Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poggypig

VIP Member
He wouldn't dare complain about lack of action just to shame Hannah. That would go against his fictional narrative that they have any kind of sex life 😂 He wants everyone to believe that Hannah can't keep her hands off of him, even though the reality is that she wouldn't touch his baby carrot with a 10 foot pole. The most he gets from her is dissociated compliance with discussing their fabricated "intimacy". I have said before, if anything, Liz performs business-only handies on him with gloves (and tweezers, lol). He acts like a frustrated incel virgin, not a sexually satisfied man.
Agreed if they are too busy pushing that they aren’t having this amaizng sex yet won’t even go into any detail you know that could educate other internal Ed couples they aren’t clearly shagging at all Cuz believe me after good sex you don’t have energy hahah 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Also, if you read his book(s), when he was a kid and went to a "special" camp, he was very judgmental of his fellow campers. He seemed to think he was superior to others because he wore shoes and didn't soil himself (at least not often). This woman, who has CP, wrote a scathing review of his book. A commenter referred to him as a "supercrip," someone who has a superiority complex because he has a disability. Describes Shane perfectly!

At least that's how he comes across when he's around people who are "more disabled" than he. When he's around a fellow male wheelchair user who looks and functions like a grown man, his insecurity is on full display. For example, how he acted around Cole, of "Roll with Cole & Charisma."

There are a lot more interesting discussions through 9 threads (to date, going on 10 if someone figures out how to start a new thread!) than these, but these are just a few I've posted, some with links to previous comments, which I think give a good overview of all that's S&G.

1. 5-3-21 - Annual summary of LAMN 501(c)(3) Form 990s

2. 10-20-21 - Updated LAMN financials for 2020

3. 8-5-21 - All about the purchase of the $1.9 million USD McMansion

4. 3-3-22 - The recent LA trip and much-hyped airBnB where they stayed

Let me repeat, this is ALL public information, and S&G have chosen to broadcast their everyday life to the world, so discussing information that's PUBLIC is, IMO, fair game. However, in no way do I condone anyone, fan or foe, from going to someone's home or going up to them in public.

#SquirmyandGrubsWiki
Wonderful compilation of organized posts and points, Fred Flintstone! I'm looking forward to your 2021 LAMN financials tax analysis of S and G 😙!

SmallWonder

VIP Member
A friend of mine who is an artist purchased a lot of bots for a new art gallery Instagram as his art piece - so stupid he ended up getting my friend fired from his job over the act but yea it goes to show

This reminds me of when I was in the running to be the top nominee to win Prom Queen and the class president rigged the votes and bribed classmates to make her friend win instead. I will NEVER forgive that meddling skank :LOL:!

• Heart
  • Haha

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
Little do they know that they could make tons of cash if they dedicated a youtube channel or tiktok to Shane using it on all sorts of things. Like firing a gun, slicing watermelons with a samurai sword, crushing things, punching things with it, etc... it would be huge
Great idea! Now, if that happens we'll KNOW they read here!

• Haha

Jbogie

Chatty Member
Step aside, Chris Rock. S&H added the headline “We were attacked” on their boohoo video about their address being discovered. Unless I missed a major revelation in that video, they were NOT attacked and it’s an absolute insult to people who actually have been.

Attachments

• Sick

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Is that «really expensive»? For me a salad for 15usd is totally normal. When I eat a salat I’d like it to be clean and fresh, not full of pesticides or GMO - it has a cost… Chicken should also cost a good amount so that the chicken had a good life. A cheap chicken is a tortured chicken, basically. I don’t want to protect mr and mrs inedible, but the price of food is highly underrated.
It seems like the higher price of antibiotic free/non-GMO meat comes with the promise of better quality and people are also paying for morality and peace of mind when they buy things without antibiotics/GMO's etc. I don't purchase the pricier humanely raised chicken, beef etc, so I honor the cheap cuts or bulk packs of chicken, beef, pork etc that I purchase by making delicious meals every day and I make sure that zero goes to waste. Grocery shopping choices vary from person to person and if non-GMO and organic is your choice, then I encourage you to keep it up :)!

