Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has much if any dating experience, as no one would have been able to keep a muzzle on every single guy she would’ve dated in high school or hooked up with in college. It’d be nice to hear from someone who went to school with her though. He, on the other hand, could have an agreement with his two previous “girlfriends” who also happened to work for his foundation at the time that they wouldn’t discuss anything going forward. I think she was really awkward socially, didn’t fit in, was picked on, moved a lot, was homeschooled as a result, all of those are reasons for not having any friends or boyfriends... and she probably began to question her own preferences in dating as she got older and were around girls more being on swim teams which would’ve been the one constant for her. A lot of emotional problems as a teen which would explain the nose job and taking a gap year to travel after high school...to get herself ready to face the college experience. She saw the video and saw the benefit to her life that a harmless guy who broadcasts his relationships could be for her...her mom is probably behind it. Because of her own mental and social problems, his story resonated with her and her mom and they have a contract in place that she wouldn’t deviate from the business in any way until after the contract dissolves. She gets a lot of positive reinforcement, people view her not only as physically attractive but also as a saint, and the positivity is what makes her go and is all that she envisioned...which is why it effects her so much when people comment negative things or questioning her motives...to the point that they make entire videos trying to debunk theories about them and shame people for not blindly following. She didn’t expect so much negativity. He thrives on it and points to the many people who they’re inspiring to get her to continue the charade, I mean business. I don’t know how they’re going to fake a marriage though, since records would be public, I think...unless they say it was more of a spiritual union or some tit where they don’t legally get married...for the people who want to look it up after they say they’ve gotten married. Maybe they’ll put it off even after next year and then decide to go their separate ways before they have to go through with it all. My bet would be that, as long as the channel and businesses are thriving, they go through with it, live stream it for the money, and afterwards say how they are just life partners and don’t need a license to define their love. Also, they’ll never do a true “day in the life” video because one such video of them would have to consist of: her waking up and deleting negative comments and then helping him pee...cooking breakfast for both of them while feeding him every bite...putting him in the shower and bathing his entire body since he can’t do any washing himself...brushing his teeth for him...helping him poop...transferring him to the bed and putting clothes, socks and shoes on...delete more negative comments...transferring him to his chair and setting him up with his laptop and a snack for which she will have to come back and feed him...do some laundry, wash the dishes from breakfast...vacuum and other house cleaning, take out the trash...fix lunch and feed it to him...probably help him pee again so that she can then go out and run some errands...come back home with dinner for which she will have to feed him each bite...help him pee again since he will probably have had a beer...delete more negative comments...feed him a snack while trying to watch some tv...help him pee before she puts him to bed...then stays up deleting more negative comments until she falls asleep. And that would be a on good day with no surprises, no bowel accidents or sicknesses. Then she wakes up and does it all over again. Do I think she’s his full-time caregiver? No, or else she would be visibly exhausted in their videos. Your body doesn’t lie, and there’s no way she would be able to take naps throughout the day and get a good night’s sleep every night because of the amount of housework that has to get done each day and also because every day would come with its own unique challenges as far as his care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I created an account just so that I could say this:

It really, really bugged me about how much Hannah is giving up for Shane, but then Shane takes ZERO care of himself. In the physical therapy routine video, Shane admits he doesn't do the routine often and that his physical therapist TOLD HIM to wear splints for his wrists to help them but he refused to/never did.

Why?? Why would you ignore medical advice and not improve the function that you are able to improve? If he continues down this road he will just atrophy more and more until he withers away. Just sad and ridiculous

Reactions: 10

It really, really bugged me about how much Hannah is giving up for Shane, but then Shane takes ZERO care of himself. In the physical therapy routine video, Shane admits he doesn't do the routine often and that his physical therapist TOLD HIM to wear splints for his wrists to help them but he refused to/never did.

Why?? Why would you ignore medical advice and not improve the function that you are able to improve? If he continues down this road he will just atrophy more and more until he withers away. Just sad and ridiculous
Cause Shanes an asshole and knows best ... he's lazy if he can get one of these young girls to be his carer I mean slave then he will it saves him having to worry about anything he can relax and drink beer all day whilst bossing hannah about and making her listen to his annoying voice and jokes sounds like a dream life 😂he's so selfish he really is

Reactions: 3
Also....why did they buy a house that Shane can't access half of??

