Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their video showed up in my channel. The amount of perverted type jokes Shane was making was creepy. He comes across as a creep at times and I wonder how he’d act if he was fully able bodied. The amount of jokes he made with Cole and cole just tried laughing them off. Almost like he was hitting on him or trying too hard to seem manly. The whole relationship doesn’t seem healthy. At least with C&C he basically is a normal guy who is stuck in a wheelchair. He’s actually attractive in ways and doesn’t seem to be a total creep

Reactions: 9
Oh, Liz is definitely lurking around and most likely changed Shane's nappies while Hannah went off with Charisma. 3 days ago, she posted a pic of herself in the Kelly Clarkson audience, in L.A.
At this point, I have no words for anyone who still believes Hannah takes care of him full time with the ease, stamina, and cheerfulness she displays in their contrived videos. Mama Aylward lives with them, goes on *every single trip* with them, and lived a very short distance from them before they all moved into the McMansion. It's a no brainer that she's the one who wipes his ass.
There she is “I’m right there kids - I homeschooled my youngest in mama aylward and I spy a dollar or a million in every scenario”

Reactions: 4
Oh, Liz is definitely lurking around and most likely changed Shane's nappies while Hannah went off with Charisma. 3 days ago, she posted a pic of herself in the Kelly Clarkson audience, in L.A.
At this point, I have no words for anyone who still believes Hannah takes care of him full time with the ease, stamina, and cheerfulness she displays in their contrived videos. Mama Aylward lives with them, goes on *every single trip* with them, and lived a very short distance from them before they all moved into the McMansion. It's a no brainer that she's the one who wipes his ass.
Hahaha great eye :ROFLMAO:!! So was Liz secretly on the cruise with them the whole time?! I hope she tipped the staff generously to fumigate S and G's suite each day. Oh that Liz, I knew she'd be there.
🎶love, exciting and new, come aboard, we're expecting you! The Love Boat 🎶 🚢🌊👵👫♿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha great eye :ROFLMAO:!! So was Liz secretly on the cruise with them the whole time?! I hope she tipped the staff generously to fumigate S and G's suite each day. Oh that Liz, I knew she'd be there.
🎶love, exciting and new, come aboard, we're expecting you! The Love Boat 🎶 🚢🌊👵👫♿
LOL. What I don't understand is the appeal of a cruise like this. From what I can tell they embarked from San Diego, travelled south along the Baja Peninsula to the southern tip where the ship dropped anchor offshore while "tender boats" shuttled passengers into Cabo for a few hours of shopping, dining, etc. Shane & Cole apparently couldn't board the tender boats which are necessary to get TO Cabo San Lucas b/c the port there isn't deep enough to accommodate a large cruise ship. A few hours later, with everyone back on board the ship, apparently it turned around and headed back to San Diego. Maybe it's just me, but that sounded like a very expensive trip (4 days?) for S & C to never get off the ship until it docked back in San Diego. It sounded... BORING.

The "girls" headed into Cabo for a day of exploring while S & C remained on the ship & tried to be "relevant" while Shane suggested all the beer they drank may not have been prudent. Shane kept telling Cole he was going to have to help him pee while Cole looked horrified at the thought. But... H & C arrived in time for H to save the day for Shane's bladder! If there's a reason for Shane to need to wear a diaper, something like this is probably it. And there's no shame in it. It's the deception about it that I don't like.

I hadn't thought about Liz being on the cruise w/ them, but it would make sense (to the extent any of these people "make sense"). It could have been C or C, but someone walking/riding behind H as they boarded in San Diego had a clear view of her ingrown leggings.

• Heart
LOL. What I don't understand is the appeal of a cruise like this. From what I can tell they embarked from San Diego, travelled south along the Baja Peninsula to the southern tip where the ship dropped anchor offshore while "tender boats" shuttled passengers into Cabo for a few hours of shopping, dining, etc. Shane & Cole apparently couldn't board the tender boats which are necessary to get TO Cabo San Lucas b/c the port there isn't deep enough to accommodate a large cruise ship. A few hours later, with everyone back on board the ship, apparently it turned around and headed back to San Diego. Maybe it's just me, but that sounded like a very expensive trip (4 days?) for S & C to never get off the ship until it docked back in San Diego. It sounded... BORING.

The "girls" headed into Cabo for a day of exploring while S & C remained on the ship & tried to be "relevant" while Shane suggested all the beer they drank may not have been prudent. Shane kept telling Cole he was going to have to help him pee while Cole looked horrified at the thought. But... H & C arrived in time for H to save the day for Shane's bladder! If there's a reason for Shane to need to wear a diaper, something like this is probably it. And there's no shame in it. It's the deception about it that I don't like.

