Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is definitely a devotee that is absolutely part of the issue. The money is great and I'm sure that's a benefit, but juxtaposed against how much she's giving up for that money, I don't know how it could be worth it?

The million dollar question is, would Hannah stay with Shane if their finances and fame dried up? Would she be willing to be a 24/7 butler AND caregiver AND work at a Walmart while Shane sat home receiving a tiny disability check?

Sometimes the glamour of YouTube and adoring fans can cloud the vision of reality.

Reactions: 4
Hannah is definitely a devotee that is absolutely part of the issue. The money is great and I'm sure that's a benefit, but juxtaposed against how much she's giving up for that money, I don't know how it could be worth it?

The million dollar question is, would Hannah stay with Shane if their finances and fame dried up? Would she be willing to be a 24/7 butler AND caregiver AND work at a Walmart while Shane sat home receiving a tiny disability check?

Sometimes the glamour of YouTube and adoring fans can cloud the vision of reality.
I honestly think she would still stay with Shane as she's a devotee and is attracted to his disability and caring for him as it probably makes her forget her deep rooted issues she has with herself I honestly think if Shane could get better which is impossible I think she wouldn't be with Shane if he was abled bodied she's attracted to people with disabilities and that's how she found Shane she was obviously looking for that kinda thing on YouTube and cane across his video I think she likes to be in control of Shane and would get jealous of anyone other than her mom caring for Shane she's that obsessed with Shane she wants to know his every move she can't be without him she's beyond obsessed with him it's beyond weird

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she would still stay with Shane as she's a devotee and is attracted to his disability and caring for him as it probably makes her forget her deep rooted issues she has with herself I honestly think if Shane could get better which is impossible I think she wouldn't be with Shane if he was abled bodied she's attracted to people with disabilities and that's how she found Shane she was obviously looking for that kinda thing on YouTube and cane across his video I think she likes to be in control of Shane and would get jealous of anyone other than her mom caring for Shane she's that obsessed with Shane she wants to know his every move she can't be without him she's beyond obsessed with him it's beyond weird
Certainly with current medical technology, Shane's condition is permanent. However, if a medical miracle took place and SMA could be reversed I wonder if Hannah would stay with a 6 foot tall able bodied Shane? Would a 6 foot able bodied Shane still stay with Hannah? We know an able bodied Shane would never be with a disabled Hannah, that's for sure.

He literally does nothing for Hannah. I've never heard her say anything like sometimes Shane feels bad and will tell me he wishes he could be helping me out right now or anything along those lines. Or let her have a night/week off to recharge. The only thing he has ever done is propose :rolleyes:

He literally does nothing for Hannah. I've never heard her say anything like sometimes Shane feels bad and will tell me he wishes he could be helping me out right now or anything along those lines. Or let her have a night/week off to recharge. The only thing he has ever done is propose :rolleyes:
And even when he proposed he done it on her graduation so he took the shine off that day and as usual made it all about himself he's so selfish

Reactions: 6
Certainly with current medical technology, Shane's condition is permanent. However, if a medical miracle took place and SMA could be reversed I wonder if Hannah would stay with a 6 foot tall able bodied Shane? Would a 6 foot able bodied Shane still stay with Hannah? We know an able bodied Shane would never be with a disabled Hannah, that's for sure.
I don’t think Shane would be with Hannah if he had more options. He’d be with a quirkier, more literary/artsy girl. He loves art museums and reading quality literature like George Saunders. Hannah is kind of boring and gets easily frustrated at things that aren’t Shane-related. Shane would have a much bigger social life than her too. I think on a personality level he would have preferred to be with Anna.

But Hannah is one in a million when it comes to caring for him and he has very limited options so Hannah will do. And she has a hot body, most importantly lol

And even when he proposed he done it on her graduation so he took the shine off that day and as usual made it all about himself he's so selfish
That was such a classic narcissist move. "FINALLY you're done with the one thing you had going for you that didn't involve ME. Lets celebrate by making you my slave for the rest of my life!" Hannah loved it, though. I bet she would have preferred to just drop out, but that would expose their sick dynamic too much so she had to feign normalcy by... running home between classes to carry Shane to the toilet instead. LOL.

I don’t think Shane would be with Hannah if he had more options. He’d be with a quirkier, more literary/artsy girl. He loves art museums and reading quality literature like George Saunders. Hannah is kind of boring and gets easily frustrated at things that aren’t Shane-related. Shane would have a much bigger social life than her too. I think on a personality level he would have preferred to be with Anna.

But Hannah is one in a million when it comes to caring for him and he has very limited options so Hannah will do. And she has a hot body, most importantly lol
Very sad. I guess even a mega narcissist like Shane would get bored if everything is solely focused on him. Hannah is so one dimensional and that probably stems from her low self esteem.

