Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya know, I was thinking that I wouldn't put it past them to fake a pregnancy. I really wouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ya know, I was thinking that I wouldn't put it past them to fake a pregnancy. I really wouldn't.
That's a good point! Plenty of celebrities have faked their own pregnancies with fake baby bumps and S and G could do that too. I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles. I just have a feeling of worry and dread about these two having a kid- they strike me as lazy, self absorbed people who aren't ready to parent and put all of their emotional and physical energy 24/7 into parenting for the next 20 years or so. What's the rush for Hannah to have a baby at 28? That's SO YOUNG!! Is she bored with the dynamic she has with Shane and wants to introduce a new life into the mix to add to her life? Does she want a guaranteed stake in the written will by having the baby? Will Hannah's parents enjoy having to change the babies diapers while Hannah is napping? Will Shane resent the baby coming first in showering, bathing, toileting, being fed before his turn is next? Babies are a HUGE decision 😨:eek:😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's a good point! Plenty of celebrities have faked their own pregnancies with fake baby bumps and S and G could do that too. I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles. I just have a feeling of worry and dread about these two having a kid- they strike me as lazy, self absorbed people who aren't ready to parent and put all of their emotional and physical energy 24/7 into parenting for the next 20 years or so. What's the rush for Hannah to have a baby at 28? That's SO YOUNG!! Is she bored with the dynamic she has with Shane and wants to introduce a new life into the mix to add to her life? Does she want a guaranteed stake in the written will by having the baby? Will Hannah's parents enjoy having to change the babies diapers while Hannah is napping? Will Shane resent the baby coming first in showering, bathing, toileting, being fed before his turn is next? Babies are a HUGE decision 😨:eek:😅.
"I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles."

For all we know, that could already be a done deal behind the scenes while Hannah starts wearing moonbumps to hide the fact it's not her.

At any rate, I'm sorry that I can't hop on the happy train about all of this. I think it's absolutely irresponsible to bring a baby into the mix given the extent of Shane's disability and how much care he needs to keep him alive. And, as I've said before, this is a genetic condition that not even the best of medications can stop entirely. It will progress.

I don't buy into that Hannah has this intense nurturing need for a baby. I think this whole circus show is for ratings.

Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"I'm surprised that S and G aren't outsourcing the pregnancy and hiring a surrogate so that Hannah can continue to wear her leggings and tiny Forever 21 camisoles."

For all we know, that could already be a done deal behind the scenes while Hannah starts wearing moonbumps to hide the fact it's not her.

At any rate, I'm sorry that I can't hop on the happy train about all of this. I think it's absolutely irresponsible to bring a baby into the mix given the extent of Shane's disability and how much care he needs to keep him alive. And, as I've said before, this is a genetic condition that not even the best of medications can stop entirely. It will progress.

I don't buy into that Hannah has this intense nurturing need for a baby. I think this whole circus show is for ratings.

Tragic.
Excellent points! They definitely could buy moon bumps and fake the pregnancy and then have a bikini photo shoot about how Hannah's body miraculously bounced back after having a baby- just like how the celebrities do it. This is all for ratings on a channel that's losing viewers, subscribers and patreon supporters. They're not even thinking about how babies and toddlers pick up so many germs and illnesses from preschool and that Shane is immune compromised- a common cold or flu could potentially kill him, especially at how low his body weight is. What makes me really sad though, is as soon as Youtube influencers have a baby, they immediately introduce and create content of the baby into the channel so the baby from its first breath is an influencer without giving consent to do so. S and G are so profoundly narcissistic to create a channel surrounding their relationship and making merchandise surrounding their relationship- I bet as soon as that baby is born, there will be a limited-edition sweatshirt with Squirmy & Grubs, the dead rats names, and the baby's name on it. I can't get on board on the happy train for these two either, Double Old.

Reactions: 7
I'm frankly speechless - and that's very unusual so well done them, I guess.
---
Apparently I was so outraged I forgot to post the screeny of the atrocity which brought me back here today.

1678936894319.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
---

Apparently I was so outraged I forgot to post the screeny of the atrocity which brought me back here today.

View attachment 2031751
Wow. Where was that from? Hannah was probably trying to break him so she won't have to go through with IVF. No little swimmers. No baby. I don't think either of these lugnuts wants a child. That could forever spoil Hannah's bikini "fashion shows," and Shane would have to "share" her with the baby.

I haven't watched any of their stuff in ages. I just noticed a recent video in my feed (I have never subscribed to their channel) they've posted entitled "Sex Injury." Nope. Uh uh. Not takin' THAT bait, but I'm sure a lot of people will. I think they try to see just how far they can push the envelope. No decent person goes around talking to anyone (besides a SO or M.D.) about their sex lives. I'm sure it's a big nothingburger.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow. Where was that from? Hannah was probably trying to break him so she won't have to go through with IVF. No little swimmers. No baby. I don't think either of these lugnuts wants a child. That could forever spoil Hannah's bikini "fashion shows," and Shane would have to "share" her with the baby.

