Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the user pics at their comment sections, you see a lot of SMA patients or similar conditions. Their disabled fans never look like Cole. They are desperate to be found attractive and they love S&G bc they sell unrealistic hopes.

Makes sense lollll he posted it in a bitter moment then realized how jealous he looks hahaha
Huh? No, Shane didn't delete his comments, I'm saying that I think TattleLife doesn't allow instagram screenshots. Anyway, it's a LONG exchange with other people interjecting in the middle, some defending Shane and some defending Cole lol. I recommend reading it because it really shows how self-centered, insecure and passive aggressive Shane can be. It's the September 14th, 2019 post on the roll.with.cole instagram page.

In other news, of course Hannah the Psycho went after some poor soul on instagram who asked Shane why he wasn't wearing his wedding band in his latest photo and if it hurt to wear it. SO ABLEIST OMG

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I read Shane's Instagram comments. This makes him even more unlikable. It's as if they were reading Cole and Charisma's social media looking for something to whine about.

The racial implications of S&G treating Cole and Charisma like crap demonstrates that Shane and Hannah aren't as progressive and welcoming as they pretend to be.

Reactions: 5
As mangled as his body is he seems to have an extremely strong and powerful neck to support his gigantic head up all day.

Just read that exchange with Cole. Ugh! Sounds like jealousy. Cole is actually attractive and I can see why Charisma is into him. Shane seemed like he was jealous that Cole actually has the capacity to look after himself in some ways. I remember when S&H met up with C&C and the huge difference between Shane and Cole. Charisma was probably looking at Hannah thinking thank duck that's not me, because the difference between their boyfriends are staggering

Reactions: 4
Huh? No, Shane didn't delete his comments, I'm saying that I think TattleLife doesn't allow instagram screenshots. Anyway, it's a LONG exchange with other people interjecting in the middle, some defending Shane and some defending Cole lol. I recommend reading it because it really shows how self-centered, insecure and passive aggressive Shane can be. It's the September 14th, 2019 post on the roll.with.cole instagram page.

In other news, of course Hannah the Psycho went after some poor soul on instagram who asked Shane why he wasn't wearing his wedding band in his latest photo and if it hurt to wear it. SO ABLEIST OMG
I'm pretty sure Instagram and other screenshots are allowed, I'm on another couple of threads once in a while where screenshots of comments get posted regularly, but apparently we're not allowed to say or show that we ourselves have posted a comment on another platform, as this could be seen as harassment. As long as it's other people or you don't mention that the comment is yours, it's fine apparently. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway, sorry that was a bit OT, but wanted to clarify 😊

Reactions: 2
As mangled as his body is he seems to have an extremely strong and powerful neck to support his gigantic head up all day.
Lol his head flops over all the time, especially in the car. Hannahs hand is always ready to prop it back up or hold it up completely instead of staying on the wheel. Its reckless as hell but they vlog it freely and of course no one calls them out. Shane is sooooo discriminated against you guys :rolleyes:

Heres Shane's pathetic witch fit on Cole's insta. Lmaooo so obvious how jealous and bitter he is!