I don't think a literary/artsy type of girl would find Shane appealing. Thar worldly type of gal would want to travel and experience culture and having to tend to Shane's every need would be distracting.

That still bothers me. The one day in her life that gets to be focused on HER. HER education, HER career possibilities, HER swimming athletic success and here comes Shane to pull her away from all that to propose and COMPLETELY take all the attention off of her and put it on him. What a narcissist.

I wonder how she explained everything to others on her swim team (outside of her best friend). And I wonder how they perceived it, if anyone became jealous, and if they believe everything was pure. And if they were really dating, did he go to some of her swim meets? Did he hang out with her on campus sometimes, or were they just a couple inside of their apartment or on the occasional public outing for recording purposes? Surely some of the former students at her school would’ve witnessed them together hugging, doing fun things together in the community as a couple or resembling anything like a couple. But, she wouldn’t have been able to devote her full time and energy to her sport. I mean, it’s one thing to turn into a caregiver for your parent or family member and be required to leave campus to tend to their needs at times...it’s another thing to seek out and date a guy (move him halfway across the country to live with you AND reject outside help) knowing that he needs full-time care, and then do all of his care when you clearly already had a lot going on and a life full of possibilities ahead of you both personally and professionally. Oh, then you just happened to start a YouTube channel and full-on lucrative business with him. Like, c’mon now...there’s no freakin’ way people could view this as innocent with no ulterior motives (on both sides) once you add the channel and business aspect after already knowing how rare of a chance it would‘ve been for them to meet and begin a relationship being 1,000 miles away. Given the fact that she was the third girl he’s done this with, I’m sticking to my hunch that he initially reached out to her about working for his foundation after she probably commented on a video or blog of his.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He is literally one of the biggest textbook narcissists I've ever seen I've done a lot of research on them just cause he has disability's doesn't mean he can't be an asshole and a narcissist he knows how to make people feel guilty for him he didn't want a fiancée he wanted a lifelong slave to wipe his ass everyday

On Hannah's Instagram she's posted a photo of her and Shane and Shane is looking haggard and older than 28 his hair is also gone grey at the side I am suprised I would've thought it would be hannah who looks old I mean Shane has his slave doing everything he wants whilst he just sits there making lame jokes

On Hannah's Instagram she's posted a photo of her and Shane and Shane is looking haggard and older than 28 his hair is also gone grey at the side I am suprised I would've thought it would be hannah who looks old I mean Shane has his slave doing everything he wants whilst he just sits there making lame jokes
I swear to god, skin cancer will cause more problems for shane than SMA in the end. His skin is always burning, Hannah never applies the sunscreen properly. He has so many eye wrinkles and such weathered skin for his age

I swear to god, skin cancer will cause more problems for shane than SMA in the end. His skin is always burning, Hannah never applies the sunscreen properly. He has so many eye wrinkles and such weathered skin for his age
The condition of his skin, how filthy his chair/ hands are, are signs to me that his care is too overwhelming for one person to handle (which is normal and fine, thats why people with disabilities like Shane qualify for in home care!)

His teeth, too. Maybe there's some staining happening as well, but it doesnt look lime his teeth are brushed like, ever.

When he speaks, he sounds really gunky, like he's full of phlegm. I understand that he doesnt have the strength to cough properly, but he would likely benefit from that same therapy that people with cystic fibrosis get- the one where someone needs to hit at their backs to help loosen things up. Also someone who would help inspire Shane to do the therapies he should be doing- including wearing whatever he's supposed to wear for his wrists/ hands.

It would likely be uncomfortable at first, but it seems like at the end he would have more use of his hands instead of the odd angle theyre always bent at.

And what happens if they get their wish and have babies? Hannah, if youre reading this, please listen. It is not a failure not not be able to do all of his care. Newborns are so much more needy than you ever expect- how will you care for both Shane and a newborn? You were tested for SMA, and likely wont pass sma to your kids.

You realise that there is a lot of other things that your kid(s) could be born with/ end up having? Down syndrome. Cystic fibrosis. Diabetes. Autism.

There's nothing wrong with any of the above. I myself have two children who are autistic. But it is a lot of work, every day, between therapies, appointments, and advocating for your child. You have a good taste of it with Shane, but unlike Shane, you just cant leave a child for hours while you do school or gym. Shane cannot care for a baby. You cant even set a newborn on his lap bc he couldnt hold it safely. Forget bottle feeding it.

He can never give you a break in the morning after you have been up with the baby all night who was screaming because he is in his purple screaming phase. Which can last ages, by the way.

