Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the first thing I thought of when he proposed to her that she was gonna be a young widow. They really don’t have much in common and I think he just wants a hot babe next to him.
I'm not really sure what Shane's life expectancy is without spinraza but I know that lots of people with SMA have normal lifespans. I believe there are 3 types: type 1 (which usually results in a very shortened lifespan and is apparently the most common), and type 2 and 3. Shane has said that he is on the weaker end of the type 2 spectrum but people with type 2 can apparently have normal lifespans, even without spinraza. Apparently some people in the SMA community really disliked Shane's My Last Days video because they felt that he was playing up the idea that SMA was fatal, even though many type 2s live a very long time. The big concern for type 2s apparently is getting pneumonia, because they are at a higher risk of death from it than the average person.

Reactions: 1
I find it hard to put words and word them right I have adhd so apologies if some things don't make sense they do in my head it's just hard to word them right it's something I can't help

Reactions: 5
I'm also starting to wonder if Shane is Hannah's first sexual partner. If she had previously had an able bodied boyfriend who gave her at least somewhat of a fulfilling sex life, it's hard to imagine her going from that to Shane. At her age she should be having an amazing sex, not trying out awkward positions to keep from crushing Shane.
I have known quite a few ladies in college who never had a sexual experience. Some were very attractive. They were more likely to date guys who were also inexperienced. Some turned very promiscuous once they lost fear of sex. Some women also enjoy dominating men sexually by tying them up.
Hannah is more than likely getting tired of sex with Shane as there is not much excitement to be had with him. She'll look for a lover that can give her pleasure before her youth expires. Women tend to be much better aware of their own biological clock than men.

Reactions: 2
There's probably only 1 or 2 positions they can do. Her on top doing all the work, bouncing up and down while he looks like a starry eyed kid on Christmas. Not my idea of a fulfilling sex life.
That's funny. I'm not the internet police, and I have no idea which post or posts the powers that be on here thought "violated their terms of decency" before (or however they put it), but I don't want to see this thread locked again. I'm just wondering why it's been over a week since there's been a new S&G video. I thought surely they'd be up to Part 3 by now!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That's funny. I'm not the internet police, and I have no idea which post or posts the powers that be on here thought "violated their terms of decency" before (or however they put it), but I don't want to see this thread locked again. I'm just wondering why it's been over a week since there's been a new S&G video. I thought surely they'd be up to Part 3 by now!
The delay might be out of respect for the BLM protests in Minneapolis and/or trying to avoid stirring up contentiousness about it on their channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Or that they've finally ran out of ideas for videos there's only so much parading of Hannah half naked they can do!

• Haha
I can't see their channel lasting another year or two they are really scraping the channel with content

The delay might be out of respect for the BLM protests in Minneapolis and/or trying to avoid stirring up contentiousness about it on their channel.
I fully expected them to do a live video for "super fans" to donate for the "golden boy's" BD last week. They haven't posted a video in 10 days, but I see they've been on their Instagrams, at least until a few days ago. You make a good point. They're getting some blowback on Instagram because of the groups they're supporting and encouraging others to support, so they may be worried about losing YT viewers now. I'm not interested in getting into a political (or other non-S&G) discussion here, just providing information if anyone wants to go over there and see for yourself.

Hi, first-time poster here. I'm not going to add anything really new and insightful here, but I just have to get this off my chest. I discovered them a week or so ago. They had been popping up on my YouTube regularly, not sure why, I'd never watched anything related, but I ignored them for a while, but then thought I'd give it a go. I watched a couple of videos and tbh I didn't really think too much about them or analyse them and their behaviours and motives, I'd never heard of devotees before, but my gut reaction was this:
I get Shane's humour, whether it's funny or indeed appropriate is another question, but I get that he says things as a joke, which a lot of the people commenting on their videos apparently don't and take what he says seriously. I admire Hannah for being with someone as severely disabled as him, but hang on a sec.... They met HOW? She saw a documentary and then decided to contact him? Ok, that's weird. WHY would you do that? Even if he were the most desirable man on earth I'd find that weird.

Now that I've thought about them more and read this thread, I have to say, this is just WEIRD. I hadn't thought about the fact she cares for him 24/7 and does it all so gladly. I'm sorry, but I care for my toddler and baby 24/7 and I love them more than life itself, but I need a break once in a while and that's knowing they'll grow up and become independent. There's no way you'd do this for years and years for some guy. And helping him eat and pee and whatnot, I'd do that for my husband if something happened to him, that's the commitment I've made, but I wouldn't do it without help and 24/7. No way.

Reactions: 14
Forgot to add: the other thing that struck me was that they did this video making out to prove they were a real couple. That was so unnecessary, there will always be people who don't like you, but there's no need to respond to them like this and make a making out video. Just ignore them and focus on the positive things you can/could achieve.

