Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re in LA to either shop for a house, audition / attempt to sell their story, or undergo sperm-donor IVF from a highly rated facility. 😂
OMG - I can't even laugh at the IVF part because I think they'd honestly do it. No, I do. That way Hannah and Liz could forever ride the disability advocacy gravy train after Shane passes. And then Meredith could move into the mansion as Hannah's partner to "help raise the child." In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Liz offered to be the gestational carrier. Nothing would surprise me with any of them. Nothing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I never bother to read the virtue signaling accessability message because it is ridiculous, but I did today. Check out Hannah complimenting herself. Narcissistic twit.
Lol she did it herself…. Um yeah I can tell….

and why would Shane need to say they sleep naked together. If you are truly married and sexually active than duh, that’s kinda a given and shouldn’t t have to announced.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It doesn't look professionally curled - it looks lifeless and unremarkable as usual. How embarrassing for her to be blowing smoke up her own ass over such dismal results. At best, it looks like a kink from wearing a low ponytail with wet hair overnight. Totally clueless about fashion, makeup, and hair.
Yeah I literally don’t understand what she’s talking about. It’s not hair that needs mentioning. It’s..okay, nice / plain. I don’t see much curl.

Yes! Yes! Yes 🤣!!! You tell em' Cattycat79! You summed it up perfectly in referring to her hair as dented from a ponytail. She needs texturizing hairspray, volumizing mousse or a sea salt spray with a smoothing serum at the ends and a round brush blowout followed by a mix of 3/4" and 1.5" curing iron barrels curling in opposite and diagonal directions to add volume and movement. In terms of makeup, she could benefit from a darker foundation shade, coral blush, rose petal pink lips demi matte, bronzer, highlighter and a smokey brown eyeshadow with dark brown eyeliner and dark brown mascara. Fashion: she needs fitted PANTS or JEANS to start with and a stylist to find her more grown-up clothing with personality and proper color theory color palette fabric swatch matches to use as a guide when shopping for clothing that suits her hair/skin tone. I will admit that I rock an intentionally dated full on beauty pageant makeup look every day, so my advice to Hannah is admittedly over the top and a matter of personal taste 😅.
Haha you go for it! Whatever rocks your boat as they say :) I have waist long dreads and love bright colours etc, so to me she always looks quite plain and drab.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It doesn't look professionally curled - it looks lifeless and unremarkable as usual. How embarrassing for her to be blowing smoke up her own ass over such dismal results. At best, it looks like a kink from wearing a low ponytail with wet hair overnight. Totally clueless about fashion, makeup, and hair.
she looks like a horse here. maybe it is the angle.
bit of a rude comment, but can't unsee the horseface in the picture :((

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha you go for it! Whatever rocks your boat as they say :) I have waist long dreads and love bright colours etc, so to me she always looks quite plain and drab.
[/QUOTE]
That's awesome! We both have very specific hair looks that we're committed to, and each style requires a lot of attention care into how its growing- you have fantastic waist length dreads and I have my hairstylist always replicate Farrah Fawcett's 70's Charlie's Angels haircut by cutting tons and tons of long and short wavy, feathered layers 😄! Hair is such a great way for people to express their identity ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! Yes! Yes 🤣!!! You tell em' Cattycat79! You summed it up perfectly in referring to her hair as dented from a ponytail. She needs texturizing hairspray, volumizing mousse or a sea salt spray with a smoothing serum at the ends and a round brush blowout followed by a mix of 3/4" and 1.5" curing iron barrels curling in opposite and diagonal directions to add volume and movement. In terms of makeup, she could benefit from a darker foundation shade, coral blush, rose petal pink lips demi matte, bronzer, highlighter and a smokey brown eyeshadow with dark brown eyeliner and dark brown mascara. Fashion: she needs fitted PANTS or JEANS to start with and a stylist to find her more grown-up clothing with personality and proper color theory color palette fabric swatch matches to use as a guide when shopping for clothing that suits her hair/skin tone. I will admit that I rock an intentionally dated full on beauty pageant makeup look every day, so my advice to Hannah is admittedly over the top and a matter of personal taste 😅.
Omg Small Wonder! I totally adore you!!! Haha! Your beauty advice was awesome! I wish I could have said that myself! Hahaha!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg Small Wonder! I totally adore you!!! Haha! Your beauty advice was awesome! I wish I could have said that myself! Hahaha!
Thank you so much, That1lady for such kind words 🤗! I dreamt of being a cosmetologist when I was little, so I studied a ton of beauty books and watched a lot of videos about makeup, fashion and color theory- I love everything that is beauty, fashion and hair. I ultimately decided to go to art school years ago to study fine art/design instead and my art goal this year is to publish my graphic novel and hopefully have a gallery showing of my paintings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much, That1lady for such kind words 🤗! I dreamt of being a cosmetologist when I was little, so I studied a ton of beauty books and watched a lot of videos about makeup, fashion and color theory- I love everything that is beauty, fashion and hair. I ultimately decided to go to art school years ago to study fine art/design instead and my art goal this year is to publish my graphic novel and hopefully have a gallery showing of my paintings.
Hope you can do this! If if if if only Hannah would follow some of the advice you have curated for her over these threads. I couldn’t agree more she dresses like a tween. This doesn’t work for older women, the effortless look only looks good on little girls. While she does have big eyes and a youthful face we know she is heading towards thirty and she just doesn’t look like the look she is going for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We're rooting for you @Small Wonder! And I will totally buy your graphic novel when it's published.

