Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
These two have me morbidly fascinated. I understand looks aren't everything in a romantic relationship but come the fuck on!!
Hannah appears to be a pleasant looking woman with an ok personality and a good body.
WTF is she doing with him? It takes the devotee fetish kink to the absolute extreme! We are meant to actually believe this pair are genuinely in love and she is sexually attracted to him? I'm not buying it. Not for a second.
He is the size of a typical 3/4 year old but a lot thinner, sounds like his throat is full of flem when he talks, (🤮) is physically incapable of moving or being useful in any practical way and if this wasn't enough, he has a fucking shit personality and seems to believe he's a lot funnier and interesting than he actually is.
I feel mean writing this as I believe many inter- abled couples can work out and physical disability shouldn't be a barrier to meeting and having successful relationships. Disabled people have the same rights to sex/love as anyone else.
All that said, this is just a stretch to far to be believable.
But I just

Reactions: 15

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
So, as someone rather new to their world… is that for him, or for the baby they are trying for?
Welcome to the show! I don't guess we really know. The consensus around here seems to be that Shane, at least sometimes, wears diapers. The idea seems to be based upon some eagle-eyed viewers noticing a big pack of diapers packed into their SUV a couple of years ago when they were on the road (I think to Florida for their winter vacay). Liz was with them, and b/c they were all scared of COVID, they explained they all used "pee jars" and didn't get out of the vehicle. Or maybe all 3 of them wore diapers on that trip! I mean, if they felt it was appropriate to talk about 3 adults using "pee jars" I don't think 3 adults wearing diapers would be any worse. (I assume they had to stop for fuel along the way.)

Nor would an adult intentionally wearing a diaper on a long road trip be unprecedented as evidenced by this story that was all over the U.S. news about 15 years ago.

There are several photos/screenshots when Hannah was carrying Shane, and whoever was filming was shooting upwards where the seat of Shane's pants looked quite... squarish. I would think, if they were actually collecting "baby stuff" that they would have done a video about it or at least mentioned it. I just don't see these people having a baby, naturally or not.

It's not that it's shameful if Shane does wear diapers sometimes. Given his condition it's almost expected. What grinds a lot of people's gears is the way they INSIST that Shane is "just a normal guy who drinks gallons of beer and has mad, passionate sex with his 'hot' blonde Amazonian wife who just happens to use a wheelchair." Therefore, Shane would never need to wear diapers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Ya know, I was thinking that I wouldn't put it past them to fake a pregnancy. I really wouldn't.
That's a good point! Plenty of celebrities have faked their own pregnancies with fake baby bumps and S and G could do that too. I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles. I just have a feeling of worry and dread about these two having a kid- they strike me as lazy, self absorbed people who aren't ready to parent and put all of their emotional and physical energy 24/7 into parenting for the next 20 years or so. What's the rush for Hannah to have a baby at 28? That's SO YOUNG!! Is she bored with the dynamic she has with Shane and wants to introduce a new life into the mix to add to her life? Does she want a guaranteed stake in the written will by having the baby? Will Hannah's parents enjoy having to change the babies diapers while Hannah is napping? Will Shane resent the baby coming first in showering, bathing, toileting, being fed before his turn is next? Babies are a HUGE decision 😨:eek:😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

