Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veganarchist

Thank you, Jolleee 😊! I was pissed! It's been 16 years and I'm still pissed when I think of it :LOL:! I remember I was so sure of winning that I bought a tiara and wore it to prom. I wasn't super popular and had genuinely won the school over during the campaign period by being the class clown- it was big that I was up there on the stage. There was absolute chaos when the "winner" was announced- people were throwing cups and screaming for a recount that I should have won. I tried to keep it together and smile through the tears on stage and I remember my date took me to a local playground to cheer me up and pushed me on the swing set that night as I cried in my tiara and prom dress. I woke up the next day and knew that I had to confront the class president. I found her in the school library and in a whispered, forceful voice said "Your class treasurer ran after me last night and said that the votes were rigged in your friend's favor. You are a liar- I know what you did. This win would've done miracles for my self-esteem, and you took that away from me- you bitch. I hope you're happy". The look of shock on her face was priceless! Anyways, winning that title would've been too good for me in the scheme of things- losing taught me about betrayal and loss at a young age and how sometimes dreams really don't come true! Plus, it made my humor even darker and more jaded and I'm grateful for that chip on my shoulder 😄!
Well done for confronting her!! That took some guts 😊👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6

lokencrepis

I assume it'll be okay to share since she's got quite a following. her name is Tonje Larsen. you should be able to find her instagram from that
Tonje doesn't appear to be as disabled as Shane. Now, I am not a doctor of course, but she looks healthy, pink cheeks and shiny eyes! A healthy weight! She's got photos of her carrying her baby! She can carry a mug for goodness sake. She actually went to hospital when she was struggling health wise... Shane isn't even slightly able to do any of that, whether its disability or ego hindering him. No doubt Tonje isn't sterilising bottles and running upstairs for a fresh nappy, I am sure the majority comes down on her partner. BUT she obviously isn't up herself, and isn't pretending to be able to do more than she can. And she actually seems to be raising awareness for SMA, she actually recognises she has it AND talks about it, which is more that plonker.

Also, the fact she actually had to go through pregnancy and a c-section, she knows how tough it is and evidently how tough she is. I have a lot of respect for her, just scrolling through her insta. Could be completely wrong of course, but she had to go through a heck of a lot more than Shane would have to, to have a kid.

• Heart

jolleee

OMG. I stay pretty much up on various social media platforms, even though I don't use most of them myself, but Twitch was a new one for me. If I understand the concept, the Twitch platform consists of watching other people play video games. Why not just play video games for your own enjoyment? A friend of mine has a virtual reality headset and usually has one or two games he plays for a while during which he interacts with 2 or 3 other players from anywhere in the world. He says he's "met" some interesting people on it. I can see where that could provide an escape after a stressful day at work. But what's the fun in just watching other people play games?

Thanks for the link @SmallWonder . I think. So far they've posted 3 very long, extremely boring videos, and AFAIK only one showed them playing a game... a pool game. I spot checked a few places in all three, but you'd have to pay me a LOT of money (or pay off my mortgage or buy me a new SUV... as mine is 19 years old... or something big) for me to sit through over 4 hours of Shane attempting to hold his head upright while gurgly-bloviating a long, rambling soliloquy to the camera. It looks like their sycophants from YT have found them on Twitch now. They've posted a lengthy string of adoring comments.

Seriously, watching paint dry is more interesting than these two, and once the paint's dry you get to enjoy the results. With watching S&G on Twitch you just wasted 4 (and counting) hours with nothing but a sore butt to show for it. I agree with the person who said if they're lolling around on Twitch this much, unless they count that time as "work" (which they are probably self-absorbed enough to do) they are NOT working anywhere close to a 98-hour workweek. That's laughable!

ETA: Thankfully I missed Shane shirtless, but thanks for the warning!
I think they are trying twitch as their other platforms likely need modernising but they don’t have anything worth live streaming that’s for sure

• Heart

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
So we have some suggestions for the next thread title:

1. @jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

2. @SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

3. @fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

4. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

I apologize if I missed any. There have been other great keywords & terms tossed around the last few days... including:

"Basic B in a Brami"

And for future ideas, someone PLEASE work in "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! I crack up every time I see @Poggypig's profile pic! It's kind of mean, but as someone observed, Shane is always insulting Hannah's appearance, so what's good for the goose... as they say.

• Heart

Dbledutchs

So they finally paid for the wheelchair? I didn't watch the video. She sure doesn't wear a lot for Minnesota winter lol.

• Haha

SmallWonder

VIP Member
THIS 🙌🏼
I think they doggybag his scraps for Liz and her husband. I have this image of Hannah's parents cowering in one room of the house whilst Hannah stomps around half naked barking orders at everyone. Shane's dribbled on scraps are their only sustenance.
They probably scramble for leftovers like greedy rats in that house. Speaking of leftovers, there is nothing like a day-old Safeway sandwich with a root beer soda- damn it, that hits the spot 😄.

• Haha

Clara88

I think he has a lot left in him based on Mike Phillips Who had SMA. He can still hold his head up and sit forward really well .. watch this video it’s so cool
Mike Phillips has a normal BMI for his size whereas Shane is wasting away so they’re not comparable

Mike Phillips has a normal BMI for his size whereas Shane is wasting away so they’re not comparable
Ignore the comment I just made, lol. I was looking at the wrong person. Shane would never agree to be hooked up to a breathing tube IMO. I think he would rather die than get to that point.