I hadn't thought about Liz being on the cruise w/ them, but it would make sense (to the extent any of these people "make sense"). It could have been C or C, but someone walking/riding behind H as they boarded in San Diego had a clear view of her ingrown leggings.
I've never understood cruises (or vacations for that matter)- cruise ships are essentially floating Greyhound buses with completely dated and garish interior design and passengers only get about 6-8 hours at each destination- they might as well wear house-arrest ankle monitors because heaven forbid they go too far from the docked ship on a VACATION. Most of their time is spent at sea eating glorified frozen food isle appetizers, dancing to the macarena and watching dead eyed cruise ship performers whose dreams of stardom died many moons ago. I don't vacation though- so I don't understand the need to travel. Why go anywhere if you have to go back home? Why not just stay home and weather the triumphs and disappointments of daily life and manage stress through naps, exercise or hobbies rather than taking a vacation to unwind? I can go everywhere in the world by watching YouTube videos of far-off places for free. You know what I hate even more than vacations? Looking at people's vacation photos- such a smug thing to do in today's economy "Oh yes, I'd love to look at your prime rib dinner and 6 million photos of the entrances to buildings- oh and blurry nature photos and sunburned selfies :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:!" S and G and C and C are desperate for content, they don't have captivating personalities or looks, and they know that their cult followers would get all hot and bothered over a cruise collab especially one that makes sure to talk about ableist ships/travel at every turn. I wonder if they write vacations off in taxes as business expenses?

• Haha
I've never understood cruises (or vacations for that matter)- cruise ships are essentially floating Greyhound buses with completely dated and garish interior design and passengers only get about 6-8 hours at each destination- they might as well wear house-arrest ankle monitors because heaven forbid they go too far from the docked ship on a VACATION. Most of their time is spent at sea eating glorified frozen food isle appetizers, dancing to the macarena and watching dead eyed cruise ship performers whose dreams of stardom died many moons ago. I don't vacation though- so I don't understand the need to travel. Why go anywhere if you have to go back home? Why not just stay home and weather the triumphs and disappointments of daily life and manage stress through naps, exercise or hobbies rather than taking a vacation to unwind? I can go everywhere in the world by watching YouTube videos of far-off places for free. You know what I hate even more than vacations? Looking at people's vacation photos- such a smug thing to do in today's economy "Oh yes, I'd love to look at your prime rib dinner and 6 million photos of the entrances to buildings- oh and blurry nature photos and sunburned selfies :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:!" S and G and C and C are desperate for content, they don't have captivating personalities or looks, and they know that their cult followers would get all hot and bothered over a cruise collab especially one that makes sure to talk about ableist ships/travel at every turn. I wonder if they write vacations off in taxes as business expenses?
I couldn't agree more! When my parents retired in 1989 they weren't well-off enough to travel a lot, and after being homebodies all those years there weren't a lot of places they really wanted to see. The only "cruises" they ever took included a genuine cruise along the southern shore of Alaska. The ship never really got out onto the open ocean. They said the food was good, and they saw a lot of beautiful sights. The other was a paddleboat "cruise" halfway up the Mississippi River and back. Good food but not a lot more.

They took 2 overseas trips (from the U.S.). One to the Holy Land w/ a group, which included 2 or 3 days on a side trip to Paris. They weren't fans of Paris, and they didn't see halfway edible food the whole time. My mother had packed a suitcase of snacks which is all they had to eat some days.

My dad served in the U.S. Army in WWII and "toured" Italy from one end to the other, most of it on foot, often while being shot at (and shooting). He always talked about how beautiful the country was and promised to take my mother there someday. And so, years later, they took a nearly 2-week tour of Italy. My parents were both tall but both slender, neither with any extra pounds to lose. One of the things they looked forward to was the wonderful cuisine in Italy. When I picked them up at the airport 2 weeks later, I was shocked. My dad was clutching the front of his Sansabelts to keep them from falling down! My mother had lost a similar amount of weight. They said they didn't eat a single decent meal the entire trip! The "Legend of Italian Cuisine" was a family legend I always think about when I hear people rave over Italy's food.

