Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I want to say I get psychotic vibes from her, the way she looks at Shane wtff, I’ve seen couples looking at each other but I’ve never seen someone looking so creepy, and everyone on the comments are like “omg the way she looks at him so cute” that’s not romantic wtf that’s straight up from a horror movie tf.

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand these two.

What would happen if something happens to Hannah physically? As someone who is disabled you'd think Shane would be like "We need backup carers just in case." I believe if the tables were turned Shane would be GONEZO.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand these two.

What would happen if something happens to Hannah physically? As someone who is disabled you'd think Shane would be like "We need backup carers just in case." I believe if the tables were turned Shane would be GONEZO.

Yeah they're not very realistic.

Also I want to say I get psychotic vibes from her, the way she looks at Shane wtff, I’ve seen couples looking at each other but I’ve never seen someone looking so creepy, and everyone on the comments are like “omg the way she looks at him so cute” that’s not romantic wtf that’s straight up from a horror movie tf.
You know ‘psychotic’ means hearing voices right?

Their holier than thou "every woman should drop everything to devote her life to 24/7 caregiving of a man" really makes them unlikable.

For example, if a woman wants to:

- Have a life where she surfs, hikes, goes on cruises, and climbs mountains, Shane would not be a good partner.

- Have a career that doesn't involve her man, Shane would not be a good partner.

- Have an equal who can share the household chores, Shane wouldn't be a good partner.

- Enjoy amazing sex and be physically loved, Shane would not be a good partner and riding a motionless body would quickly get old.

Hannah truly settled.

Reactions: 10
That’s what makes it so unrealistic that it just can’t be true love. Shane would not be a good fit for 99.999% of women her age who would know how they want their life to go both personally and professionally and probably want as close to an equal partner who shares the same interests/hobbies and are on the same level as them. He would not be a good fit for most women who look like her and who were also college swimmers. And the other 1/1,000 of a percent would not pursue a guy who lives 1,000 miles away from them. They’d first take many chances on guys who lived near them, were (probably) able-bodied and could enjoy some physical activities with her and at least some of them would also have a good personality and look better than Shane. So, their partnership goes against pretty much what any other woman her age in America would’ve done yet they want people to just believe it because they say so. Any sane woman...for her choice to have made sense she would not only have to be extremely desperate to pursue and follow through with dating someone who lived 1,000 miles away, but have had to be extremely specific in what exactly she wanted in a partner because you cannot say there wouldn’t have been tens or hundreds of other guys in wheelchairs (if that’s her thing) who lived closer to her whom she could’ve found and met through online groups or just being out in her community. So the question becomes, why Shane over any other wheelchair guy? She wanted this particular guy, and we can now see all of the reasons/benefits of her choice. We can already say she’s a devotee since she’s admitted that she first saw him in a video and instantly thought he was sexy. That’s not normal, and she probably had a lot of issues with her self-esteem which drive the decision to get a nose job but putting aside all of that, it still didn’t mean she had to pick this wheelchair guy. The mere fact that they’ve made it a business clearly shows it’s not true love because that’s why she would’ve decided to date him over anyone else. The type of person that would date, truly love and fully care for someone in his condition day in and day out would most likely not be ok with publicizing it, if you get what I mean

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think this is 100% about the publicity for Hannah. Say if Shane ghosted her original message I'd bet she'd go on the hunt to find someone equally as disabled or out of the ordinary.