I haven't watched any of their stuff in ages. I just noticed a recent video in my feed (I have never subscribed to their channel) they've posted entitled "Sex Injury." Nope. Uh uh. Not takin' THAT bait, but I'm sure a lot of people will. I think they try to see just how far they can push the envelope. No decent person goes around talking to anyone (besides a SO or M.D.) about their sex lives. I'm sure it's a big nothingburger.
I read the transcript of their newest podcast and they said that Shane was injured when Hannah cuddled with him after sex by resting on his arm too hard- it was painful for him, but he didn't break anything. Here's their story about the sex that led to him yelping in pain during the cuddling: Hannah was watching House Hunters on TV in the hotel while eating a pint of chocolate chip ice cream when a chocolate chip fell between her breasts and she fished it out with a spoon. Shane called her over to the bed for some sex and she undressed him and they had sex which Shane described as a brain exercise puzzle of mismatching pieces locking together and pulling apart. Hannah walked to the bathroom nude to get him a glass of water after sex while he was naked on the bed and then they saw the headlights of a car and realized they were on the ground floor of the hotel at night facing the parking lot the whole time with the window shades completely open and the lights on in their room. Hannah tried to cover herself with a towel and ran to close the shades and Shane laughed. This story happened in a few years ago. It sounded like a poorly written Letters to Penthouse writing exercise. Considering Shane is sensitive to the pain of his socks being put on and removed, I can't really believe the story about his push up pop being ridden wildly by Hannah. Why did they tell this story? Because they're publishing their new book this summer and it will have a few chapters about S and G's intimacy. They are immature, tasteless media whores. 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I read the transcript of their newest podcast and they said that Shane was injured when Hannah cuddled with him after sex by resting on his arm too hard- it was painful for him, but he didn't break anything. Here's their story about the sex that led to him yelping in pain during the cuddling: Hannah was watching House Hunters on TV in the hotel while eating a pint of chocolate chip ice cream when a chocolate chip fell between her breasts and she fished it out with a spoon. Shane called her over to the bed for some sex and she undressed him and they had sex which Shane described as a brain exercise puzzle of mismatching pieces locking together and pulling apart. Hannah walked to the bathroom nude to get him a glass of water after sex while he was naked on the bed and then they saw the headlights of a car and realized they were on the ground floor of the hotel at night facing the parking lot the whole time with the window shades completely open and the lights on in their room. Hannah tried to cover herself with a towel and ran to close the shades and Shane laughed. This story happened in a few years ago. It sounded like a poorly written Letters to Penthouse writing exercise. Considering Shane is sensitive to the pain of his socks being put on and removed, I can't really believe the story about his push up pop being ridden wildly by Hannah. Why did they tell this story? Because they're publishing their new book this summer and it will have a few chapters about S and G's intimacy. They are immature, tasteless media whores. 😒
I'm... almost... speechless. That tops anything I dreamed. I can't imagine them telling this, assuming it even happened, and I seriously doubt it did, knowing, if nothing else, that their parents would see it. I realize some families are more... shall we say, open-minded... than others, but I almost blushed just reading it. (I refuse to watch the video.) The only thing that rings remotely true is Shane's remark it was "a brain exercise puzzle." Yeah, all in your mind for sure.

Maybe I'm just weird, but one of the first things I do when I check into a hotel, something I haven't done since 2014, is to look out the window to see the view. So I doubt anyone "forgot" they were on the ground floor OR to close the shades. I've stayed in enough motel/hotels (and hospitals) where I was on an upper floor and had clear views from my window of rooms across a courtyard or atrium that were on the same floor as I and often the floors below.

I was instantly reminded of Mary Jo's "most embarrassing moment" from this clip from Designing Women. That whole episode was hilarious, but in this clip Mary Jo's story begins around the 2:15 mark. I think S&G probably heard a similar story somewhere & thought it would be "cute" to include their own version. Only their version was just gross. Also, if this happened "a few years ago," does anyone believe they wouldn't have "shared" this story a long time ago?

---
They are immature, tasteless media whores.
Exactly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I'm a person who, at times, makes self destructive decisions. I bite my nails to the point of pain when I'm anxious, I squeeze my spots and disgusting I'm a 'picker' when it comes to cuts healing. So, imagine my surprise when I took one look at that title and screamed 'NOPE' silently into the sky

In all seriousness though my morid curiosity, paired with the above self destruction would have probably made me to continue to click on their videos till god knows when. However, since they have moved to months and months of these 'podcast' style content I can't bring myself to watch at all! With older videos there was at least a mildly interesting aspect of seeing how someone with a severe disability got around in different environments, but now it is literally their unattractive and annoying personalities, and lack of wit, on display and I find it unbearable. I wonder why they switched content, and what impact its had on their views. It screams laziness to me ( not a surprise with them) but there must be a reason surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

View attachment 2031751
I don't know why but this almost made me cry. How pathetically sad; they are pimping themselves out and for what?

It didn't have to come to this. Their channel could have been so much more.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't know why but this almost made me cry. How pathetically sad; they are pimping themselves out and for what?

