Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL to be fair you were warned!

But yes, the reality of their sex is very uncomfortable and nothing like the bullshit fantasy they want everyone believing.

Reactions: 3
I truely recon that cuddling video is all they do, physically impossible to do anything else, there’s no way she would straddle him or sit on his face she would kill him

Reactions: 1
Actually I was way too generous saying Shanes stamina lasts a few minutes. We've seen him lose his breath trying to lift a plastic cup. It's probably 30 sec at most before they need to take a break, assuming he didn't already finish.

It's frankly disgusting and disturbing to me that SO MANY people cosign on this relationship. I think I know what it is:

Some women: see Hannah as having it all. They think she's beautiful and she has money. If she had a tight group of girlfriends and she were dating a Zac Efron looking guy, they would be jealous because she would be outperforming them literally on every level. Instead she downplays herself and she is a 24/7 caregiver to a guy who none of them would ever want, so it feels equal and it makes them feel good to watch someone who they perceive as less then them

Some guys: Think that "if Shane can get a girl like that, there's hope for me too".

It all boils down to people don't want to see a young woman TRULY living her best life.

Of course Hannah is too silly to realize that all the people in the comment who think this crap is cute would not be doing what she's doing. It is a freaking sacrifice when she isn't living the life she could be living.

Accurate assessment. This is totally the majority of their fans. Insecure women and pathetic men relishing in seeing a beautiful tall athletic and well spoken girl, who seemly could have it all, degrading herself and completely failing at life. Can you imagine how they would all react if by some miracle Hannah left Shane and married a handsome, healthy man instead? They would eat her alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ok, there is no way they have actual intercourse at all, if we believe that they are in a somewhat real relationship (I personally think this is a business transaction). I am assuming his nether regions are proportional to the rest of his deformed child-like body. Then his nonfunctional, possibly crooked micropenis is clamped tight between his stiff, permanently bent legs. Those hip flexors seem cemented in place. If we're going to stretch our imaginations (gag), he might diddle her with that demented thumb of his for a minute or so before it putters out, but that's the extent of it. Nothing else seems physically feasible on his part. Sorry, Shane - no one believes you're a virile, dominating, hot blooded stallion in the sack, lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually I was way too generous saying Shanes stamina lasts a few minutes. We've seen him lose his breath trying to lift a plastic cup. It's probably 30 sec at most before they need to take a break, assuming he didn't already finish.

Accurate assessment. This is totally the majority of their fans. Insecure women and pathetic men relishing in seeing a beautiful tall athletic and well spoken girl, who seemly could have it all, degrading herself and completely failing at life. Can you imagine how they would all react if by some miracle Hannah left Shane and married a handsome, healthy man instead? They would eat her alive.
Oh totally. If she left him for a Vin Diesel looking dude the fans would totally turn on her. Hannah is a human rights activist (which I more than respect her for), therefore she is probably also a feminist on some level (that's good too), well nowhere in the book of feminism does it suggest that a woman should sacrifice everything for a man.

She could be an activist and date a black man, a man with mild disabilities (to satisfy her devoteeism), or another activist.

Shane doesn't care about Hannah's causes. He only cares about himself.

Reactions: 2
Ew I can't get the image out my head Shane with his phlegmy voice spitting everywhere asking hannah every two seconds if she likes that or this 99 percent of girls would be turned off not hannah !

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I dont believe Hannah is attracted to him. You can see it in their videos and there was one interview thing they did where Hannah was asked about Shanes body and she over exaggerates how hot it is or whatever and you can clearly see right thru it. Like she has to struggle to get the words out

Well everything Hannah does or says seems phony. She has that crazed vacant cult member look in her eyes and the artificial demeanor of a pageant contestant. She lies compulsively, as does Shane. They lie about the severity of his condition, extent of Hannah's sacrifices and 24/7 care, Shane's sexual abilities and honestly I also don't belive anything they say about their finances. They are scammers.

The only thing I do believe they are telling the truth about is Hannah's attraction for Shane. Because Why the hell would she be faking it? To play nurse? Virtue signaling? Money? Youtube fame? She could get all those things being with an attractive disabled guy like Cole. Doesn't make any sense for her to force herself being with someone as deformed as Shane, that most woman could not even stomach having one dinner date with, let alone kiss and whatever other limited sexual acts they are able to perform. Maybe I am underestimating the power of self loathing, but I cannot imagine anyone putting themselves in this position unless they are fulfilling a sexual perversion.

Yea I agree with you theres a million other ways she could get money. She could also just be his caregiver and this is just a little trick he likes to pull every few years when he gets a new one. I mean come on what are the odds he had 3 other tall attractive blonde girlfriends with similar names. Theyre probably all nurses and thats his type Hannah might not even be her real name. He also probably has some clause in their contracts and Hannah has the bonus of youtube now as the others did not.

Hannah isnt an actor. Shes a clean cut girl from the midwest shes doing her best to put on a show and show attraction but it just comes out forced and weird. My guess is she bit off more than she could chew when the youtube took off and its almost like shes working full time jobs now. Hence the burnout

They’re obviously running out of material. Although they have all the time in the world being at home due to the pandemic, they’re putting out Youtube videos about once a week now instead of like every other day. Of course they’re focusing on Patreon as well, but it was going to happen at some point. No one’s life is that interesting. But, be on the lookout for something really polarizing (and fabricated) or just something completely different from what they’ve usually done because we know they only care about the views/money and they need to make up for lost time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go out into their community just for the purpose of bringing some new content even though he’s probably more susceptible to getting sick than most people. And we know they can’t vlog without him being in it. That would be a no no haha he needs the spotlight

Imagine if they did a live Q&A
Of course they’d never do a live Q&A...for the same reason they didn’t do things like going on the Dr. Phil show. It’d become evident in some way to those outside of their circle that they are frauds and they can’t risk it

Exactly. Do you think a pregnancy announcement is the next big video?
I would first have to believe they are anything more than just friends and business partners and I don’t. You couldn’t really backtrack from or explain away a previous pregnancy announcement. People would be focusing on her stomach in every video and expecting to actually see a baby in 9 months lol. And, (if they were a legit couple) a pregnancy would basically ruin their whole business and that’s how they buy houses, travel the country every other week (when there’s not a pandemic) and take month-long vacations...and also it’s how they get the attention that they desperately seek. A baby would be his worst enemy when you consider both his physical condition and his character

Last edited:
All I know is if they have babies Shane will be absolutely useless and Hannah will have to do everything on top of taking care of him like the overgrown baby he is. Hope it never happens.

A baby would steal his spotlight. He needs a lot of help and attention, and so does a baby but he would go from getting all of that from Hannah to getting all of that from a new person. I think, if they were legit, part of his “charm” as far as Hannah is concerned, is the fact that she gets to take care of him fully...that comes with the package and is at least part of the reason she’d be attracted to him or else she would’ve found an adult-looking able-bodied guy who didn’t live 1,000 miles away. That allure would be gone because her time and focus would have to go to an actual baby. Also, part of her “charm” from his perspective would be having a hot girl doing all of his care...he has a particular type. They would have to hire a really pretty college student as a CNA but I’m sure she would never be on camera when they filmed because then Hannah would be sharing the stage with another pretty girl who’s now taking care of him instead of her doing it. And if that were the case then the new combination of an oddly-matched couple would just make their own YouTube channel etc lol. I think if they ever were to have a kid it’d make sense for them to adopt a child who’s already at least 6 or 7 years-old. But a baby, or any additional person really, would probably alter their whole business which would then cause them to break up (if they’re actually a romantic couple).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.