I'm sure there are good places off the beaten path. They were w/ a group but on their own for breakfast and lunch, so they tried a variety of places, but it sounded awful. Not to mention the prices. There were sidewalk cafes w/ outdoor tables, but you had to pay extra to sit down (after serving yourself inside) to eat the food. They were w/ a couple they knew from home, and one morning they ordered brunch for 4 at one of these places. Dropped $80 USD each for 2 single-egg omelets and 2 milkshakes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I couldn't agree more! When my parents retired in 1989 they weren't well-off enough to travel a lot, and after being homebodies all those years there weren't a lot of places they really wanted to see. The only "cruises" they ever took included a genuine cruise along the southern shore of Alaska. The ship never really got out onto the open ocean. They said the food was good, and they saw a lot of beautiful sights. The other was a paddleboat "cruise" halfway up the Mississippi River and back. Good food but not a lot more.

They took 2 overseas trips (from the U.S.). One to the Holy Land w/ a group, which included 2 or 3 days on a side trip to Paris. They weren't fans of Paris, and they didn't see halfway edible food the whole time. My mother had packed a suitcase of snacks which is all they had to eat some days.

My dad served in the U.S. Army in WWII and "toured" Italy from one end to the other, most of it on foot, often while being shot at (and shooting). He always talked about how beautiful the country was and promised to take my mother there someday. And so, years later, they took a nearly 2-week tour of Italy. My parents were both tall but both slender, neither with any extra pounds to lose. One of the things they looked forward to was the wonderful cuisine in Italy. When I picked them up at the airport 2 weeks later, I was shocked. My dad was clutching the front of his Sansabelts to keep them from falling down! My mother had lost a similar amount of weight. They said they didn't eat a single decent meal the entire trip! The "Legend of Italian Cuisine" was a family legend I always think about when I hear people rave over Italy's food.

I'm sure there are good places off the beaten path. They were w/ a group but on their own for breakfast and lunch, so they tried a variety of places, but it sounded awful. Not to mention the prices. There were sidewalk cafes w/ outdoor tables, but you had to pay extra to sit down (after serving yourself inside) to eat the food. They were w/ a couple they knew from home, and one morning they ordered brunch for 4 at one of these places. Dropped $80 USD each for 2 single-egg omelets and 2 milkshakes.
I'm glad that your parents got to travel a few times and that your father ended up taking your mom to Italy as promised- it's a shame that the food wasn't good in Italy or some of those cruises. My theory is that since cruise ships cook in such large volumes, less attention is put into enhancing flavor or adding subtle adjustments or accents to spices in individual dishes. It's crazy how expensive tourist spot restaurants were/are- and portion sizes are getting smaller and more expensive these days. And very good thinking of your parents in terms of packing snacks in their suitcases! And Alaska is beautiful from the Youtube videos that I've watched.

I'm glad that your parents got to travel a few times and that your father ended up taking your mom to Italy as promised- it's a shame that the food wasn't good in Italy or some of those cruises.
They said the food on the cruises was delicious! It was Italy, Paris, and Israel where the food was... lacking.

Reactions: 2
They said the food on the cruises was delicious! It was Italy, Paris, and Israel where the food was... lacking.
Oh, that's good to hear that your parents enjoyed the food in the cruise! Sorry for my misunderstanding, I was a little sleep deprived when I wrote that. Speaking of Italy, I watched a video the other day on Youtube that American pizza isn't the same as Italy's pizza- I was so surprised by that.

Reactions: 3
S&G vacation like a couple of homely geezers, not adventurous 20 somethings. Yeah, Shane obviously has limitations, but that cruise seemed boring af for adults, especially for ones who can't leave the boat. I'm assuming as a Disney cruise, there was probably more entertainment on board for kids. Hardly "couples gone wild" as their title says; looks like the same pace as my geriatric in-laws (who love cruises).

• Heart
S&G vacation like a couple of homely geezers, not adventurous 20 somethings. Yeah, Shane obviously has limitations, but that cruise seemed boring af for adults, especially for ones who can't leave the boat. I'm assuming as a Disney cruise, there was probably more entertainment on board for kids. Hardly "couples gone wild" as their title says; looks like the same pace as my geriatric in-laws (who love cruises).
I never understood a love for Disney- those one-dimensional, basic witch, selectively mute Disney princesses got everything they wanted in romance without even trying, and that really annoyed me as a kid :ROFLMAO:. All of my friends are at least 40 years older than me, and they do indeed love cruises- they like the set mealtimes, shows and the dancing. I don't travel at all, I'm more of a local county fair or amusement park kind of girl. Speaking of cruises, one of my cruise-going friends said that the fancy Princess Cruise ship serves smoothies in shot glasses at the buffet and the menu calls them "chilled fruit soup", maybe to make them sound more elegant!