I just hope they finally get help (and let others know its okay to have help!) before she gets pregnant. (Hannah, it is SO HARD TO MOVE when you're vomiting in the early weeks. Its almost worse once youre 7mos along or more, as you have a very heavy watermelon sitting deep in your hips. You wont be able to carry shane then, not safely!)

Reactions: 10
The condition of his skin, how filthy his chair/ hands are, are signs to me that his care is too overwhelming for one person to handle (which is normal and fine, thats why people with disabilities like Shane qualify for in home care!)

His teeth, too. Maybe there's some staining happening as well, but it doesnt look lime his teeth are brushed like, ever.

When he speaks, he sounds really gunky, like he's full of phlegm. I understand that he doesnt have the strength to cough properly, but he would likely benefit from that same therapy that people with cystic fibrosis get- the one where someone needs to hit at their backs to help loosen things up. Also someone who would help inspire Shane to do the therapies he should be doing- including wearing whatever he's supposed to wear for his wrists/ hands.

It would likely be uncomfortable at first, but it seems like at the end he would have more use of his hands instead of the odd angle theyre always bent at.

And what happens if they get their wish and have babies? Hannah, if youre reading this, please listen. It is not a failure not not be able to do all of his care. Newborns are so much more needy than you ever expect- how will you care for both Shane and a newborn? You were tested for SMA, and likely wont pass sma to your kids.

You realise that there is a lot of other things that your kid(s) could be born with/ end up having? Down syndrome. Cystic fibrosis. Diabetes. Autism.

There's nothing wrong with any of the above. I myself have two children who are autistic. But it is a lot of work, every day, between therapies, appointments, and advocating for your child. You have a good taste of it with Shane, but unlike Shane, you just cant leave a child for hours while you do school or gym. Shane cannot care for a baby. You cant even set a newborn on his lap bc he couldnt hold it safely. Forget bottle feeding it.

He can never give you a break in the morning after you have been up with the baby all night who was screaming because he is in his purple screaming phase. Which can last ages, by the way.

I just hope they finally get help (and let others know its okay to have help!) before she gets pregnant. (Hannah, it is SO HARD TO MOVE when you're vomiting in the early weeks. Its almost worse once youre 7mos along or more, as you have a very heavy watermelon sitting deep in your hips. You wont be able to carry shane then, not safely!)
You are totally right however, to their credit, they have said that they would hire a caregiver for Shane if they ever had a baby. Hopefully that would also include when she’s pregnant since it wouldn’t be safe for her to carry him around.

Shane is extremely stubborn about the wrist splints. He has said that he made a decision to not wear them because wearing them significantly restricted his movement and he didn’t want to give up movement in his wrist/hands short term. Longterm he may be screwing himself.

Last edited:
That picture Hannah just posted of him is terrible. He is aging horribly. Is he also rapidly aging internally too? He needs to lay off the beer and clean up his diet.

That picture Hannah just posted of him is terrible. He is aging horribly. Is he also rapidly aging internally too? He needs to lay off the beer and clean up his diet.
He eats junk and drinks loads of beer he doesn't have to worry if he has a bad case of a bad stomach after drinking all that beer as you know beer and guts don't mix poor hannah will be wiping his ass 😂

But yeah I'm older than him but look way younger than him he looks like around 40 at least

I doubt she finds the time to do absolutely EVERYTHING. I get the feeling she gets barely any time to cook all their meals are prepackaged (even simple stuff like rice, pasta and breakfast sandwiches) and I bet they have to order out a lot.

He eats junk and drinks loads of beer he doesn't have to worry if he has a bad case of a bad stomach after drinking all that beer as you know beer and guts don't mix poor hannah will be wiping his ass 😂

But yeah I'm older than him but look way younger than him he looks like around 40 at least
He does look about 40. I don't know why they think it's a good idea for him to have a crappy diet. How is Hannah not aging like him? She looks 10 or 15 years younger than him. I'm sure her back isn't that of a typical 25 year old.

Whatever your opinion on their relationship, their most recent video is absolutely shocking. duck American health insurance companies. Hopefully the appeal is successful.

The gargling on the new video is way more than usual 😖😖😖

They make plenty of money though he probably can afford his treatment yeah it's shocking the healthcare I'm lucky to be in a country where healthcare is free :(
Whatever your opinion on their relationship, their most recent video is absolutely shocking. duck American health insurance companies. Hopefully the appeal is successful.
They are on the Beg so much on their new video maybe the insurance knows they make a tit load of money on YouTube

The reverse psychology where they say they don't want to use their platform to ask for money ok biggest joke of the day they know damnnnn well people will start a fundraiser for them
Now

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.