Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just seen a video on Facebook where it’s discussing that hannah was scared shane wouldn’t find her attractive when they first met are you delusional hannah you were scared goblin boy who looks like a ventriloquist dummy wouldn’t fancy you! She’s either very damaged or completely delusional she also said in the video how hot shane is pass me the sick bucket please … either it’s true she was scared or Shane’s done this to boost his very fragile ego as you know he thinks he’s Brad Pitt or something
Hannah's saying she was worried that Shane wouldn't find her attractive is utter BS. They know what they're doing with their lying and gaslighting. In one of the earlier videos when the question was could they have children, Hannah answers the question with: "Well, I don't know if I have infertility issues or not. I assume I don't have any but we'll have to see." Oh, STFU, Hannah. Both you and Shane knew what the question was really about. And there she and Shane sat, smugly looking at the camera, thinking "See? We showed THEM how ableist they are by assuming the problem would be with Shane." They're very crafty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it public? Link, please!
Here it is

In that video I’ve posted you have hannah crying about how it’s hard being so attractive yeah you have a body like baby watch and face like crime watch love 😂and there’s stud muffin shane looking like mr potato head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well todays video was an unexpected treat. I don’t know what I find more amusing, them thinking that creating an LLC would protect their privacy or the fact that they’re so bleeping stupid that it didn’t occur to them that a big gigantic house with an extravagant drone tour wouldn’t be easy to find. I love that this got under their skin. I wish they would have gone away, but there was no way that was ever on the table. They did more sponsorship ads immediately following the home purchase than they have in the last year. They are such liars.

Oh yeah, and Shane, people aren’t mad that you’re disabled and Hannah isn’t. Nice try, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here it is

In that video I’ve posted you have hannah crying about how it’s hard being so attractive yeah you have a body like baby watch and face like crime watch love 😂and there’s stud muffin shane looking like mr potato head
Wow, that was certainly anticlimactic. I can't believe I just wasted 3 1/2 minutes of my life watching that. Thanks for posting the link though!

P.S. I still think Shane looks like exactly like your profile pic, Jose Jalapeño... on a steek!

• Haha
Wow, that was certainly anticlimactic. I can't believe I just wasted 3 1/2 minutes of my life watching that. Thanks for posting the link though!

P.S. I still think Shane looks like exactly like your profile pic, Jose Jalapeño... on a steek!
Hannah just comes across woe is me moaning about people thinking how attractive is yeah her body’s nice but it isn’t the best body I’ve seen am I the only one who thinks she’s average looking? I still think she’s gay and has a lot of fear regarding abled men that’s why she’s with Shane like who in their right mind would be worried if mr potato head would be attracted to them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hannah just comes across woe is me moaning about people thinking how attractive is yeah her body’s nice but it isn’t the best body I’ve seen am I the only one who thinks she’s average looking? I still think she’s gay and has a lot of fear regarding abled men that’s why she’s with Shane like who in their right mind would be worried if mr potato head would be attracted to them
I definitely think that she's average looking, I've felt that way from the very beginning! I wonder if she'll ever come out- she's certainly not fooling all of us. I still don't understand why she traveled thousands of miles to see him early on- I throw in the towel if I have to transfer more than two buses to see a guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks infinitely more attractive than she otherwise would, in comparison to Shane. That’s not an insult to his looks as that’s largely beyond his control, it’s just a fact and like 99% of their appeal. But I guess I just don’t see what his fans see when they say he looks like Tom Brady or Ben Affleck or whatever totally crazy and untrue comparison they make.

• Heart
  • Haha
She's probably pretty for Minnesota; too homely for California, though. I wonder if people who completely fawn over her looks (including Black Bigelow) have only been surrounded by unremarkable, sub-par looking humans all their lives, like being sheltered from actual attractive people. Or, they are comparing her to Shane, which would make anyone look like a supermodel.

She had nothing else going on in her life when she supposedly started pursuing that insufferable gnome, and I'm sure Mama/Boss Lady Liz coached her to keep her eye on the prize.

I was about to screenshot that eyeroll she did, too! She was pissed off that their dense, but well meaning, fans tell them to just ignore the trolls. Is that really something to get defensive and hostile about? They hate their followers 😂

I can't stand her new "editing" trick...has anyone else noticed it in the last few videos? When she wants to emphasize something one of them has said, she zooms in and out in a choppy, jarring way. Very annoying and amateurish.

