Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched their latest vlog and hoooo-leeeeee duck they really think they are high and mighty.

Don't say this. Don't say that. Systemic ableism. Proudly disabled. Don't be nice to me you old people being all nice and friendly to me. I'm not wheelchair bound. Saying disabled is fine but don't you dare say handicapped, that's offensive! Don't say his pronoun before saying his disability. Or was it the other way round? Who can keep up with all their rules on how to speak to Shane?

She even slipped race into it. Living in Minneapolis.. hmmm...

Oh Hannah, I know what you really want now. You let your mask slip. The only thing better than a white guy in a wheelchair would be a black guy in a wheelchair. How perfect! How de rigueur!

Better watch out, Shane. You're just a basic straight white male to her.

Reactions: 6
If Shane was not in a wheelchair, no one would think he was clever or funny. He gets a pass BECAUSE he is in a wheelchair and profoundly disabled. How awful a person must be to say anything negative about him he is disabled, we must love everything he says and does. Hilarious!!!!

Reactions: 12
Well it's definitely not her family she's running from or else she'd be living with Shane in his home state right next to his parents. Instead he's the one who injected himself into her family life like a parasite, enslaving Hannah's mother and expecting Hannah's brothers and their wives to make him a priority too. Hilarious how that's his claim to adulthood and independence from his parents - finding another family to wipe his ass.

Hannah is absolutely fucked in the head. Whether her mental defects are nature or nurture, one thing is clear - she sought this life out exactly as it is. By design, her single identity in life is sexually pleasuring and caring for a disabled deformed baby man with the life expectancy of a horse, and she wants everyone to know it and follow in her footsteps. Might as well get NUTJOB tattooed on her forehead.
She definitely chose this life for a reason. I think the fact that he moved in with her was mostly due to timing. That had to be the main reason since he was the one with the health issues and already had family support, familiar medical resources and facilities in place in Pennsylvania. But, they had to start the YouTube channel ASAP (why else would she take on so much while still being in school), she probably didn’t want to transfer with only one year left and is best friends with her mom (which is a little weird in my opinion). I think it would’ve been difficult for her to move to him anyway since she’s so close to her mom...a little too close. But this couple had to live together for the channel. It’s a big project and her parents (mom) was in on it just as much as his parents ok’d it. I mean, if you had a severely disabled child whom you’ve taken care of his entire life, you would not just allow him to randomly move halfway across the country, put his full-time care in the hands of someone else for no important reason and just because he thinks he might be in love with a girl he met online. No matter how many times his parents met her in person they would’ve still been concerned and skeptical of her motives and desire to be his caregiver. UNLESS, he’d told this same exact story with two previous girls before her and this one seemed to them like the most willing and all in for the cause. There was going to be a natural progression with his business from blogs to books to a YT channel and now aspiring to get a tv show lol. But there was a lot of planning by everyone involved to move them in together, get the YouTube channel off the ground and start traveling and doing joint projects. Her mom travels with them way too much and seemed way too comfortable with her daughter’s decision to date him if she’s not some type of manager for Squirmy and Grubs. This girl just really wants to save the world and she found a business for which she could show everyone her work. She preaches at others way too much for it to just be innocent love and happiness in finding a partner who completes her. There’s a purpose behind it and she’s trying to prove a point

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's with the "don't you dare say wheelchair bound"?! Haven't watched the vlog, but she had a rant on Instagram as well. I'm sorry, wheelchair bound means someone can't get out of their wheelchair, just like housebound means you're not able to get out of the house. Fact. Doesn't mean that a wheelchair is something bad or not a great tool for a lot of people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.