Last edited:

SmallWonder

VIP Member
[QUOTE="nowboarding, post: 8636404, member: 60865"
haha my dad was mortified (I think I saw tears in his eyes when he came in the house with it).

My mom tried her best not to laugh at him and just asked him to go to the grocery store and buy turkey breasts so we could still have something. Re of the meal turned out great because my mom was in charge. 😅]

Aww I can just imagine your dad feeling disappointed coming into the kitchen with the turkey, and your mom did such a good save by holding in her laughter and asking him to go to the grocery store and get turkey breasts! That's a Thanksgiving with lots of laughs, twists and turns and a happy ending 😄. My favorite Thanksgiving memories are when things didn't go smoothly, lots of yelling and laughing and problem solving in the kitchen- Martha Stewart level perfection start to finish on Thanksgiving Day is boring!

• Heart

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
Here it is

In that video I’ve posted you have hannah crying about how it’s hard being so attractive yeah you have a body like baby watch and face like crime watch love 😂and there’s stud muffin shane looking like mr potato head
Wow, that was certainly anticlimactic. I can't believe I just wasted 3 1/2 minutes of my life watching that. Thanks for posting the link though!

P.S. I still think Shane looks like exactly like your profile pic, Jose Jalapeño... on a steek!

• Haha

VirtualSkeptic

Was about to say the same. Are they even gaining subs right now? Was amzed to see those horrible shorts with 100s of thousands of views. It must be nice having nothing to offer at all but still having success just by exploiting disability and showing T and A.

• Heart

jolleee

He looks to be better taken care of too, which means he's has had ACTUAL care and not the dust baths that Hannah and Liz give. If Shane was more realistic and took care of himself, he would be so much better off.
Hes a lot younger than Shane. Probably a decade younger. Shane looked better back then too.
He is funnier though for sure, but he is younger and TikTok is a much fresher platform than an old blog which was popular social media in Shane’s day just goes to reinforce one of the true issues with Shane and Hannah’s channel- outdated and old. No one really wants to know about people heading thru their 30s in a youth centric world

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I have NEVER figured out how to do a new thread/title. I'm very good at following directions, but the steps in the links allegedly outlining how to do it simply do not work for me. Having said that, someone recently referred to Shane as "an insufferable gnome" which I said at the time needs to be worked into the next thread title! And in honor of H's recent "wrist warmers" which reminded me of '80s aerobics instructors wearing their high-cut leotards, high-top Reeboks, and slouchy leg warmers, I suggested H & S do a workout video and call it "Sweatin' to the Moldies." So there are a couple of ideas. Not sure how I'd work that into a title though. Anyone?
Hilarious and great ideas, Fredflintsone 😄 !! How about: "Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome"

Can I have the pint of ice cream hahah 😳😉
Of course, Poggypig! I'll open the freezer and get you your own favorite Ben and Jerrys pint flavor :)!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peraweila

post said:
Should I get my display pic printed on a screen and sent to Shane I think shipping costs will be a lot to us from uk but it will be worth it I’ll put insufferable gnome on it
post said:
The one you picked is a great one (Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies)! We should turn these titles into t-shirts and send them to S and G's PO Box! 😄
Its funny how she just posted an IG story with some mail from the po box. That is rarely done. She's still reading here and was probably the one who got the forums shut down twice.

• Wow

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I don't know exactly how I'd work it in, but "insufferable gnome" needs to be included in the next thread title!

I HAVE noticed her new editing trick, and it's stupid. At first I thought her phone (or whatever they film these things with) was being glitchy, but I think you're right... she's doing it on purpose. SMH.

I wondered about those... things... she's wearing on her forearms/hands, too. All I can think of is they're some new fad, probably something she saw in California. I swear all I can see is those stupid leg warmers all the gals were wearing with their high-cut leotards and high-top Reeboks in those cheesy aerobics videos from the '80s and '90s. Move over, Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons! There's a new gal in town! They can call it "Sweatin' to the Moldies"!
Hahahah Fred Flintstone:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! "Sweatin' to the Moldies"- such a delightfully wicked burn :ROFLMAO:!! I will say that those VHS tapes are a hell of a lot more fun and challenging than any workout DVDs out today. I have an odd hobby at 33- I exercise exclusively to my huge collection of 1980's exercise VHS tapes and I do have an 80's leotard/leg warmers costume that I rock for fun sometimes during workout tapes! Does anybody remember Gilad from Bodies in Motion?! What a hunk! Hannah's strange top looks like she ripped some turtlenecks from a Fair Isle Christmas sweater and sewed them onto a slutty taupe Henley 😄.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jolleee

This reminds me of when I was in the running to be the top nominee to win Prom Queen and the class president rigged the votes and bribed classmates to make her friend win instead. I will NEVER forgive that meddling skank :LOL:!
Oh wow Prom Queen.. I can’t even imagine how ripped off you must feel! Imagine if you hadve won!! I love Prom Queen American culture - not in the states so no first hand experience only in movies!! I feel so mad 😡 for that class president denying you of your crowned glory grrrr 😖!!!

• Heart

Poggypig

VIP Member
Lol funny and true
Once I knew someone who made their girlfriend pay rent when they owned the property !!! Hahahah
Shane is just one greedy little goblin he wouldn’t give you the steam of his piss tight arse people with loadsa of money are usually like that it’s the people who have nothing who are kind

• Heart