Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so phony
I watched this interview I get proper psychotic girlfriend vibes off hannah imagine someone staring at you so intense gives me the creeps it really does showcase how unhinged hannah is
She is so creepy and fake carrying her toddler boyfriend

Reactions: 3
That's the vibes I get from it hannah looks really masculine in this interview I must be the only one who thinks hannah isn't as hot as people say she is
She is so phony
She is so creepy and fake carrying her toddler boyfriend
[/QUOT

Reactions: 1
"The way she looks at him... MY HEART CAN’T HANDLE SO MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEE!!!! All the happiness in the world for you guys 💛💛💛"

->>>Imagine if you could look at an old millionaire the same way and convince him you loved him. He would give you his money and you would be a rich and powerful woman, that other women would seek advice from on how to be a rich powerful woman.

• Haha
I
"The way she looks at him... MY HEART CAN’T HANDLE SO MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEE!!!! All the happiness in the world for you guys 💛💛💛"

->>>Imagine if you could look at an old millionaire the same way and convince him you loved him. He would give you his money and you would be a rich and powerful woman, that other women would seek advice from on how to be a rich powerful woman.
I too once was like aww how sweet for like the first time I saw them after that I saw sense and opened my eyes to what they are both really like and how they'll do anything for that money

Omg, just now catching up on their daily questions... The one about their first kiss story. Criiiinnnggeee. It is SO cringe worthy! The way she looks at him and laughs and is all lovey-dovey... I mean good for her if Shane really is the most amazing guy and the best she could get in her eyes, but I still can't get over the fact that they didn't know each other until she contacted him out of the blue, then they face-timed and then everything happened on the first visit. There must be something wrong with her. Definitely.

Reactions: 5
I really respect Hannah for speaking up about injustice, but I don't think Shane gives a crap about injustice. Hannah probably sought out this relationship because it's "politically correct" (among other weird reasons). I think if Hannah wants a "socially just" type of relationship she should have sought out an interracial relationship or a lesbian relationship. She didn't have to go dig up a narcissist who can't do anything for himself in order to have s progressive relationship.

Reactions: 2
I watched this interview I get proper psychotic girlfriend vibes off hannah imagine someone staring at you so intense gives me the creeps it really does showcase how unhinged hannah is
She said that she like him because he is like her and likes to swim. He can't swim. Wake up!

• Haha
Thats what I thought I think Shane would've just gone for any girl who paid him attention tbh so it's love on Hannah's end but for him he's like whatever he can get he will make do

Welp, S&G finally reappeared today. Part 2 of their "intimacy" series is 24+ minutes of boring. I think they like to "tease" people with suggestive titles and warnings to their families to not watch this (!), and then they say nothing they should mind their families hearing. I think people are going to figure out what they're doing. Their Part 1 in this "series" garnered over 1.3 million views. The "dinner date" video after that attracted barely 10% of that number.

Part of the "prelude" to their new video...

They said their silence has been intentional. Quote: "We've just taken the time to silence our 'white voices' to listen to and promote 'black voices.'"

I don't get it, but whatever makes them feel good. I'm pretty sure there's room for everyone's voice on Instagram and other SM and that S&G making a video doesn't deprive anyone else from being seen and heard.

Oh, and still not a peep about Spinraza or if Shane is still getting weaker without it. He's 3 months past due for it now.

Firstly, Squirmy put out their 3rd Intimacy video..Secondly, he is hung and ready to get the friction on...Thirdly, they might be able to do it doggy with right support for him...Fourthly, in my next life I want to be born gay and re-tarded
Really? I didn't gather anything but #2 from today's video, and Shane's mentioned this so many times already... it's not news. The rest? Please pass the
Brain Bleach 1.gif

Last edited:
Just watched their latest video. Shane admitted that in two of his past romantic relationships, the parents of the girls sat their daughters down and told them that they didn't want them to be with Shane because they'd have to be a caregiver and they didn't need that in their life, etc. Before he mentioned it, Shane dismissively referred to this whole situation as "the wheelchair problem." As if those parents didn't want their daughters to end up with him simply because he's in a wheelchair.

It's annoying when he downplays how much care his significant other has to do for him. It's not like he is the average person in a wheelchair who has use of their arms. It's perfectly normal and understandable that parents would have concerns. I'm sure Shane's parents would have concerns if the roles were reversed (not that the able-bodied version of Shane would ever date a girl with SMA). No parent wants their kid to break their back caring for their spouse for decades -- life is hard enough as it is.

Reactions: 7
Just watched their latest video. Shane admitted that in two of his past romantic relationships, the parents of the girls sat their daughters down and told them that they didn't want them to be with Shane because they'd have to be a caregiver and they didn't need that in their life, etc. Before he mentioned it, Shane dismissively referred to this whole situation as "the wheelchair problem." As if those parents didn't want their daughters to end up with him simply because he's in a wheelchair.

It's annoying when he downplays how much care his significant other has to do for him. It's not like he is the average person in a wheelchair who has use of their arms. It's perfectly normal and understandable that parents would have concerns. I'm sure Shane's parents would have concerns if the roles were reversed (not that the able-bodied version of Shane would ever date a girl with SMA). No parent wants their kid to break their back caring for their spouse for decades -- life is hard enough as it is.
Oh, then I need to listen to that part again. I listened to that part twice and thought Shane was talking about other "interabled" couples where THEIR parents had sat them down and had that discussion. I didn't hear that as him saying that happened with the parents of his first 2 girlfriends. He said the only thing Hannah's parents expressed concern about was when Shane moved in with her, that their relationship, i.e. any relationship, not just theirs, would be a distraction while she was trying to finish college. (That was at the 16-minute mark.) Apparently it wasn't, as she graduated on time. I can't remember her major at the moment, but I seem to recall it was something kind of vague... some kind of psychology or sociology. Whatever it was, it didn't sound like something that would make her particularly marketable.

