Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I noticed in the latest video is they captioned it. I wonder if they didn't get tired of being criticized, even by their adoring fans, for not captioning their videos. Just a couple of minutes in, and their fans are already volunteering to chip in for a GoFundMe for Shane to get the robotic arm... which costs $50,000.

Shane tries to shame people into wearing masks which it can be scientifically argued aren't effective (not wanting to argue, just stating the personal conclusion I've reached). It shouldn't be a political statement which is what it feels like with the shaming. They've had a lot of practice shaming people for not making every square inch of the world wheelchair accessible. So this is like that.

I thought this was one of their better videos. Test driving the robotic arm was interesting. It appears playing all those video games paid off! I can see how it would benefit Shane and give him a little independence. Not a lot, but it's something, and I can see why he's excited. They're talking about asking his insurance company to cover it. That would be great, but I'm not a fan of the GFM route. Seems like every time I turn around I see someone asking people to chip in to pay for _________. The last few minutes were one big *HINT HINT*. I sincerely hope his insurance company approves it. If they don't you'll never hear the end of it... not until a GFM page appears and the fans cover it.

Reactions: 2
Omg it's so tragic to see their painfully naive fans say things like "I'm unemployed but I could chip in $20 for the bionic arm." Or "I'll donate a week of my paycheck." There are so many people in the world that need help and these fans are desperate to throw their last dollar to financially comfortable youtube stars who have over 600k subscribers. This world.

That bionic arm is slow as hell too. I bet it'll be more trouble than it's worth.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Shane must be the most priveledged human being on earth. Spiranza treatment @ $125K per shot 4 times per year. Bionic arm @ $50K. Hot girlfriend who does everything for him. 600k subscriber willing to donate to any cause associated with Shane. Wheelchair accessible mountain climbing, horseback riding, who knows what else. They will probably use their platform to run for political office.

Reactions: 3
I am so glad I found this forum. I thought I was going insane because of the reactions on their YouTube channel from their "fans." Seems like there's more people that are 'on' to these two than not here. Good.

I have studied non verbal communication extensively and I can tell you that Hannah is not what she appears to be! She actually does not like being a caretaker to Shane. Understandable for a 24 y.o. - so why pretend otherwise? They are both fame hungry and desperate for attention albeit in different ways. Both are very manipulative, and if it wasn't for the platform of making money vis-a-vie social media, they'd be, at best, casual, intermittent friends.

Unlike with other YT videos of 'interabled' couples, I haven't yet seen genuine love in Hannah's eyes for Shane. My guess is these two are very creative and clever and maybe even slightly sociopathic (no really empathy for others,) and have found a collaborative undertaking that works.

I am so glad I found this forum. I thought I was going insane because of the reactions on their YouTube channel from their "fans." Seems like there's more people that are 'on' to these two than not here. Good.

I have studied non verbal communication extensively and I can tell you that Hannah is not what she appears to be! She actually does not like being a caretaker to Shane. Understandable for a 24 y.o. - so why pretend otherwise? They are both fame hungry and desperate for attention albeit in different ways. Both are very manipulative, and if it wasn't for the platform of making money vis-a-vie social media, they'd be, at best, casual, intermittent friends.

Unlike with other YT videos of 'interabled' couples, I haven't yet seen genuine love in Hannah's eyes for Shane. My guess is these two are very creative and clever and maybe even slightly sociopathic (no really empathy for others,) and have found a collaborative undertaking that works.
I believe Hannah likes him and thinks he is cute, much like their female friends. Its difficult to believe she would be want to be around him if that was not the case. However, why is the question? I believe Hannah is sexually undeveloped for her age and has not dated much before Shane. She has control and can develop at her pace.
Also, she likely has Abasiophilia, which is an attraction for the disabled and some call that 'Devotee' This might have something to do with motherly instincts which he has triggered in her.
Women her age change their mind often in terms of dating preferences. So at some point she might want to try a able bodied man. However, their schtik brings in lots of money, and she needs to maintain her image of an angel which they have cultivated.

I believe Hannah likes him and thinks he is cute, much like their female friends. Its difficult to believe she would be want to be around him if that was not the case. However, why is the question? I believe Hannah is sexually undeveloped for her age and has not dated much before Shane. She has control and can develop at her pace.
Also, she likely has Abasiophilia, which is an attraction for the disabled and some call that 'Devotee' This might have something to do with motherly instincts which he has triggered in her.
Women her age change their mind often in terms of dating preferences. So at some point she might want to try a able bodied man. However, their schtik brings in lots of money, and she needs to maintain her image of an angel which they have cultivated.