Forgot to add: the other thing that struck me was that they did this video making out to prove they were a real couple. That was so unnecessary, there will always be people who don't like you, but there's no need to respond to them like this and make a making out video. Just ignore them and focus on the positive things you can/could achieve.
There is no doubt its hard on Hannah to do everything. Her mom helps out with food and caregiving (including wiping and peeing). If money is rolling in they will continue doing their show. However, ever since they started, their channel has been plauged with criticism and disbelief as well fear of stalkers. Its more worrisome to go out in public as a couple since they are mini celebrities. So who knows if Hannah is having second thoughts, we never see any genuine emotion from her. She puts on a smile and acts bubbly for the camera.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention when Hannah visited Shane the first time he made a bingo list of his care for hannah and expected hannah to do his care on the first meeting helping him pee into a bottle barely a few hours after meeting which I find weird .. he shouldn't even of expected hannah to do his care what if she didn't want to do his care she would've felt awkward if she had said no but hannah has an obsession with Shanes care so it's ok how hannah hasn't burnt out after four years I don't know but there will be a day when she will have a nervous breakdown why can't she just get a carer in once in a while to do his care what will she do if when she's pregnant and can't lift Shane ?
Hi, first-time poster here. I'm not going to add anything really new and insightful here, but I just have to get this off my chest. I discovered them a week or so ago. They had been popping up on my YouTube regularly, not sure why, I'd never watched anything related, but I ignored them for a while, but then thought I'd give it a go. I watched a couple of videos and tbh I didn't really think too much about them or analyse them and their behaviours and motives, I'd never heard of devotees before, but my gut reaction was this:
I get Shane's humour, whether it's funny or indeed appropriate is another question, but I get that he says things as a joke, which a lot of the people commenting on their videos apparently don't and take what he says seriously. I admire Hannah for being with someone as severely disabled as him, but hang on a sec.... They met HOW? She saw a documentary and then decided to contact him? Ok, that's weird. WHY would you do that? Even if he were the most desirable man on earth I'd find that weird.

Now that I've thought about them more and read this thread, I have to say, this is just WEIRD. I hadn't thought about the fact she cares for him 24/7 and does it all so gladly. I'm sorry, but I care for my toddler and baby 24/7 and I love them more than life itself, but I need a break once in a while and that's knowing they'll grow up and become independent. There's no way you'd do this for years and years for some guy. And helping him eat and pee and whatnot, I'd do that for my husband if something happened to him, that's the commitment I've made, but I wouldn't do it without help and 24/7. No way.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I fully expected them to do a live video for "super fans" to donate for the "golden boy's" BD last week. They haven't posted a video in 10 days, but I see they've been on their Instagrams, at least until a few days ago. You make a good point. They're getting some blowback on Instagram because of the groups they're supporting and encouraging others to support, so they may be worried about losing YT viewers now. I'm not interested in getting into a political (or other non-S&G) discussion here, just providing information if anyone wants to go over there and see for yourself.
Not sure if anyone remembers this but they did a video about the difficult parts about their relationship or something and Hannah talked about how she always wants to use their channel to highlight injustices, like regarding politics and human rights, etc. but Shane generally nixes the idea because he doesn't want their channel to alienate viewers and lose money. She joked that she was like Hamilton and he was like Aaron Burr because she was principled and Shane was more of an opportunist. She seems way more into social justice than Shane. I suspect that her strong interest in social justice is a big reason why she reached out to him in the first place and jumped into a relationship w him, it definitely seems like a part of the attraction

Last edited:
Wouldn't suprise me that Shane is an opportunist with the amount of girls he's dated and the same story he keeps spinning for money and likes Shanes all about the money and fame
Not sure if anyone remembers this but they did a video about the difficult parts about their relationship or something and Hannah talked about how she always wants to use their channel to highlight injustices, like regarding politics and human rights, etc. but Shane generally nixes the idea because he doesn't want their channel to alienate viewers and lose money. She joked that she was like Hamilton and he was like Aaron Burr because she was principled and Shane was more of an opportunist. She seems way more into social justice than Shane. I suspect that her strong interest in social justice is a big reason why she reached out to him in the first place and jumped into a relationship w him, it definitely seems like a part of the attraction

Here's something I found interesting. I didn't know Hannah was a swimmer, so I looked her up and found an interview with the Carletonian (her college's newspaper) from last year. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and it's just bad writing, but this struck me as odd. They mention the inter-abled relationship, but all they say is "Shane uses a wheelchair and Hannah doesn't". Ummm... There's a massive difference between "using a wheelchair" and having SMA. When I think of someone with SMA, I don't think of them as using a wheelchair, of course they do, but I think of them as having SMA and would describe them as such. I don't know, just thought that was odd. 🤷
Screenshot_20200606-074052~2.png

Anyone else ever get the impression Shanes just with Hannah because not many girls realistically would go after him so the first girl that pays him attention he was going to get with not like he's head heels in love he doesn't show it more the fact he's got a hot girl wiping his butt daily

Anyone else ever get the impression Shanes just with Hannah because not many girls realistically would go after him so the first girl that pays him attention he was going to get with not like he's head heels in love he doesn't show it more the fact he's got a hot girl wiping his butt daily
You are forgetting Anna Reinalda and Shannon O'Connor, his previous hot girlfriends. I think he only picks attractive girls to help sell this Disabled Romance. Why would he not be head over heels in love with Hannah? She's hot, laughs at all his jokes, and wipes his butt with intimacy. Who knows she might slip a finger in there just to make it more romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched this interview I get proper psychotic girlfriend vibes off hannah imagine someone staring at you so intense gives me the creeps it really does showcase how unhinged hannah is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.