Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys we need a new thread. I'm thinking "Squirmy and Grubs Discussions". Sweet and simple. What do y'all think?

Reactions: 4
Yep Squirmy and Grubs #2 sounds good. Sarcastic titles are fun but confusing for new people who want to go back and read the truth about these scammers. Straight and the point is best for google search results.

Reactions: 1
It’s funny how they’ve spent the last 2 or 3 years trying to persuade their audience into thinking he doesn’t need much help (because it makes him look more “normal”), and now they’re trying to convince their insurance company that he needs help haha. That he needs a $50,000 device to be able to call 911 or to exit the house in the case of an emergency. As if no one from the insurance company has seen any of their videos, seen how she’s around him like 24/7 an doesn’t have a job outside of the home and how she swears he doesn’t need much help. She says, well what if I want to go to grad school. Think about it, if she goes to grad school then their business will be over...for her. It’s her job to be around him 24/7 and to promote this charade of being his girlfriend and his full-time caregiver. That would mean no more filming, no more traveling, and no more taking full care of her precious Shane. She wouldn’t have the time, she couldn’t do it all and be successful in grad school. This business was just a stepping stone for his two previous girlfriends and then they left. That’s not a coincidence. Another pretty girl will become his caregiver and her services will no longer be needed because it wouldn’t be so unique when the young and attractive able-bodied partner isn’t around much, has her own life and career while the severely disabled person gets outside help for all of his daily care. His train will continue to roll along because he has a specific story to sell I mean tell. Everyone’s situation is different, his denial doesn’t mean that anyone else with his condition would also be denied. So, the only purpose of the video was just to put it out there that he really wants the arm in hopes that their subscribers would buy it for him

Reactions: 4
Yep they really like having their cake and eating it too. Downplaying Shane's disability and acting offended at the idea of Hannah sacrificing to care for him in one video, then playing sad little victims and e-begging the next video. They are disgusting. Even worse, they totally have the cash to buy their own damn luxury robotic arm (which they don't even need and can get some regular 'ol insurance covered paid help instead). Their livestreams alone are like charity events with individuals throwing hundreds of dollars at them. I recall them doing a one hour fan packages opening stream and they came out of it with like 2 grand in donations on top of all the free tit they were sent (including a full smart home system and a robotic spoon). Between their ad revenue, sponsors, patreon, free gifts and fans donations... Trust me they are bleeping set up better than 99% of couples their age. And with so many people losing their jobs right now, posting this video to get their cash cow fans into a frenzy is extra evil.

Reactions: 3
Yep they really like having their cake and eating it too. Downplaying Shane's disability and acting offended at the idea of Hannah sacrificing to care for him in one video, then playing sad little victims and e-begging the next video. They are disgusting. Even worse, they totally have the cash to buy their own damn luxury robotic arm (which they don't even need and can get some regular 'ol insurance covered paid help instead). Their livestreams alone are like charity events with individuals throwing hundreds of dollars at them. I recall them doing a one hour fan packages opening stream and they came out of it with like 2 grand in donations on top of all the free tit they were sent (including a full smart home system and a robotic spoon). Between their ad revenue, sponsors, patreon, free gifts and fans donations... Trust me they are bleeping set up better than 99% of couples their age. And with so many people losing their jobs right now, posting this video to get their cash cow fans into a frenzy is extra evil.
That’s one of the main reasons that I don’t like them. I mean, they are blatantly deceiving their audience which is bad enough but everyone has to make a living I guess and they’re not taking any money away from me. But they’re greedy, if they were being honest from the very beginning about just being friends and business partners then that would’ve been cool but they knew that wouldn’t sell a lot of books or get as many views. With their topic, preying on the vulnerable and hopeless for profit is evil. But that’s why I think they acted a little weird around Cole and Charisma when they were visited by them...it’s like, we know that y’all know what’s really going on here...just let us make our money, type of thing. But, it should be enough for them that their subscribers watch their videos. Asking people (who mostly get government assistance or live paycheck to paycheck) for not only their time but to give them money as well to finance the couple’s lavish lifestyle is diabolical. And if they didn’t have enough money to continue making Youtube videos then stop making them...no one is forcing them to do it and people shouldn’t have to pay them just to see their “exclusive” content. Who the f$ck are you? You aren’t a damn A-list celebrity or a professional athlete. But, why doesn’t she want to get a normal damn job like most people her age after they graduate instead of purposely showing her ass in bikinis while her mom films it, (I mean, it looks good and everything but damn it’s the fact that she’s exploiting a guy’s disability and riding his coattails in order to show it which is disgusting to me) and acting like she’s the nicest person in the world for “dating” a wheelchair guy while asking people for money? If you’re such a great person then you shouldn’t need to show people that you’re doing it, right? So it’s like they’re lying to their fans AND asking them for money...and then they flaunt it with their frequent vacations and a new house that they’re now complaining about...how disrespectful is that? There will be a lot of angry people in a few years when it’s revealed that these two were scamming the whole time. With all of the money they’ve already made, I wouldn’t be surprised if they live-stream their “wedding” to pay for a ridiculous “honeymoon” and do a Squirmy and Grubs gofundme to pay for his funeral expenses as if he and his family had not financially planned for it in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh totally. If she left him for a Vin Diesel looking dude the fans would totally turn on her. Hannah is a human rights activist (which I more than respect her for), therefore she is probably also a feminist on some level (that's good too), well nowhere in the book of feminism does it suggest that a woman should sacrifice everything for a man.