Reactions: 2
I think this is 100% about the publicity for Hannah. Say if Shane ghosted her original message I'd bet she'd go on the hunt to find someone equally as disabled or out of the ordinary.
That’s what makes it so unrealistic that it just can’t be true love. Shane would not be a good fit for 99.999% of women her age who would know how they want their life to go both personally and professionally and probably want as close to an equal partner who shares the same interests/hobbies and are on the same level as them. He would not be a good fit for most women who look like her and who were also college swimmers. And the other 1/1,000 of a percent would not pursue a guy who lives 1,000 miles away from them. They’d first take many chances on guys who lived near them, were (probably) able-bodied and could enjoy some physical activities with her and at least some of them would also have a good personality and look better than Shane. So, their partnership goes against pretty much what any other woman her age in America would’ve done yet they want people to just believe it because they say so. Any sane woman...for her choice to have made sense she would not only have to be extremely desperate to pursue and follow through with dating someone who lived 1,000 miles away, but have had to be extremely specific in what exactly she wanted in a partner because you cannot say there wouldn’t have been tens or hundreds of other guys in wheelchairs (if that’s her thing) who lived closer to her whom she could’ve found and met through online groups or just being out in her community. So the question becomes, why Shane over any other wheelchair guy? She wanted this particular guy, and we can now see all of the reasons/benefits of her choice. We can already say she’s a devotee since she’s admitted that she first saw him in a video and instantly thought he was sexy. That’s not normal, and she probably had a lot of issues with her self-esteem which drive the decision to get a nose job but putting aside all of that, it still didn’t mean she had to pick this wheelchair guy. The mere fact that they’ve made it a business clearly shows it’s not true love because that’s why she would’ve decided to date him over anyone else. The type of person that would date, truly love and fully care for someone in his condition day in and day out would most likely not be ok with publicizing it, if you get what I mean

I don't know, to play devil's advocate I'd say love is love, but at the end of the day everyone wants to see the good side of their partner to fill their own needs. Not the pooping/shitting part of them. If she was really in love as she claims to be she'd hire a nurse to take care of her boyfriend's disability needs so she can enjoy the more loving and intimate aspects of being with him.

Reactions: 3
It would be interesting to know who Hannah's next mate would be if she were to separate from Shane (divorce rate in America is 40-50%). His recent ex was with an able-bodied guy soon after the split.
Shane recently wrote (well, maybe "alluded" is a better term to use here) on Instagram that Hannah's back was definitely affected. They NEED to hire a caregiver! Unless they are lying to push a narrative and actually do have a caregiver...it is not that difficult to stay away from a camera, or film around times a caregiver comes around.
I figure their dynamic, assuming it's as they say, is like going from a black tie ballroom event to the bathroom and back again. Business is done in the bathroom, but you are still in the mood to go dancing with the high ballers and chat up the 51st richest person in the city while you're wiping your behind from the prune and pomegranate mousse, all the while listening to the sounds from the next stall over.
I wonder how many videos they can make from stay-at-home without screwing their Patreon donors (the ones that don't want to give something for nothing) over by running out of exclusive content...while I am sure their life is rich and exciting, there is only so much one can talk about until they end up remaking old videos...and I hope that wasn't the reason for Shane getting out of the house multiple times. I know people better off than him that haven't left the house since March/April.

Reactions: 1
They want you to think that she does all of the caregiving. Coming from a guy in a wheelchair who’s way more dependent that he is, I highly doubt that she does. I think they have a CNA who comes every day and also her mom does his care whenever they travel. But think about it, it’d take superwoman to do all of his care all day and every day...all of the bathing, feeding, putting on clothes, brushing teeth, every sip of drink and every bite given to him...and do all of the housework (cleaning, dishes, laundry, trash) and run errands not only for him (doctors appointments and stuff, but for herself as well) and have any energy to do Youtube videos...and never get burned out, right? She purposely downplays his care as if it’s nothing and just a part of the day. Nah, there’s just not enough hours in the day and she would be way more exhausted than she appears in their videos. But, if you take everything into account, wouldn’t it take a superwoman, a 1 of 1 angel from above to be as young as her, to look how she looks (most guys think she’s hot), to be so mature for her age to see him for only his personality and not for his physical condition like most women would, to alter her entire life as it was to give herself completely to him and welcome a lifetime of caregiving all out of love? They want to push the superwoman, she’s not only better looking but she’s a much better person than you and has her life together...Women, you should envy her and you should be ashamed that you wouldn’t and can’t do what all that I do but you should still try because it’s actually just a normal relationship full of love, thing.

