Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I’m not expecting a good outcome for her at some point but the body does crazy things to adapt and to survive. It just baffles me how her family don’t appear to be doing anything? My mum and dad gave their all to help me. I guess we don’t know what’s going behind the scenes but someone’s taking those pictures
I think her mom is the driving force in all of it, honestly. She will be totally lost when Eugenia passes. But I doubt she will recognize it is her fault it all happened.

Reactions: 6
I know, I’m not expecting a good outcome for her at some point but the body does crazy things to adapt and to survive. It just baffles me how her family don’t appear to be doing anything? My mum and dad gave their all to help me. I guess we don’t know what’s going behind the scenes but someone’s taking those pictures
I’m sure they do know, how could they not? Her Mum is probably enabling it. I’m sure Euginia makes a ton of money, which her Mum will most likely profits from.

Did anyone see that clip when Euginia was talking on camera and her Dad walked in and said he just wanted to wish her a Merry Christmas? It was so odd. He said it as if he’d not seen her to wish her a Merry Christmas and he also said “you look beautiful” or something like that. She appeared really awkward and quite dumbstruck. I dont know much about the family dynamics but does her Dad not live with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m sure they do know, how could they not? Her Mum is probably enabling it. I’m sure Euginia makes a ton of money, which her Mum will most likely profits from.

Did anyone see that clip when Euginia was talking on camera and her Dad walked in and said he just wanted to wish her a Merry Christmas? It was so odd. He said it as if he’d not seen her to wish her a Merry Christmas and he also said “you look beautiful” or something like that. She appeared really awkward and quite dumbstruck. I dont know much about the family dynamics but does her Dad not live with her?
I think the parents and her brother all live together. I wonder what happened to the place in California she was living in. It looked nice and like a fresh start.

Reactions: 2
Someone sent her nappies in the post :/ Its sad how childish people can be. It's just downright bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I remember in the depths of my ED I could not physically move from bed, everywhere ached. I couldn't even hold a conversation and was repeating words or taking too long to find the next word in the sentence. I started going into a confused state and had to be hospitalised. its bloody scary. I genuinely have no idea how she is still functioning, even more so why is no one helping this poor girl

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t understand how or why she keeps on doing streams, posting pictures of herself when she gets so many negative comments and frigging diapers sent to her house?

Reactions: 1
I can’t understand how or why she keeps on doing streams, posting pictures of herself when she gets so many negative comments and frigging diapers sent to her house?
Money! And attention. She had no one else

Someone sent her nappies in the post :/ Its sad how childish people can be. It's just downright bullying.
it could actually be some sort of sick fetish… she has lots of creeps following her. I dread to think it’s something more along the lines of that.

it could actually be some sort of sick fetish… she has lots of creeps following her. I dread to think it’s something more along the lines of that.
A bit like feeders, a while ago I saw a documentary about a man who already had to bury 3 wives because they all passed away from overfeeding (morbid obesity). He was now onto wife 4. It was super freaky. He just fed them all day until they died from all the complications.
There are definitely people with weird fetishes and kinks out there, I'm sure there are a lot of them following her.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch her latest addressing the rumors video? She once again talked in circles without actually discussing the elephant in the room but who sent her DIAPERS?! That's so mean!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her latest addressing the rumors video? She once again talked in circles without actually discussing the elephant in the room but who sent her DIAPERS?! That's so mean!!
She got really really triggered on stream a few weeks ago and had a meltdown because people were saying she wears diapers. I think that’s why they were sent - someone is taunting her.

edit: link to the diaper stream

• Sad
  • Wow
I find it extremely heartbreaking that someone bullies someone who is so extremely and seriously ill. It's as if you want to drive them into an earlier grave she's already heading towards. Does she really have to suffer more than she is already doing? What is wrong with these people.

And before people here are saying, she shouldn't put herself online like this. Yes of course you are right, but that is not the situation. This is what we/she has to deal with. People need to have more compassion towards this ill woman.

I am honestly really sad for her, no matter what. This illness is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She got really really triggered on stream a few weeks ago and had a meltdown because people were saying she wears diapers. I think that’s why they were sent - someone is taunting her.

edit: link to the diaper stream
Wow! Thanks for the video link! ❤ Makes me so sad to see her start to cry...

It really does cross a line to comment about her wearing a diaper or even how often or not she uses the bathroom. I guess there's those who watch her videos and comment out of genuine concern and then others who are just being cruel. 😔

A youtuber called Of Herbs And Alters makes videos about their own recurring anorexia battle and has done some deep dives into why *some* people 'choose' anorexia. Clearly some of this does align with Eugenia, one obvious point being she is not hiding away from the world in baggy clothing for example, quite the opposite. It's very complicated I know, there's a lot going on with her and it's certainly not going to get better anytime soon.

Have I missed something? Where did the diaper thing start??
I haven't seen the exact video that started the whole diaper thing but I watched the "Addressing the Rumors" video Eugenia posted this week and she told the origin story.

Apparently she was wearing white underwear on a stream and flashed it on camera while doing something. People jumped to the conclusion it was a diaper. Then she started receiving a lot of comments accusing her of needing to wear diapers and one person took it far enough to even mail them to her... which is just downright mean.

A youtuber called Of Herbs And Alters makes videos about their own recurring anorexia battle and has done some deep dives into why *some* people 'choose' anorexia. Clearly some of this does align with Eugenia, one obvious point being she is not hiding away from the world in baggy clothing for example, quite the opposite. It's very complicated I know, there's a lot going on with her and it's certainly not going to get better anytime soon.
As someone who has gone through a long battle with AN I personally do not believe someone can just BECOME sick. Just like you can not choose to have depression, you also can not choose to suddenly wake up and have AN. That is just what I believe. Someone else can have different experiences.
I didn't start hiding my body until people made me feel uncomfortable and ashamed (my bar is very low), not because I felt uneasy myself. When people tell Eugenia she looks beautiful, there is no need for her to feel ashamed and because she's been online very long, she's more resiliant.
I honestly don't believe you can actively decide to have AN. You can decide not to find treatment, but I firmly believe that this is your illness speaking and taking over because that damn monster wants to win.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.