Lmaoo Cole & Charisma's response put narcissist Shane in his place. Love it. Asshole Shane doubled down despite most of the replies disagreeing with him. Ill post more screenshots later bc this delicious exchange needs to be archived forever!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Hannah will ever talk about past dating experiences prior to Shane. I wouldn't be surprised if he was her first boyfriend, especially since she was pretty young at 20 to meet him and was ambivalent/shy about facetime and flirting. Sometimes a first relationship is so long in duration because there isn't an experience of heartbreak in life yet or a point of comparison of past dating experience. I wonder why Shane had her be his caregiver from the get-go during their first meeting via the bingo game rather than slowly acclimating her to his care. The whole thing from the beginning with the hours long multiple daily face times and texts seems like the relationship arose from intense longing for connection and obsession on both sides.
If they’re even a legit couple, then I don’t think Shane is her first boyfriend. Why? Because they never talk about her dating history, at all. You’d think maybe it’s because she has no such history but if you take into account Shane’s ego, how he always has to look strong and the fact that he has actually mentioned one of his exes on video in front of Hannah and whomever was watching (as if we didn’t already know she existed) it makes sense that she has not only dated before him but it’s been exclusively able-bodied guys, which is why they never speak of it because it’d bring more questions from their viewers as to how exactly she’s even attracted to him and why she pursued him, specifically. They wouldn’t want to open that can of worms, to answer what brought her to the point of watching videos similar to Shane’s, seeing him, and then reaching out to him in pursuit of a deep connection knowing he was 1,000 miles away. Basically, why she was so desperate to date him if not for the opportunities it’d present for her. And speaking of her past with able-bodied guys would make Shane look inferior by comparison, obviously, because she would not have had to feed any of her previous boyfriends out of necessity or to help them use the bathroom. I would guess she’s had one or two boyfriends before Shane not a bunch of guys, but I don’t think she’s even allowed to talk about it on camera or in public...not that they’ve just never thought to speak about it in a video or that it’s nonexistent.

Last edited:
Shane has no dignity at all. He was rude to Cole and Charisma when they met at his "run". I can't believe he would even have the nerve to post anything to Cole, who by the way has diginity.

He calls Cole's device a gadget, didn't Shane ask for a robotic arm gadget recently, was hoping his fans would buy him one?

Reactions: 7
More from Shane's witch fit on Cole's instagram

Here he is admitting he can't feed himself. But remember his condescending asshole response to fan wondering why he doesn't wear splints? lmao a sad victim one minute, and "successful" chad the next. As always, his story changes depending on what benefits him most at the moment. Manipulative sack of tit!

Attachments

More from Shane's witch fit on Cole's instagram

Here he is admitting he can't feed himself. But remember his condescending asshole response to fan wondering why he doesn't wear splints? lmao a sad victim one minute, and "successful" chad the next. As always, his story changes depending on what benefits him most at the moment. Manipulative sack of tit!
He more than likely wasn't a cooperative kid with using splints doing therapy or anything else that was suggested. He would rather be fed by someone else. Why go to restaurants and show all that fancy expensive food when people know he can only chew a few bites? He also prefers Hannah to hold his head up for him while she is driving, he cannot be botherd to wear a neck pillow or brace.

Several months ago they claimed he was off the feeding tube. Now he is doing the shakes again, whining at the expense?

He more than likely wasn't a cooperative kid with using splints doing therapy or anything else that was suggested. He would rather be fed by someone else. Why go to restaurants and show all that fancy expensive food when people know he can only chew a few bites? He also prefers Hannah to hold his head up for him while she is driving, he cannot be botherd to wear a neck pillow or brace.

Several months ago they claimed he was off the feeding tube. Now he is doing the shakes again, whining at the expense?
He expects everyone to serve him AND makes it as difficult and miserable as possible to care for him.

I get why he doesn't want a CNA handling him. They wouldn't tolerate his bullshit. A paid "girlfriend" however will do whatever is in the contract and never hold him accountable, just like his mommy did!

I totally agree that Hannah's dating past is a can of worms and therefor kept secret, whatever it is.
If she says she dated another disabled guy she rightfully looks like a creep with a fetish. If she says Shane with all of his baggage is her only romantic or sexual experience in life, she looks like a socially inept wacko that is in over her head. If she gives the sane answer - that she dated normal guys before Shane, its a massive blow to his fragile ego. He cant even handle being in the same influencer space as Cole without losing his tit lol he will never allow his decrepit bony ass to be compared to able bodied men who sexed Hannah up all night long.

• Heart
He expects everyone to serve him AND makes it as difficult and miserable as possible to care for him.

