Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man he really looks messed up without clothes on. And Hannah said she thinks his body is hot, thats like saying oh look that fence is hot. I think Shane is a master manipulator pulling the strings
Remember this gem? The only time they were both honest about his looks (and funny).

lol wow i actually never seen that. If they made more videos along the lines of comedy they might be halfway like-able

Reactions: 1
I cannot relate to wanting to get into a relationship with a little dude after watching a video in which he states he is likely to die soon. Then again, there are prison groupies who become attached to death row inmates knowing they won't be around much longer. I can't relate to them either. She seemed happier about picking up the rings than she did with the news that his life expectancy had changed.

Reactions: 6
Does that little asshole ever shut up he always talks over hannah little tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he able to straighten out his arms and legs or are they locked in place? Looks extremely uncomfortable if you're arms and legs are smashed in like that all of the time. So we're his other girlfriends called Grubs too or did that start with Hannah?

Is he able to straighten out his arms and legs or are they locked in place? Looks extremely uncomfortable if you're arms and legs are smashed in like that all of the time. So we're his other girlfriends called Grubs too or did that start with Hannah?
His limbs are locked for the most part. He could have worn braces on his wrists which would have improved their positioning but decided not to because it would restrict his movement.

Reactions: 1
Hannah is so insecure. Shane looks like his chest is going to collapse any second. Shane talks down to Hannah. Hannah does everything for Shane 24/7. Hannah has settled.

Some barrels are bottomless.......

Hard to believe that collapsed lump of a torso somehow manages to contain all of his vital organs. Idc how many fetus cells are injected into his spinal cord, he's got 15 years left - tops. Idk why he used this filter to portray a future that will never happen. Guess its yet another lie he tells himself and everyone else to cope with his sad existence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
From Hannah's insta.

Notice the manipulative phrasing?

"We were on our first date. He had taken me to Wawa (a GAS STATION, for the record) to get food, and then we had a picnic at a state park"

witch, Shane cant wipe his own ass. He doesn't take you anywhere, YOU take HIM everywhere.

They are so desperate to make him seem like a Casanova who takes charge because the sad reality is he's a 100% dependent and needs to be carried, fed and cleaned even if its on the first date. Only a crazy phony witch would pretend that's romantic and appealing, so they have to twist their words to make it seem plausible. And of course, nothing screams authentic romance like posing for a hovering kiss selfie on your "first date"... They were really in the moment, huh. Such an ugly pic, too. Shane looks like a 10 year old and Hannah looks like a sociopath thinking in dollar signs.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They really shouldn't share photos of them kissing. It looks like a woman being intimate with a toddler and it's disturbing. This is what arouses some of their weirdo followers.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Hannah will ever talk about past dating experiences prior to Shane. I wouldn't be surprised if he was her first boyfriend, especially since she was pretty young at 20 to meet him and was ambivalent/shy about facetime and flirting. Sometimes a first relationship is so long in duration because there isn't an experience of heartbreak in life yet or a point of comparison of past dating experience. I wonder why Shane had her be his caregiver from the get-go during their first meeting via the bingo game rather than slowly acclimating her to his care. The whole thing from the beginning with the hours long multiple daily face times and texts seems like the relationship arose from intense longing for connection and obsession on both sides.

Why do they act like it's selfish to put your own wellbeing first and not want to enter into a relationship in which you're responsible for every aspect of another's life? Even indirectly asking - or expecting - someone to feed you, bathe you, dress you, wipe you - feels like a selfish oversight. I understand that he can't help his condition and requirement on others to survive, but equating their relationship to a "normal one" - in which both parties are capable of surviving independently is a little fucked.

Reactions: 8
I wonder when the camera is not running if Shane is a whole different person. Like super manipulative and mentally abusive to Hannah. They obviously don't have sex so I'm guessing Shane throws a fit if he doesn't get his daily tug or blowie. I've noticed Shane is kind of a dick to that other interabled couple in one of their older videos too.

I wonder when the camera is not running if Shane is a whole different person. Like super manipulative and mentally abusive to Hannah. They obviously don't have sex so I'm guessing Shane throws a fit if he doesn't get his daily tug or blowie. I've noticed Shane is kind of a dick to that other interabled couple in one of their older videos too.
Shanes emotionally manipulative even on camera have you not seen the song where he makes fun of Hannah's weight calling her a hungry hippo amongst other things he's done too he's a jerk

And shane is definitely jealous of cole from cole and charisma maybe it's cuz cole doesn't look like a toddler like Shane well Shane looks and acts like one

Yeah, Shane low-key hates Cole; it's been obvious since their first interaction on camera when Cole and Charisma went to Shane's charity race. I think Shane's super jealous of him. Cole once made an instagram post where he talked about how a certain device gives paralyzed people more dignity because it helps them eat more easily & Shane blew up at him, basically saying that it was super ableist and irresponsible thing to write lol

• Wow
Yeah, Shane low-key hates Cole; it's been obvious since their first interaction on camera when Cole and Charisma went to Shane's charity race. I think Shane's super jealous of him. Cole once made an instagram post where he talked about how a certain device gives paralyzed people more dignity because it helps them eat more easily & Shane blew up at him, basically saying that it was super ableist and irresponsible thing to write lol
Ate you serious??? That little phlegm filled scarecrow actually had the nerve to harass Cole like that. He is so jealous of Cole. Shane honestly looks like something that should have never existed. A mangled mini-monster.

What I'm wondering is if there are any interabled couples, who are working normal jobs, who aren't social media celebrities (or trying to be), who met genuinely (through friends, on a dating site, in school/work, etc), and the able-bodied partner isn't a devotee or a narcissistic savior.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg I forgot about his creepy ass bingo game story!

Undress me without breaking my limbs
Put my penis into a pee bottle
Wipe my asshole

BINGO!

Who the duck does that with a person they just started dating? No one. He really wants us to believe at least two of his pretty girlfriends just jumped in to the role of caretaker head first as if thats normal. And as if that expectation he has from women is normal/romantic instead of creepy.

Omg can you screenshot that tit is golden.

Yes of course he hates Cole the guy is what deformed & 100% dependent Shane pretends to be - a normal attractive guy in a wheelchair. The tension was very obvious in their collab. Hannah was awkward as duck too.
I think comments with instagram screenshots get deleted here but if you want to read the exchange it's in the Sept. 14th, 2019 post on Cole's (roll.with.cole) instagram. Shane was SO passive aggressive and triggered by Cole

Last edited:
Ate you serious??? That little phlegm filled scarecrow actually had the nerve to harass Cole like that. He is so jealous of Cole. Shane honestly looks like something that should have never existed. A mangled mini-monster.

What I'm wondering is if there are any interabled couples, who are working normal jobs, who aren't social media celebrities (or trying to be), who met genuinely (through friends, on a dating site, in school/work, etc), and the able-bodied partner isn't a devotee or a narcissistic savior.
If you look at the user pics at their comment sections, you see a lot of SMA patients or similar conditions. Their disabled fans never look like Cole. They are desperate to be found attractive and they love S&G bc they sell unrealistic hopes.

I think comments with instagram screenshots get deleted here but if you want to read the exchange it's in the Sept. 14th, 2019 post on Cole's instagram. Shane was SO passive aggressive lmao
Makes sense lollll he posted it in a bitter moment then realized how jealous he looks hahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.