Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy it for one second that Hannah's parents didn't discuss the hardships it would entail looking after Shane no loving parent would let their daughter break her back and live a hard life of caring for someone without warning her of the impact of caring for Shane

Reactions: 2
Lets have a moment of silence for the pain suffered by Hannah's father. The poor man must have nightmares that his daughter is dating someone like Shane. Something tells me his opinion does not hold much weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
THEY CANCELLED THEIR WEDDING!

Does anyone want to do a synopsis of the video? I couldn't get past the first few minutes of mindless rambling.

Hannah's family might have tried to have talks with her, but her head is too far in the clouds take heed.

This is going to be the run on sentence of life, but just bear with me:

I think when they look at their beautiful daughter, and know that she could be living a Hollywood type life and using her beauty and privilege to acquire loads of money, a gorgeous guy, insane career opportunities, and the ability to take her family on awesome trips, etc, it must hurt to know that she instead chooses to be a stay-at-home mom/wife to a manchild boyfriend who speaks down to her.

She has given up so so so much to be with Shane and I think she's too young and naive to even realize it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it yet, but I noticed they're all smiles at the beginning, and they've gotten a lot of thumbs up, so I'm thinking that doesn't mean they broke up. I've wondered for a long time why they're even bothering with a wedding. They're both apparently getting everything they want out of the relationship. They're certainly not saving themselves for marriage as some couples choose to do. So why blow money on a wedding ceremony and risk sacrificing tax breaks and other perks of remaining single when you're already married except for the marriage license? I think if making it legal were a priority they would have done it a long time ago, long before the world went nuts.

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched it yet, but I noticed they're all smiles at the beginning, and they've gotten a lot of thumbs up, so I'm thinking that doesn't mean they broke up. I've wondered for a long time why they're even bothering with a wedding. They're both apparently getting everything they want out of the relationship. They're certainly not saving themselves for marriage as some couples choose to do. So why blow money on a wedding ceremony and risk sacrificing tax breaks and other perks of remaining single when you're already married except for the marriage license? I think if making it legal were a priority they would have done it a long time ago, long before the world went nuts.
Once married, Hannah is entitled to more of his assets in case he mysteriously rolls off an 'accessible' mountain, or contracts Covid, or simply dies of too much intense intimacy. She would get the house and all his financial holdings, plus revenue from books sales.

Reactions: 4
Anyone wanna guess what the positive announcement will be? Some people are saying Hannah's pregnant because she was touching her belly in the video.

Does anyone want to do a synopsis of the video? I couldn't get past the first few minutes of mindless rambling.

Hannah's family might have tried to have talks with her, but her head is too far in the clouds take heed.

This is going to be the run on sentence of life, but just bear with me:

I think when they look at their beautiful daughter, and know that she could be living a Hollywood type life and using her beauty and privilege to acquire loads of money, a gorgeous guy, insane career opportunities, and the ability to take her family on awesome trips, etc, it must hurt to know that she instead chooses to be a stay-at-home mom/wife to a manchild boyfriend who speaks down to her.

She has given up so so so much to be with Shane and I think she's too young and naive to even realize it.

The synopsis of the video is just that they have postponed the wedding until the same day next year due to Covid-19. They obviously put 'canceled' in the title so it would get more views.

Honestly, Hannah's mom seems just as delusional as she is. Hannah is a creepy weirdo; maybe this is the kind of life she was destined for. Maybe she isn't capable of a normal relationship because she's too controlling and obsessive.

Not really, but I'll take one for the team.

Canceling the wedding must be one of the two "big" announcements they alluded to in their last video.

The white flags in their back yard in the last video... I figured it was something boring like they said... they're just marking the path for their cable line. My other guess was for an underground sprinkler system.

When they moved in there was an above-ground cable stretching from the back of their property to the house. Their realtor told them they could just cut that down (it was an eyesore) if they weren't going to get cable, so after they fixed up their patio and yard and began spending more time out there, they decided it was time to remove the useless cable.

Hannah cut it down. When they went inside they realized their internet wasn't working. Oops. Seems that cable to nowhere was their wifi cable! LOL. That was genuinely funny. It's Comcast which is notoriously horrible everywhere I've lived and worked, and they had to go through a long process of getting Comcast to come reinstall it. They'll bury the cable this time.