I understand it must be hard to find completely accessible places but that's just ridiculous. Of course they just bought it and are already house hunting

Reactions: 5
I understand that, but a wheelchair accessible home is mostly for people who can actually do some things on their own...to be more independent and not rely on others for everything. So what if he can get inside of the bathroom, he can’t pee by himself or wash his hands by himself...he can’t wash a dish and put it away in the cupboard so why would he need lowered cabinets etc? She would still have to help him with everything so there’s really no point. I do think it’s dumb to buy the house and then complain about problems that they would’ve already known were the case before buying it...like space for his movement throughout the house. Why buy a two-story house without ramps or installing a chair lift? That’s dumb as hell. I don’t think they’re that dumb. Maybe it’s a similar case to when they took a month-long vacation in Florida. I assume they were staying in a relative’s home down there, no way they were renting out a place for a month. Or, how much money is he really making?!?! But it’s probably just another lie to make it seem like they’re really in love and a real couple...”we bought a house together”. No, HE bought a house...that he’s about to sell as soon as he can

Last edited:
Interesting points on Shanes “ex girlfriends” not being able to spill the beans due to legal obligations. Does anyone know what happened to the other girl I cant remember her name (not Anna). Hannah is clearly getting depressed and worn down if you look at their recent videos compared to the older ones. Its like each video is an episode of the Twilight Zone they ramble on and talk about nothing for 90% of the video and briefly address something that has to do with the clickbait title they choose. The humor is god awful like not even close to being funny and people in the comment section act like theyre the funniest couple on earth. The deeper i dig into this i think something much darker is going on behind the scenes and were just beginning to scratch the surface.

Without going into too much salacious detail because I don't want this thread to get shut down again... I do really believe that Shane was Hannah's first everything. In the latest video Shane made a reference to Hannah being "pure" when she started college. He was jokey about it but Hannah looked at him like he said too much lol.

Hannah's parents seriously dropped the ball if that's the case. Imagine your extremely inexperienced daughter falling in love with a severely disabled man through a youtube video and immediately jumping into a longterm long-distance relationship and doing literally all of his care. It sounds crazy when spelled out like that.

Anyway, this is also a really good new comment:

"Every time he addresses the issue he is extremely defensive and leading the talk. If a non disabled man did not acknowledge the work that his partner puts into his care everyone would agree he is not considerate (and chauvinistic). He is comparing her daily physical work with alcohol preferences. Regardless of how much amount of work goes into his caring (might be less than what we imagine), she has to put more physical work into the relationship and the household than him. PERIOD! It is diminishing to not acknowledge that! Moreover, she does not own her professional life. She is not even 25, her brain is still developing, but all her professional life and goals are based on her relationship with a man. How is that empowering???? And for the record, I do not have a problem with interabled relationships and their relationship is clearly genuine, but the way he addresses certain issues and her career make me uncomfortable. Either way, I wish both of them a lot of happiness."

Reactions: 7
I'm honestly surprised Shane's stretches video is still up, "I learnt these stretches with Shane over 4 years ago when we first met", says a nonchalant Hannah with a dead look in her eyes.

Reactions: 2
Hannah's depression could be a number of things. I think the main cause is the fact that she is literally stuck in a prison of household chores and 24/7 caregiving. She never gets to give to herself.

She can't go to a salon, catch a movie with her mom, go to a museum and dinner with a friend, spend a day at an amusement park with girls from her swim team, etc. Basically she can'tget away from Shane. She literally gets up and does the same damn thing day after day. Given her daily duties, the above activities are truly most likely a rarity for her, but with COVID-19 she doesn't even have the option to do them.

At this point, if she's smart, she should be using this time to imagine what the next few decades could look like if she chooses this life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ugh. i have a grandfather like this who is a double amputee due to his own neglect for his health (chronic smoker who never quit and got gangrene in each leg and now is wheelchair bound). Had many chances to become a prosthetic user and to not lose both legs, but he never walked and continued eating junk and smoking. Just commands his wife and the other women in the house to tend to him, bathe him, bring food to him, and won't compromise at all by waiting a little longer or using his wheelchair to move himself to the kitchen to get snacks or tea. Talks over everyone even the people who are taking care of him. I think that's why I get really annoyed by Shane, he refuses to take care of his own health and thus makes life harder for others in his life. FFS if I were in his position I would be doing everything to keep my hands mobile and reduce my burden on my significant other

• Haha
It demonstrates just how selfish Shane is that he won't do a darn thing to help himself to make Hannah life a tad easier.

