Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like another sick Patreon request photo. I still remember the day I learned that cradling shots got peoples engines revved up. Now it’s a dog in her crotch. WTF.
I was thinking that too. Either it’s a request or she’s so starved for attention that home that she gets off on any attention she can get :( she’s very immature seeming - I hope she doesn’t have kids before she sorts herself out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was thinking that too. Either it’s a request or she’s so starved for attention that home that she gets off on any attention she can get :( she’s very immature seeming - I hope she doesn’t have kids before she sorts herself out!!
off topic: are you indeed a vegan archist? if yes that's pretty cool. interesting name ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
off topic: are you indeed a vegan archist? if yes that's pretty cool. interesting name ;)
Yes! Thank you so much! I’ve been vegan for 4 years and I’m an activist. I’ve been arrested once haha, and also volunteer at sanctuaries, and protest against oppression in general. Im also home educating my kids and working on cutting down on general consumerism (though that can be hard!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He does have a type, or rather the brand does, had to find one that worked. I can't stand the faces, it really drives me nuts

• Heart
He does have a type, or rather the brand does, had to find one that worked. I can't stand the faces, it really drives me nuts
The faces that he makes are very pervy and he is given a pass as it being cute because of his condition. It reminds me of an old creepy uncle with wet lips trying to kiss you:sick:😱😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Was digging around online and came across this. He looks so much younger and healthier! I think this is Shannon, his ex.
Literally depressing his deterioration right! Also she looks terrible as a disability activist on his handle bars like that as though she’s pushing him like a baby so ableist lol. She should be at his level
He has a brand 100 percent. All American girl and he is all American boy but u know the perfectly severely disabled male .. I don’t think this brand is going to age well

• Heart
Yes! Thank you so much! I’ve been vegan for 4 years and I’m an activist. I’ve been arrested once haha, and also volunteer at sanctuaries, and protest against oppression in general. Im also home educating my kids and working on cutting down on general consumerism (though that can be hard!)
nice. I try to live as minimalistic as possible. just more efficient and easier to keep organized too. I am not vegan. however lately I realized I use a lot of harsh chemicals to clean the house, maybe I should look into some eco-friendlier cleaning agents. all that stuff makes its way in the groundwater again (or any other water source).
my bad for the off topic post, this was the last one.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed Shane has ditched the ankle-foot orthosis he used to wear on each lower leg/ankle/foot the past few months. Hannah was packing (or unpacking) in the McMansion in a fairly recent video, and she pulled Shane's AFOs out of the suitcase as if to say, "So THAT'S where I left them," giving the impression they were left in there after a previous trip. I seem to recall her saying something to Shane, the gist of which was, "You don't like to wear these anyway." That might explain why his feet seem to be becoming more deformed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So any device (the orthotics, the Jaco arm, the new wheelchair) can be discarded by them, but they are somehow advocating? Use your tools man! You are not a normal guy who can just get up and walk around, just like the neck brace, god forbid he wears it on camera to show responsibility for his disability!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
nice. I try to live as minimalistic as possible. just more efficient and easier to keep organized too. I am not vegan. however lately I realized I use a lot of harsh chemicals to clean the house, maybe I should look into some eco-friendlier cleaning agents. all that stuff makes its way in the groundwater again (or any other water source).
my bad for the off topic post, this was the last one.
Aw no worries, it’s nice to get to know people! That sounds like a sensible plan :) you’ll have to tell me about your MSc sometime but don’t want to go too off topic haha. I love studying!

So any device (the orthotics, the Jaco arm, the new wheelchair) can be discarded by them, but they are somehow advocating? Use your tools man! You are not a normal guy who can just get up and walk around, just like the neck brace, god forbid he wears it on camera to show responsibility for his disability!!!
Yes! It’s such a waste and such a bad message. Also it really bothers me that he’s always sloping to the side..that can’t be helping him, surely they can pad his neck or brace him so he’s upright and the weight of his head is not dragging him sideways 🥴

The faces that he makes are very pervy and he is given a pass as it being cute because of his condition. It reminds me of an old creepy uncle with wet lips trying to kiss you:sick:😱😂
Yes they are pervy! Look at this one..shudder..sleazy expression!😵💫🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It always amazes me that just a few years ago he looked like a baby and now he looks weathered and the only difference is Hannah taking care of him, supposedly. They aren't doing videos, I wonder why

• Heart
It always amazes me that just a few years ago he looked like a baby and now he looks weathered and the only difference is Hannah taking care of him, supposedly. They aren't doing videos, I wonder why
The difference that a few years has made is so significant. I admit that I do not know enough about his specific condition to know whether this is due to a natural progression or indeed neglect. I'm inclined to go for the latter but I don't mind being corrected.

• Heart
The difference that a few years has made is so significant. I admit that I do not know enough about his specific condition to know whether this is due to a natural progression or indeed neglect. I'm inclined to go for the latter but I don't mind being corrected.
Well dirty harness, bedsores, drastic weight loss, the disgusting yellow towel and now yellow teeth to match. A lot can happen in 3 years it seems, can we even imagine what state he will be in another 3 years, if he is still still around that is.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah she’s too busy taking selfies of her arse to help her business partner, ahem, husband, clean his teeth, wash, eat, exercise, use his equipment, etc!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also interesting to see that he definitely has a certain type - athletic blondes; and the silly faces aren’t new either 😵💫🥴🤢
I explained the succession of "certain type" prototypes here:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow, that is so awful, not funny and pathetic. He thinks he's so witty and profound, but it's just sad.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.