Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannon could have a different name if she’ was an actress playing his girlfriend maybe she goes by a different name and that’s why we can’t find anything about her wouldn’t surprise me one bit
A-ha! You're right! That makes sense. Good for her for completely distancing herself from Shane's clown world.

this manboy made me cringe to the shadow realm when he did that weird eyebrow thing to indicate that they have sex.
getting a handjob by Liz with tweezers doesn't count.
Yes, this, and his gross kissy faces, too. Hannah didn't seem to want to be on the planet anymore when he puckered up, or when he claimed they sleep naked together. This, we know, is a lie because at the very least he needs overnight diapers and a cpap machine. Hannah is smug because she's raking in the $$$ and sleeps in her own bedroom without having to really lay a finger on his baby carrot. I agree that Liz may perform business-only handies with the detachment and barriers (gloves, etc) of a medical professional doing a physical exam.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A-ha! You're right! That makes sense. Good for her for completely distancing herself from Shane's clown world.

Yes, this, and his gross kissy faces, too. Hannah didn't seem to want to be on the planet anymore when he puckered up, or when he claimed they sleep naked together. This, we know, is a lie because at the very least he needs overnight diapers and a cpap machine. Hannah is smug because she's raking in the $$$ and sleeps in her own bedroom without having to really lay a finger on his baby carrot. I agree that Liz may perform business-only handies with the detachment and barriers (gloves, etc) of a medical professional doing a physical exam.
Not going to lie they can be creative with bullshitting. maybe by bullshitting a lot you become a professional bullshitter? because how does this dude sleep naked with Hannah? indeed if he had a runny situation they can throw away the whole bed. furthermore, neither of them are fans of taking a shower - this leads to a sweaty and sticky (even poopy) sleeping environment.
hannah sleeps in her own bed 100%.

Reactions: 9
Latest video is super short but about kids and Shane's private parts working just fine and normal. Weird to bring that all up again
Tbf the penis is vascular not muscular so is fully functional in men with lots of muscle skeletal disability’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf the penis is vascular not muscular so is fully functional in men with lots of muscle skeletal disability’s
Totally get that. I think the video is in reaction to some of their followers not believing it so he's double downing that he's capable.

Reactions: 8

The cringe is real on this 42 second video! They talk about how they express intimacy and affection, and Hannah says that they cuddle in the morning when they wake up and that "Shane gives the best arm tickles"- who needs romance novels? These two are the definition of erotic passion 🔥🤣
Honestly tho… HOW does he give “arm tickles”? 🤔

• Haha
Honestly tho… HOW does he give “arm tickles”? 🤔
That's what I don't understand- the act of tickling someone requires so many rapid, yet light touches and movements of the hands with a lot dexterity. I could see Shane lightly dragging his thumb and clasped fingers along Hannah's arm, but that wouldn't be tickling. The world will never know.

• Haha
Who knows. Plus, I wonder if his hands smell, cause they are already always curled up and she doesn't wash him...so gross.

• Sick
  • Sad
"Arm tickles" sounds like something not even a 5 year old would enjoy or have fun with. Saying that had to be shanes idea.

• Haha
"you want some arm tickles"? Weird. They are really trying to push the idea that they are intimate, the more they push, the more I don't believe it.

Reactions: 11
Another dumb lie; he cannot even tickle her the way she demonstrated with all her fingers. How would swiping his grimey thumb on one part of her arm be the best anything? That would give me the heebie jeebies. She doesn't even know what real couples do - just making up lame tit as she goes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It was obvious to me they werent doing the funky dunky before I was even aware that its literally impossible due to shanes legs being stuck hugging his ribs, and covering his crotch. The "cuddling" video says it all. No one who is getting laid is going to make such a stupid video about CUDDLING.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who knows. Plus, I wonder if his hands smell, cause they are already always curled up and she doesn't wash him...so gross.
That's why Hannah nicknamed him "Grubs." Because his hands sweat and get "grubby" due to their permanently curled up position. I always thought that that was a mean nickname; never got the humor of it. Plus, his hands being in that position create a breeding ground for infection and skin breakdown. The level of neglect of his most basic hygiene needs is criminal.

• Sick
  • Heart
That's why Hannah nicknamed him "Grubs." Because his hands sweat and get "grubby" due to their permanently curled up position. I always thought that that was a mean nickname; never got the humor of it. Plus, his hands being in that position create a breeding ground for infection and skin breakdown. The level of neglect of his most basic hygiene needs is criminal.
Wonderfully put, Double Old! I also never liked Shane's nickname- its demeaning and if she truly loved him, she'd give him an uplifting and kind nickname. They both seem to "neg" each other with putdowns masquerading as jokes- definitely a lot of mutual contempt behind closed doors with S and G. Shane's worsening health and signs of neglect are definitely unnerving to witness as a viewer. It's one thing for Hannah to not commit to her own self-care, but for her to sign on as a caretaker for Shane who needs around the clock care and intentionally skip days of bathing him and advise him to forgo his feeding tube at night is truly unconscionable and misguided. It's tough, because as long as Shane consents to being cared for by Hannah and her family, there isn't a lot that anyone can do to help him.

• Sad
So do you think the new push for video shorts on YouTube is why they haven't posted? I don't think they have any content besides, yes we have sex, all the time, sex, sex, sex. They still haven't mentioned why they went to LA, besides to spend money I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never bother to read the virtue signaling accessability message because it is ridiculous, but I did today. Check out Hannah complimenting herself. Narcissistic twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
I never bother to read the virtue signaling accessability message because it is ridiculous, but I did today. Check out Hannah complimenting herself. Narcissistic twit.
She’s so pathetic. Who has time to post this drivel. Ffs.

I wouldn’t even have glanced twice at her hair. It’s very plain looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It doesn't look professionally curled - it looks lifeless and unremarkable as usual. How embarrassing for her to be blowing smoke up her own ass over such dismal results. At best, it looks like a kink from wearing a low ponytail with wet hair overnight. Totally clueless about fashion, makeup, and hair.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they’re in LA to either shop for a house, audition / attempt to sell their story, or undergo sperm-donor IVF from a highly rated facility. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It doesn't look professionally curled - it looks lifeless and unremarkable as usual. How embarrassing for her to be blowing smoke up her own ass over such dismal results. At best, it looks like a kink from wearing a low ponytail with wet hair overnight. Totally clueless about fashion, makeup, and hair.
Yes! Yes! Yes 🤣!!! You tell em' Cattycat79! You summed it up perfectly in referring to her hair as dented from a ponytail. She needs texturizing hairspray, volumizing mousse or a sea salt spray with a smoothing serum at the ends and a round brush blowout followed by a mix of 3/4" and 1.5" curing iron barrels curling in opposite and diagonal directions to add volume and movement. In terms of makeup, she could benefit from a darker foundation shade, coral blush, rose petal pink lips demi matte, bronzer, highlighter and a smokey brown eyeshadow with dark brown eyeliner and dark brown mascara. Fashion: she needs fitted PANTS or JEANS to start with and a stylist to find her more grown-up clothing with personality and proper color theory color palette fabric swatch matches to use as a guide when shopping for clothing that suits her hair/skin tone. I will admit that I rock an intentionally dated full on beauty pageant makeup look every day, so my advice to Hannah is admittedly over the top and a matter of personal taste 😅.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.