Unemployed people are giving these people money for a bionic arm?! Wtf. That is disturbing. There are people in this country who are literally starving, kids eating nutrition-void ramen and cereals, and animals dying in shelters and their subscribers want to give what little money they have to very successful YouTubers. That's sad.

Welcome! Very interesting observations. What kinds of behaviors suggest that Hannah isn't in love with Shane?

I am sick of the greed from both of them it's disgusting all they do is take take and beg and pull at people's heart strings who wants to pay for this selfish little man child who at best is a narcissist

Shane know the game he's playing he knows how to manipulate people you can see it in his eyes and the way he knows he can make people feel sorry for him and like someone said above there Isn't any real genuine love between them no sexual chemistry it looks all put on there's zero chemistry with them

Reactions: 4
Unemployed people are giving these people money for a bionic arm?! Wtf. That is disturbing. There are people in this country who are literally starving, kids eating nutrition-void ramen and cereals, and animals dying in shelters and their subscribers want to give what little money they have to very successful YouTubers. That's sad.

Welcome! Very interesting observations. What kinds of behaviors suggest that Hannah isn't in love with Shane?
I'd like to know as well. My theory is that she has perfected her role over last few years. Some things she will do is predictable like when Shane begins to sing, she will do the eye roll. She will always laugh and act bubbly. Surely, everone will be on best behavior when the camera is rolling and she tries to be the loving and supporting fiance people have come to expect from her. Look at the results, growing subscriber count and more views. You bet that will reinforce her behavior and repeat.
Likewise when Shane was doing his singing and acting annoying, their comment section reflected that. Therefore he changes his behavior to appear less annoying on camera. There is definitely action/reaction going on. Notice, her mother is not sticking her face into the camera with that huge grin on her face like she just won the lottery. Wonder why...perhaps the comments made that happen.
Either way, they will not give up their InterDisabled Romance theme as long as their income keeps growing. You know the drive to get to 1M subs is in the plans. Why change something thats working.

Reactions: 5
I'd like to know as well. My theory is that she has perfected her role over last few years. Some things she will do is predictable like when Shane begins to sing, she will do the eye roll. She will always laugh and act bubbly. Surely, everone will be on best behavior when the camera is rolling and she tries to be the loving and supporting fiance people have come to expect from her. Look at the results, growing subscriber count and more views. You bet that will reinforce her behavior and repeat.
Likewise when Shane was doing his singing and acting annoying, their comment section reflected that. Therefore he changes his behavior to appear less annoying on camera. There is definitely action/reaction going on. Notice, her mother is not sticking her face into the camera with that huge grin on her face like she just won the lottery. Wonder why...perhaps the comments made that happen.
Either way, they will not give up their InterDisabled Romance theme as long as their income keeps growing. You know the drive to get to 1M subs is in the plans. Why change something thats working.
YouTube, finicky as it is can be a great source of income. But I wonder what their long term plans are. Even if Hannah is personally profiting 10-20K per month, is that enough to waste her youth, beauty, and sexuality on Shane? She can never get her youth back. In a couple years when everyone forgets the YouTube interabled relationship fad, how will she feel that she spent her building years with Silly Shane.

Oh, goodness! There weren't a lot of comments when I saw it the other day. It was still open in YT when I pulled up YT this morning, and the fans are tripping over each other! Just a few examples. These people act like they're best friends with a pair of people who wouldn't give them the time of day. They rarely ever interact with the adoring fans who comment on their videos. People can be so shallow.

"The fact that Shane was able to pick up how to use that arm so fast is just amazing! I know that I would never be able to learn something so fast. That arm is meant for Shane I really really hope that he gets that arm and that it becomes for accessible for others as well. Would also be willing to donate to a gofundme as well"!

"Shane my dude, if they deny you, please create a gofundme immediately. I'll be the first in line."

"Who’s your insurance through? Let’s all tweet them!!! 'Give Shane the arm!!!'"

" Oh my goodness, I just had a thought. Shane could heat up his own warmies!!!"

"... good luck Shane. I'm rooting for you!!! How can we help? What can we do??? Send the insurance company this video. If they deny Shane, tell them you will use your platform to call them out on their b.s." (I'm sure that'll do a lot of good. LOL.)

"Someone start a gofunme, ill donate, Shane deserves it."

There were several comments from people who asked if a neck pillow or something like that would help hold his head up rather than Hannah having to reach over and support his head. If they had been following them for long they would know that Shane doesn't like wearing it. He'd rather Hannah have to take her hand off the steering wheel to push his head back up. There were a few not so complimentary comments, too.

"What is she doing with this squid? She needs a real man."