It didn't have to come to this. Their channel could have been so much more.
---
It really is sad, but money talks and I think they'll stop at nothing to gain more money and viewers at this point. They could talk about interabled sex lives in a tasteful and educational way, but instead they have Shane tell a vulgar, long-winded story on their podcast. Where's their self-respect? They clearly never had any to begin with. The audacity of Shane to talk about having sex with Hannah and broadcast the story to complete strangers on the internet while they live in the same house as Hannah's parents 😣- what an impulsive and disrespectful thing of both of them to do. But then again maybe they're all morally bankrupt and come up with provocative video/podcast ideas together as a family at the dinner table.
---
I'm... almost... speechless. That tops anything I dreamed. I can't imagine them telling this, assuming it even happened, and I seriously doubt it did, knowing, if nothing else, that their parents would see it. I realize some families are more... shall we say, open-minded... than others, but I almost blushed just reading it. (I refuse to watch the video.) The only thing that rings remotely true is Shane's remark it was "a brain exercise puzzle." Yeah, all in your mind for sure.

Maybe I'm just weird, but one of the first things I do when I check into a hotel, something I haven't done since 2014, is to look out the window to see the view. So I doubt anyone "forgot" they were on the ground floor OR to close the shades. I've stayed in enough motel/hotels (and hospitals) where I was on an upper floor and had clear views from my window of rooms across a courtyard or atrium that were on the same floor as I and often the floors below.

I was instantly reminded of Mary Jo's "most embarrassing moment" from this clip from Designing Women. That whole episode was hilarious, but in this clip Mary Jo's story begins around the 2:15 mark. I think S&G probably heard a similar story somewhere & thought it would be "cute" to include their own version. Only their version was just gross. Also, if this happened "a few years ago," does anyone believe they wouldn't have "shared" this story a long time ago?

---

Exactly.
Yeah! If the story is true, why didn't they check the hotel room? Who bones with reckless abandon without checking their surroundings in a new place? I hate their podcasts and how they don't even time stamp them so the viewer is essentially hanging on every word until new topics are brought up and unable to fast forward or rewind to a specific part. I feel like my mind is restless and annoyed listening to them because they aren't smart, funny, insightful or gifted in speaking. There are so many "likes" "yeahs" and "ums" that I can take from listening to them. Thank you for the "Designing Women" clip! 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

It's a screenshot from a video called "our morning routine". It was something I clicked on randomly because I haven't watched anything of theirs in over a year. I got to that point and clicked off because I could feel a bit of sick at the back of my throat.

She was feigning this being some sort of educational but as with everything else she does it was overtly sexualised and all about humiliating him. She knows her audience well.

• Sad
Adult nappy fetishists & those wierdos who only want to comprehensively violate the severely disabled. That's her audience I referred to earlier. Just came back to make sure no one missed that because I cannot stress how disturbing I find - not the fact that this sick bltch exists. They always did. They had the grace to fkn hide though!
But that she's doing it for a lot of bleeping money on a platform accessible by children ffs! Monetised! This perverted prima donna is selling crappy meal delivery services & - get this for irony - telephone psychiatrist appointments!
All while she caters to her wrongcock fanwankers. In a bikini!

I don't think the world makes sense any more tbh with you. I'm like Dougal.

• Heart
"Adult nappy fetishists & those wierdos who only want to comprehensively violate the severely disabled."

This. They are spreading the narrative that it's OK to violate all boundaries if the severely disabled person is a male and the person doing the violating is a "hot" female because, you know, tee-hee/heh-heh, the man is getting 'some.' Their channel is damaging and offensive. And, as I've said before, if it was a severely disabled woman with an able-bodied man people would be losing their tit.

• Heart
"Adult nappy fetishists & those wierdos who only want to comprehensively violate the severely disabled."

This. They are spreading the narrative that it's OK to violate all boundaries if the severely disabled person is a male and the person doing the violating is a "hot" female because, you know, tee-hee/heh-heh, the man is getting 'some.' Their channel is damaging and offensive. And, as I've said before, if it was a severely disabled woman with an able-bodied man people would be losing their tit.
Apparently that's a popular category on OnlyFans - but this is YouTube ffs! This exploitative, demeaning, completely unrealistic tit is deemed suitable family entertainment. Their algorithm promotes a sick sexual fantasy to children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Apparently that's a popular category on OnlyFans - but this is YouTube ffs! This exploitative, demeaning, completely unrealistic tit is deemed suitable family entertainment. Their algorithm promotes a sick sexual fantasy to children.
Which today seems to be par for the course with children's "drag queen story hour" at public libraries and pornographic material on the library shelves even in elementary schools.

Last edited:
  • Sick
They over talk about sex and hype it up because in reality we all know it ain’t happening 😂

I wouldn't put it past them to clickbait the tit out of a fake miscarriage. Best of both worlds there. She gets the pregnancy announcement boost & then the sympathy boost & doesn't have to worry about stretch marks or missing any bikini haul borefests & without any of the inconvenience of actually having a baby to carry or care for.

• Sick