She could be an activist and date a black man, a man with mild disabilities (to satisfy her devoteeism), or another activist.

Shane doesn't care about Hannah's causes. He only cares about himself.
you’re right, she could’ve been an activist and dated a black guy or a woman or Shane...but out of those, which do you think her parents and family members would’ve probably had slightly less issue with and actually felt some pride in what she was doing? Probably in dating this guy because, for the most part, she gets widespread praise and recognition. She doesn’t get disgust from bigots who wonder what must’ve went wrong for her to want to date a black guy nor hate from homophobes. I think that she would’ve decided to pursue and date him for these two reasons: she wanted someone who needs to be taken care of fully and she wanted a lot of people to be able see it. So, after watching his video she knew he would cover both preferences regardless of the fact that he lived 1,000 miles away at first...they were going to figure something out, move in together so that they could do the channel come hell or high water lol because they both have stories to sell...1) she’s not superficial, she can take care of and date a guy who doesn’t look normal and 2) he has a hot girlfriend who is not his nurse but does everything for him out of love because of his amazing personality

its been over a week since last video. Trouble in paradise? Only so many “these are our groceries” and shane stretching videos they can make. I expect something drastic

Must be out of tit to whine about and Hannah in bikini footage.

Honestly I haven't watched them in over a year because every video is the same. They endlessly yammer on with their condescending nasty attitudes chastising their haters, vie for pity and $$$, and show selectively curated spinets of their creepy romance and routines. Their content sucks bc their life sucks. Also, Shane is gross to listen to and auto gen captions has no idea what he is saying. So unless youtube brings back 2.0 playback speed and these cheep fucks hire someone to caption their videos so I can watch on mute, I can't bring myself to sit through a single video. Speaking of which - remember when Hannah captioned every video even if it took longer to post it, because they were both pretending to give a crap about disabled people? Of course that went down the drain once they established their channel and zombie cult following.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
lmao @ “their content sucks cause their life sucks” so true. Also if Hannah decided to model bikinis every episode and just not have Shane near the camera id be their number one subscriber

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet Hannah was devastated to learn she doesn't carry the SMA gene. She'll have to settle for healthy babies to bleep out for views.

Reactions: 3
If it’s legit, then this girl must’ve had one hell of a childhood. It’s always the childhood experiences that shape people into who they are. 1) she got a nose job as a teen, insecure. 2) she pursued someone who lived 1,000 miles away, desperate. 3) she specifically wanted to date someone who needs full-time care and she rejects outside help, making herself feel more important 4) she wanted a platform to show everyone that she’s making the world a better place, which is why she chose to date Shane over anyone else with a similar condition. 5) she would prefer to adopt kids, so her nurturing instinct sparks more of a sexual response inside of her as opposed to wanting to be an actual mother...also, she feels she’d be making an impact on the world by adopting. 6) she put her own future on the back burner for someone else before even being married to them or having any serious ties to them. This girl was running away from something and tries to make others feel as happy as she was sad at one point in her life.

Reactions: 8
Well it's definitely not her family she's running from or else she'd be living with Shane in his home state right next to his parents. Instead he's the one who injected himself into her family life like a parasite, enslaving Hannah's mother and expecting Hannah's brothers and their wives to make him a priority too. Hilarious how that's his claim to adulthood and independence from his parents - finding another family to wipe his ass.

Hannah is absolutely fucked in the head. Whether her mental defects are nature or nurture, one thing is clear - she sought this life out exactly as it is. By design, her single identity in life is sexually pleasuring and caring for a disabled deformed baby man with the life expectancy of a horse, and she wants everyone to know it and follow in her footsteps. Might as well get NUTJOB tattooed on her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.