• Heart

jolleee

Hi everyone I'm actually new to this section of the title life with Shane and Hannah I have watched some for a few months now. Anyone felt like Hannah might be gay/lesbian? I don't know why I get those vibes from her but I do. Everyone was posted here has given me a totally different perspective on them. And frankly the more I watch them the more I think it's kind of odd but they're together hurry up
Shane thought she was gay when they first met online - she had been out in the woods all day with Meredith her bff and they had taken weird pictures of each other. She also has a poor history of sexual harassment from a young age for precocious puberty

• Wow

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I'm exercising restraint so far over those three delicious pints of ice cream- but who knows what today will bring 😄! Girl from Plainville looks so good! I remember following that case on TV. The attention to detail in wardrobe and makeup for Elle Fanning portraying Michelle Carter is phenomenal!!
Oh, just go for it, @SmallWonder, restraint isn't all that it's made up to be! 😂

• Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Latest video is super short but about kids and Shane's private parts working just fine and normal. Weird to bring that all up again
Tbf the penis is vascular not muscular so is fully functional in men with lots of muscle skeletal disability’s

• Haha

Peraweila

The Lizzie McGuire movie came out in 2003. Hannah was born in 1995 and in the United States the this is what dreams are made of song was very popular because of the movie and or Hilary Duff, well past the movie premiere. If 8 year old her in 2003 could hear the song she could play for her wedding vid, she would be thrilled beyond belief. Probably all of her female fans 24-34 could relate to a degree, maybe a little older too.
Pop culture. You got to love it. 👍

jolleee

I'm not a fan of C and C- they have incredibly annoying and goofy failed attempts at humor, zero personality, and the list goes on. My main gripe with C and C is that they lied and pretended to get legally married and in turn got tons of paid sponsorships and free vendor donors for their "wedding". C and C then put up an expensive bridal registry to collect gifts paid for by viewers and also took a ton of financial donations from viewers of their "wedding". C and C and S and G are money hungry grifters with Hollywood dreams and zero talent. Also, Charisma's slogan of "Stay Positive" is incredibly annoying and toxic- anyone with a perpetually tired face and pleading eyes frantically telling me to "Stay Positive" can shove it!
C and C are the most boring thing to ever happen to this planet let alone just YouTube 🥱

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Thank you, @Dbledutchs , @Jbogie , and @SmallWonder ! I'm humbled by your accolades. I've often been told I should be a private eye. I wish I had access to LexisNexis and some of the other paid databases. I could inflict some REAL damage with those!
You really should look into being a private investigator! I'd have you dig up dirt on my exes- you can't hide, Ryan :ROFLMAO:! You have an eye for details, and I'm always fascinated by the things you dig up about S and G through scouring the internet -especially your annual tax analysis about S and G and their bogus charity 😄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Here's what I wrote many threads ago about C and C, sorry for my repost, but here goes!

WAGS of SCI: The Podcast - Ep. 30 - Charisma Jamison on Loving Cole, Equality, Self Care + Living Life On Your Own Terms - WAGS of SCI
Here's the research about C and C's fake wedding- you can go to the 32 minute mark on this podcast that was recorded about a week before C and C's "wedding" to listen to this segment. Charisma states that "We have chosen not to get legally married because of you know the situation um" The podcaster interjects in shock and says, "Hold on, you guys aren't getting legally married?!" And Charisma says "No, we are not." The podcaster says that that is huge because so many people in interabled couples don't get married because they would lose their MEDICAID benefits and Charisma says, "I know, and you know its not something that Cole and I have publicly talked about yet. But we are going to (laughing in mic). But our goal actually was, because it will throw people off was to have us getting married and to have a video about us getting married and then to shortly after talk about us not being legally married." I transcribed as best as I could.

Charisma then says that after their house is done being repaired that they want to do fundraising through donations and talk to a local congressman to reverse Virginia law about interabled marriage and losing MEDICAID benefits and announce the process through Youtube videos.

Here are my thoughts after hearing the above Podcast that was found by the posters on the C and C thread,
-C and C are potentially committing major insurance fraud by collecting MEDICAID which is for low income disabled people while not disclosing their lucrative Youtube income that Chole in part earns- they possibly have their Youtube account in Charisma's name and resulting income attached to her to beat the system.
-They knew that they were not legally married before, during and after the commitment ceremony, yet billed it as a wedding. C and C garnered writeups in The Knot, local Virginia magazines and the New York Times about their "wedding" knowing that they were not legally married. C and C also accepted sponsors, vendors, generous cash donations all for their "wedding day" knowing it was not a legally binding ceremony.
-C and C had an incredibly expensive wedding registry open to the public/Youtube fans and accepted probably thousands in expensive gifts purchased from their registry.
-They did a 50 thousand go fund me for their house renovations, possibly to not have their own money trail recorded which would lose MEDICAID and out of greed to take money from fans instead of using their own Youtube income to pay for their house.
-I am not a frequent viewer of theirs, but from what I have read on forums, they haven't announced that their wedding isn't legally binding on their Youtube channel and they haven't done any Youtube or social media posts as promised to the podcaster about interabled marriage/MEDICAID law reversal efforts with congressman.

This couple is just as if not more untrustworthy to me than Squirmy and Grubs.
Thank you, @Small Wonder, for taking the time to do the recap.

• Heart