Suppose he loses the use of his thumb. That would absolutely change their lives drastically. Him being able to operate his chair and being able to somehow thumb his way through a computer is literally his lifeline.

You know their video of how they cuddle I think they basically show us in that video their sex positions 😂
Weren't most of those positions with Hannah behind him and wrapping her legs over and around him?
Do you suppose she wears a strap-on!???!! :oops:
It is a thing for some women.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This is why I’m sure they don’t have sex (intercourse)? Think about the audience that they target, and the fact that they’ve been living together for like 2 or 3 years now. Not once in their whole “intimacy” series did they mention their practice of safe sex (condoms, birth control). If they were really screwing then they would’ve at least mentioned it, I’m sure they would’ve wanted to be careful at least in the beginning and until now when things have become really serious for them to be planing a wedding and life together. No way she would want to complicate her life that much more by randomly getting pregnant yet and somehow effecting the business...she’d be even more tired, their business would be effected negatively in some aspects. But they target young people and women, surely they would’ve been open about how (“although we’re in a loving relationship that’s completely fulfilling sexually lol) we’re being safe until we make a definitive decision on kids after we get married”. They wouldn’t let their fans infer that they just “wing it” and are reckless. If they are intimate at all then it’s probably some weird tit but I’d bet they don’t actually have sex. Also, they missed a good opportunity to help out others who have his disease or one similar and their partners or potential partners...they could’ve easily explained at least a few sex positions that specifically work for them given his lack of mobility and condition. This could’ve helped out a lot of people, but again, I guess there’s only so much that people can fake without things being over-the-top and seeming too unrealistic

I also don't understand why, even though they claim they want to raise awareness about inter abled couples, they're never actually honest about difficult topics.

For example, youtubers Cole and Charisma (who I think are a genuinely lovely and a good couple) honestly talk about things like caregiver burnout and how Charisma isn't Cole's sole caregiver because she gets understandably stressed and needs time to herself. So, Cole's parents and siblings will help, and they have also discussed potentially getting a nurse in the future. Hannah and Shane, on the other hand, completely refuse to admit caregiver burnout is a thing, and insist Hannah LOVES caregiving 24/7. Shane needs a lot more care than Cole does, so it is humanely impossible that Hannah never feels exhausted or wants to do things by herself. Why do they feel like they need to lie about this?

In my opinion, when you compare Cole to Shane, Cole has a normal adult body, he can drive with modifications, he looks like a normal dude who just had an unfortunate accident and was left paralyzed. Viewers can imagine him actually dating Charisma, her being physically attracted to him enough not only to date him seriously but want to participate in his daily care as well. On the other hand, when you look at Shane, he has the body of a 10 year-old boy, he drools when he talks and he tells kiddy sexual jokes and often refers to himself as a boy...it’s not normal for an adult to be physically and sexually attracted to someone who resembles a child and find his humor as funny as she does and you automatically cringe when you think of the possibility of them being intimate in any way...their kisses are even awkward looking. And they don’t really want people to consider the reasons why she might find him attractive over other guys because that would be really weird. Therefore, they overdo it, they lie about a lot of stuff...important stuff to people who have disabilities like his daily care. In lying, they’re implying that she’s the best caregiver in history and never gets burned out or discouraged with caring for Shane all day and every day and they actually downplay the amount of care he needs. it paints the picture that she’s superwoman. So when you take everything into account: how they met, what she would be sacrificing by dating him over someone else, how she looks, how young she is but apparently is so mature beyond her years...she would be too much different than any other girl her age in society today because they realize that most (young and pretty) girls would take someone’s looks into account at least a little when deciding on who they date, most would consider money/profession as well along with how their hobbies and interests match up...but most women are superficial at least to a degree and wouldn’t date a guy who’s in a wheelchair and looks like a child (who was 1,000 miles away) before they would run through a bunch of guys nearby who aren’t disabled and have decent personalities along with other benefits... without there being a huge benefit there (YouTube channel, traveling, attention, money) since she’d be giving up so much. They don’t want people to think there is any other reason why she decided to date him other than his amazing personality. So they have to hammer home the fact that it’s actually true that she would want to date him, even by making these videos defending the legitimacy of their relationship ...she’s superwoman who never gets tired, she’s an angel from above, she sees passed his disability and cares only for his personality, and THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO. They realize that a woman would have to be superwoman for their tale to be completely true. Cole and Charisma don’t have to do that, they can be straight up because their whole story is more organic and most people can not only see those two actually dating, with their romantic chemistry (it doesn’t look like a mother and child codependent situation) but a lot of women would actually probably give him a chance if he were single.

