Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If these calculations are true, then they shouldn't ask for donations for any of their wants/needs. That robotic arm and an accessible restroom renovation are easily within their means with these estimates. The numbers alone are astounding for roughly 3-4 under 10 minute videos a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
^^^ Plus the thousands of $ they make per every sponsored video, the 50% Shane steals from his foundation, Patreon, superchat donations, merch sales, and all the gifts they get from fans and brands.

These two easily made a million net dollars since they lunched this scam in mid 2018. A few more years of this and they will end up multi millionaires, each. Then Hannah can duck off and marry a hot guy to live happily ever after. Only question is will Shane's profits temp her enough to stick around until he kicks the bucket so she can double her winnings.

Reactions: 3
On the subject of that latest video about how they met. Did anyone else have a headache 5 mins in with Shane constantly interrupting and talking over Hannah? Really quite exasperating.
And I've thought this many times before, but I just don't get it. My husband is handsome, funny and my favourite person to be with. But if I had to spend 24/7 with him, let alone feed him, clothe him, and take him to the toilet, I would NOT be beaming fresh-faced at the camera and laugh at everything he says. There's just no way that anyone could be that hilarious, gorgeous (in their partner's eyes at least) and great to be around that you'd want to be joined at the hip and do everything for them for all eternity.

Reactions: 7
Well, I finally caught up on my reading here. Y'all covered several things I won't repeat. Someone several pages back thought Shane said his special shakes cost $1200 a month. Someone corrected it a little later... he said $1200 a year. So $100 a month for his "special shakes" which are available at grocery and drug stores everywhere w/o a prescription. I remember seeing the packages when Hannah was demonstrating what all they have to pack to travel with Shane, and there were several boxes (or bottles) of Shane's shakes in the suitcase. I can't remember if they were Boost, Ensure, or another brand. I'm very familiar with these shakes because of severe GI issues the last few years. Until just a few months ago those shakes were all I could get down (and keep down) most days. Walmart's Equate brand versions of the brand-name varieties are about 40% cheaper than the name brands and taste the same. My favorite Equate version of a high-protein "meal replacement" is about $18.00 USD for a box of 24, so about 75 cents a bottle. If Shane is drinking 4 to 5 a day that would be about $100 a month. I never thought of considering these things a "medical expense." For what I spent on those I WASN'T spending on other food, so it wasn't a financial hardship. I LOL'ed when Shane complained about his shakes costing $100 a month! I doubt he can eat much of those Hello Fresh things Hannah makes, but those meals aren't cheap, even with their $80 coupon code. If nothing else this coronavirus thing has put a stop to all the expensive dining out (unless they're ordering and getting delivery regularly).

ETA: I've now watched their last 3 videos. I'm still waiting for them to prove they're legally married. Since this is apparently a question that many are asking, why not just show a copy of their completed marriage license? Instead they've made 2 subsequent videos, one that was supposed to answer the question about their marriage being fake, and they've talked about everything BUT that.

• Heart
Heres Shane's pathetic witch fit on Cole's insta. Lmaooo so obvious how jealous and bitter he is!
Thanks for posting this! I got an insta account, but cannot figure out how to scroll to/through the comments. Help, please.

Lmaoo Cole & Charisma's response put narcissist Shane in his place. Love it. Asshole Shane doubled down despite most of the replies disagreeing with him. Ill post more screenshots later bc this delicious exchange needs to be archived forever!
Did Shane respond to Cole's response?

Their dumb fans never hold them accountable for anything. They can post another one of their sanctimonious lectures, this time scolding people for asking "intrusive questions". Or they can fake futility issues for years and milk it for all its worth.

Not saying Hannah securing Shane's entire inheritance with a kid is out of the question, but until we get an answer on the zoom wedding I assume this business arrangement doesn't go this far.

So, I agree that “Dining with Dignity” is a miss for the brand name, but Shane's sanctimonious pity party was not really about that. His outburst was really about making everything revolve around him and his severe level of deformity and dependence. Because he is on the farthest end of the disability spectrum, EVERYONE must abide by those parameters or they are ablest nazis. In Shane's mind, Cole or any disabled man who is physically attractive, capable and existing confidently, is directly attacking him for making him look like yesterdays garbage in comparison. In the same breath, Shane will lie about being capable of feeding himself, petting his dog, and rocking Hannah's world in the sack and anyone who doubts him is an also ableist nazi. And of course his paid minion Hannah was there to like all of his crappy comments as he doubles down in his narcissist rampage under the guise criticizing a brand choice.

