Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe its best not to get the robot arm and just wait for one of these exoskeleton suits to become more accessible. Imagine Shane cruising around in one of these? It would definitely give Hannah some more free time.
If it has a vibrating leg, Hannah will really be excited.....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Maybe its best not to get the robot arm and just wait for one of these exoskeleton suits to become more accessible. Imagine Shane cruising around in one of these? It would definitely give Hannah some more free time.
Their dumb sheep fans would be begging them to start a GoFundMe for this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
put in Hennepin county and the last name Smith. It seems they have uploaded records in 2020 (if I am reading it correctly

Reactions: 1
Anna Reinalda privated her insta since the wedding and even blacked out her profile pic. I checked her insta maybe a week ago and it was public, with pics of her with Shane still on her timeline. Shane still has one photo of her on his timeline, too.

Shannon O'Connors linkedin says shes living in Atlanta, working in marketing. Listed on her resume: Being a "creative director" at LAMN from 2012-2014

put in Hennepin county and the last name Smith. It seems they have uploaded records in 2020 (if I am reading it correctly
Im only getting results from 2008. Can you post a screen shot?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anna Reinalda privated her insta since the wedding and even blacked out her profile pic. I checked her insta maybe a week ago and it was public, with pics of her with Shane still on her timeline. Shane still has one photo of her on his timeline, too.
what are you insinuating? Maybe she’s just tired of people reaching out to her trying to get the scoop on her past association with Shane? Or maybe she had to do this ?? It is interesting timing

My friend has atrocious incurable toenail fungus (don't ask); Shane's feet look like princess feet to me. 😁
Hannah and Shane have been on multiple news sites and were trending on YouTube for a while. Anna probably got more people than ever before messaging her and what have you...or Shane/Sarah/the foundation asked her to shut her Instagram to peepers, either voluntarily or she got a criminally large sum of money to do it. Could be just as simple as she got a career or found coincidently this site now and saw people talking about her. Or she had her Instagram open as a favor to Shane's viewers/fans and privated it because he's married now and in her view she's just an ex that now doesn't matter and time to close the open book on her. Maybe someone found her and she got spooked.

Reactions: 3
Here's what I don't understand/hate about Youtube couples in general: call me jaded, but do they think they're immune to break ups? Do they think we're naïve enough to take their carefully curated perfect #couple goals bullshit videos for face value? Nobody's relationships are perfect, and the more unexplained edits there are in a single shot conversation scene mean to me- more cracks in the façade. I feel bad for Shane's exes, because they were most likely roped into whoring out their relationships for monetary gain and are now probably harassed by diehard Grubs fans for leaving him.

I noticed Anna made her account private as well. Im thinking she got wind of this site and got tired of people dissecting her pictures. She probably wants that part of her life over with anyway. Shanes feet are pretty disgusting

Here's what I don't understand/hate about Youtube couples in general: call me jaded, but do they think they're immune to break ups? Do they think we're naïve enough to take their carefully curated perfect #couple goals bullshit videos for face value? Nobody's relationships are perfect, and the more unexplained edits there are in a single shot conversation scene mean to me- more cracks in the façade. I feel bad for Shane's exes, because they were most likely roped into whoring out their relationships for monetary gain and are now probably harassed by diehard Grubs fans for leaving him.
i mean if i were a youtube couple with someone i don't think i'd want to post personal fights and conflicts jmo

Shannon O'Connors linkedin says shes living in Atlanta, working in marketing. Listed on her resume: Being a "creative director" at LAMN from 2012-2014

Im only getting results from 2008. Can you post a screen shot?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
i mean if i were a youtube couple with someone i don't think i'd want to post personal fights and conflicts jmo

Thank you. I was searching without adding a date range, that's why I didn't get any results from 2020.

So yeah there are marriage certificates from Hennepin county updated but the most recent ones are from July 25th. I searched under Smith, as well as Johnson Anderson and Nelson, the top 3 surnames in Minnesota.

Attachments

Hannah and Shane did a video on how they met. It's so sad, you can tell how insecure and emotionally immature Hannah was at college. Shane was probably like "YES, this witch is so inexperienced and insecure she doesn't even realize that she is way out of my league."

LOL they hadn't met in person but Shane and Hannah said "I love you" after 2 or 3 weeks of facetiming. Hannah seems like she had the maturity of a 13 year old.

I bet Hannah basically just isolated herself in her dorm room and went to swim practice. She probably never went to parties or met people outside of her swim team bubble. Latching onto Shane so early was a way to avoid stretching herself as a person.

Only codependent relationships for Hannah: her mom, Shane, and her friend Meredith.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also funny how Shane downplayed Hannah's looks. He pretends that it was her "voice on facetime" that really hooked him LOL

Only one nip? And the rib cage doesn't look right. He looks so breakable.

In the Soul Pancake video, he is portrayed as outgoing and surrounded by friends.

She; however, was going to college and living in a college town. Plenty of opportunity to meet lots of people. Yet, she searches the internet to find someone to talk to?
Shane is way more socially normal than Hannah IMO. Hannah is awkward and seems to have had little social interaction in her life. That kind of goes along with my Aspergers theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.