• Haha
Speaking of cruises, one of my cruise-going friends said that the fancy Princess Cruise ship serves smoothies in shot glasses at the buffet and the menu calls them "chilled fruit soup", maybe to make them sound more elegant!
Unless they card everyone who orders "chilled fruit soup" sounds like something minors could get. I'm sure Shane gets that all the time.

• Heart
Unless they card everyone who orders "chilled fruit soup" sounds like something minors could get. I'm sure Shane gets that all the time.
I bet he does order the fruit soup cocktail! He really annoys me with all of his talk of drinking- as if getting inebriated is so cool or hip. One of my New Year's resolutions is to never watch this duo again- I don't like looking at their faces or hearing what they have to say, and it angers me to see how they live a privileged life as a completely unremarkable, lazy, talentless duo. There are teachers, first responders, nurses, doctors, construction workers etc working their asses off every day to try to make an honest living and these dullards live the high life with their cultlike following. Would anyone honestly give a tit about these two if they didn't have the interabled angle to exploit? They have ZERO stand-alone personalities or stage presence whatsoever. I truly hope to see a day where couples and family vlogs become non-existent.

I bet he does order the fruit soup cocktail! He really annoys me with all of his talk of drinking- as if getting inebriated is so cool or hip. One of my New Year's resolutions is to never watch this duo again- I don't like looking at their faces or hearing what they have to say, and it angers me to see how they live a privileged life as a completely unremarkable, lazy, talentless duo. There are teachers, first responders, nurses, doctors, construction workers etc working their asses off every day to try to make an honest living and these dullards live the high life with their cultlike following. Would anyone honestly give a tit about these two if they didn't have the interabled angle to exploit? They have ZERO stand-alone personalities or stage presence whatsoever. I truly hope to see a day where couples and family vlogs become non-existent.
But...but....but you'll still be posting, right? DON'T LEAVE US!!!!! 😭😰😩

Do what I do. Come here for the updates and second-hand experience.

• Heart
But...but....but you'll still be posting, right? DON'T LEAVE US!!!!! 😭😰😩

Do what I do. Come here for the updates and second-hand experience.
Oh, Double Old- I couldn't leave you and everybody else :)! The basic witch outfits, fried bottle blonde hair, dated brick red Covergirl lip liner, stained wheelchair harnesses, stiff filthy yellow arm towel and more are intolerable for me to watch at this point- even for snark. The fact that they can't even speak succinctly and say "like" every other word and speak with up-talk makes them difficult and annoying to listen to. Maybe I'll watch a video in the future if they have a major update, but I predict that they won't have the baby and maybe they'll adopt a ferret or another dog instead. In fact, that would make good content- watching a hyperactive ferret use Shane and his wheelchair as a jungle gym.

• Haha
Oh, Double Old- I couldn't leave you and everybody else :)! The basic witch outfits, fried bottle blonde hair, dated brick red Covergirl lip liner, stained wheelchair harnesses, stiff filthy yellow arm towel and more are intolerable for me to watch at this point- even for snark. The fact that they can't even speak succinctly and say "like" every other word and speak with up-talk makes them difficult and annoying to listen to. Maybe I'll watch a video in the future if they have a major update, but I predict that they won't have the baby and maybe they'll adopt a ferret or another dog instead. In fact, that would make good content- watching a hyperactive ferret use Shane and his wheelchair as a jungle gym.
This makes me so happy! Y'all help keep me sane w/ the spot-on snark and descriptions. At first I thought I must be a heartless person to not hang onto every word these two say, "like" (ht: Hannah) they're such an inspiration to us "ableist" heathens. Much like many of you, early on when their videos began appearing in my YT feed, I went diving to try to find like-minded viewers, and I found y'all... my people! I'll continue to check for updated Form 990s (now that we know 2021's have been delayed b/c... COVID... the same convenient excuse still being used today by people who are simply too lazy to do their jobs) & other "clues" they drop along the way... crumbs that enable anyone w/ access to the internet to pinpoint their GPS coordinates... and then we can hear S&G freak out over "stalkers." Ain't nobody interested in "stalking" either of these two jokers, but if this is a legitimate concern & you don't want people knowing where you are, stop broadcasting your daily life to the www!