Last edited:
They want you to think that she does all of the caregiving. Coming from a guy in a wheelchair who’s way more dependent that he is, I highly doubt that she does. I think they have a CNA who comes every day and also her mom does his care whenever they travel. But think about it, it’d take superwoman to do all of his care all day and every day...all of the bathing, feeding, putting on clothes, brushing teeth, every sip of drink and every bite given to him...and do all of the housework (cleaning, dishes, laundry, trash) and run errands not only for him (doctors appointments and stuff, but for herself as well) and have any energy to do Youtube videos...and never get burned out, right? She purposely downplays his care as if it’s nothing and just a part of the day. Nah, there’s just not enough hours in the day and she would be way more exhausted than she appears in their videos. But, if you take everything into account, wouldn’t it take a superwoman, a 1 of 1 angel from above to be as young as her, to look how she looks (most guys think she’s hot), to be so mature for her age to see him for only his personality and not for his physical condition like most women would, to alter her entire life as it was to give herself completely to him and welcome a lifetime of caregiving all out of love? They want to push the superwoman, she’s not only better looking but she’s a much better person than you and has her life together...Women, you should envy her and you should be ashamed that you wouldn’t and can’t do what all that I do but you should still try because it’s actually just a normal relationship full of love, thing.
IDK I honestly think Hannah might be crazy and obsessive enough to really do all of his care. She IS very young and athletic & doesn't really have a life outside of him. But she is absolutely headed for burnout. She's only done this for a couple years now and her back will be going soon because she has no awareness of her own limits and needs. It will be a hard lesson and she's too much of a control freak to let someone else do all of his care; I think the appeal would honestly wear off for her if she weren't Shane's caregiver.

With regard to her looks, I mean, if she did allegedly get plastic surgery she probably doesn't see herself as hot. I remember Shane recently posted a blooper on his instagram from the latest video where Hannah messed up a line and she looked so ashamed and uncomfortable in that moment. I think she really has very low self-esteem and very low social confidence. But again, I think she's so disconnected from her self that she hasn't begun to address the deeper stuff.

I meant that I’m way more independent than him. But what they want you to think is that caregiving is entirely a sign of love and a measure of how much you really care for your partner. And that she doesn’t get burned out and always does everything willingly and with a smile because she loves him that much and way more than any of you could ever love your partners since you either would never date someone like him or, if you did, would not give up your life to take care of him full-time haha. In my opinion, if you really love someone and have the limitations that he does then you wouldn’t want to put any more on your partner or family member than you needed to. That would be selfish of him, so how stupid would she be to be with someone who is overly selfish, unconcerned with her feelings and who doesn’t want her to do anything at all that doesn’t involve him? Her parents would be stupid as well for allowing and co-signing this...for what, money, fame, attention? There’s no way that he has not felt like he’s been at least a little bit of a burden on his parents and now “girlfriend” at times, of course it’s not his fault that he was born with his condition but he would still feel that way...he can’t be that narcissistic. And if he is, then she knows this already and is just in it for the business...she would have to be if that were the case. It’s not uncommon for people with disabilities to have professional help for their daily assistance and it would actually show that you care about your significant other to want to lessen the burden on them, you would be understanding of their responsibilities, realize that their time, health, goals in life, hobbies etc are important to them and how taking care of you full-time could be a burden on them day in and day out. I’m sure this “couple” know this but they have to push this superwoman image of her for it to even be believable that she would be dating him just for love...because she just loves him so much.

I meant that I’m way more independent than him. But what they want you to think is that caregiving is entirely a sign of love and a measure of how much you really care for your partner. And that she doesn’t get burned out and always does everything willingly and with a smile because she loves him that much and way more than any of you could ever love your partners since you either would never date someone like him or, if you did, would not give up your life to take care of him full-time haha. In my opinion, if you really love someone and have the limitations that he does then you wouldn’t want to put any more on your partner or family member than you needed to. That would be selfish of him, so how stupid would she be to be with someone who is overly selfish, unconcerned with her feelings and who doesn’t want her to do anything at all that doesn’t involve him? Her parents would be stupid as well for allowing and co-signing this...for what, money, fame, attention? There’s no way that he has not felt like he’s been at least a little bit of a burden on his parents and now “girlfriend” at times, of course it’s not his fault that he was born with his condition but he would still feel that way...he can’t be that narcissistic. And if he is, then she knows this already and is just in it for the business...she would have to be if that were the case. It’s not uncommon for people with disabilities to have professional help for their daily assistance and it would actually show that you care about your significant other to want to lessen the burden on them, you would be understanding of their responsibilities, realize that their time, health, goals in life, hobbies etc are important to them and how taking care of you full-time could be a burden on them day in and day out. I’m sure this “couple” know this but they have to push this superwoman image of her for it to even be believable that she would be dating him just for love...because she just loves him so much.
I think she does it because she wants to. She's very stubborn and disconnected from her own needs. I remember she said that Shane warned her and emphasized that his care was "a lot" before they moved in together and she basically scoffed like, brushed it off. It's like she was super eager to do his care and was looking forward to it. The usual rules don't apply to Hannah because she's so strange.

