Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah does give me bunny boiler vibes imagine if Shane broke up with her I reckon Shanes only with her as he knows he won't get anyone else

Reactions: 2
Hannah does give me bunny boiler vibes imagine if Shane broke up with her I reckon Shanes only with her as he knows he won't get anyone else
She is also very pretty with a perfect figure. I think he would still be with her even if he had no disabilities.

Reactions: 1
She has a beautiful body and figure yes but looks wise she's pretty average I think
She is also very pretty with a perfect figure. I think he would still be with her even if he had no disabilities.
[/QUOTE

She has a beautiful body and figure yes but looks wise she's pretty average I think
If she's considered average, what actress(es) do you think is pretty, I am curious to know. Sadly though any beauty she has will soon disappear as she ages rapidly from being Shane's maid.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but if it was the other way around he wouldn’t even look twice just look at his past relationships

I think sophie turner is beautiful hannah isn't bad looking I just don't think she's this supermodel hottest girl in the world vibe most people say she is girls like her are pretty average where I live
If she's considered average, what actress(es) do you think is pretty, I am curious to know. Sadly though any beauty she has will soon disappear as she ages rapidly from being Shane's maid.
r is

Another gross clickbait title that shows they have no respect for their viewers: "Why I'm Stopping Treatment" with a thumbnail of all kinds of wires attached to him when he's merely switching treatments. Really classy to scare your viewers like that! Typical Money Grubs.

Shane defended the title and thumbnail choice by saying he "just wanted people to watch." Some youtubers actually have some decency and don't want to jerk their viewers around for $$$. So using this kind of manipulative clickbait to get people to watch is simply trashy. They're lucky their viewers are too simple to realize the manipulation.

Reactions: 6
Another gross clickbait title that shows they have no respect for their viewers: "Why I'm Stopping Treatment" with a thumbnail of all kinds of wires attached to him when he's merely switching treatments. Really classy to scare your viewers like that! Typical Money Grubs.

Shane defended the title and thumbnail choice by saying he "just wanted people to watch." Some youtubers actually have some decency and don't want to jerk their viewers around for $$$. So using this kind of manipulative clickbait to get people to watch is simply trashy. They're lucky their viewers are too simple to realize the manipulation.
Shane is full of crap. They have almost a million subscribers. They would get view even if their thumbnail was a picture of them watching paint dry.

Reactions: 3
She is so phony it is hard to tell what the real her looks like. As a retired college professor I have taught thousands of young men and women over the years and Hanna is no raving beauty but is attractive. She looks like she is going to eat him when she stares at him and laughs at every idiotic thing he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

We all know how manipulative Shane reallt is luckily we are clued up and switched on and not stupid like 99 percent of people who watch them

And not being funny it's not even about Shanes disability he isn't good looking he had a huge nose and is really geeky even if he was abled bodied he wouldn't be good looking he's nothing to write home about that's for sure what is it hannah that makes you so overly the top obsessive it's not right for anyone to be this obsessed with someone she is the type that prob keeps locks of Shanes hair and does voodoo on anyone who comes near Shane 😂😂😂
She is so phony it is hard to tell what the real her looks like. As a retired college professor I have taught thousands of young men and women over the years and Hanna is no raving beauty but is attractive. She looks like she is going to eat him when she stares at him and laughs at every idiotic thing he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's not a good looking bloke but my husband ain't a stunner either. Shane's personality is just so offputting. And I know he can't help it but the way he speaks so phlemgy puts me off watching any of their content even to hate watch. I can't even understand what he's saying. Didn't they used to sub their videos? They need 'em.

They used to they are just too lazy now to put them on they have the money to pay for someone to edit their videos but you know how tight with money Shane is I know I can't listen to his phlemgy voice any longer it's so irradiating hannah deserves a medal having to put up with that 24/7 and his tit jokes damn he's annoying af
He's not a good looking bloke but my husband ain't a stunner either. Shane's personality is just so offputting. And I know he can't help it but the way he speaks so phlemgy puts me off watching any of their content even to hate watch. I can't even understand what he's saying. Didn't they used to sub their videos? They need 'em.
[/QUO

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.