That's why it was glorious to see Cole put Shane in his place instead of virtue signaling out of pity like 99.9% of people. His response exposed Shane as the self obsessed, manipulative shitstain he is others in the comments realized it too.

The response from Cole and Charisma was great! They put Shane in his place in a very nice way, explaining everything to him. I hope he felt small for his stupid complaint and passive aggressive "enjoy your gadget" comment. What a putz he is.

Wow, Shane really looks like an asshole in his comments to Cole.

Cole "Heres this great item that may help people with disabilities!" *Shane* "how dare you imply I am not dignified? Blah blah blah me me me. Enjoy your little GADGET"

Wtf? So selfish

Thanks for posting this! I got an insta account, but cannot figure out how to scroll to/through the comments. Help, please.

Did Shane respond to Cole's response?
Yes, Shane responded by regurgitating what he already said, even after others were telling him he's being a total douche. His fragile ego is massive, he's not one to admit when he is in the wrong.

And speaking of her past with able-bodied guys would make Shane look inferior by comparison, obviously, because she would not have had to feed any of her previous boyfriends out of necessity or to help them use the bathroom.
I actually think it would make Shane look superior in her contention that disabled guys make wonderful partners (by comparison).

I would guess she’s had one or two boyfriends before Shane not a bunch of guys, but I don’t think she’s even allowed to talk about it on camera or in public...not that they’ve just never thought to speak about it in a video or that it’s nonexistent.
I really don't think she dated before Shane. She's admitted to being extremely shy and introverted. When I watched the ending of Behind the scenes with SBSK, where she didn't even make eye contact with Chris (and he obviously noted that), I got the impression that she was intimidated by men in general. Sure she shows up for speaking engagements and meet & greets, but Shane is her social buffer.

Several months ago they claimed he was off the feeding tube. Now he is doing the shakes again, whining at the expense?
He can probably drink the shakes like he drinks his beer. I remember the first video I saw he said they were Boost shakes and he needed them to survive ... so all viewers needed to buy from sponsors and buy their merchandise. That was enough of a red flag for me considering all the trips and eating out. Anyway, the Boost shakes around here regularly go on sale. They come out to a little over a dollar each without the sale. How much does a can of beer cost?? Hmmm....

Last edited:
Shane honestly looks like something that should have never existed. A mangled mini-monster.
I’m all for discussion but sorry this comment is a little too far. To suggest that someone should never have existed is pretty damn nasty.

Reactions: 10
I really don't think she dated before Shane. She's admitted to being extremely shy and introverted. When I watched the ending of Behind the scenes with SBSK, where she didn't even make eye contact with Chris (and he obviously noted that), I got the impression that she was intimidated by men in general. Sure she shows up for speaking engagements and meet & greets, but Shane is her social buffer.
Thats an interesting take. But, do you also think that, for a shy introverted girl, she reached out to him with absolutely no intention of continuing his business, taking photos, doing interviews and making videos with him (which he’d done with girls before her) for lots of people to analyze and critique her and their lives and that she had no plan to travel with him and perform public speaking responsibilities? I mean, they posted an orchestrated kiss photo right after their first date lol. She saw a video of him publicizing his life for everyone to see, in your opinion did she have to get over this huge hurdle of being so private and guarded? Or perhaps did her mom watch his video and encouraged her to contact him in order to help her get over her shyness? What’s your opinion on that? I just don’t see how, if she were so socially awkward, she would’ve desperately pursued him of all people when everything would‘ve been so painful and agonizing for her. I could see a friend suggesting or setting up a blind date for someone to help them in that way. In this case it only makes sense if you give it about a year of meetings, rehearsals and speaking/behavior practice before you get into the actual public aspects of the relationship, which wouldn’t at all sound like a legit romantic relationship just a business plan and partnership

Yeah for someone so shy and introverted she has no issues putting out videos with suggestive titles.