Ending this with a screenshot of another hideous article of clothing she is wearing...are those arm warmers or something? They don't look like they naturally belong with that top. She's not right in her head in so many ways, lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know when people constantly post how happy and what they love all the time about how amaizng their life is usually are the most unhappiest people same as when you constantly have to say how real you’re relationship is it’s usually the opposite

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks infinitely more attractive than she otherwise would, in comparison to Shane. That’s not an insult to his looks as that’s largely beyond his control, it’s just a fact and like 99% of their appeal. But I guess I just don’t see what his fans see when they say he looks like Tom Brady or Ben Affleck or whatever totally crazy and untrue comparison they make.
people seriously compare him to TOM BRADY???????????? The ultimate hunk known for his athleticism hahahahaahhaahahah. How ironic. Completely delusional.
They say the reason people don’t like this is just that he is disabled and she isn’t. But they just admitted they read here so you KNOW they know that isn’t the case. What a bunch of liars. The house was further proof what grifters they are that’s all. But yes shane Hollywood can’t wait to hire someone on set who can even go to the bathroom alone. Not to mention all the tripping hazards and none of it is wheelchair friendly AT ALL. He is just as delusional as his fans calling him Tom Brady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, the handsome Tom Brady is 6 feet 4 inches of American Grade A Beefcake! He probably takes shits bigger than Shane! Their fans are absolutely delusional to make that comparison. And I'm just going to say it- if a YouTube interabled couple has a pronounced handicap that they exploit but clutch their pearls about having their sex lives questioned, then they're absolute shameless teases. These couples could actually educate people about how interabled couples adapt with toys or modify positioning, but instead they use clickbait racy titles with ZERO new information.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, the handsome Tom Brady is 6 feet 4 inches of American Grade A Beefcake! He probably takes shits bigger than Shane! Their fans are absolutely delusional to make that comparison. And I'm just going to say it- if a YouTube interabled couple has a pronounced handicap that they exploit but clutch their pearls about having their sex lives questioned, then they're absolute shameless teases. These couples could actually educate people about how interabled couples adapt with toys or modify positioning, but instead they use clickbait racy titles with ZERO new information.
Because they aren’t having sex hahah

• Heart
She's probably pretty for Minnesota; too homely for California, though. I wonder if people who completely fawn over her looks (including Black Bigelow) have only been surrounded by unremarkable, sub-par looking humans all their lives, like being sheltered from actual attractive people. Or, they are comparing her to Shane, which would make anyone look like a supermodel.

She had nothing else going on in her life when she supposedly started pursuing that insufferable gnome, and I'm sure Mama/Boss Lady Liz coached her to keep her eye on the prize.

I was about to screenshot that eyeroll she did, too! She was pissed off that their dense, but well meaning, fans tell them to just ignore the trolls. Is that really something to get defensive and hostile about? They hate their followers 😂

I can't stand her new "editing" trick...has anyone else noticed it in the last few videos? When she wants to emphasize something one of them has said, she zooms in and out in a choppy, jarring way. Very annoying and amateurish.

Ending this with a screenshot of another hideous article of clothing she is wearing...are those arm warmers or something? They don't look like they naturally belong with that top. She's not right in her head in so many ways, lol.
I don't know exactly how I'd work it in, but "insufferable gnome" needs to be included in the next thread title!

I HAVE noticed her new editing trick, and it's stupid. At first I thought her phone (or whatever they film these things with) was being glitchy, but I think you're right... she's doing it on purpose. SMH.

I wondered about those... things... she's wearing on her forearms/hands, too. All I can think of is they're some new fad, probably something she saw in California. I swear all I can see is those stupid leg warmers all the gals were wearing with their high-cut leotards and high-top Reeboks in those cheesy aerobics videos from the '80s and '90s. Move over, Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons! There's a new gal in town! They can call it "Sweatin' to the Moldies"!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well todays video was an unexpected treat. I don’t know what I find more amusing, them thinking that creating an LLC would protect their privacy or the fact that they’re so bleeping stupid that it didn’t occur to them that a big gigantic house with an extravagant drone tour wouldn’t be easy to find. I love that this got under their skin. I wish they would have gone away, but there was no way that was ever on the table. They did more sponsorship ads immediately following the home purchase than they have in the last year. They are such liars.

Oh yeah, and Shane, people aren’t mad that you’re disabled and Hannah isn’t. Nice try, though.
Where's the drone tour? I'd be interested.