ETA: I stand corrected, @Clara88 ! Shane specifically said (beginning around 16:45) that with two of his previous relationships the girls' parents did indeed have "the talk" with them. He said that was hurtful and probably explains why those relationships didn't work out. He said he wasn't going to name names but that if you've read his books you know, plus those are the only two previous serious relationships he's mentioned, so it's no secret. I've often wondered if Shane's narcissism is overcompensation for the realization that he is totally dependent on other people just to survive.

There was a commenter, Bob B, on their previous video who said, "OOOO DAM I WORKED IT OUT THEY GET OFF ON PEOPLES REACTIONS....."

Someone replied, "Or maybe they're just trying to normalize the fact that they have a relationship by making videos about it. Y'all looking for all the insidious hidden reasons for their relationship but they're just people who are together and trying to live their lives.

Bob B replied, "Then why every video they make is about disability and the difference between them? If they wanted to normalize it the vids would go beyond the fact there's a hot girl with a severely disabled man."

I realize he was just trolling, but he actually makes a good point there. I think that sums up much of the criticism they get. They incessantly insist their relationship is "normal" but rarely, as Bob B said, "go beyond the fact there's a hot girl with a severely disabled man." It's as if they can't think of anything besides their "interableness" to talk about.

Someone else said, "Every video Hannah is an angel who is willing to break her back just to make Shane's life better. Every video she is bubbly and happy and laughs at everything he says while gasping for air."

Last edited:
Hannah has a degree in sociology and anthropology I believe. I think she wrote her thesis on disability.

Hannah has a degree in sociology and anthropology I believe. I think she wrote her thesis on disability.
Yes, I think you're right. Anthropology. Not a big market for people with that major. At least I don't think there is. It doesn't seem Hannah has any plans to work outside the home anyway. Still, it would seem she would want to be more employable should something happen to Shane.

Yes, those 2 degrees are kinda useless. She needs to go to grad school. I see people with degrees like that who end up working low end jobs and I would be so angry if I spent 4 years studying and spending money only to end up with a useless paper and no skills.

No way does Shane have a big manhood I don't believe that for one second

Yet again they didn't answer what people want to know

And his exes parents were right they wanted the best for their daughters not being a slave to a narcissist for the rest of their lives I can't believe I sat through 24 mins of it

Re the wheelchair problem. That's what I found so odd in that interview she did with the Carletonian, where the author of the article referred to Shane simply as a guy in a wheelchair. Apparently they like to think of it that way, but as you say, he's not just a guy in a wheelchair.

On the subject of that new video. Hannah's parents' only concern when he went to live with her was that she wouldn't focus on her studies anymore. "That had nothing to do with my disability". Ummm I think it did! She had/has to care for him 24/7, like for a baby and anyone with a baby could find it difficult to focus on their studies, so the same applies to Shane. He seems to be a little bit in denial.

Reactions: 6
I Honestly think they both live in some fairytale fantasy land how they think it's forever going to be roses and rainbows their whole life and relationship no it won't be I feel for Hannah at least Shanes exes parents were realistic I get that it's hurtful Shane but be realistic it is hard taking care of Shane it is like a new born baby even a new born baby most of the time doesn't have the same need requirements as bad as Shane he's fragile with the body of a six year old I hate to think of the wear and tear on Hannah's back what if hannahs back gives in then they are screwed who would look after Shane she should at least get a hoist for him .. what if Hannah gets sick and can't look after him these are things that may happen and any sane person would be at least burnt out a little bit after years of taking care of Shane and bus awful jokes how is she so happy and smiley it doesn't add up does it let's be honest
On the subject of that new video. Hannah's parents' only concern when he went to live with her was that she wouldn't focus on her studies anymore. "That had nothing to do with my disability". Ummm I think it did! She had/has to care for him 24/7, like for a baby and anyone with a baby could find it difficult to focus on their studies, so the same applies to Shane. He seems to be a little bit in denial.

No way does Shane have a big manhood I don't believe that for one second

Yet again they didn't answer what people want to know

And his exes parents were right they wanted the best for their daughters not being a slave to a narcissist for the rest of their lives I can't believe I sat through 24 mins of it
And they won't. Not as long as they can continue to get views just by using "suggestive" titles. Something else I've noticed is, unless I'm forgetting something, that they haven't done a sponsorship/ad plug in any of their recent videos. Have their sponsors all disappeared?

I Honestly think they both live in some fairytale fantasy land how they think it's forever going to be roses and rainbows their whole life and relationship no it won't be I feel for Hannah at least Shanes exes parents were realistic I get that it's hurtful Shane but be realistic it is hard taking care of Shane it is like a new born baby even a new born baby most of the time doesn't have the same need requirements as bad as Shane he's fragile with the body of a six year old I hate to think of the wear and tear on Hannah's back what if hannahs back gives in then they are screwed who would look after Shane she should at least get a hoist for him .. what if Hannah gets sick and can't look after him these are things that may happen and any sane person would be at least burnt out a little bit after years of taking care of Shane and bus awful jokes how is she so happy and smiley it doesn't add up does it let's be honest
When you're only 23 or 24 it's easy to believe you're invincible. I don't know if Hannah is living in a fantasy world or is just in denial. I find it really hard to believe that neither of her parents, or her brother, who is a physician and has to know the possible complications that Shane can encounter at any time, have never discussed any of this with her. Just because she didn't tell Shane doesn't mean they never discussed it. If she's serious about a relationship with him I wouldn't tell him about any discussions like that either. Obviously it's hurtful to him, and what's the point? I think she and Shane need to realistically discuss these things, but I don't see any point in telling him she's discussed it with her parents (if she has).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.