I mean, you could be right...she just may be obsessive enough and crazy and weird enough. In an early video they mentioned how (when she was still in school) he would have to hold his pee sometimes waiting for her to get home from class...or she’d have to leave campus sometimes just to go help him. Why on earth would they go through all of that when they don’t have to, when they could easily have a cna?!?! It’d have to mean he was that selfish, narcissistic and controlling coupled with her obsession to take care of him like a baby. Still, that would work and make perfect sense if we’d never seen or heard about them before. They’re on YouTube and all over social media so that points to a joint effort to garner attention, fame and money...which to me suggests a bunch of hiding and lying and pushing whatever narrative to get the views/money. All of this would not go on in private (his parents would’ve intervened when finding that out) or if there was no business so I think they’re more normal than they’d be for all of this to make sense. Meaning, he knows his care is a burden, she doesn’t do his care all day...he gets help with that like most any other person with a disability. But their stories are simply to try and hammer home the point that she really loves him a lot It’s simple, they lie about certain stuff

But you have to ask yourself...so she’s crazy and overly obsessive enough to seek out a guy who is completely dependent on others, was 1,000 miles away AND she had no problem broadcasting it to the world? Because, in seeing that first video of him, she would’ve not only been made aware of his condition and the type of care he needs but also that he publicizes everything he does and his “relationships”. So it’s true love yet they have to show and tell people about it, gain attention and make money off of it? About how great she is and how normal he is. She would have to be ok with all of that and that would be very contradictory. If she were being made to do something she normally wouldn’t want before knowing him then her mom wouldn’t have been on board. Again, to me it just points to a carefully crafted business that has evolved from blogs, news articles and books to speaking engagements, YouTube and Patreon with pick and plug in pretty college-age girls who see a benefit for them in going into business with him. The first girlfriend was also the creative director of his foundation and the second friend is apparently bisexual now and dated an Asian guy right around the time they were saying she was Shane’s girlfriend lol

Girlfriend #1 Shannon O’Connor, in the video they list her as his girlfriend, lived in Florida before connecting with him

Girlfriend #2 Anna Reinalda

Girlfriend #3 Hannah Aylward, lived 1,000 miles away and reached out to him wanting to be his lover and full-time caregiver

It’s all for the business, his foundation, for the attention, money and fame. None of them were oblivious and naive in thinking they would just date him like a normal relationship. It was cultivated and planned and they were all on board for the show

Last edited:
Made an account because I dont see anyone pointing that Hannah is the most blatant case of a disability devotee ever documented.

Pursuing a severely disabled stranger she discovered online (probably while getting regular disability porn fix) - check.
No previous relationships with able bodied men - check.
Obsessive, codependent behavior - check.
Socially incompetent and isolated outside her relationship - check.
Zero identity outside of being a devotee - check.
Refuses professional assistance with Shanes 24/7 care since it will rob her of her only identity in life - check.
Deeply ashamed of her perversion, therefor lies compulsorily to feign normality - check.
Aggressively defensive and combative when confronted with her dysfunction - check.

Do you wonder how Hannah can orgasm with Shanes atrophied, mummified figure? Its because all she has to do is look at him. She probably gets hot and bothered turning him in his sleep at night so he doesn't suffocate. Both her and Shane understand the reality of their relationship, but they obviously can't admit it to each other, let alone anyone else.