Last edited:
In my opinion, when you compare Cole to Shane, Cole has a normal adult body, he can drive with modifications, he looks like a normal dude who just had an unfortunate accident and was left paralyzed. Viewers can imagine him actually dating Charisma, her being physically attracted to him enough not only to date him seriously but want to participate in his daily care as well. On the other hand, when you look at Shane, he has the body of a 10 year-old boy, he drools when he talks and he tells kiddy sexual jokes and often refers to himself as a boy...it’s not normal for an adult to be physically and sexually attracted to someone who resembles a child and find his humor as funny as she does and you automatically cringe when you think of the possibility of them being intimate in any way...their kisses are even awkward looking. And they don’t really want people to consider the reasons why she might find him attractive over other guys because that would be really weird. Therefore, they overdo it, they lie about a lot of stuff...important stuff to people who have disabilities like his daily care. In lying, they’re implying that she’s the best caregiver in history and never gets burned out or discouraged with caring for Shane all day and every day and they actually downplay the amount of care he needs. it paints the picture that she’s superwoman. So when you take everything into account: how they met, what she would be sacrificing by dating him over someone else, how she looks, how young she is but apparently is so mature beyond her years...she would be too much different than any other girl her age in society today because they realize that most (young and pretty) girls would take someone’s looks into account at least a little when deciding on who they date, most would consider money/profession as well along with how their hobbies and interests match up...but most women are superficial at least to a degree and wouldn’t date a guy who’s in a wheelchair and looks like a child (who was 1,000 miles away) before they would run through a bunch of guys nearby who aren’t disabled and have decent personalities along with other benefits... without there being a huge benefit there (YouTube channel, traveling, attention, money) since she’d be giving up so much. They don’t want people to think there is any other reason why she decided to date him other than his amazing personality. So they have to hammer home the fact that it’s actually true that she would want to date him, even by making these videos defending the legitimacy of their relationship ...she’s superwoman who never gets tired, she’s an angel from above, she sees passed his disability and cares only for his personality, and THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO. They realize that a woman would have to be superwoman for their tale to be completely true. Cole and Charisma don’t have to do that, they can be straight up because their whole story is more organic and most people can not only see those two actually dating, with their romantic chemistry (it doesn’t look like a mother and child codependent situation) but a lot of women would actually probably give him a chance if he were single.

you are SO RIGHT honestly I could not have phrased it better. All of these thoughts were going through my mind but I couldn't put into words why Shane and Hannah feel the need to lie about things

If you look at the latest comments on their most recent video it seems that their supporters are outraged. They never cease to shame people who don’t look at this couple as anything other than two normal people who are in love ...and are comparing what she does to what a mother would do in caring for her own child (make sacrifices) because they love them. Lol every single time when anyone with some sense comments on their videos questioning something about them here comes the timely message from Squirmy and Grubs army either shaming people or explaining how they in fact know for sure that this is true love just by how she looks at him. I’m sure a lot of them aren’t even in wheelchairs or have ever dated someone who has a physical disability, and most of the rest have never met them in person for more than 10 minutes to know how they are when the cameras are off. It’s like, “how dare you judge this pure, honest and normal couple...I just see two people who are in love...it’s none of your business what they do in their relationship (that’s purposely all over the internet for profit and for the world to see)...I would love to date him if she didn’t beat me to it...I don’t see his disability...go duck yourself you motherfuckin ableist“ hahahahaha

Last edited:
I literally just registered here for this forum, imo Hannah has a kink for disabled guys, the few things we know from her life before Shane she seems to come from a middle upper class so I don’t think initially she was after all his money, also I find it very bizarre how she contacted him first, saw a video of him and then emailed him, who tf does that? And then saw each other a few times and started dating, that’s not how dating works, I’m not saying dating someone with a disability is weird, but it’s like Hanna was already looking for someone disabled they didn’t meet normally. I hope she gets burned out and wakes up from that nightmare of a relationship, besides that Shane is ungrateful af, I hate how the cartoon versions of themselves lowkey reflect their personalities (the ones on the banner). I work in the medical field and it’s nice to help people and take care of them but at some point you have to rest, my aunt she’s a nurse and she took care of an old man and she was payed a lot but she told me how exhausting it was to be 24/7 taking care of someone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.