bluecow

Saying hello as a bit of a lurker. These 2 have been popping up in my Facebook vids, luckily it seems to now of stopped. Always thought there was something weird about the relationship, just could never pin point it.
I find it odd that she sort him out. I can understand how hard it is when a partner gets more disabled over time that the relationship will either die or stay together in a different form. I know this as my disability has got worse over the years we have been married, gone from a health late 20s to now needing my wheelchair more of the time. As such our relationship has changed and we are more best friends with love then jumping on one another lol. We sleep in separate beds so I can get into my chair.
Yet still i don't have my husband take me to the loo. He will sit in my mums bathroom while I shower and dry my feet for me, but everything else about personol hygine i do myself. (I can only shower at my mums as she lives in a bungalow and I can't do stairs. We are waiting for the local council to build a wet room on the back od ny downstairs bedroom (was the dining room)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
I haven't watched any of their videos in ages, but wanted to check out their baby name ideas. Their answers were further proof, to my spidey senses and logical mind, that they have no intention to have kids. Shane hasn't thought of real names because he knows he can never produce children so what's the point, right? So he masks that by being his idiotic and unwitty self (thinking he's hiLaRioUs/edgy), and Hannah fumbled and bumbled her way through the question. This baby saga is just theatrical sideshow grifting - don't get caught up in the sensationalism and logistics of them actually conceiving and raising children.

Reactions: 12
Ok everyone taking one for the team…skipped the first 16 minutes because they were talking about H being sick and their Disney creator data they were invited to.
They said they knew this day was coming once they started to try to have kids.
Wanting a caregiver who will be with them all the time, H clarified 40 hours a week, and would take care of his physical needs as well as running their errands, as well as child care, as well as wanting to be involved in their business…holding cameras, bouncing creative ideas off of, they say that it would be nice. They think the biggest problem in finding someone would be getting a person who can freely travel with them. “Who is going to want to travel and stay with us in LA for 3 months? Who doesn’t have those ties back home” (thank you H for actually realizing people do have their own lives).
They are talking about his caregiving and that Hannah already knows how to do everything and he’ll need to explain how to do everything to the new person. He used the example of wiping his butt and H said “Well I don’t think they need to do all that”.. he made a good point, “but what if you are laid up in bed with a c section and can’t do it?”
Ok…had to stop listening at the 28 minute mark, I couldn’t listen to his voice anymore.

IMO…seriously??? If you’re going to get a PCA, they are there to take care of S and his needs…they shouldn’t be taking care of the baby, working on your social media or running your errands. There are plenty of people in that house to go grocery shopping!!
S is pretty realistic that this person may need to spend the night sometimes, H keeps saying no, so we’ll see what happens.
I think H doesn’t want to give over the reins to someone else. But honestly, H should be taking care of this potential baby. If you want a Nanny, get a nanny, then H can continue being Shane’s caregiver. If you want a business manager, get a business manager to handle the social media stuff. But expecting someone to do all of it? C’mon now, time to get back to reality.
S says that he thinks when they post that they are looking for someone they will get flooded with applicants and they will have no problem finding someone.
If anyone can muster through the last fifteen minutes, have at it, I just couldn’t listen anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

DoubleOld

VIP Member
That's a good point! Plenty of celebrities have faked their own pregnancies with fake baby bumps and S and G could do that too. I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles. I just have a feeling of worry and dread about these two having a kid- they strike me as lazy, self absorbed people who aren't ready to parent and put all of their emotional and physical energy 24/7 into parenting for the next 20 years or so. What's the rush for Hannah to have a baby at 28? That's SO YOUNG!! Is she bored with the dynamic she has with Shane and wants to introduce a new life into the mix to add to her life? Does she want a guaranteed stake in the written will by having the baby? Will Hannah's parents enjoy having to change the babies diapers while Hannah is napping? Will Shane resent the baby coming first in showering, bathing, toileting, being fed before his turn is next? Babies are a HUGE decision 😨:eek:😅.
"I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles."

For all we know, that could already be a done deal behind the scenes while Hannah starts wearing moonbumps to hide the fact it's not her.

At any rate, I'm sorry that I can't hop on the happy train about all of this. I think it's absolutely irresponsible to bring a baby into the mix given the extent of Shane's disability and how much care he needs to keep him alive. And, as I've said before, this is a genetic condition that not even the best of medications can stop entirely. It will progress.

I don't buy into that Hannah has this intense nurturing need for a baby. I think this whole circus show is for ratings.

Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

sheleg

VIP Member
Why do they call themselves Squirmy and Grubs anyway? Those are fuckin disgusting nicknames.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lisbu1

Am I a horrible person for saying I’m relieved they’re not going to be parents?? I say this as a childfree person, but it’s just awful the number of people who should never have had children, since they either regret it, can’t give them the care / attention they need, etc or are putting them into a sad situation (ie Shane’s low life expectancy).

EDIT: *maybe* not be parents … but then would they adopt or something?! That’s a whole other set of issues. Ugh

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I actually think Hannah gets off on publicly carrying Shane around. She does it repeatedly on their channel. Anyone remember when she used a picture of her carrying Shane onto the airplane as the click bait image? Her face was lit up like a Christmas tree and the caption read something like: "Move out of the way, Pilots." @SmallWonder - you seem to have a special gift for finding the long lost videos I'm talking about; perhaps you could find this one? :unsure: 😁

This game that Shane is playing about wearing or not wearing diapers has been going on for years. Definitely pandering to their fetish fan base.

I like these assignments that use my special obscure YouTube video finding gift- thank you Double Old 😄!! Here's the link to the video- she carries him onto the flight at around 10:01 into the video and she is indeed smiling a crazed Tom Cruise couch jumping smile. You're correct- the thumbnail does say "Out of Our Way, Pilots". I do think that she gets off on the attention of carrying him onto the plane and seeing people marvel at her "kindness"- she's probably expecting a slow movie style clap that builds throughout the plane with a hardened old man in coach class crying a single tear and putting his baseball cap to his chest while the entire plane cheers and weeps with admiration for her. Remember, it's not a good deed to her unless it's posted to YouTube, layered with upbeat background music and monetized shitty raycon headphone ads spliced in-between. Nothing tops that double yoga mat unfurling beach makeshift wheelchair ramp scene that they posted to Instagram, YouTube and tik tok- she probably gets hot and bothered just thinking about the televised martyrdom! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

boredawn

Regarding the video diaries....Again, the never ending presence of Liz. Anyone else thinks it's a sick "marriage" when your MIL is always present? And I mean always. I loved my MIL dearly and miss her more than words can express even though it's been years since she's been gone but she certainly wasn't like a third person in a two-person marriage.
That's really the secret to the 'marriage' - it allows Hannah to live out the rest of her ( or her parents at least) life in neverending adolescence, while make playing at being a 'grown up'. Shane is literally the only man, due to his circumstances and caring needs, that would allow his mother in law to be the third party in their marriage. I think this has a lot to do with why she has choosen Shane as a life partner, rather than an independent able bodied male. We're so busy looking at Shane's deficiencies that we're overlooked Hannahs pretty extreme case of arrested development to an extent. She said she started to physically develop very early as a young girl, and didn't like the male attention it brought, and I honestly think her mental development and maturity level stopped right there. She found adult lift and interest from adult men a threat, so she stunnted her mental development at that age and sought about creating the life circumstances to allow her to continue living in this adolescene fantasy - why else would she choose a sexless marriage, living with her parent forever, taking her mum on holiday and basically everywhere with her... and finally a career where she doesn't have to engage with an adult workforce or meet anyone outside of her existing sphere of influence. Hell, even the one friend that she has is her teenage best friend. When you actually look closely beneath the pretty face she's actually a pretty f*cked up person herself with some quite pronounced mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I'm frankly speechless - and that's very unusual so well done them, I guess.
---
I'm frankly speechless - and that's very unusual so well done them, I guess.
Apparently I was so outraged I forgot to post the screeny of the atrocity which brought me back here today.

1678936894319.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Shane is not looking well at all in this recent pic. More gaunt than ever. 🫤
I so hope he is not in pain; it can't be comfortable for him with so little body fat and muscle tissue while not being able to shift his body weight around in his wheelchair. I also hope he is being checked for pressure sores. I really am concerned for him.