Hopefully they won't take THIS suggestion seriously!

"Didn't you ever think to sing you both together, Shane has a nice voice, and you Hannah?" :oops:

I didn't hear another mention about the accessible bathroom situation. I'm surprised someone hasn't offered to comp that for them or that the fans haven't started a GoFundMe for that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why do people think Hannah's "nope" is hilarious it's childish 🙄🙄🙄hannah reallt does talk to Shane like a little kid most the time doesn't she

They should do a horror movie with SMA boy gets all these bionic arms. Will he use it for good or evil? Of course he takes all his frustrations out on the bloody world. Or how about branch out to adult entertainment, "Bionic Fists of Fury"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, goodness! There weren't a lot of comments when I saw it the other day. It was still open in YT when I pulled up YT this morning, and the fans are tripping over each other! Just a few examples. These people act like they're best friends with a pair of people who wouldn't give them the time of day. They rarely ever interact with the adoring fans who comment on their videos. People can be so shallow.

"The fact that Shane was able to pick up how to use that arm so fast is just amazing! I know that I would never be able to learn something so fast. That arm is meant for Shane I really really hope that he gets that arm and that it becomes for accessible for others as well. Would also be willing to donate to a gofundme as well"!

"Shane my dude, if they deny you, please create a gofundme immediately. I'll be the first in line."

"Who’s your insurance through? Let’s all tweet them!!! 'Give Shane the arm!!!'"

" Oh my goodness, I just had a thought. Shane could heat up his own warmies!!!"

"... good luck Shane. I'm rooting for you!!! How can we help? What can we do??? Send the insurance company this video. If they deny Shane, tell them you will use your platform to call them out on their b.s." (I'm sure that'll do a lot of good. LOL.)

"Someone start a gofunme, ill donate, Shane deserves it."

There were several comments from people who asked if a neck pillow or something like that would help hold his head up rather than Hannah having to reach over and support his head. If they had been following them for long they would know that Shane doesn't like wearing it. He'd rather Hannah have to take her hand off the steering wheel to push his head back up. There were a few not so complimentary comments, too.

"What is she doing with this squid? She needs a real man."

Hopefully they won't take THIS suggestion seriously!

"Didn't you ever think to sing you both together, Shane has a nice voice, and you Hannah?" :oops:

I didn't hear another mention about the accessible bathroom situation. I'm surprised someone hasn't offered to comp that for them or that the fans haven't started a GoFundMe for that.
They might as well just start an indefinite go fund me. They should call it "The Shane and Hannah's Living Our Best Life On Your Dime Fund".

• Haha
Shane really loves taking credit for his own caregiving, doesn't he? Latest video is another sex related video and he's like "When we do the caregiving..." No buddy, you don't do any of it, your fiancee wipes your butt everyday, bathes you, feeds you, makes the food, etc... stop dominating that conversation and let the actual caregiver speak about what she does. She's the one breaking her back for you however you want to spin it. Like I get that to some extent it has to be a team effort but... he's just giving himself too much credit and ALWAYS is the one to speak on this. It reminds me of one time when he was responding to someone and basically bragging about all his good qualities and he literally bragged about being CLEAN, like he forgot that he doesn't get himself clean. It's a recipe for Hannah feeling unappreciated in the future.

They also act like it's sooo normal and regular for caregiving and intimacy to be this seamless thing when most couples find it difficult. Shane would NEVER be in a caregiving position if he were able-bodied, it's obvious. And the reality is that it's extremely common for a spouse to lose their attraction to their newly disabled spouse when they become the caregiver and have to do everything for them. There's also that saying that it's good to retain a bit of mystery, like never see your spouse go to the bathroom, to keep the romance alive.

Other "revelation" from the video is that Shane has a way higher libido than Hannah (she answered without missing a beat lol) and he seemed to get annoyed when the question asked who initiates more lol

I remember when Shane hit back at a troll saying how clean Shane was I was like that's only because you're poor emotionally abused fiancée wipes youre butt but she's that insane she enjoys it where as not many other people would he's wearing it like a badge of honour that he's clean his teeth are yellow and full of plaque though
Shane really loves taking credit for his own caregiving, doesn't he? Latest video is another sex related video and he's like "When we do the caregiving..." No buddy, you don't do any of it, your fiancee wipes your butt everyday, bathes you, feeds you, makes the food, etc... stop dominating that conversation and let the actual caregiver speak about what she does. She's the one breaking her back for you however you want to spin it. Like I get that to some extent it has to be a team effort but... he's just giving himself too much credit and ALWAYS is the one to speak on this. It reminds me of one time when he was responding to someone and basically bragging about all his good qualities and he literally bragged about being CLEAN, like he forgot that he doesn't get himself clean. It's a recipe for Hannah feeling unappreciated in the future.

