Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jbogie

Chatty Member
Boring is right! Icouldn’t even get beyond them sitting in the car before I tuned out.

I’ve never stayed in an Airbnb for months but I did rent one for 3 weeks when I was waiting to close escrow on my house. I don’t recall a cleaning service being offered. Is that a thing? Or is this just how rich people roll? I cleaned my own. Those hosts are really great about making sure they there is plenty of dishwasher pods, laundry soap, etc. These two really are living it up, aren’t they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

that1lady

Chatty Member
Yes! Yes! Yes 🤣!!! You tell em' Cattycat79! You summed it up perfectly in referring to her hair as dented from a ponytail. She needs texturizing hairspray, volumizing mousse or a sea salt spray with a smoothing serum at the ends and a round brush blowout followed by a mix of 3/4" and 1.5" curing iron barrels curling in opposite and diagonal directions to add volume and movement. In terms of makeup, she could benefit from a darker foundation shade, coral blush, rose petal pink lips demi matte, bronzer, highlighter and a smokey brown eyeshadow with dark brown eyeliner and dark brown mascara. Fashion: she needs fitted PANTS or JEANS to start with and a stylist to find her more grown-up clothing with personality and proper color theory color palette fabric swatch matches to use as a guide when shopping for clothing that suits her hair/skin tone. I will admit that I rock an intentionally dated full on beauty pageant makeup look every day, so my advice to Hannah is admittedly over the top and a matter of personal taste 😅.
Omg Small Wonder! I totally adore you!!! Haha! Your beauty advice was awesome! I wish I could have said that myself! Hahaha!

• Heart

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered, I saw a video title but didn’t watch saying they‘ve started the adoption process. As they’re rich will they likely get a baby? I know in the uk a severely disabled terminally ill applicant wouldn’t but our adoption process isn’t money driven

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Check out Hannah's latest instagram about their "love story". They have both rapidly aged since they met, especially Shane.

• Sick

Lakeannagirl77

View attachment 1008262
Look at the horrible, basic leggings and Ugg boots combo that they describe as "perfection" as she harasses that tree with her body in the thumbnail! They have a new video up showing their road trip from New Mexico to Los Angeles. Hannah films scenery and Shane's face with her cellphone while driving and they spend the last 3 or so minutes gushing about how happy they are with their takeout Thai food in LA- they keep saying its good and great over and over. Hannah shows more unbridled passion and excitement towards pad Thai than she will ever show or feel for Shane. Chloe creeps me out big time.
Her hair in the video looks so fried

• Heart

jolleee

That is interesting, why do people pay for bots? Are they the same ones in the comments on YT?
A friend of mine who is an artist purchased a lot of bots for a new art gallery Instagram as his art piece - so stupid he ended up getting my friend fired from his job over the act but yea it goes to show

• Wow

jolleee

Thank you so much, That1lady for such kind words 🤗! I dreamt of being a cosmetologist when I was little, so I studied a ton of beauty books and watched a lot of videos about makeup, fashion and color theory- I love everything that is beauty, fashion and hair. I ultimately decided to go to art school years ago to study fine art/design instead and my art goal this year is to publish my graphic novel and hopefully have a gallery showing of my paintings.
Hope you can do this! If if if if only Hannah would follow some of the advice you have curated for her over these threads. I couldn’t agree more she dresses like a tween. This doesn’t work for older women, the effortless look only looks good on little girls. While she does have big eyes and a youthful face we know she is heading towards thirty and she just doesn’t look like the look she is going for.

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Now, now. Y'all might be showing your age with that! Shane could narrate an infomercial like that with his best Richard Simmons imitation! I don't know if Hannah's accent is unique to Minnesota, but it grates on my nerves.
Hahaha I adore Richard Simmons 😆 - I own all of his exercise VHS tapes! Can you imagine Shane in a Chia pet wig, bedazzled tank top and dolphin shorts gurgling, "Do the pony everybody! Let's party off those pounds- remember to keep the score on your Deal a Meal"! Hannah's accent is annoying to me because it's not Midwestern enough- it sounds a little valley girl with a dash of Minnesota. If someone has a regional accent, they should just own it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Dbledutchs

Interesting take!! I hope they are not, because that's not fair to a kid, but who knows, and it's not like Hannah would take care of it anyway.
Also, what is up with the editing now in their videos? Hannah is trying to be all art school, but it looks poorly done!

