Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Double Old!!! I do indeed get fired up in my rants about Youtube Couples vloggers :ROFLMAO:! I went on their drop box podcast transcript that's a poorly done automated closed captioning since they didn't timestamp their video podcast with the topics. Their video was tons and tons of rambling and "likes" and "yeahs" so I stopped listening after 5 minutes and here's a screen shot of what Shane said about their sex life:View attachment 1957045
Notice how Shane is evasive about details? Hannah stated that she read a study that 60% of women don't orgasm when they have sex in heterosexual relationships and that lesbian relationships orgasm 80%-90% of the time in their relationships and that she believes that interabled couple orgasm rates would be "on par with queer relationships."
View attachment 1957059
Oooooh, @SmallWonder, I called it without even watching their YouTube or getting the answer on Tattle! 😆 May have to buy myself ice cream as a reward.🍦🍨🍦🍰🍧, etc.etc. (Couldn't find any hot fudge or whipped cream emojis. Or even a quart of ice cream emoji. 🥺)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hahaha you absolutely do deserve a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream :ROFLMAO:! I'm buying myself 2 pints today with a buy one get one free offer- I recommend New York Super Fudge Chunk or their Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream- so delicious! Why can't they make those in gallons or half gallons? Give the people what they want, Ben and Jerry's!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Actually, @fredflintstone, at first glance your avatar reminded me of Reek in the Game of Thrones when he was being tortured! 😱

Anyway, I am thinking of Shane's mother and what she must be feeling about all of this. We don't know what has gone on behind the scenes and if she has expressed concerns. We don't know if Hannah's brother has tried to intervene, either. But even if they did S&G would never mention it on the channel because that would interfere with their 'our life is rainbows and roses/singing bluebirds every day at our window' narrative.

Let's just say that Shane's doctors have suggested re-introducing the NG tube every night to maintain Shane's weight. Now let's just say that Shane has refused this. Since he is an adult capable of making his own decisions, he has a right to do this. It's an extraordinarily uncomfortable procedure that isn't all that easy to do, leaves him nauseous and irritates his nasal passages and throat. It's not an easy, quick or comfortable fix. I feel for him; I really do.

Even worse, suppose he has lost the strength in his throat muscles to help the NG successfully go down. This is especially serious because the surgeons have ruled out a G-tube. (Because of Shane's scoliosis, he is basically sitting on his stomach when he is in his wheelchair so that surgery is out.) But instead of honestly discussing all of this and making it an educational moment, he and Hannah choose to talk about baby names and make superficial jokes. Interspersed with T&A shots of Hannah and naked moments of Shane.

Sorry to write such a depressing entry but I feel that there is a lot of gaslighting going on by them and I just can't go along with it. If Shane wants to play out his fantasy of being just another guy in a wheelchair with a hot wife, that's his right. But don't present the channel as a disability awareness site.
Haven't been in this thread for a while and stopped watching their videos ages ago as I felt so strongly about how disingenuous they were being about their lives. I see from comments that nothing has changed. At this point, their channel is nothing but a fantasy wish list (and perhaps pandering to those with a specific fetish), not a disability awareness channel. Yes your entry may be considered depressing but it's only because you are painting the truth. It reflects the stark hard reality of Shane's situation. He has to find ways to deal with this degenerative condition but selling a fantasy to your subscribers shouldn't be the way to do it. I veer between thinking they're arrogant con artists with no scruples... to feeling genuinely sorry that Shane has to battle this condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course their newest video just dropped and its "for all the new haters" which basically is a retelling of how they met and they're a real couple bc thats all they know how to do is make these vids to try and convince people.

Reactions: 6
Haven't been in this thread for a while and stopped watching their videos ages ago as I felt so strongly about how disingenuous they were being about their lives. I see from comments that nothing has changed. At this point, their channel is nothing but a fantasy wish list (and perhaps pandering to those with a specific fetish), not a disability awareness channel. Yes your entry may be considered depressing but it's only because you are painting the truth. It reflects the stark hard reality of Shane's situation. He has to find ways to deal with this degenerative condition but selling a fantasy to your subscribers shouldn't be the way to do it. I veer between thinking they're arrogant con artists with no scruples... to feeling genuinely sorry that Shane has to battle this condition.
I think one can feel both. I do feel genuinely sorry that Shane has to battle this condition and, at the same time, feel that his channel is nothing more than a personal vanity project. It could have been so much more.