Shane "has a song." Uh oh. Ugh. A bar of "Here Comes the Bride" with Shane's phlegmy voice trailing off. Barf.

They've postponed the wedding for "about a year" because of the "pandemic," or what I call the "pandemoniumic." With an original date of sometime in September, it's too late to plan much of anything anyway. And who wants wedding photos with everyone wearing face masks? That would take the shine off any celebration.

They're not sure things won't be the same a year from now "if there's no vaccine yet," but they'll explore their options in the meantime. More rambling.

And like that, it's over. Almost 16 minutes of nothing, ending in Shane repeating his earlier gross rendition of "Here Comes the Bride."

Once married, Hannah is entitled to more of his assets in case he mysteriously rolls off an 'accessible' mountain, or contracts Covid, or simply dies of too much intense intimacy. She would get the house and all his financial holdings, plus revenue from books sales.
Good point. I found it odd that the house is in Shane's name only. Hannah better make sure he has a good will. I'm not sure what the law in MN is, but it differs by state. Even if they're married, if she doesn't get the house in Shane's will, if she were to outlive him, it could still be sticky.

The synopsis of the video is just that they have postponed the wedding until the same day next year due to Covid-19. They obviously put 'canceled' in the title so it would get more views.
Nailed it.

Last edited:
I figured they just postponed it until after COVID-19. I wouldn't be surprised if they do/did some sort of secret courthouse thing so that if Shane gets covid she can claim his assets.

Why are y'all saying she might be pregnant? That would be a disaster!

They said in their last video on intimacy (which actually only featured one sexual question!), that they had two bits of positive news for us all.

I'm going to have to take a break from those two for a while. I hate political correctness, and they're acting like saps. Later!

Not too sound harsh but if she has a baby too young right now it's just a disaster waiting to happen who will help her she already has one man baby to take care of

I'm going to have to take a break from those two for a while. I hate political correctness, and they're acting like saps. Later!
Yep, I wish Hannah would start showing her cleavage again instead of wearing those dorky t-shirts. The latest one, "Exercise Empathy" and the previous, "Inclusivity matters" My suggestion for next t-shirt is "Inter-disabled Penetration"

• Haha
They have 2 pieces of positive news? What was the first piece. I really hope she's not pregnant..... Maybe they're announcing a stupid tv show or something?

She's already throwing so many opportunities by marrying Shane she's litrallt throwing so much away and if she has a baby now especially at this age she's going to be burnt out by the age of 30 someone needs to sit her down and be honest with her

Is it me random thought when Shane wears those shorts constantly he looks more and more like a kid

Last edited:
She's already throwing so many opportunities by marrying Shane she's litrallt throwing so much away and if she has a baby now especially at this age she's going to be burnt out by the age of 30 someone needs to sit her down and be honest with her

Is it me random thought when Shane wears those shorts constantly he looks more and more like a kid
No let her ruin her own life it’s clearly what she wants Her parents and Shane won’t be around forever and she will be alone with kids with possible disabilities and most men would date someone with kids like that 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sorry just being honest her parents really should of talked to her about this

Exactly her Parents won't be able to run around after then taking care of them forever I still think they are both immature hannah always moaning to her mum to fix things for them when they go wrong how about do it yourself and we all know how mature Shane is 🙄🙄🙄hannah will be 40 with Shanes kids and Shane not around no man would go Near hannah with someone else's kids not many men would anywya she's ruining her life but if you say anything she will kick off
No let her ruin her own life it’s clearly what she wants Her parents and Shane won’t be around forever and she will be alone with kids with possible disabilities and most men would date someone with kids like that 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sorry just being honest her parents really should of talked to her about this

They have 2 pieces of positive news? What was the first piece. I really hope she's not pregnant..... Maybe they're announcing a stupid tv show or something?
1. They've postponed their wedding.

2. Shane was approved for and has begun taking the new daily oral drug, risdiplam.

On the new video Shane saying we would've uploaded a video but it had a horrible sound Shane we have to put up with you're horrible phlemgy voice on very video ..

Jeez the amount of adverts in their new video .. 🙄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.