ETA: I'm sure Hannah's response to this would be anger and calling me an "ableist." Perhaps throwing in a "She thinks people in wheelchairs can't be happy" type comment. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart

dream23

Their video showed up in my channel. The amount of perverted type jokes Shane was making was creepy. He comes across as a creep at times and I wonder how he’d act if he was fully able bodied. The amount of jokes he made with Cole and cole just tried laughing them off. Almost like he was hitting on him or trying too hard to seem manly. The whole relationship doesn’t seem healthy. At least with C&C he basically is a normal guy who is stuck in a wheelchair. He’s actually attractive in ways and doesn’t seem to be a total creep

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Both their "immaturities." It's often a toss-up as to which is the most immature. I think in an "immaturity contest," Shane would be the clear winner.
I often wonder, though, how Shane would be if he had NOT chosen the conventionally hottest looking female but had gone for someone else instead. I don't follow them anymore but in Shane's earliest videos pre-Hannah he just appeared to be a nicer, more mature person. Grateful for his family and his best friend. Now he seems stuck in a constant, hurting adolescent state bent on proving that "See? I ended up with the Prom Queen!!! HA!" And how deep can a relationship be if the main content is her showing T & A and him playing the "stud" with naked pictures of him blasted all over the internet.

I don't know....maybe I'm wrong....but I DO know that their videos just became too painful for me to watch. And boring.

Life/genetics has not dealt Shane the kindest hand. It can't be easy having to depend on other people for the most basic needs. Christopher Reeves gave a very moving interview about that before he died. No naked shots of him, no pictures of his wife in a skimpy bathing suit, no immature, scripted "tee-hee" moments. Just pure, raw "This is how it is" commentary about him having to depend on other people and his feelings about it. And his wife talked about how they were able to have another child after Christopher was paralyzed in a mature, educational way.

As I've said before, ad nauseam, Squirmy and Grubs is not a disability advocacy channel. It is not even a family oriented channel. I wouldn't want my grandchildren watching it.

• Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Ya know, I was thinking that I wouldn't put it past them to fake a pregnancy. I really wouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep…”influencers”…for Hello fresh? Because I swear that the only thing they get sponsored by. How they got invited to Disney as “creators” is beyond me…just because they took a Disney cruise and talked about it??
The average PCA pay in MN is $15 an hour (experienced can make more) and that’s not a lot of money for the laundry list of things they want help with.
I don’t know why I’m so disturbed by the list, but if you want someone to take care of the baby, hire a separate nanny. He tried to play it off in the video as if “if I’m going to give the baby a bath, they will help me….” no…they will be doing it, he admits in the video he can only raise his arms two inches. You will not be “caring for” your child, you will be watching someone else do it.
I feel as there are a lot of people who fully take care of their children when they have a disability and it’s hard for them, but he is unable to even cloth himself, so to act as if the PCA will be helping him, no, they will be doing it for you.
Could he potentially hold the baby and read a book, sure, if they position the baby just right and are there to take them away when needed, but stop with saying you will be fully involved.
They also mention in the video he likes to cook so the PCA will help with that…cook what??
I just do not get this thought process.

• Heart

BlueBunny98

Hi all, new to this thread, haven't been on Tattle for a while until last night. Used to follow some of the Imogenation thread. I've never really seen any of S&G content because it looked cringe from the get go, I see interabled couples in town and think nothing of it, couples to me no different to any other couple, but S&G just seemed strange w/out even watching their content. I have read through this thread and another 1, but I basically came to Tattle again after S&G IVF video popped up on my YT page. I only watched a few seconds of Hannah trying to poke herself w the equipment (not familiar w IVF language, apologies). My understanding is that Hannah was the person to make initial contact with Shane, my question for Tattle is, what's the story? I cannot understand that at all. Did she reach out initially as a gesture of goodwill? Money? Fetish? The entire thing is bizarre, and he seems like a prick disabled or not, some of the messages I've read on Tattle about the weird sh*t he says is ugly and crass.

• Heart