• Haha

Jbogie

Chatty Member
I remember when I was about 9 or 10, white bread was dyed pink and light green! I think it was a shower that my Mother and I went to. Dyed bread was a bridge too far for my Mother:sick:😂 I had an auntie who made cheese balls with pimento studs
I absolutely remember! Those little sandwiches were considered extra fancy if cut in a diamond shape! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Poggypig

VIP Member
He looks to be better taken care of too, which means he's has had ACTUAL care and not the dust baths that Hannah and Liz give. If Shane was more realistic and took care of himself, he would be so much better off.
And if he wasn’t a arrogant little goblin who’s a bit of a gob shite then yeah oh and one who doesn’t scam off people

He looks to be better taken care of too, which means he's has had ACTUAL care and not the dust baths that Hannah and Liz give. If Shane was more realistic and took care of himself, he would be so much better off.
And if he wasn’t a arrogant little goblin who’s a bit of a gob shite then yeah oh and one who doesn’t scam
Hi everyone I'm actually new to this section of the title life with Shane and Hannah I have watched some for a few months now. Anyone felt like Hannah might be gay/lesbian? I don't know why I get those vibes from her but I do. Everyone was posted here has given me a totally different perspective on them. And frankly the more I watch them the more I think it's kind of odd but they're together hurry up
[/hannahs at w gig tonight someone called Chelsea cuts I’ve never heard of her personally but the singer seems gay …. Hannah is definitely into women my gay dar goes off so does my partners
hannahs at w gig tonight someone called Chelsea cuts I’ve never heard of her personally but the singer seems gay …. Hannah is definitely into women my gay dar goes off so does my partners

Sorry the singer is called Chelsea cutler she isn’t well known here in the uk

Oh the singer is gay too

Last edited:
  • Heart

jolleee

What I found odd is during the video and years after according to his blog, they kept breaking up and then getting back together again a few times- sometimes years apart. It seems like she initiated the break ups and then would come back into the picture after some time had passed. I'm glad he got to experience romance and intimacy in his life but break ups to makeups are exhausting. I have a rule where I block all forms of contact with an ex and move on- if they didn't realize my value the first time, then they don't deserve to see me again.
Patterns of behaviour don’t change easily either, it’s sort of like the age old rule of you met someone while they’re having an affair they will cheat on you too.

• Heart

lokencrepis

Hey, @SmallWonder, wanna come over to my house and we'll grill a few top-notch steaks on the grill? Bacon as a side dish. Followed - of course - by a pint (each) of our favorite ice cream. With hot fudge spooned from the jar. No pre-heating necessary; just access to a spoon. And if we both have full Tammy Baker make-up on it'll just add to our classiness. 😄
If youre inviting people... I can make a mean peppercorn sauce!!

• Heart

Hope1234

Hannah and meredith having a youtube channel named "hannahmeredith" shows how close they are/were. Also, I think shane saying that he thought hannah was gay is his way of passively telling the truth, which he has a habit of doing like a little kid. There is no denying the clear lack of chemistry between hannah and shane nor the complete opposite between hannah and meredith...add in all the little hints, and yeah, it seems far more likely than not that hannah likes girls.
Yes I'm sure of that now too!! That girl she took a selfie with in the mirror gave me total "lesbian vibes" I cannot believe it took me this long to realize it.

jolleee

I truly hope that they're not in LA for three months to do a reality show pilot or film some type of documentary- otherwise I will lose all faith in television! Hannah desperately needs a round brush, blow dryer and volumizing mousse or shorter layers cut into her hair- that crappy Function of Beauty shampoo they promote isn't cutting it.
It’s just Ordinary Joe isn’t it? They are making their acting debut, I wonder if Shane is playing the grown up child Star of the show ? Future cut..

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I just love it when someone feels the need to pop into a thread they're not overly active in and take a big woke shit all over someone who was just making an observation 😒

@DoubleOld, save me a space beside @SmallWonder please - I'll bring a bean salad and home grown Aussie lamb 😘
Oooh bean salad and Aussie lamb!! That's a done deal, Snarky Tart! 😙 Come on down!!

With props to @Cattycat79 for "insufferable gnome"... how about this? I've looked at the instructions again, and there's supposed to be an orange "Start New Thread" button next to the list of threads for S&G, but there is no "Start New Thread" button on mine, orange or otherwise.

Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Oops! I missed your title suggestion, @SmallWonder ! Whatever the regulars think is fine. It occurred to me that sweatin' WITH the moldies fit better than TO them, but I'm not picky!
The one you picked is a great one (Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies)! We should turn these titles into t-shirts and send them to S and G's PO Box! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart