Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Not to be mean but I don't think he has enough muscle strength to do kissy faces. He's probably just doing the eyebrow thing. 😖

ETA: I still think the whole thing is photoshopped, though. Shane is probably in the background yapping away. Or being carried around by Liz somewhere on the property. (OK, maybe I went a bit too far with the last comment and I should delete it but.....nah.) 😁

Let's ask Meredith! 😆 (OKOKOK, I'll stop. Just woke up in this mood today.)
Oh Double Old 😄! You never can go too far with your comments and jokes- they're absolutely hilarious and keep those zingers coming! Hahaha "Let's ask Meredith!" Brilliant comeback! Hurt my rib muscles laughing to that one! Also, my kindred spirit ice cream pint lover, I recommend Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk if you haven't tried it already- great mouthfeel and tons and tons of chocolate and toppings- ate a pint right in my workout clothes in front of QVC on the TV 🙌😙!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Poggypig

VIP Member
Is it public? Link, please!
Here it is

In that video I’ve posted you have hannah crying about how it’s hard being so attractive yeah you have a body like baby watch and face like crime watch love 😂and there’s stud muffin shane looking like mr potato head

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dbledutchs

Right, because I'm sure him talking about it will jinx it as opposed to it being another mediocre writing exercise. They didn't sell it or anything, they just wrote it, and how long did they spend on it? A month? Good scripts take time and editing. Do they have an editor that will be objective and not just say they are wonderful?

• Heart

msc student

Yes! Thank you so much! I’ve been vegan for 4 years and I’m an activist. I’ve been arrested once haha, and also volunteer at sanctuaries, and protest against oppression in general. Im also home educating my kids and working on cutting down on general consumerism (though that can be hard!)
nice. I try to live as minimalistic as possible. just more efficient and easier to keep organized too. I am not vegan. however lately I realized I use a lot of harsh chemicals to clean the house, maybe I should look into some eco-friendlier cleaning agents. all that stuff makes its way in the groundwater again (or any other water source).
my bad for the off topic post, this was the last one.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I can't take their wedding videos! It's just asinine to me watching them all play dress up. That insipid song she put in the IG video about "what dreams are made of" just gives it that extra Make A Wish Foundation vibe. She captioned it "the wedding song 8 year old me deserves" which I found weird. Why 8? Isn't that when she thought she was going to marry some boy she barely met? Still hung up on that? Was that her last interaction with a male she liked before this obnoxious tadpole entered her orbit? Lame. And absolutely nobody has dreamt of having Shane as a groom. I really can't make heads or tails of what goes on in this chick's messy head 😂
Obnoxious tadpole 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣

• Haha

Dbledutchs

OMG that's hilarious!! Gross but hilarious! Did you guys see the short on IG about the wedding dresses she DIDN'T pick? Her boobs are hanging out in like every video!

• Sick

jolleee

I presume it's because they fused his whole spine when he was still a child. That stunted his torso from lengthening anymore, but his abdominal organs would have continued to grow until after puberty. They might not be full average adult size, but I bet they're still crowded. In addition to the fusion, he still appears to have considerable scoliosis which further "twists" everything.
Yep they use growing rods now Magec rods was a break through invention where they can grow the rods as the child grows to make room for the organs .. except they had faulty hardware and there were reports of them becoming unscrewed - full on.
his spinal fusion def hasn’t aged well

Bc Shane’s biggest fear and insecurity is being like the horrible disabled kids that didn’t wear shoes he went to camp with once, and mocks in his first book. It’s not ableist if Shane is cruel to kids with mental disabilities bc he’s better than them, even his counselors agreed.
I always read this and found it rude too how he mocked their socked feet . Parents were probably so broke and stuffed from exhaustion to afford AFOs and expensive sneakers to fit over AFOs prob worked round the clock to pay for it all. And yeah I can vaguely remember the counsellors would purchase pizza 🍕 with him and watch movies and turn their back on the rest of disabled *******. So rude

• Sick
Reactions: 5

SmallWonder

VIP Member
The Lizzie McGuire movie came out in 2003. Hannah was born in 1995 and in the United States the this is what dreams are made of song was very popular because of the movie and or Hilary Duff, well past the movie premiere. If 8 year old her in 2003 could hear the song she could play for her wedding vid, she would be thrilled beyond belief. Probably all of her female fans 24-34 could relate to a degree, maybe a little older too.
Pop culture. You got to love it. 👍
Thank you! I didn't even catch that reference- but maybe its because I was born in 1988 and when other kids were watching Nickelodeon, I was watching Strangers with Candy everyday- not age appropriate at the time, but absolutely hilarious then and now 😄.

• Haha

jolleee

They are so boring right now there's not even anything much to gossip about, lol!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah so boring. They’ve written a television show shane doesn’t want to jinx it by speaking of it but I guess they’re trying their hands at script writing and I think it may end their YouTube career - they know they want to move on
1000 new subs a day… phroar I wonder if they are purchased

• Heart

jolleee

Hannah supposedly deciding between date night outfits is ridiculous. Give me a break. They don't go on dates - they're two work chums. There's nothing romantic or sexy or even fun about them. I wouldn't dress up for that squid anyways. She's also worn schlumpy sweaters with her hair sloppily tied back to high end restaurants. She doesn't care about impressing him...maybe her date to the Chelsea Cutler show, though 😂

I can't stop laughing at "take a big woke shit" 😂
Lol
Squirmy and Grubs #10: Ghome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t (no swear words allowed)

• Haha

Dbledutchs

They are not really gamers, they just play for fun, because they are bored, because we all know they don't really do anything else. I suspect they are just really trying to "make it" somewhere. They would have better luck with TikTok, cause of the T&A.

• Haha

Veganarchist

Not to be mean but I don't think he has enough muscle strength to do kissy faces. He's probably just doing the eyebrow thing. 😖

ETA: I still think the whole thing is photoshopped, though. Shane is probably in the background yapping away. Or being carried around by Liz somewhere on the property. (OK, maybe I went a bit too far with the last comment and I should delete it but.....nah.) 😁

Let's ask Meredith! 😆 (OKOKOK, I'll stop. Just woke up in this mood today.)
You go for it!! 😂😂 they are the ones putting this stuff online and making money from it! She’s so weird and wooden, I can’t relate to her at all! I do find some women attractive but her energy is bitchy immature and stuck! Ugh

• Heart

jolleee

Can my weekend get any better 😄 ?!?! I just found 3 pints of Baskin Robbins and Ben and Jerry's ice cream on sale at the supermarket and now Ordinary Joe is cancelled?! PRAISE THE NETWORK EXECUTIVES 🙌 for canceling this hyper-woke, overly sentimental, poorly-acted cluster fuck of a TV show! YESSS!
Ahh two delicious flavours brands of ice cream can victory get any sweeter! Ordinary Joe was so ordinary! Canned.
I’m waiting for Girl from Plainville to air ! March 27th… oooh yeah!

• Haha