• Heart
Hope you can do this! If if if if only Hannah would follow some of the advice you have curated for her over these threads. I couldn’t agree more she dresses like a tween. This doesn’t work for older women, the effortless look only looks good on little girls. While she does have big eyes and a youthful face we know she is heading towards thirty and she just doesn’t look like the look she is going for.
Thank you, Jolleee! I have some big goals for myself this year! I really hope that Hannah can follow everyone's fashion/beauty advice on these threads. I was a little reluctant in my early twenties to "grow up" in terms of my color palette and clothing choices, but I've found that it's fun to get older and really embrace new materials and fashion choices that would've otherwise looked strange against my younger face. Hannah has so much wealth and potential access to brilliant stylists at Saks or Neiman Marcus- she could truly get incredible high-end pieces as staples (a Valentino leather moto jacket, 7 for Mankind jeans, Equipment brand silk blouses etc) to mix with her fast fashion pieces and create a great look, but her current fashion fate is in a drab world of fast fashion taupe and white tops with black leggings.

We're rooting for you @Small Wonder! And I will totally buy your graphic novel when it's published.
Thank you, Double Old! I'm hoping my graphic novel will be a coffee table book hit 😚! This forum is truly the best-we all bond over our annoyance with S and G and support each other too! Also, PSA to everyone- Valentine's Day is coming up, I hope that you have a great time with your partners and if you're single like me- take yourself out for a great time! I've preordered a heart shaped box of chocolates and I'm going to get a philly cheesesteak the size of my femur for the big day! :LOL: I wonder if S and G are going to come out with a sappy Valentine's Day video sponsored by Hello Fresh, sperm shooters and Raycon Earbuds!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
That's awesome! We both have very specific hair looks that we're committed to, and each style requires a lot of attention care into how its growing- you have fantastic waist length dreads and I have my hairstylist always replicate Farrah Fawcett's 70's Charlie's Angels haircut by cutting tons and tons of long and short wavy, feathered layers 😄! Hair is such a great way for people to express their identity ❤.
[/QUOTE]
Sounds fabulous 😊💕✨!!!

What do you paint? That sounds amazing! Acrylics?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sounds fabulous 😊💕✨!!!

What do you paint? That sounds amazing! Acrylics?
[/QUOTE]
Thank you and I'm sure your dreads are fabulous too :)! I paint in oil, acrylics and watercolor. Watercolor is my favorite medium because it pisses me off and excites me- moving water and pigment along a page to create a beautiful image can be so frustrating and rewarding. I love the challenge of it all.

• Heart
They posted another YouTube short. Hannah is her condescending, holier than thou self. It looks like the weight she shed for the “wedding “ is finding its way back to her ass. Too much takeout.
I think they know their videos are too long and boring now and they need this quick feed fillers to gain attention back. Til their big break arrives and someone casts them in a tv show. One day they will have to let go of this idea

• Heart
It's interesting how in their latest clip when Hannah's questioned about her attraction to Shane she says, "He's funny, kind, hardworking, thoughtful and successful"- but she doesn't list any physical features that she finds attractive. Also, I'm not a fan of Hannah's mismatching bikini.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good point! She could have tossed him a bone and complimented his eyes or smile or something but it’s so far from reality that she doesn’t even go there, yet we are to believe that she went nuts for him after watching his documentary. Right.

• Heart
Good point! She could have tossed him a bone and complimented his eyes or smile or something but it’s so far from reality that she doesn’t even go there, yet we are to believe that she went nuts for him after watching his documentary. Right.
Or his eyebrows. NOT!

They posted another YouTube short. Hannah is her condescending, holier than thou self. It looks like the weight she shed for the “wedding “ is finding its way back to her ass. Too much takeout.
Does anyone else find it odd they're apparently sitting by the pool in L.A. or wherever they're staying in CA, and Hannah's wearing her ubiquitous too-small bikini, and Shane, who in a rare shot isn't wearing his stained harness, is shirtless, wearing shorts, and those black clodhoppers (that also, in a rarely seen shot, actually have shoelaces AND are tied)? I mean... whut? Apparently they've ditched his AFOs for good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Or his eyebrows. NOT!

Does anyone else find it odd they're apparently sitting by the pool in L.A. or wherever they're staying in CA, and Hannah's wearing her ubiquitous too-small bikini, and Shane, who in a rare shot isn't wearing his stained harness, is shirtless, wearing shorts, and those black clodhoppers (that also, in a rarely seen shot, actually have shoelaces AND are tied)? I mean... whut? Apparently they've ditched his AFOs for good.
Clodhoppers 🤣!! So great!! Shane's definitely mixing it up by donning his new Build-a-Bear clubfoot shoes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Or his eyebrows. NOT!

They shouldn’t ditch his AFOs they’re good for flattening his feet he should have them right up to his knees to maintain flexible though I guess they locked up years ago… her too small bikini too small brami is such a ridiculous 14 year old style to wear ill fitting support for the chest area it screams immaturity

• Heart
very disturbing to see someone in a condition like that without clothes.
they really love pushing graphic images in your face and are forcing acceptance in a gore way in my opinion.
through tattle I see they are doing shorts now, bunch of clout chasing swindlers.
all their fans should be deeply ashamed of themselves. we all know s&g know no shame.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.