Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Thank you so much, That1lady for such kind words 🤗! I dreamt of being a cosmetologist when I was little, so I studied a ton of beauty books and watched a lot of videos about makeup, fashion and color theory- I love everything that is beauty, fashion and hair. I ultimately decided to go to art school years ago to study fine art/design instead and my art goal this year is to publish my graphic novel and hopefully have a gallery showing of my paintings.
We're rooting for you @Small Wonder! And I will totally buy your graphic novel when it's published.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Step aside, Chris Rock. S&H added the headline “We were attacked” on their boohoo video about their address being discovered. Unless I missed a major revelation in that video, they were NOT attacked and it’s an absolute insult to people who actually have been.
Yeah, these dweebs don't even know what it's like to be attacked! She probably calls a crisis hotline if a Starbucks barista gets her order wrong. Zero street smarts and zero grit to these two!

• Haha

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Little do they know that they could make tons of cash if they dedicated a youtube channel or tiktok to Shane using it on all sorts of things. Like firing a gun, slicing watermelons with a samurai sword, crushing things, punching things with it, etc... it would be huge
And if they film this incredible idea, it must be filmed as a training montage to the Rocky movie theme song! 😄 🙌 I'd love that!
Or even better- a training montage to the jazzy instrumental theme of "The Six Million Dollar Man" would be even more fitting given the robot parts 😙!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peraweila

Assuming it is not a bot comment Tuggy needs a serious bracing reality check. Shane can wear a wig and the shirt and memorize lines but that's it. Unless he wants to be Baby which would be ironic because of his baby dialogue and being babied due to his unwillingness to do necessary therapies that would have made him more independent and normal in the long run.

SmallWonder

VIP Member
It makes me sad to see photos of a younger Shane where he looks obviously well cared for, compared to how haggard and grotty he looks now. I know he's an annoying twat but I can't help but feel desperately sad at the path he has gone down. He really could have been a great advocate but too many people blew smoke up his ass and he bought into the narrative that he's basically James Bond in a wheelchair. Hannah is the absolute worst choice he ever made. Hope it was worth it for the free T&A peep show 🍒🍑🤡
Excellent use of emojis, Snarky Tart :ROFLMAO:!

• Haha

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I’m in the mind set as long as you’re happy and causing no one any harm then crack on do what you want I’m in a same sexy relationship very loving and engaged went through a lot to find her …. We experience a lot of homophobia every day sometimes it’s just water off a ducks back I respect people have different views on things and I understand that too and as long ad they aren’t malicious with those views then it’s fine live and let live we’re all here for a very short time let’s just all love each other and be happy fuck it ❤Sending hugs to you all
So how are the wedding plans coming along, by the way? Still having your fiance do all the work while you do the cake testing? 😂 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

msc student

Hannah should have put a trigger warning on this photo for people like myself and @SmallWonder who are creeped out by Chloe 😂 🤮 This image doesn't help matters. Freaky.

It's funny that every time we discuss how miserable they are in their last video, they come back laughing, smiling, and going on about how happy they are. Coincidence?
beauty is in the eye of the beholder - bro.

this is one ugly dog. give me a fluffy bernese mountain dog anytime. this dog looks like it's about to stand up and eat your brains.

• Haha

msc student

How would he even take a picture? He can't move to hold a phone? My guess is she set it up to take a selfie, or her mom is really there with them, I mean they rent these enormous houses. They try to play it off like he can do normal guy things, but he can't even lift his head, and she wants me to believe he's taking a picture? Riiiiiight
hey that's right, no way he took that picture on the spot lol. totally set-up by hannah. maybe hannah used that skippy PB in the background to lure that ugly dog chloe to her you know what... yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick

Poggypig

VIP Member
So I’ve just seen a video on Facebook where it’s discussing that hannah was scared shane wouldn’t find her attractive when they first met are you delusional hannah you were scared goblin boy who looks like a ventriloquist dummy wouldn’t fancy you! She’s either very damaged or completely delusional she also said in the video how hot shane is pass me the sick bucket please … either it’s true she was scared or Shane’s done this to boost his very fragile ego as you know he thinks he’s Brad Pitt or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Oooooh, @SmallWonder, do you remember the picture of the 'Cat Lady' (first name Jocelyn) that I posted for who would play Hannah in a future made-for-tv Hallmark movie she and Liz will inevitably be pitching after Shane passes? Wait a minute......maybe THAT'S the script she's working on when Shane's not around! 🤔
[/QUOTE]
Haha Jocelyn Wildenstein would be a hilarious surprise to play Hannah if my ultimate dream top pick Edward Furlong rejects the role 🤣. I think that Hannah spends her free time stretching, editing videos, and writing a murder for insurance money plot in her Lisa Frank journal.

Ha! That's good! Also as someone once said, those duck-lipped women look like they got their lips caught in a swimming pool drain. The "baboon's ass," OTOH is to me a better description of the face of a dark-haired man with larger-than-average, bright pink or red lips who's grown a thick beard. Shane's got the dark hair part all right, but as my mother always said, "I've seen more hair on salt meat." Not exactly sure what "hair on salt meat" IS, but I imagine it's not much, hence the comparison when compared to the sprinkling of hair on his face. 😂
I really like your mother's phrase! I'm going to have to steal that when looking at guys on dating apps! 😄 Shane has the peach fuzz mustache of a preteen- all he needs is axe body spray and a dental retainer to complete the look. Speaking of facial/body hair- I love a good Tom Selleck or Burt Reynolds mustache/chest hair combo and I'm hard pressed to find it at all in the 30's single men crowd- truly a disappointment! All of this head-to-toe manscaping must stop 🙏😄!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jolleee

Hahaha so true 🤣! "That ableist barista forgot Shane's 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup!"
Or left the coffee out and gave him a toddler beverage because she thought he was in a pushchair and too young or too disabled to drink caffeinated beverages lol

• Haha

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Hey, @SmallWonder, wanna come over to my house and we'll grill a few top-notch steaks on the grill? Bacon as a side dish. Followed - of course - by a pint (each) of our favorite ice cream. With hot fudge spooned from the jar. No pre-heating necessary; just access to a spoon. And if we both have full Tammy Baker make-up on it'll just add to our classiness. 😄
You are an absolute delight, Double Old 😄!!!! That is an invitation that I cannot pass up- I'll take a Greyhound bus or a plane 😉!! I thought of you the other day and bought two pints of Ben and Jerry's (Half Baked and Tiramisu) during a buy one get one free sale and I've cracked right into them with a spoon in your honor. Let's light up the grill for some T-bone steaks, and burgers, and hot dogs, and lamb, and bison and venison and I'll put on my hot pink lipstick, teased signature dated pageant hairstyle, Maybelline mascara and heavy-handed blush as a nod to the late Tammy Faye!
🎶 Don't give up! We're on the brink of a miracle! 🎶 😄 Lokencrepis will make a delicious peppercorn sauce for the steaks and I'll get out the cloth napkins for such a fine occasion!! ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha