Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Within in the first minute of S&G's latest video, Shane announced Hannah wasn't wearing pants, then instructs her to stand... not on the floor... get up on the couch... and Hannah willingly obeys, pausing with her back to the camera so everyone can see her butt cheeks hanging out of the back of her daisy dukes. Shane barks orders for her to twirl, to show how her t-shirt looks tucked in, twirl, t-shirt out, twirl.... "Now put your foot in my lap. Owww! It's so heavy"! "Put it back"! "Down." Twirl... ad nauseum. Sheesh.

View attachment 108805 View attachment 108806 View attachment 108807
How can she let him do this to her? He is such a little twit and she like to show her boobs and butt. How about Shane naked on the toilet? Makes one want to puke!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
They have plenty of material left to cover...Hannah reveals lingerie to Shane....Hannah sunbathing in back yeard....Hot tub date night...Is Hannah gaining weight, Shane examines her body....Hannah get poison ivy on her butt, Shane administers lotion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
9 months ago would have been about when their content went from interesting Q and As, family outings, and life with a disability vlogs to monotonous travel videos. This was also when they really got into the sponsored videos.

Personally I began to question their sincerity when they stopped captioning videos. They said it was due to lack of time, but the odd thing was that Hannah was doing it while she was swimming competitively and studying full-time, but then stopped doing it when she finished college and should have had more time.

It became clear to me that they couldn't really truly care about the disability community if they couldn't even pay someone to do that. It became obvious that money mattered more than anything else.
I remember several months ago when they stopped captioning their videos and people were asking them about it, at least one fan offered to caption their videos for free. So if the offer was sincere they wouldn't even have to pay someone to do it. I do question that, if Hannah can halfway type she doesn't have time to caption their videos now. What else are they doing since they're not going anywhere?

Reactions: 4
Does my head in how Shanes constantly asking for people to donate to his "none profit" lets be honest Shane not all of that money goes to charity some of that money goes towards you're holidays and house and eating at fancy restaurants I just can't with these two

Reactions: 2
All you guys are so on point, especially the comment about captioning. They don't care about the disabled community, nor do they care about having decent and quality subscribers. Only the lowest common denominator of people are going to enjoy hearing about their sex/thumbing life and Hannah's nudity.

The problem with the strategy of attracting that form of subscriber is that if Hannah gains weight, gets old, etc, they will no longer be interested in their content. Sometimes quality over quantity is a better long term plan

All you guys are so on point, especially the comment about captioning. They don't care about the disabled community, nor do they care about having decent and quality subscribers. Only the lowest common denominator of people are going to enjoy hearing about their sex/thumbing life and Hannah's nudity.

The problem with the strategy of attracting that form of subscriber is that if Hannah gains weight, gets old, etc, they will no longer be interested in their content. Sometimes quality over quantity is a better long term plan
I doubt their channel will last into Hannah's old age. Shane will have an accident in the future. Perhaps involving a swimming pool, or a wheelchair accessible mountain, or respiratory failure during intimacy.

I wonder how the riots in Minneapolis are affecting Hannah's parents. Looking at the maps of the city showing where the trouble is, they're only a couple of miles from some of it.

I doubt their channel will last into Hannah's old age. Shane will have an accident in the future. Perhaps involving a swimming pool, or a wheelchair accessible mountain, or respiratory failure during intimacy.
You don't think he'll live a normal or normalish life expectancy? But even if Shane passes away, I still think Hannah will continue the channel and probably try to become some sort of model or motivational speaker.

You don't think he'll live a normal or normalish life expectancy? But even if Shane passes away, I still think Hannah will continue the channel and probably try to become some sort of model or motivational speaker.
She will definitely spin this into something lucrative for herself as she has attained mini celebrity status. All the image work this channel did to portray her as an angel who will do everything for her man out of pure love and devotion. There is a market for that and people are willing to buy what they are selling and give donations.

I read that as sarcasm. :sneaky: I remember Shane saying Spinraza had given him new hope for a normal life expectancy.

The only way Shane can "dominate" Hannah is mentally and psychologically. Sometimes that's a stronger force than physical.

Reactions: 5
The only way Shane can "dominate" Hannah is mentally and psychologically. Sometimes that's a stronger force than physical.
I disagree that he has any capacity to dominate her. Watch the video where they did a Traders Joes Haul. Hannah was annoyed in that video and dismissed Shane. He just sat there and did strange things with his tongue and mouth. She knows how to hurt him psychologically and that is to poke fun at his masculinity. Even in joking form, he feels the sting, cause he cant give her sex.

Shane is constantly trying to pretend that the whole situation is normal and that they are just a normal couple what sort of boyfriend gets his gf a few hours after meeting them to start doing his personal care he's selfish he can hire carers but he's tight with money

Shane is constantly trying to pretend that the whole situation is normal and that they are just a normal couple what sort of boyfriend gets his gf a few hours after meeting them to start doing his personal care he's selfish he can hire carers but he's tight with money
What a great way to make a girl touch your shmeckel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have they mentioned their wedding lately? It's still up in the air whether a September wedding can be a reality this year.

I read that as sarcasm. :sneaky: I remember Shane saying Spinraza had given him new hope for a normal life expectancy.
No sarcasm from me. I was genuinely wondering if he would live for several more decades. They act like he's invincible.

And the fact hes not had his spinraza he will deteriorate at a fast rate hannah needs to be realistic she could marry him and be a widow within a few years that's the reality it's horrible her mum and das need to sit her down and show her it's not all love and rainbows this marriage could break her when she becomes a widow by the time she is 30 and I feel sad for her
Have they mentioned their wedding lately? It's still up in the air whether a September wedding can be a reality this year.

No sarcasm from me. I was genuinely wondering if he would live for several more decades. They act like he's invincible.

And the fact hes not had his spinraza he will deteriorate at a fast rate hannah needs to be realistic she could marry him and be a widow within a few years that's the reality it's horrible her mum and das need to sit her down and show her it's not all love and rainbows this marriage could break her when she becomes a widow by the time she is 30 and I feel sad for her

That was the first thing I thought of when he proposed to her that she was gonna be a young widow. They really don’t have much in common and I think he just wants a hot babe next to him.

Perhaps Hannah has not evolved sexually before she met Shane. With Shane, she would have complete control and develop at her pace. Macho jocks may be too domineering for her in bed.

Poggypig, I have difficulty comprehending what you wrote above. In one part, you write Hannah loves Shane and is obsessed with him. Then you write about them having zero chemistry, everything is staged, and they try hard to prove they are 'real' couple.
The next to last paragraph is hard to read and I want to understand your thoughts but its frustraiting.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.