If they just lived their delusional lives in private, I'd keep my opinions to myself because they wouldn't be hurting anybody. But their disgusting indoctrination is insanity. They are brainwashing and shaming people into not only believing, but militantly defending the facade of a beautiful, healthy and normal 19 year old college girl with her whole life ahead of her seeing Shane in a documentary and contacting him hoping he will date her so she can carry him to the toilet for the rest of his life. Because there are no possible downsides to his condition, appearance, demands or personality, and Hannah is so lucky to have him. LOL get the duck outta here! Shane is a not only severely disabled, he is a superficial narcissist who will only date healthy, beautiful girls who are not allowed to have a life of their own. And he finally found one who will not be done with him after a couple of years of virtue signaling. He found a perverted, mentally ill devotee and he will have her break her back and burn herself out proving to everyone what a perfectly normal stud he is.

Needles to say I don't feel sorry for either of these assholes. The only ones I'm concerned for are the young, impressionable people watching, especially young girls. You know with their massive cult viewership, at least one young woman will throw herself into a relationship with a disabled person thinking she has to be the Hannah in the relationship and destroying her life in the process. These two are on a mission to convince themselves and everyone else of a sick lie and they don't care who gets hurt as a result. They are evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure if i agree that Hannah is mentally ill (its very possible but i wouldnt be able to pinpoint what exactly nor do i wish to do so), but her mannerisms scream low self-esteem or naive to me alongside the likely fetish. I dont claim to be a body language expert or anything but the way she carries herself in the videos, looks at shane for everything, the fact that she puts up with this bs and has a complex about not using assistance makes me really think she does this to prove that shes valuable

It would be interesting to know who Hannah's next mate would be if she were to separate from Shane (divorce rate in America is 40-50%). His recent ex was with an able-bodied guy soon after the split.
Shane recently wrote (well, maybe "alluded" is a better term to use here) on Instagram that Hannah's back was definitely affected. They NEED to hire a caregiver! Unless they are lying to push a narrative and actually do have a caregiver...it is not that difficult to stay away from a camera, or film around times a caregiver comes around.
I figure their dynamic, assuming it's as they say, is like going from a black tie ballroom event to the bathroom and back again. Business is done in the bathroom, but you are still in the mood to go dancing with the high ballers and chat up the 51st richest person in the city while you're wiping your behind from the prune and pomegranate mousse, all the while listening to the sounds from the next stall over.
I wonder how many videos they can make from stay-at-home without screwing their Patreon donors (the ones that don't want to give something for nothing) over by running out of exclusive content...while I am sure their life is rich and exciting, there is only so much one can talk about until they end up remaking old videos...and I hope that wasn't the reason for Shane getting out of the house multiple times. I know people better off than him that haven't left the house since March/April.
omg yeah last week i stalked his second gf on insta. She seems like shes living the life she wants and theres no way she couldve ever lived that life with shane. looks like she made a lot of friends, dated a bit, went on vacations here and there, and graduated and lives out in the country. Good for her and she seems happy

Okay i just watched the recent physical therapy video and the “sacrifice” video. They’re super defensive about Hannah “not sacrificing” her life, and that saying she is sacrificing is problemstic for disabled couples and that other couples have accidents and become disabled and people take care of them. I dont really see anything wrong with saying she’s sacrificing. Truthfully relationships all have small sacrifices and she just happens to be making a major one. It is sacrificing to have to worry about finding care for your partner. It’s sacrificing to plan a trip but not include outdoor things or sports that you want to do but are inaccessible. It’s sacrificing to be a 24 hr caregiver as they claim, meaning she cant go places on a whim. Its her decision but its still a sacrifice. second of all, its not that people question their relationship just because theyre interabled. This thread likes the orher couple cole and charisma because they have good chemistry, are nice to their fans, arent super snarky about haters, and the two genuinely have a good story about meeting and treat each other well. People are skeptical about these 2’s relationship because they come off as rude to each other, they claim things are discriminatory to disabled people when it’s often just preference, and they have a sketchy history of shane having similar public relationships and hannah emailing him on a whim and doing his care on their first date and they dont have good chemistry. If theres changes i would like to see from them, it would be less “sexual” pandering to the audience, an acknowledgement that people have preferences and dont want to date disabled people sometimes, recognizing that getting help from a caretaker is ok, and more friendlier demeanor to each other. Also i saw they were talking about how Physical therapy is expensive and thats why they dont go. I know health costs are too high in the US, but maybe they shouldve downsized the house they bought and put money towards going to PT which helps shane’s health and mobility...!

