Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explains it all if Hannah' has a low sex drive no red blood woman would want to be with someone who can't satisfy her sexually Shanes so smug mentioning he has intimacy ew
Just a few observations on the latest video... Hannah seems embarrassed talking about "intimacy" even though they don't say anything very specific.
Shane loooves giving that warning to friends and family. It's starting to get on my nerves. Yes, well done, you have "intimacy", we know by now, good for you, stop rubbing it in.
And lastly, if Hannah had a strong libido, she'd be with someone able bodied. Just my opinion though.
[/QUOTE

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Hannah's lack of libido is VERY telling. She's in her mid-20s, very active, not overweight, supposedly madly in love, creates her own work schedule, and (probably) quite healthy. Based on all that, she should be screaming and grabbing sheets at least twice a week. Instead she has a low libido.

Is it because she's a glorified maid or because Shane is somehow repulsive to her. Or perhaps you guys are right when you said Hannah wanted a relationship without sex. Sure she has to perform some kind of sexual act on Shane, but she doesn't have to go through the foreplay, exploring, and creativity that most couples do.
I thought she just said Shane's libido is higher than hers. Any one or more of your points could certainly be true. Like I said, I really don't care. LOL.

I don't know why Shane is so arrogant he can't do anything for himself he sure does think highly of himself

Reactions: 2
Nothing can say romance than Shane gargling that he wants romance that night

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I actually politely asked them how they managed to have "severe intimacy" with Shane's legs fused together? Of course they didn't answer that, even though I have seen others ask it and I clarified that I was only asking because they had invited such questions. Instead, they decided to answer a question that asked if they were ever mocked in public for holding hands? Seriously?!

As noted above, they are the ones who asked us to ask questions in the first place!

Nobody wants to hear about hand holding in an intimacy Q&A.

Reactions: 5
Exactly people want to know the details the indeph stuff which I don't think they will ever tell anyone and just tease people with click bait titles to gain more money and followers they know what they are doing surely they must know their relationship is out of the ordinary they can't moan about people wondering stuff when they put their whole life public for the world to see
I actually politely asked them how they managed to have "severe intimacy" with Shane's legs fused together? Of course they didn't answer that, even though I have seen others ask it and I clarified that I was only asking because they had invited such questions. Instead, they decided to answer a question that asked if they were ever mocked in public for holding hands? Seriously?!

As noted above, they are the ones who asked us to ask questions in the first place!

[/QUOTE

Other than the reference to the "Alabama" thing (which I doubt many people had heard of), they haven't said anything in their videos that they need to warn their family and friends about. There's been more near nudity in their videos than talk about their sex life. The one they needed to slap a warning on was the one about "Shane helps Hannah take a shower." That one was truly gag-worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Severe intimacy 😂 what a horrible unsexy term. It shouldn’t be ‘severe’. Could they say ‘full’

I feel like we've talked about many things here but one question that hasn't been asked much is... do you think this relationship will last? Is Hannah a devotee or control freak that's in it for the long haul or is she repressing her emotions and resentment and they'll have a relationship-ending blow-out fight one day? What do you think? Will they make it to the having children stage?

I feel like we've talked about many things here but one question that hasn't been asked much is... do you think this relationship will last? Is Hannah a devotee or control freak that's in it for the long haul or is she repressing her emotions and resentment and they'll have a relationship-ending blow-out fight one day? What do you think? Will they make it to the having children stage?
I think Hannah is weird af and a devotee for sure and likes to be in control I still think she's into women! And is suppressing it! But she does have a weird obsession with Shane I don't know why but she does it goes beyond normal obsession she looks at him intensely and laughs at him all the time and has to be with him all the time it's not normal it's like she owns Shane jeez she won't let anyone but her mom look after Shane he is litrally like her child to her she worships Shane it's not healthy it won't last I can see her having a massive breakdown one day so bad that she will probably never be the same again the way she is being and living isn't healthy devoting you're whole life and existence to someone who wouldn't do the same back is a recipe for disaster if anything happens to Shane at a young age I can't see her getting over that ever either way she's going to have a massive breakdown I think she's definitely suppressing something

Reactions: 5
The question of the longevity of their relationship depends on SO MANY factors. One of which is YouTube. I think as long as the channel is growing, YouTube fame and glamour has a way of clouding out some of the relationship problems. Can you imagine getting a $10-25K every month for merely making 5-10 silly videos?

