Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Public shaming on YouTube of the barista who got her frappe wrong and they were obviously prejudiced against disability for mucking up the order
Hahaha so true šŸ¤£! "That ableist barista forgot Shane's 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha so true šŸ¤£! "That ableist barista forgot Shane's 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup!"
Or left the coffee out and gave him a toddler beverage because she thought he was in a pushchair and too young or too disabled to drink caffeinated beverages lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In a new reel, Hannah says sheā€™s not Shaneā€™s nurse/teacher/sister/mom/babysitter/caseworker or grandma. Sheā€™s his WIFE. Um, no one has ever thought you were his grandmother, and I guess thatā€™s an admission she doesnā€™t do most of his care? (Or any of it?) Bc sheā€™s his wiiiife (ma wiiife).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, she's definitely NOT his personal stylist or dental hygienist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I found a guy on TikTok that I think you guys will appreciate. A man with SMA, who is genuinely hilarious, actually intelligent and doesn't pretend to be able to do more than he can. He's actually secure in his masculinity! Shane needs to take some notes...

I would've embedded the video, but tattle doesn't seem to like me right now!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found a guy on TikTok that I think you guys will appreciate. A man with SMA, who is genuinely hilarious, actually intelligent and doesn't pretend to be able to do more than he can. He's actually secure in his masculinity! Shane needs to take some notes...

This guy is great! I gave his videos a look just now and he's darkly funny, self-deprecating, and articulate. He also is pretty down to earth and even did a video thanking his hired caretakers for helping him with day-to-day tasks/self-care in college. Shane definitely doesn't hold a candle to this guy! Thank you for introducing this guy's Tik Tok to us :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He looks to be better taken care of too, which means he's has had ACTUAL care and not the dust baths that Hannah and Liz give. If Shane was more realistic and took care of himself, he would be so much better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He looks to be better taken care of too, which means he's has had ACTUAL care and not the dust baths that Hannah and Liz give. If Shane was more realistic and took care of himself, he would be so much better off.
Hes a lot younger than Shane. Probably a decade younger. Shane looked better back then too.
He is funnier though for sure, but he is younger and TikTok is a much fresher platform than an old blog which was popular social media in Shaneā€™s day just goes to reinforce one of the true issues with Shane and Hannahā€™s channel- outdated and old. No one really wants to know about people heading thru their 30s in a youth centric world

A recent article about that guy (Tyler Roope) says he's 24, and one was written about him in 2000, saying he's 4 years old at the time. Not sure which one is more accurate, but either way, 24-26 is not far off from Shane's age of 29 (who can pass for a haggard 45 years old most days but has the voice of an annoying, nasally, pubescent termite).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone I'm actually new to this section of the title life with Shane and Hannah I have watched some for a few months now. Anyone felt like Hannah might be gay/lesbian? I don't know why I get those vibes from her but I do. Everyone was posted here has given me a totally different perspective on them. And frankly the more I watch them the more I think it's kind of odd but they're together hurry up

Reactions: 8
And if he wasnā€™t a arrogant little goblin whoā€™s a bit of a gob shite then yeah oh and one who doesnā€™t scam off people

And if he wasnā€™t a arrogant little goblin whoā€™s a bit of a gob shite then yeah oh and one who doesnā€™t scam
Hi everyone I'm actually new to this section of the title life with Shane and Hannah I have watched some for a few months now. Anyone felt like Hannah might be gay/lesbian? I don't know why I get those vibes from her but I do. Everyone was posted here has given me a totally different perspective on them. And frankly the more I watch them the more I think it's kind of odd but they're together hurry up
[/hannahs at w gig tonight someone called Chelsea cuts Iā€™ve never heard of her personally but the singer seems gay ā€¦. Hannah is definitely into women my gay dar goes off so does my partners
hannahs at w gig tonight someone called Chelsea cuts Iā€™ve never heard of her personally but the singer seems gay ā€¦. Hannah is definitely into women my gay dar goes off so does my partners

Sorry the singer is called Chelsea cutler she isnā€™t well known here in the uk

Oh the singer is gay too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Shane thought she was gay when they first met online - she had been out in the woods all day with Meredith her bff and they had taken weird pictures of each other. She also has a poor history of sexual harassment from a young age for precocious puberty

• Wow
Shane thought she was gay when they first met online - she had been out in the woods all day with Meredith her bff and they had taken weird pictures of each other. She also has a poor history of sexual harassment from a young age for precocious puberty
And Shaneā€™s the only relationship sheā€™s had heā€™s a safe bet to hide her sexuality

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh, @lokencrepis, thank you SO much for introducing us to Tyler. He is LOL funny and obviously very intelligent. (And he doesn't need a female shoving her T&A in the camera to gain viewers or shots of him naked to encourage the fetish crowd.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The girl hannah went to the concert with gives me gay vibes I donā€™t know am I reading too far into it ā€¦

The girl hannah went to the concert with gives me gay vibes I donā€™t know am I reading too far into it ā€¦
I don't think you're reading into it too much! The singer Cheslea Cuts is gay, and Hannah has said in a Youtube video that her celebrity crushes are Miley Cyrus and Angelina Jolie who both are not surprisingly into women themselves- and someone on here said that Hannah follows transgender Female to Male influencers. I mean, does Richard Simmons bedazzle his dolphin shorts šŸ˜…?! The girl is most definitely gay. Life is too short to stay in the closet, she should just come out! I'm a straight lady but I have great gaydar and it's going off like a Cheesecake Factory buzzer whenever I see Hannah and her interactions with Shane and Meredith.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannah and meredith having a youtube channel named "hannahmeredith" shows how close they are/were. Also, I think shane saying that he thought hannah was gay is his way of passively telling the truth, which he has a habit of doing like a little kid. There is no denying the clear lack of chemistry between hannah and shane nor the complete opposite between hannah and meredith...add in all the little hints, and yeah, it seems far more likely than not that hannah likes girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hannah and meredith having a youtube channel named "hannahmeredith" shows how close they are/were. Also, I think shane saying that he thought hannah was gay is his way of passively telling the truth, which he has a habit of doing like a little kid. There is no denying the clear lack of chemistry between hannah and shane nor the complete opposite between hannah and meredith...add in all the little hints, and yeah, it seems far more likely than not that hannah likes girls.
Yes I'm sure of that now too!! That girl she took a selfie with in the mirror gave me total "lesbian vibes" I cannot believe it took me this long to realize it.

Yes I'm sure of that now too!! That girl she took a selfie with in the mirror gave me total "lesbian vibes" I cannot believe it took me this long to realize it.
Maybe that girls Hannaha bit on the side Hannah is at least bisexual but Iā€™d say she leans more towards girls she doesnā€™t want to be dominated by a man so Shaneā€™s harmless I feel sad for her that sheā€™s chose this life over coming out why not just come out and live youā€™re true life hannah people would respect you more rather than living a lie havinf to wipe a entitled goblins ass for the rest of youā€™re life over being happy and in a actual loving relationship with a woman cause Hannahā€™s ā€œmarriageā€ with Shane is litrallt like mum and son no chemistry no real love no lovey do ey eyes itā€™s all out on itā€™s an act when you have a real crush on someone you can see that straight away

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.