ETA: Judging by the demise of Ducky and Squirt, I wouldn't wish these two upon another animal ever again. Don't even get me started on the prospect of them having custody of a human child! Chloe is just big enough to avoid being bulldozed by Shane. I imagine she's more Liz's dog than S&G's. I agree with others who think Shane would never be willing to put up w/ the competition a human child would introduce.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This makes me so happy! Y'all help keep me sane w/ the spot-on snark and descriptions. At first I thought I must be a heartless person to not hang onto every word these two say, "like" (ht: Hannah) they're such an inspiration to us "ableist" heathens. Much like many of you, early on when their videos began appearing in my YT feed, I went diving to try to find like-minded viewers, and I found y'all... my people! I'll continue to check for updated Form 990s (now that we know 2021's have been delayed b/c... COVID... the same convenient excuse still being used today by people who are simply too lazy to do their jobs) & other "clues" they drop along the way... crumbs that enable anyone w/ access to the internet to pinpoint their GPS coordinates... and then we can hear S&G freak out over "stalkers." Ain't nobody interested in "stalking" either of these two jokers, but if this is a legitimate concern & you don't want people knowing where you are, stop broadcasting your daily life to the www!

ETA: Judging by the demise of Ducky and Squirt, I wouldn't wish these two upon another animal ever again. Don't even get me started on the prospect of them having custody of a human child! Chloe is just big enough to avoid being bulldozed by Shane. I imagine she's more Liz's dog than S&G's. I agree with others who think Shane would never be willing to put up w/ the competition a human child would introduce.
I'm glad I found all of you too- such great insight on these forums! I think that it's perfectly normal to be skeptical of Youtube couples' vloggers interabled or not, as they tend to present a carefully curated and happy version of their lives that's palatable to viewers and in keeping with their brand. Their accountant must have so many bramis and fancy dinners receipts to put into business expense tax write offs. Shane and Hannah have a lot of growing up to do before they should even consider having a baby. Sure, on paper they have a mansion and millions and can provide for the baby right now, but it doesn't mean that they could handle the responsibility of being parents.

I'm glad I found all of you too- such great insight on these forums! I think that it's perfectly normal to be skeptical of Youtube couples' vloggers interabled or not, as they tend to present a carefully curated and happy version of their lives that's palatable to viewers and in keeping with their brand. Their accountant must have so many bramis and fancy dinners receipts to put into business expense tax write offs. Shane and Hannah have a lot of growing up to do before they should even consider having a baby. Sure, on paper they have a mansion and millions and can provide for the baby right now, but it doesn't mean that they could handle the responsibility of being parents.
Perhaps because I'm on this forum, the latest S&G YouTube popped up in my feed. Something about sexuality and disability and how incredible their sex life is yadayadayada. 😴 In fact, even BETTER than able-bodied couples because of more yadayadayada. :cautious: Anyone willing to take one for the team and watch it?

And, @SmallWonder, tell us how you really feel about YouTube couples' vlogs! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perhaps because I'm on this forum, the latest S&G YouTube popped up in my feed. Something about sexuality and disability and how incredible their sex life is yadayadayada. 😴 In fact, even BETTER than able-bodied couples because of more yadayadayada. :cautious: Anyone willing to take one for the team and watch it?

And, @SmallWonder, tell us how you really feel about YouTube couples' vlogs! 😆
Hahaha Double Old!!! I do indeed get fired up in my rants about Youtube Couples vloggers :ROFLMAO:! I went on their drop box podcast transcript that's a poorly done automated closed captioning since they didn't timestamp their video podcast with the topics. Their video was tons and tons of rambling and "likes" and "yeahs" so I stopped listening after 5 minutes and here's a screen shot of what Shane said about their sex life:
1676308132979.png

Notice how Shane is evasive about details? Hannah stated that she read a study that 60% of women don't orgasm when they have sex in heterosexual relationships and that lesbian relationships orgasm 80%-90% of the time in their relationships and that she believes that interabled couple orgasm rates would be "on par with queer relationships."
1676308443981.png

• Sick
  • Haha
It's hilarious how they always have to disparage able-bodied hetero couples in order to inflate the "desirability" of their interabled, imaginary sex life. Total projection of their insecurities (especially Shane) and inexperience. It's obvious that the lesbian % is based on women naturally knowing what it takes to reach female orgasm...because she has the same parts. How does that compare to Shane laying crumpled up on a bed, as mobile as a washed up mackerel, gurgling demands for sex? I hate to break it to them, but many able-bodied hetero couples have communicative, creative, satisfying sex lives. I'm sure several disabled couples do, too, but these two are not in that demographic. Shane is an incel and it drives him nuts that no matter how many videos he makes on the topic, he can't convince the world he's a dominating, wild stallion in bed. Hannah's just a self righteous, closeted lesbian. Neither of them have any sexual experience to draw a convincing story from so they just fumble along with the same old vague talking points.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8