Is that their definition of being a hater?

• Heart
Shane is not looking well at all in this recent pic. More gaunt than ever. 🫤
They'd better be soaking up the sunshine in California this week b/c the Weather Channel has been predicting a winter storm for the Minneapolis, MN area that is set to rival all the 5 top snowfall amounts since they've been keeping weather reports. It was supposed to start yesterday w/ 1-2 inches of snowfall which is nothing for that part of the country. Now it's started to seriously snow & is predicted to continue for the next few days w/ a total snowfall of as much as 24 inches! 🥶 The temp is predicted to drop as low as -8F w/ highs in the low teens.

I grew up near the Texas Gulf Coast where only short, mild freezes were the norm, and it MIGHT snow (lightly) once every decade. I moved farther northeast about 17 years ago, and we get a couple of light snowfalls a winter. Assuming the windspeed & direction & overhead conditions (clear or cloudy) the same, I never understood how one could feel the difference between 32F (freezing) and say, 5 or 10F. I do now!

Couple other things I discovered. If it's snowed pretty good. w/ the ground pretty well covered, and it's still cloudy overhead, looking outside in the middle of the night it looks like daytime. I've taken photos of my SUV, up & down my street, etc., and even w/ no outside source of lighting I've taken photos where everything was as light & clear as early or late in the day, after sunrise & before sunset. It's kind of like that weird light you can see during a solar eclipse. Also, if it's snowed several inches, but the temp is still in the 20s, if the sun is shining brightly and there's no wind you don't even need a sweater or jacket outside. All that snow reflects the sun and makes it feel downright balmy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Shane is not looking well at all in this recent pic. More gaunt than ever. 🫤
I so hope he is not in pain; it can't be comfortable for him with so little body fat and muscle tissue while not being able to shift his body weight around in his wheelchair. I also hope he is being checked for pressure sores. I really am concerned for him.

ETA: I'm sure Hannah's response to this would be anger and calling me an "ableist." Perhaps throwing in a "She thinks people in wheelchairs can't be happy" type comment. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ETA: I'm sure Hannah's response to this would be anger and calling me an "ableist." Perhaps throwing in a "She thinks people in wheelchairs can't be happy" type comment. :rolleyes:
She definitely does her best to take sensible comments and concerns out of context to incite outrage amongst their minions. She's manipulative, reactive, and a gaslighter. Shane has mentioned a few times that he loves how no one can win a debate against Hannah, even him. Who else does she debate without faltering? Chloe? I dare her to debate anyone on this forum with facts and logic 😂 She gaslights people she doesn't agree with, or uses low level sarcasm for shaming purposes - that doesn't mean she won the argument. He's trying to paint the narrative that his business partner...I mean, "wife"... is always right, especially when responding to supposed "haters/trolls". Shane is conniving and has a big mouth, but he's not intelligent, and neither is Hannah.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She definitely does her best to take sensible comments and concerns out of context to incite outrage amongst their minions. She's manipulative, reactive, and a gaslighter. Shane has mentioned a few times that he loves how no one can win a debate against Hannah, even him. Who else does she debate without faltering? Chloe? I dare her to debate anyone on this forum with facts and logic 😂 She gaslights people she doesn't agree with, or uses low level sarcasm for shaming purposes - that doesn't mean she won the argument. He's trying to paint the narrative that his business partner...I mean, "wife"... is always right, especially when responding to supposed "haters/trolls". Shane is conniving and has a big mouth, but he's not intelligent, and neither is Hannah.
Hahah “who else does she debate against without faltering?”
God this made me laugh as yeah she’s surrounded by a vulnerable, a dog, her parents and yeah the bots and zombies 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟 who consume their content

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think when they rolled out a Patreon they quickly built a database of people or bots, and I think they had somewhere in the 300-400 range of subscribers. Today they have just 171.

• Wow
1678291638100.png

I'm sticking to not watching their videos, but here's a thumbnail in case anyone wants to take one for the team. IVF is incredibly expensive and not even guaranteed, but I wonder if Hannah is thinking about how difficult it really is to be a parent, regardless of how much help she'd have with her parents taking care of the baby. Will Shane be jealous of the baby taking up most of Hannah's time? Is this all a grab for more views, or are they really doing this? Even so- maybe the actual baby is in part an attempt for more views. I don't have any kids and I don't understand why Hannah wants to have kids so young at 27.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2013661
I'm sticking to not watching their videos, but here's a thumbnail in case anyone wants to take one for the team. IVF is incredibly expensive and not even guaranteed, but I wonder if Hannah is thinking about how difficult it really is to be a parent, regardless of how much help she'd have with her parents taking care of the baby. Will Shane be jealous of the baby taking up most of Hannah's time? Is this all a grab for more views, or are they really doing this? Even so- maybe the actual baby is in part an attempt for more views. I don't have any kids and I don't understand why Hannah wants to have kids so young at 27.
They are really doing it, according to this video- they begin the process of extracting eggs when they return to MN in about a month and “depending on Hannah’s cycle” (direct quote from Shane). They are doing an intensive version of IVF where they actually pair, or attempt to pair, the best sperm with the best eggs to create embryos. They reiterated that Shane’s sperm is really low quality, except for volume which he bragged about again, but acknowledged that was the one area that doesn’t help them in getting pregnant. Shane said he “sits on his balls all day” so no surprise his seed is of poor quality. They “aren’t against” multiples, but then also said their doctor “doesn’t do” multiples which made no sense. If they get 2 healthy embryos they will have to decide whether to implant them both or not. They’ve made a list of pros and cons about having twins. As a parent of young twins, it kinda bothered me how they talked about it. If you get pregnant with twins, you handle it, that’s just how it is. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shane wants to give Hannah her hormone shots (how?) but Hannah doesn’t want him to. Shane’s biggest fear in the process is Hannah being in pain; Hannah’s biggest fear is it not being successful at any step. She doesn’t mind the cost as long as they get a baby out of it. They’ve done all genetic testing and their baby won’t have any genetic abnormalities. They haven’t been officially “trying” to get pregnant but they don’t use protection. But they also said they’ve been trying for 2+ years. They’re not adopting or fostering bc they don’t know where they’ll be in 5 years and plan to continue splitting time between MN & LA. I think that about summarizes it. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They are really doing it, according to this video- they begin the process of extracting eggs when they return to MN in about a month and “depending on Hannah’s cycle” (direct quote from Shane). They are doing an intensive version of IVF where they actually pair, or attempt to pair, the best sperm with the best eggs to create embryos. They reiterated that Shane’s sperm is really low quality, except for volume which he bragged about again, but acknowledged that was the one area that doesn’t help them in getting pregnant. Shane said he “sits on his balls all day” so no surprise his seed is of poor quality. They “aren’t against” multiples, but then also said their doctor “doesn’t do” multiples which made no sense. If they get 2 healthy embryos they will have to decide whether to implant them both or not. They’ve made a list of pros and cons about having twins. As a parent of young twins, it kinda bothered me how they talked about it. If you get pregnant with twins, you handle it, that’s just how it is. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shane wants to give Hannah her hormone shots (how?) but Hannah doesn’t want him to. Shane’s biggest fear in the process is Hannah being in pain; Hannah’s biggest fear is it not being successful at any step. She doesn’t mind the cost as long as they get a baby out of it. They’ve done all genetic testing and their baby won’t have any genetic abnormalities. They haven’t been officially “trying” to get pregnant but they don’t use protection. But they also said they’ve been trying for 2+ years. They’re not adopting or fostering bc they don’t know where they’ll be in 5 years and plan to continue splitting time between MN & LA. I think that about summarizes it. 😆
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or throw up. It is just all so beyond the pale. One could drive a jeep through the holes in their medical "logic" and how they present what doctors do or don't do.

It's actually offensive at this point.

Any bets on how it all ends up being that the IVF treatments never work because...surprise....surprise....wait for it.....it's Hannah that can't conceive. Then they'll follow up with that fake news by a predictable video on how all those haters out there assumed it would be Shane that would be the cause of the problem.

As for not knowing where they'll be in 5 years, please don't make me say it.

:(

I hope I'm not right.

• Heart
Thank you so much for your entertaining and detailed synopsis 😄!! So they're doing IVF knowing that Shane has what's described as low-quality sperm?! And they'll selectively terminate if there are multiples? You'd think they'd want twins to create even more content of being an interabled family to twins. Sure, the baby won't have Shane's disability- but it will still be mentally S and G and that's going to be an intolerable combo. Get ready for tacky seminude pregnancy photo shoots in front of fake flowers and tons of maternity leggings 🙄. I don't think that they're mature or selfless enough to have kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I was confused how the process is possible or advisable given Shane’s sperm, but they didn’t say except for the pairing sperm & egg rather than letting them do their thing in a Petri dish. I must say I am super curious how this turns out, although I agree I don’t think kids are a good choice for them. I’d also love to see their pro con list for twins, since they’re apparently so knowledgeable about life with multiples. 🙄

• Heart
Yeah, I was confused how the process is possible or advisable given Shane’s sperm, but they didn’t say except for the pairing sperm & egg rather than letting them do their thing in a Petri dish. I must say I am super curious how this turns out, although I agree I don’t think kids are a good choice for them. I’d also love to see their pro con list for twins, since they’re apparently so knowledgeable about life with multiples. 🙄
Yes, thank you, @CamWinston for the recap. I just learned today that a former co-worker, who with her husband had their first and only child, a girl, about 5 or 6 years ago, is now pregnant with TWINS! She said, "I don't know what I'm going to do with THREE"!

Shane & Hannah should consider a new book, especially if they're able to go through with this scheme, "Babies BY Dummies." I recently read about a woman who tried to "borrow" a friend's child for a couple of hours so she could impress a potential online suitor with photos of her holding the child and taking part in random mother-child activities so as to demonstrate what a good mother she is. (Apparently the guy was looking for someone with "maternal qualities.") Needless to say the friend said, "Uh... no."

Shane said he “sits on his balls all day” so no surprise his seed is of poor quality.
Well, that could actually be a factor since the reason "balls" are outside the body is because sperm need to be kept a little cooler than core body temperature. Someone should suggest an ice pack or a cooling mat for his wheelchair. Wearing boxers instead of briefs is also said to help, but that wouldn't apply to Shane. Besides, I doubt there's a pair of briefs made that could contain Shane's massive manly bits. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sitting all day probably doesn't help his sperm quality but I think there's more to it than he wants to let on. Another factor contributing to poor sperm quality is a hormonal imbalance, specifically low testosterone. His disability aside, Shane is not a vision of manliness - he has only demonstrated the ability to grow peach fuzz and he has that annoying, grating pubescent voice. It seems like his testosterone levels probably stunted around ages 12 -13 for whatever reason. Could be a complication from his disease, but I'm not certain. If he could grow even a short, decent beard, he'd be all over it to prove he's a regular bro, but he hasn't. I'd be surprised if he had full pubes, to be honest!

The abundance of volume is nothing for this clown to brag about. Although there are several reasons why this happens, infrequent ejaculation is one of them. That's what my money is on, despite his insinuation that he's a virile, lady ravaging horn dog.

Anyways, I'm also interested in what their outcome will be (but will come here for recaps from those with stronger stomachs. I thank you for your service, lol).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Shane is back to being a regular dude who consumes a lot of beer after his normal work day. This is truly one of their most embarrassing shticks. They stopped it for a hot minute but they’re back on it.
Those alcohol themed posts of Shane's are so annoying. I wouldn't date a guy let alone do IVF for a guy that was so immature and fixated on alcohol. I'm convinced that if he had the ability to open the fridge, grab his beer and drink it, he'd have a drinking problem.