Reactions: 1
people seriously compare him to TOM BRADY???????????? The ultimate hunk known for his athleticism hahahahaahhaahahah. How ironic. Completely delusional.
They say the reason people don’t like this is just that he is disabled and she isn’t. But they just admitted they read here so you KNOW they know that isn’t the case. What a bunch of liars. The house was further proof what grifters they are that’s all. But yes shane Hollywood can’t wait to hire someone on set who can even go to the bathroom alone. Not to mention all the tripping hazards and none of it is wheelchair friendly AT ALL. He is just as delusional as his fans calling him Tom Brady
Semi-related, I found it a little poignant, a couple of videos ago, when Shane said his favourite football [soccer] player was Edison Cavani. The two of them weren't exactly separated at birth.

1648549138403.jpeg

I suppose she's IMO somewhere between attractive and very attractive - someone who'd stand out in a crowd of regular people, just nowhere near attractive enough to earn a living out of it [in the way that a model would] without a gimmick of some kind. Which is where Shane comes in. And, yes, she clearly has some serious issues when it comes to 'vanilla' intimate relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't know exactly how I'd work it in, but "insufferable gnome" needs to be included in the next thread title!

I HAVE noticed her new editing trick, and it's stupid. At first I thought her phone (or whatever they film these things with) was being glitchy, but I think you're right... she's doing it on purpose. SMH.

I wondered about those... things... she's wearing on her forearms/hands, too. All I can think of is they're some new fad, probably something she saw in California. I swear all I can see is those stupid leg warmers all the gals were wearing with their high-cut leotards and high-top Reeboks in those cheesy aerobics videos from the '80s and '90s. Move over, Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons! There's a new gal in town! They can call it "Sweatin' to the Moldies"!
Hahahah Fred Flintstone:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! "Sweatin' to the Moldies"- such a delightfully wicked burn :ROFLMAO:!! I will say that those VHS tapes are a hell of a lot more fun and challenging than any workout DVDs out today. I have an odd hobby at 33- I exercise exclusively to my huge collection of 1980's exercise VHS tapes and I do have an 80's leotard/leg warmers costume that I rock for fun sometimes during workout tapes! Does anybody remember Gilad from Bodies in Motion?! What a hunk! Hannah's strange top looks like she ripped some turtlenecks from a Fair Isle Christmas sweater and sewed them onto a slutty taupe Henley 😄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't take their wedding videos! It's just asinine to me watching them all play dress up. That insipid song she put in the IG video about "what dreams are made of" just gives it that extra Make A Wish Foundation vibe. She captioned it "the wedding song 8 year old me deserves" which I found weird. Why 8? Isn't that when she thought she was going to marry some boy she barely met? Still hung up on that? Was that her last interaction with a male she liked before this obnoxious tadpole entered her orbit? Lame. And absolutely nobody has dreamt of having Shane as a groom. I really can't make heads or tails of what goes on in this chick's messy head 😂
Obnoxious tadpole 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣

• Haha
New video up about Hannah and Shane stating that he had 50k to his name when she first met him and that she wasn't/isn't a gold digger as a result. Hannah's parents paid for 50% of the apartment rent when Hannah moved in with Shane and also paid for 50% of the airfare when Hannah traveled to see Shane. We're all haters guys 🙃🤣! Hannah roleplayed Dr. Quinn the Medicine Woman all of these years out of the kindness of her tender heart and she's not after his money like an old man on the beach with a metal detector. I'm sure she didn't see any celebrity potential for Pennsylvania's Tiny Tim Golden Boy when Rain Wilson was pimping out Shane on Youtube. Their story is faker than the cutlet inserts I use to pad my sports bras.

• Haha
This video is yet more gaslighting. They paint a picture of them receiving hundreds of nasty messages all calling her a gold digger. I’ve rarely seen these messages that they claim to receive. The ones I see are about THEIR fraud, not HER gold digging. At least not gold digging in the traditional sense. I can’t even recall reading any comments that claim Shane was rich in 2016, but that he was desperate for fame and fortune and needed the perfect (3rd) girl to plug into his script. Enter Hannah. The rest is history. We all know this. This deflection video is a joke, just like his claim that haters are so upset with them because he’s disabled and Hannah isn’t. Nope.

Her parents paying half their rent and financing their budding romance confirms what some here have long speculated about. Liz’s enthusiastic support for this twisted union is most interesting. She probably knew early on that Hannah was going to need a creative way to make it through life. No mainstreaming for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.