These two still seem to be in the honeymoon phase and with Shane's needs and Hannah's probable fetish, they can continue this dysfunctional codependent relationship for years.

I sense the "control freak" vibe you're talking about. Will it last? I don't know. I don't see them having children anytime soon, if ever. Caring for Shane is like caring for a 6-month-old baby forever. They'd need help, I'd think. Hannah being 8 or 9 months pregnant and lugging Shane around doesn't seem like it would work very well.

Their latest video is 11 minutes of mindless babbling about wedding rings. I guess it's better than all their "intimacy" talk. It gives me the willies watching Hannah clutching the back of Shane's head with one hand while trying to watch the road and drive with the other hand. He looks so fragile, like it would snap his neck if she had to brake suddenly. Surely there is a safer and more effective way to stabilize his neck even if Shane doesn't think it's "comfortable." For short, around-town trips with frequent starts and stops they need to make it safe for them both, and their current arrangement is neither safe nor very effective.

But it's all about Shane. Even talking about wedding rings, he says about the ring he picked for himself, "I fell in love at first sight. I think it was because it was reflective so I saw mySELF in the ring and I was just enamored by it." Blech.

I can't be bothered even watching that video 11 minutes of him gargling the sound would go right through me don't know why he's so arrogant when I read his books he was so full of himself and making fun of other disabled people because they had an accident and made a mess and he thought he would write that in a book but imagine if someone was making fun of Shane needing help of someone wiping his butt he wouldn't like it he's such an arrogant little jerk I can't stand him
I sense the "control freak" vibe you're talking about. Will it last? I don't know. I don't see them having children anytime soon, if ever. Caring for Shane is like caring for a 6-month-old baby forever. They'd need help, I'd think. Hannah being 8 or 9 months pregnant and lugging Shane around doesn't seem like it would work very well.

Their latest video is 11 minutes of mindless babbling about wedding rings. I guess it's better than all their "intimacy" talk. It gives me the willies watching Hannah clutching the back of Shane's head with one hand while trying to watch the road and drive with the other hand. He looks so fragile, like it would snap his neck if she had to brake suddenly. Surely there is a safer and more effective way to stabilize his neck even if Shane doesn't think it's "comfortable." For short, around-town trips with frequent starts and stops they need to make it safe for them both, and their current arrangement is neither safe nor very effective.

But it's all about Shane. Even talking about wedding rings, he says about the ring he picked for himself, "I fell in love at first sight. I think it was because it was reflective so I saw mySELF in the ring and I was just enamored by it." Blech.
c

Reactions: 4
Has anyone with a strong stomach watched their latest video? I suspect it's a bunch of clickbait...

Wow their content is really really boring making a sandwich classed as content now 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Has anyone with a strong stomach watched their latest video? I suspect it's a bunch of clickbait...
I just saw it. So boring. Shane does his "croc hunter" schtick in the first part. He was telling Hannah about a silly dream he had, and they remind me of a little kid (Shane) telling his mommy (Hannah) about his dream. Her patronizing "awww" is just creepy. Later she "found" him sitting in the corner of their back yard "meditating." Gosh, Shane is SO UNfunny it's ridiculous. And yet their adoring fans describe Shane as "the funniest man" around. I just don't see it. I don't see how (or why) Hannah tolerates his passive aggressive insults and the silly jokes.

I just saw it. So boring. Shane does his "croc hunter" schtick in the first part. He was telling Hannah about a silly dream he had, and they remind me of a little kid (Shane) telling his mommy (Hannah) about his dream. Her patronizing "awww" is just creepy. Later she "found" him sitting in the corner of their back yard "meditating." Gosh, Shane is SO UNfunny it's ridiculous. And yet their adoring fans describe Shane as "the funniest man" around. I just don't see it. I don't see how (or why) Hannah tolerates his passive aggressive insults and the silly jokes.
I commend you for sitting through all that 😂 So the video had nothing to do with the clickbaity title?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.