle. duck, I even have it and I am not ashamed! No one leaves this world unscathed except for maybe nuns.
Plus they can be genetic, if that’s the right term. My sister has had them since she was a child.

Really hope they don’t have a baby soon. They need to wait and they are so not ready. I wonder if Hannah has any close friends she can hang out with (in usual times) or if Shane has to come too, if she does that is.

If they divorce theres no way shane is getting custody. Watch them get pregnant and its triplets

Plus they can be genetic, if that’s the right term. My sister has had them since she was a child.

Really hope they don’t have a baby soon. They need to wait and they are so not ready. I wonder if Hannah has any close friends she can hang out with (in usual times) or if Shane has to come too, if she does that is.
Part of my concern about Hannah is that she doesn't really appear to have friends, there's one close college friend that she always talks about (and lives far away) named Meredith, but that seems to be it.

If they divorce theres no way shane is getting custody. Watch them get pregnant and its triplets
We haven't even seen proof that they are legally married yet.

If they are, Hannah is in it for the full inheritance. She'll do in vitro to secure her cash prize. What a horrible circumstance to be born into... At least Shannon and Hannah made their quick payday and bailed. Crazy eyes Hannah seems like a different breed though.

Just watched these guys for the first time ever.
Are they duck married.
Can they duck be intimite, he cant even move his arms.

She's not legit at all.
I have to admit I did lol when I clicked on the "we got married" vid.

Reactions: 7
Been watching some of their older videos and one talks about Shane living beyond his expiration date and that got me thinking more that Hannah rushed the marriage to make sure she hit the inheritance jackpot. I think the marriage is legit but everything that led to it is a scam.

I dont think Shane is worth all that much money tbh. Youd be surprised on how famous you actually need to be on youtube to make decent money. If she was in it for inheritance she coulda done a lot better. Plus kids are freaking expensive and if she is actually serious about having a kid shed be spending most of her money towards that. I think its more of a psychological thing with her, I mean in my opinion she is a legit psychopath, she feels safe with Shane and she gets to use this platform to feel important. If you add up Shanes youtube stuff, his book money (which i guarantee is next to nothing), public speaking events (which havent been a thing in the past year), and the money hes stealing from his foundation he might make 125k a year.

I dont think Shane is worth all that much money tbh. Youd be surprised on how famous you actually need to be on youtube to make decent money. If she was in it for inheritance she coulda done a lot better. Plus kids are freaking expensive and if she is actually serious about having a kid shed be spending most of her money towards that. I think its more of a psychological thing with her, I mean in my opinion she is a legit psychopath, she feels safe with Shane and she gets to use this platform to feel important. If you add up Shanes youtube stuff, his book money (which i guarantee is next to nothing), public speaking events (which havent been a thing in the past year), and the money hes stealing from his foundation he might make 125k a year.
Back in December 2019 someone on youtube calculated that they probably made about $76k a year solely from youtube adsense, which obviously would have gone up quite a lot by now. Shane makes about $30k from his foundation every year, right? And he's been making that money for all the years that he's had the foundation so he's probably been able to save a lot. And then they have patreon, merch, and Shane's book sales. Shane bragged about making huge advances from his books lol. I would guess that they probably are making about $200k a year at this point but Shane has out-of-pocket insurance and Hannah will be kicked off her parents' insurance in a couple years. Being self-employed is also expensive in terms of taxes and youtube is fickle... so they definitely aren't RICH but they're comfortable. Apparently one or both of them have student loans too.

Quite frankly, I have no idea how they're going to keep generating lots of income in the next few months since they're going absolutely nowhere and doing absolutely nothing. They've already taken this non-pregnancy thing as far as it can go lmao

They make way more then that. Youtubers and insta influencers with their level of engagement get paid thousands per one sponsored post/video and they take full advantage. That's where most of their money is made. Second to that is their google adsense earrings, which this videos does a great job of assessing. Then add up everything else: Patreon, his "nonprofit", merch sales, superchats, book advance, lectures, blog adsense... They make at least 400k a year.

They make way more then that. Youtubers and insta influencers with their level of engagement get paid thousands per one sponsored post/video and they take full advantage. That's where most of their money is made. Second to that is their google adsense earrings, which this videos does a great job of assessing. Then add up everything else: Patreon, his "nonprofit", merch sales, superchats, book advance, lectures, blog adsense... They make at least 400k a year.

Maybe the youtube payment algorithm changed because that same youtuber made a video months after the video you posted and said they should be making only about $76k a year from adsense despite gaining many more subscribers... I really don't think S&G are making that much from their merch and superchats... IMO it's mainly Shane's savings from his non-profit earnings & yearly salary, book advances, and investments from that money. And their sponsors. Youtube is getting worse and worse for making money.

I'm convinced they're making easily 50K per month. One video with a million views can easily earn $8K and they're getting millions of views per week.

Now if America doesn't start to take the pandemic seriously very soon, and they continue to have to quarantine, I think we will see their viewership decrease. There isn't much charm about watching a delusional girl and her deformed gargling man-toddler daydream about having babies.

Side note: How on earth does Shane not choke on all that throat garbage in his sleep? Imagine waking up to him coughing that phlegm at 3am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.