Last edited:
Made an account because I dont see anyone pointing that Hannah is the most blatant case of a disability devotee ever documented.

Pursuing a severely disabled stranger she discovered online (probably while getting regular disability porn fix) - check.
No previous relationships with able bodied men - check.
Obsessive, codependent behavior - check.
Socially incompetent and isolated outside her relationship - check.
Zero identity outside of being a devotee - check.
Refuses professional assistance with Shanes 24/7 care since it will rob her of her only identity in life - check.
Deeply ashamed of her perversion, therefor lies compulsorily to feign normality - check.
Aggressively defensive and combative when confronted with her dysfunction - check.

Do you wonder how Hannah can orgasm with Shanes atrophied, mummified figure? Its because all she has to do is look at him. She probably gets hot and bothered turning him in his sleep at night so he doesn't suffocate. Both her and Shane understand the reality of their relationship, but they obviously can't admit it to each other, let alone anyone else.

If they just lived their delusional lives in private, I'd keep my opinions to myself because they wouldn't be hurting anybody. But their disgusting indoctrination is insanity. They are brainwashing and shaming people into not only believing, but militantly defending the facade of a beautiful, healthy and normal 19 year old college girl with her whole life ahead of her seeing Shane in a documentary and contacting him hoping he will date her so she can carry him to the toilet for the rest of his life. Because there are no possible downsides to his condition, appearance, demands or personality, and Hannah is so lucky to have him. LOL get the duck outta here! Shane is a not only severely disabled, he is a superficial narcissist who will only date healthy, beautiful girls who are not allowed to have a life of their own. And he finally found one who will not be done with him after a couple of years of virtue signaling. He found a perverted, mentally ill devotee and he will have her break her back and burn herself out proving to everyone what a perfectly normal stud he is.

Needles to say I don't feel sorry for either of these assholes. The only ones I'm concerned for are the young, impressionable people watching, especially young girls. You know with their massive cult viewership, at least one young woman will throw herself into a relationship with a disabled person thinking she has to be the Hannah in the relationship and destroying her life in the process. These two are on a mission to convince themselves and everyone else of a sick lie and they don't care who gets hurt as a result. They are evil.
This comment is incredible - well done. I do think there's a good chance she's a devotee but I also think it's possible that she just has a low libido (which they have kind of hinted at; or very low relative to Shane's anyway) and is extremely codependent, and Shane fulfills that need. She is obviously very odd either way and had a unique upbringing with such an old father, basically was raised as an only child and moved around 17 times.

So what are your predictions for the longevity of the relationship? Since she's a devotee in your opinion, do you expect their relationship to last?

Reactions: 1
Can you verify all marriages by looking into public records? If so then I don’t think they’ll actually get married...just milk this whole thing for as long as they can without having to do so. Cole and Charisma will most likely get married. Kevin and Kassy are already married I think. Both of these YouTube couples met more organically with the latter having had a previous relationship in high school which was before his accident (they showed prom photos). Charisma was interning at a PT facility when she met Cole and there’s video evidence to back it up. Shane and Hannah are just for show and their story of her reaching out to him (in my opinion) is just to show their subscribers how honest she is about wanting to be with him for his personality and how she looked passed his disability. I really think that he reached out to her first, maybe she was following him on a social media platform and commented on a blog or video, and he reached out asking her if she had interest in working for his foundation.

This comment is incredible - well done. I do think there's a good chance she's a devotee but I also think it's possible that she just has a low libido (which they have kind of hinted at; or very low relative to Shane's anyway) and is extremely codependent, and Shane fulfills that need. She is obviously very odd either way and had a unique upbringing with such an old father, basically was raised as an only child and moved around 17 times.

So what are your predictions for the longevity of the relationship? Since she's a devotee in your opinion, do you expect their relationship to last?
Oh she is NEVER leaving him, he is literally her lifeline. But he will absolutely replace her with another slave if her health deteriorates. Their relationship will go on as long Hannah's endurance outlives Shane's life expectancy.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.