I'm not even that shy and I would NEVER want this much of my info online, and would be cringing constantly thinking of random people watching/discussing my every interaction...how did she not take down the shower one? Where shane "directs" her shower? I'm cringing for her that its online. So embarassing and obviously just a chance to show off Hannah in my opinion

My only impression of Hannah is that she lies about everything and cannot be trusted. I cant read her at all... its like there is no real human behind the persona. By default I assume every memory she tells, every gesture, every interaction we see is calculated and fake. Now that I say it she sounds like a sociopath.

• Heart
There’s just too many contradictions with her and it’s because they have to go overboard in convincing the audience of a legit relationship. So, they lie. It just seems like a lot for her to have wanted to overcome personally about herself and own difficulties but also to have to settle for with an unequal partner just to date Shane. 1) She’s supposed to be really shy and socially awkward, and he was already a public figure...he was not going to change his line of work and she knew it. Yet she looked past this. 2) She has to do so much physically and take on the added emotional toll just for her partner to get through the day as opposed to dating an able-bodied guy, even a non threatening nerdy guy she could’ve met in a physics class...and she can’t fully enjoy certain physical activities with him that she did before him. Yet she looked past this too. Most people would say, well she was an athlete so she wouldn’t have dated a nerd anyway. Alright, then why is she dating the most non athletic person on earth? 3) He lived 1,000 miles away so that’s a lot of money traveling back and forth to see each other that she wouldn’t have to consider with a local person, and not seeing your partner for weeks at a time inevitably brings some lonely nights. Yet, apparently she looked past this. 4) If she has a fetish then she could’ve easily met one of the many disabled guys in her community, school or church.

Why do all of this? Why make your life so much more difficult when it didn’t necessarily have to be? Because there’s a huge benefit in it for you, of course. It’s just way too much for her to have wanted to actively pursue him, for someone to have to either settle for and change about themselves just to be with a guy with great personality. If she was forced by her mom to do all of this then that would make sense. But if not for the business and the attention then she would’ve chosen a safe, disabled guy who doesn’t publicize his life and they just live happy private lives together...she could’ve picked a broke wheelchair guy haha. According to her own self description, she would’ve basically had to change her whole life as it was currently constructed as well as alter her future plans of grad school etc just to be with him. C’mon now, let’s be real. It’s beyond desperation. Would anyone really be that desperate? Especially a young and educated girl with her whole life ahead of her? No

Reactions: 9
Yeah there's nothing believable about this romance because there is no believable common thread explaining how they got together in the first place. Their origin story is weak. She's a pretty athlete from another state, he's a floating head living with his mom who wipes his ass. She sees him in a documentary about his sad life and decides this it what she wants her life to be like? What a lazy lie.

Also all of this
If they are a real couple

How did they get married without an officiant and witnesses present?
Why is the title of the house only in his name?
Why are his parents so cold towards her?
Where is their mutual circle of friends?
Why does his ex Anna look like Hannah's twin and did the exact same 'people think my gf is my nurse' business shtick with him?
Why did he shadowban her name when people found out about it?
Why is his ex Shannon another pretty tall blonde who was a business partner as well?
How did this human raisin get 3 hot girls to date him?
Why has he never dated an ordinary looking girl who has her own life and career instead of a trophy gf playing nurse?
Make it make sense

No 20 year old would choose this "romance"

Attachments

Last edited:
If they really do last I wonder how long it will take Hannah to move on after Shane passes. I know they are extremely aware of his limited lifespan since they mention it in many of their episodes. If she moves on to another disabled guy than it's all most likely a fetish. I dont wish death on the guy at all, just stating the obvious sonce they've made videos covering his lifespan.

I'm slowly starting to think this whole thing is a business partnership and one of the biggest scams in YouTube history.

If you take away the money and YouTube fame, there is absolutely zero benefit to Hannah to be in this relationship and in fact there are a number of drawbacks.

Even if Shane looked like Brad Pitt on a Hoveround, eventually those looks would fade and she'd be left with Steve Buscemi on a Hoveround.

EDIT: Or if it's not a business partnership, then Hannah got with him knowing she could use him to bolster herself to riches.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.