They also act like it's sooo normal and regular for caregiving and intimacy to be this seamless thing when most couples find it difficult. Shane would NEVER be in a caregiving position if he were able-bodied, it's obvious. And the reality is that it's extremely common for a spouse to lose their attraction to their newly disabled spouse when they become the caregiver and have to do everything for them. There's also that saying that it's good to retain a bit of mystery, like never see your spouse go to the bathroom, to keep the romance alive.

Other "revelation" from the video is that Shane has a way higher libido than Hannah (she answered without missing a beat lol) and he seemed to get annoyed when the question asked who initiates more lol
Hannah in their new video "Shanes a great to women" yeah if you like being bossed by a little man child and manipulated into posing half naked on YouTube begging strangers for money and breaking you're back and wiping his ass he defo is a treat

Last edited:
"His labido is high.." Well if you dont expand any energy except to poop and eat, and get erection then its possible. However, I can also understand why Hannah may not have a high labido after wiping his ass, spoon feeding, and running around with his uring bottle all day and night. Then serving him with hot intimacy in same position might not be so glorious.

• Haha
I don't know how anyone keep the romance alive if they have to wipe someone's ass daily how romantic hey
"His labido is high.." Well if you dont expand any energy except to poop and eat, and get erection then its possible. However, I can also understand why Hannah may not have a high labido after wiping his ass, spoon feeding, and running around with his uring bottle all day and night. Then serving him with hot intimacy in same position might not be so glorious.
They don't tell people what they want to know like how does Shane do the deed what position that's what people want to know if she was on top she would crush him and if he was on top he can't move so that's why people are confused and his legs are fused together

How arrogant
70EBB651-43EC-4188-B24C-C8C4C80D6B9D.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Just a few observations on the latest video... Hannah seems embarrassed talking about "intimacy" even though they don't say anything very specific.
Shane loooves giving that warning to friends and family. It's starting to get on my nerves. Yes, well done, you have "intimacy", we know by now, good for you, stop rubbing it in.
And lastly, if Hannah had a strong libido, she'd be with someone able bodied. Just my opinion though.

They don't tell people what they want to know like how does Shane do the deed what position that's what people want to know if she was on top she would crush him and if he was on top he can't move so that's why people are confused and his legs are fused together
I have a question for anyone who expressed curiosity about if/how this couple is intimate. Have you gleaned ANY answers whatsoever from the at least half dozen videos they've made purporting to answer viewers' questions about that subject? I don't want whoever hosts this place to shut it down again for people "not being decent" (or however they put it), so not looking for graphic details, but I can truly say their videos have not answered those questions at all. I'm in the "I don't care" camp, but I know others have expressed curiosity.

All they seem to do is tease people. Some of the commenters asked why people are concerned with this subject. The reason is S&G seem obsessed with the subject! IMO they should long ago have said that's private, and we are not going to discuss our private life in public. If they weren't an "interabled" couple I doubt anyone would care, but it's THEY who keep bringing up this subject in a seeming attempt to "prove" how "normal" they are.

Just because someone asks a question doesn't mean they have to answer it. I think their recent videos have been titled just to generate more views, a ploy that's worked when you look at the number of views per video lately. Their average number of views had dropped off significantly until they figured out just the WORD "sex" sells. I still think that once people realize their video titles are just a tease, they'll begin losing viewers again.

I have a question for anyone who expressed curiosity about if/how this couple is intimate. Have you gleaned ANY answers whatsoever from the at least half dozen videos they've made purporting to answer viewers' questions about that subject? I don't want whoever hosts this place to shut it down again for people "not being decent" (or however they put it), so not looking for graphic details, but I can truly say their videos have not answered those questions at all. I'm in the "I don't care" camp, but I know others have expressed curiosity.

All they seem to do is tease people. Some of the commenters asked why people are concerned with this subject. The reason is S&G seem obsessed with the subject! IMO they should long ago have said that's private, and we are not going to discuss our private life in public. If they weren't an "interabled" couple I doubt anyone would care, but it's THEY who keep bringing up this subject in a seeming attempt to "prove" how "normal" they are.

Just because someone asks a question doesn't mean they have to answer it. I think their recent videos have been titled just to generate more views, a ploy that's worked when you look at the number of views per video lately. Their average number of views had dropped off significantly until they figured out just the WORD "sex" sells. I still think that once people realize their video titles are just a tease, they'll begin losing viewers again.
No, no answers whatsoever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.