I get why he doesn't want a CNA handling him. They wouldn't tolerate his bullshit. A paid "girlfriend" however will do whatever is in the contract and never hold him accountable, just like his mommy did!

I totally agree that Hannah's dating past is a can of worms and therefor kept secret, whatever it is.
If she says she dated another disabled guy she rightfully looks like a creep with a fetish. If she says Shane with all of his baggage is her only romantic or sexual experience in life, she looks like a socially inept wacko that is in over her head. If she gives the sane answer - that she dated normal guys before Shane, its a massive blow to his fragile ego. He cant even handle being in the same influencer space as Cole without losing his tit lol he will never allow his decrepit bony ass to be compared to able bodied men who sexed Hannah up all night long.
Honestly I wonder if Hannah really ever has been "sexed up all night long". I can't understand how a young woman can go from being loved and satisfied at night to having sex with the equivalent to a motionless deer carcass.

And wanting to breed with it WTF. What normal well-adjusted person looks at Shane and thinks, "we need to replicate his DNA. The world needs more people who function at his level".

Honestly I wonder if Hannah really ever has been "sexed up all night long". I can't understand how a young woman can go from being loved and satisfied at night to having sex with the equivalent to a motionless deer carcass.

And wanting to breed with it WTF. What normal well-adjusted person looks at Shane and thinks, "we need to replicate his DNA. The world needs more people who function at his level".
So far the fake zoom wedding doesn't even hold up so I doubt Shane's genetic sewage of a sperm is a part of the contract. All of their video concepts are just for content, to bait views and give framework to sponsorship scripts.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe how rude they are to some of their fans. Some questions such as the one above to Shane are asked perfectly politely and yet his response is so agggresive. If that were me I wouldn't want to support them. Also throwing shade at come was just so unnecessary. I started following Cole and charisma about a year after s&g but now I much prefer them. Their content seems so much more positive and likeable compared to what I'm only recently seeing in s&g. I do still believe they are a real couple though I think the reason is Hannah is someone who needs to feel needed/disposed to nurturing someone or something. I'd be ok with being proved wrong though. What a day that would be.

“Dining with Dignity” is kind of a weird name for company aimed towards accessibility products for disabled people. I can kind of see Shanes point on that. Its a little degrading using the word dignity. But its not like Cole named the company, if Shane is so pissed off he should be commenting on the companys page not Coles. I think Hannah has had zero experience before Shane, I think shes either a closeted lesbian (as others on this thread have pointed out) or had a molestation type experience as a child. Shes made posts about having bad experiences cat called by
men that have scarred her. Shes just too fkn weird man, you dont go from having a normal relationship with an able bodied man to fly halfway across the country to marry a kid who cant move a muscle and can barely talk. Wacko type behavior

So far the fake zoom wedding doesn't even hold up so I doubt Shane's genetic sewage of a sperm is a part of the contract. All of their video concepts are just for content, to bait views and give framework to sponsorship scripts.
How are the going to explain not getting pregnant though? Eventually people are going to ask when she's getting pregnant with the carbuncle she's been promising.

“Dining with Dignity” is kind of a weird name for company aimed towards accessibility products for disabled people. I can kind of see Shanes point on that. Its a little degrading using the word dignity. But its not like Cole named the company, if Shane is so pissed off he should be commenting on the companys page not Coles. I think Hannah has had zero experience before Shane, I think shes either a closeted lesbian (as others on this thread have pointed out) or had a molestation type experience as a child. Shes made posts about having bad experiences cat called by
men that have scarred her. Shes just too fkn weird man, you dont go from having a normal relationship with an able bodied man to fly halfway across the country to marry a kid who cant move a muscle and can barely talk. Wacko type behavior
I agree the name sucks, but you're 100% correct that Shane should have directed his tantrum to the company and not a customer. But if he had done that, how could he take a dig at and denigrate his arch nemesis?

Last edited:
How are the going to explain not getting pregnant though? Eventually people are going to ask when she's getting pregnant with the carbuncle she's been promising.
Their dumb fans never hold them accountable for anything. They can post another one of their sanctimonious lectures, this time scolding people for asking "intrusive questions". Or they can fake futility issues for years and milk it for all its worth.

Not saying Hannah securing Shane's entire inheritance with a kid is out of the question, but until we get an answer on the zoom wedding I assume this business arrangement doesn't go this far.

So, I agree that “Dining with Dignity” is a miss for the brand name, but Shane's sanctimonious pity party was not really about that. His outburst was really about making everything revolve around him and his severe level of deformity and dependence. Because he is on the farthest end of the disability spectrum, EVERYONE must abide by those parameters or they are ablest nazis. In Shane's mind, Cole or any disabled man who is physically attractive, capable and existing confidently, is directly attacking him for making him look like yesterdays garbage in comparison. In the same breath, Shane will lie about being capable of feeding himself, petting his dog, and rocking Hannah's world in the sack and anyone who doubts him is an also ableist nazi. And of course his paid minion Hannah was there to like all of his crappy comments as he doubles down in his narcissist rampage under the guise criticizing a brand choice.

That's why it was glorious to see Cole put Shane in his place instead of virtue signaling out of pity like 99.9% of people. His response exposed Shane as the self obsessed, manipulative shitstain he is others in the comments realized it too.

Attachments

Last edited:
They’ll make a sad video about their unsuccessful efforts to conceive naturally (even though they aren’t having sex and trying). This will give them about a year’s time. Then they will beg for donations for in vitro and their dumbass followers will give them money without checking to see what it’s really going toward. Meanwhile, Shane will purchase his second home and Hannah’s mom will adopt a Polish baby to showcase on their channel until their dumbass followers plead for them to just adopt the baby instead😆

• Haha
Their dumb fans never hold them accountable for anything. They can post another one of their sanctimonious lectures, this time scolding people for asking "intrusive questions". Or they can fake futility issues for years and milk it for all its worth.

Not saying Hannah securing Shane's entire inheritance with a kid is out of the question, but until we get an answer on the zoom wedding I assume this business arrangement doesn't go this far.

So, I agree that “Dining with Dignity” is a miss for the brand name, but Shane's sanctimonious pity party was not really about that. His outburst was really about making everything revolve around him and his severe level of deformity and dependence. Because he is on the farthest end of the disability spectrum, EVERYONE must abide by those parameters or they are ablest nazis. In Shane's mind, Cole or any disabled man who is physically attractive, capable and existing confidently, is directly attacking him for making him look like yesterdays garbage in comparison. In the same breath, Shane will lie about being capable of feeding himself, petting his dog, and rocking Hannah's world in the sack and anyone who doubts him is an also ableist nazi. And of course his paid minion Hannah was there to like all of his crappy comments as he doubles down in his narcissist rampage under the guise criticizing a brand choice.

That's why it was glorious to see Cole put Shane in his place instead of virtue signaling out of pity like 99.9% of people. His response exposed Shane as the self obsessed, manipulative shitstain he is others in the comments realized it too.
I love Cole's response to that man baby. He said everything perfectly. I can imagine Shane sulking in his own phlegm reading that.

They’ll make a sad video about their unsuccessful efforts to conceive naturally (even though they aren’t having sex and trying). This will give them about a year’s time. Then they will beg for donations for in vitro and their dumbass followers will give them money without checking to see what it’s really going toward. Meanwhile, Shane will purchase his second home and Hannah’s mom will adopt a Polish baby to showcase on their channel until their dumbass followers plead for them to just adopt the baby instead😆
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if everything you said happens. And the minions will donate because poor Shane and Hannah. People will blindly follow them and lose money because of it.

One of my biggest pet peeves is their misleading titles to the videos. They never really cover the subject and if they do its for only a fraction of the video. They had a video called "Shane admits things are not going well with Hannah" and its just clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.