Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jolleee

Remember when Shane said that he can’t reach the joystick on his current wheelchair? He has to have someone place his hand on it to operate it. The joystick isn’t right on this new chair, either. That’s a big part of what little independence he has. Now he won’t have any resolve until at least April. It seems like he just said fuck it. I think he’s in the final stretch now and there’s a part of him that knows it.
I think he has a lot left in him based on Mike Phillips Who had SMA. He can still hold his head up and sit forward really well .. watch this video it’s so cool

• Heart
Reactions: 6

SmallWonder

VIP Member
So we have some suggestions for the next thread title:

1. @jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

2. @SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

3. @fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

4. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

I apologize if I missed any. There have been other great keywords & terms tossed around the last few days... including:

"Basic B in a Brami"

And for future ideas, someone PLEASE work in "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! I crack up every time I see @Poggypig's profile pic! It's kind of mean, but as someone observed, Shane is always insulting Hannah's appearance, so what's good for the goose... as they say.
Thank you for all of your efforts to do this new thread, Fred Flintstone! All of the suggestions are absolutely hilarious, so I'm happy with any of them as titles 😄!!

Veganarchist

I think Liz is taking all the pictures. I don't believe they ever travel, go anywhere or do anything without her. Even if they don't say she is there. She.is.there. As a mother, she makes my stomach turn. There's something very wrong with her. Like Eugenia Cooney's mom, who takes all her pictures and films quite a bit of her videos (Separate thread, I know, but I think the comparison is valid). Irresponsible parenting.
That’s so gross and disturbing. I can’t imagine feeling comfortable posing this way in front of my mother and I also can’t imagine her being willing to take those kind of pics knowing they will be made public.

Edit: was referring to Hannah not Eugenia - I can’t comment on the latter as I don’t know anything about her.

Yeah you’re right! Something strange with this pic, weird mismatch of background and edges!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lakeannagirl77

$250 sweatpants and an $8 juice… respite mission out for a carer? No happy person heads out and spends that on pants and juice it’s definitely filling a void and a need. Happy people grab an apple from the grocery shop and don’t need a closet full of pants - she has enough pants
That juice was tiny too, like the size of her hand

• Wow

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
Well, not the most expensive restaurant in Las Vegas, but it's still a whole lot more expensive than I've ever had. These fools spend money like it's water!

That whole lock story was ridiculous. Hannah thought she was going to have to scale a 9-foot-tall cinder block wall to get back inside the house. That would have probably made the Patreon peeps happy, but not to worry... instead she gave viewers a peek up her culottes/shorts while playing on the exercise equipment in the courtyard.

Not trying to pick apart all their stories, but I distinctly remember Shane talking about the accident he had in 11th-grade adaptive P.E. class when he fell out of his wheelchair and broke his right femur. He explained that's why his right leg is shorter than his left... because doctors made the decision to just let it heal like that. I'm not questioning that part of the story, but does he look like he was in 11th grade here?

Shane_Child 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nadad41t

They may both be virgins when it comes to penetration being nearly impossible but Shane is super manipulative and always gets what he wants. He's getting handies and blowies on the regular. He's the type to be super passive-aggressive and complain about not getting any on social media if Hannah does not meet these needs. She's knows it too and goes through the motions.

• Sick

Hope1234

Their video complaining about their trolls, excuse me, the “mean people” was so cringe...If their fans actually did show up to their house, that’s creepy and should be discouraged, yes. Other than that, though? As some of you have pointed out already it seemed like they weren’t being entirely forthright about their reasons for using an LLC.

And Hannah, you actually could come up with strategies to avoid seeing critical and/or unkind comments “every day.” Read YouTube comments only one day per week? Hire a social media manager? Take the weekend off entirely? I dunno, but this is truly under your control even if for some reason you feel it’s not...

Maybe she considers it her “work” to spend a lot of time in her comments on YouTube and on other social media platforms? Maybe she has a personality which thrives on both negative and positive attention? If she is spending hours and hours a day on social media, regardless, I’m not sure that’s the healthiest... And it doesn’t provide good content for their vlogs lol.

I’d like to see them do a social-media-free or no-screens challenge. When Hannah was in school, she and Shane would talk about the books she was reading. Maybe they could feature books by disabled authors? Share books about disability they find helpful? Or any they’re interested in really?

They oughta feature more hobbies for content (aside from eating expensive food and complaining about their audience who made them wealthy, I mean).

As an autistic and disabled person myself, I used to find them more relatable... But they don’t seem to appreciate how fortunate they are or to consider what content might better serve their audience. It’d be cool if they’d do interviews with some of the recipients of their charity donations, for example.

I don’t “hate them because Shane is disabled and Hannah isn’t” (which might not be even be entirely true, since Hannah might not be neurotypical). I don’t hate them at all...Or even question their relationship. I am one who thinks they’re real. I just question their honesty more than I did when I first started watching them, and find their rudeness towards their fans and entitlement a bit grating sometimes.
What a great post! Thank you

• Heart

Poggypig

VIP Member
Feel sorry for any kid having to listen to Shane’s gurgling day in day out and his awful jokes poor kid will be scarred for life

• Haha

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Umm...Does anyone else think her leg looks like it's been photoshopped in? I mean, it looks like it's either growing out of her ribcage or from somewhere in her back. And the thigh part should be MUCH chunkier.
Good eye, Double Old! I thought that it was photoshopped too 😄- the thigh was definitely nipped in behind that picnic table.

• Haha

RachRN86

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Shane's ribcage is so distended all of the time? He's obviously malnourished, but it looks like all of his organs and then some are somehow pushing out his ribcage.
Probably curvature of his spine giving that appearance. That was the case for my ex anyway

Veganarchist

Sounds fabulous 😊💕✨!!!

What do you paint? That sounds amazing! Acrylics?
Thank you and I'm sure your dreads are fabulous too :)! I paint in oil, acrylics and watercolor. Watercolor is my favorite medium because it pisses me off and excites me- moving water and pigment along a page to create a beautiful image can be so frustrating and rewarding. I love the challenge of it all.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
That sounds awesome!! I love to see peoples art :)

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Thinking of those affected by the flooding @Tilly Kister. 😭You okay?
So far so good though there's been some localised flooding. Nothing like the people up north of me are facing though. I'm so sad for them. They've lost everything, there isn't even enough food or drinking water for the evacuation centres, there's no aviation fuel to enable airdrops and no petrol even in areas where some roads are passable. Our useless govt is doing nothing as usual. 😡

• Sad

jolleee

The comments are nauseatingly sycophantic. Their fans are so clueless that they don't see that the photo is staged and likely taken by creepy Liz.
Omg Hannah looks like Gollum in this pic hahaha I’m blocked from her Instagram so I only get Shane’s stuff
Right, because I'm sure him talking about it will jinx it as opposed to it being another mediocre writing exercise. They didn't sell it or anything, they just wrote it, and how long did they spend on it? A month? Good scripts take time and editing. Do they have an editor that will be objective and not just say they are wonderful?
Haha yup will be a mediocre script rejected by LA sent home packing to minneeeeeeeeeahhhpolis in no time 🥶 brrr

• Haha