Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a new video up all about Hannah’s body. No surprise there. In this video, she describes having hated her tall, developed body as a kid because it brought negative attention. This isn’t anything new. She’s said this before. The video was actually about how she was just as worried about Shane finding her attractive as he was about her finding him attractive. Right. By the end of the video, Shane wraps it up by explaining to his moronic audience that even though everyone thinks Hannah stooped to his level of attraction, it wasn’t like that at all. I swear this entire video was contrived by his ego. They’re such psychos. Oh and in the beginning she does some maniacal laughter over his inability to pronounce a word. What a witch. They really do deserve each other.
So Shane is seriously trying to say he wasn’t sure if he was attracted to her at first now? Even tho in every story of their meeting, he says how he replied to her email the next day and that he found her “really cute.” As usual, they doth protest too much.

Ok I watched the intro to the video and I guess it’s just about Hannah’s insecurities. Sounds more like they were both worried their “connection” wouldn’t translate in person. Also, their intro song is sooo embarrassing. No reason for them to be singing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Shane is seriously trying to say he wasn’t sure if he was attracted to her at first now? Even tho in every story of their meeting, he says how he replied to her email the next day and that he found her “really cute.” As usual, they doth protest too much.

Ok I watched the intro to the video and I guess it’s just about Hannah’s insecurities. Sounds more like they were both worried their “connection” wouldn’t translate in person. Also, their intro song is sooo embarrassing. No reason for them to be singing.
I'm trying to wrap my head around why she was home schooled at the end of high school? No wonder she is so socially awkward and I always wonder if she is on the spectrum. It sounds like Shane is her first and only boyfriend which is bizarre to me. I wonder if she was always so dirty from not bathing regularily that young men were turned off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm trying to wrap my head around why she was home schooled at the end of high school? No wonder she is so socially awkward and I always wonder if she is on the spectrum. It sounds like Shane is her first and only boyfriend which is bizarre to me. I wonder if she was always so dirty from not bathing regularily that young men were turned off.
Yeah shane is the only relationship she’s ever had

• Wow
  • Sad
I think that is the crazy part, the only relationship she ever had was with someone who she has to care for, and she married him. Which is kind of obvious that it is a business. Also she was worried she wasn't good enough for Shane? The mediocre writer whom everyone has just coddles and told he was great his whole life? Yeah, okay Hannah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Its ironic hannahs always negative about people finding her attractive when her looks are by far the main reason their sham is successful...which her and shane both are very well aware of. Coming from the same woman that has click baited with her boobs or butt cheeks as often as Sports Illustrated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well it’s clear he has small man syndrome in every sense of the word
My friend calls it "S.P. Syndrome." :D She says the "S" stands for "short." Could be "small," too. Either way I doubt Shane's, in spite of his claims, ever hangs out the hem of his boxers. I was reading the part of his first book where he fell out of his wheelchair and broke his femur in adaptive P.E. class, and he said he "warned" the nurses who were undressing him in the hospital E.R. that it sometimes happens. I doubt they were worried. Or impressed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She needs to get her own channel for her body yes and @SnarkyTart its really awful that a channel aimed at disabled viewers flaunts this body so frequently but their whole point is to move away from disability altogether and throw it all in the mix which is dangerous because disability denial means funding cuts etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hannah thinks she’s a model now. Her entire image sure has changed over the past year. Remember when she couldn’t be bothered to brush her hair or take a shower for videos? Now it’s a rare day to see her in her real life form. She should do a post showing Real Hannah vs. Instagram Hannah. Her ego is almost as big as Shane’s now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Hannah thinks she’s a model now. Her entire image sure has changed over the past year. Remember when she couldn’t be bothered to brush her hair or take a shower for videos? Now it’s a rare day to see her in her real life form. She should do a post showing Real Hannah vs. Instagram Hannah. Her ego is almost as big as Shane’s now.
Great photos for comparison! Hannah is really arrogant- she's still the same regular person without all of the filters, camera angles and makeup. I cannot stand narcissism by way of selfies. Frankly, there isn't a massive looks disparity to me at least between Hannah and Shane- sure, she's blonde and taller than him and has boobs, but I'm not bowled over by her looks. I do not get lost in her face; it lacks complexity, the features don't play off of each other in unexpected ways to create an intriguing face. Also, there isn't a lot of intelligence behind her eyes. Is the blonde hair/blue eyes combo palatable to the Youtube fans? Absolutely, but to quote Hall and Oates, "I can't go for that, no can do! Nooo" 😙

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s a total narcissist! Maybe Cole set her up with his modeling agent in LA. 😂 What type of disability advocate participates in these types of photo shoots? It definitely doesn’t jive with their supposed vision for their channel. They seem to have come to a content crossroads and they’ve made their choice. I wonder if their disabled viewers and especially their Patreon contributors will take note. Here’s the full shot of the picture that I posted. This one shows what she’s wearing. I don’t know if this is a towel wrapped around her or what. She’s getting closer to baring it all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s a total narcissist! Maybe Cole set her up with his modeling agent in LA. 😂 What type of disability advocate participates in these types of photo shoots? It definitely doesn’t jive with their supposed vision for their channel. They seem to have come to a content crossroads and they’ve made their choice. I wonder if their disabled viewers and especially their Patreon contributors will take note. Here’s the full shot of the picture that I posted. This one shows what she’s wearing. I don’t know if this is a towel wrapped around her or what. She’s getting closer to baring it all.
It looks like she took one of her Walmart tube tops and hoisted it as low as possible on her boobs. Hahaha there is NO WAY that the doughy faced Chole or Hannah could be models- they look like extras on a Tim and Eric sketch that were found in the bottom of a head shot pile :ROFLMAO:. Hannah could endorse basement dog fights and her brainless fans would probably support it! Their disability advocacy is long gone though, might as well change their Youtube banner to "Tits and ass and small talk while waiting for reservations".

• Haha
God that was a good one liner at the end @SmallWonder indeed tits ass and some banter while reservations are waited upon - like American psycho really.. some fake murders, weird conversations followed by dinner reservations somewhere over priced to make up for the emptiness of all of it

also I realise why I couldn’t agree with you on the cold left overs because this meme sums it up
Cold donuts? Nope no donut would be left to get old in my presence so maybe truth be told all that stuff is delicious cold and old but I have never experienced the wonders you speak of!!!

Attachments

• Haha
God that was a good one liner at the end @SmallWonder indeed tits ass and some banter while reservations are waited upon - like American psycho really.. some fake murders, weird conversations followed by dinner reservations somewhere over priced to make up for the emptiness of all of it

also I realise why I couldn’t agree with you on the cold left overs because this meme sums it up
Cold donuts? Nope no donut would be left to get old in my presence so maybe truth be told all that stuff is delicious cold and old but I have never experienced the wonders you speak of!!!
Hahaha thank you, Jolleee :ROFLMAO:! They totally remind me of American Psycho with their "new money" smugness and showing off about their reservations. Speaking of American Psycho, I could totally see Hannah yelling at Shane off camera, "You're a bleeping ugly witch, I want to stab you to death and play with your blood" 😙! I discovered my love for stale donuts in 2020 when I got Covid twice and I'd excitedly buy a couple of donuts and place the bag in my room, then I'd completely forget that I even bought them for a day or two (memory loss) and then I'd eat a donut and think "Donuts taste better if they're a little dry- the icing is stiff and it takes longer to eat which means maximum donut enjoyment!" Krispy Kreme donuts for example, are best on day two or three for me. Coworkers, boyfriends etc don't really understand my junk food ways, so I'll give you a pass and an A+ in your efforts to understand me Jolleee! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh, that is really pathetic that he is her first "relationship"! Unless she and Meredith experimented together a bit, I'm sure she is still a virgin and those quick business-only pecks she gives Shane's flakey, yet drool covered, lips is the extent of her kissing experience. Tsk. Sad.

Black Bigelow's latest commentary on them, especially Hannah's thirst traps involving her body. I find him funny, but he's getting boring being so awestruck by Hannah's looks. Whatever you think of her, she is conventionally pretty and has a good figure; but if you think she's the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen, you may be more sheltered/basic than she is.

• Heart
I agree with him about how the sham is so damn fascinating. But its a little hard for me to pinpoint exactly why its so fascinating. Maybe because its so laughably far from reality, or because theyre so blatantly dishonest yet have a herd of fans that believe every word, and attack anyone who calls out the bs. I found it fascinating before I even knew what awful people they are and shanes previous attempts to sell the same story. For most people I assume its fascinating because its so far from reality. Maybe its different for others, surely for their braindead fans who are so deeply moved and inspired by a pair of dishonest money grubbing snobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely both virgins! I also suspect that he’s never seen her naked and if she does undress in front of him, it would feel more like being naked in front of your dog. Not sexual, just necessary sometimes.

• Haha
QUOTE="Jbogie, post: 8863920, member: 174058"]
Definitely both virgins! I also suspect that he’s never seen her naked and if she does undress in front of him, it would feel more like being naked in front of your dog. Not sexual, just necessary sometimes.
[/QUOTE]

Haha I totally agree with you regarding the nakedness. I doubt she is one to parade around naked in his presence even though given the intimacy he has to share with her you'd think she would have no trouble being equally ease with him. I just don't see it. There was also that video when she was showering Shane in a bathroom and once he was in place on the bench etc they cut off the camera. Yet when they came back out she exclaimed her top almost fell down (something like that) and said that would have been bad. Surely around Shane it wouldn't have been bad. You'd say whoops and slip it back up. She wasn't recording at that point so why point out it would have been bad in front of your husband?

Haha I also forgot to say I love your analogy of being naked in front of the dog. Mine likes to sit with me whilst I shower or bath and I almost feel I have to tell him don't worry it's just me I'll be dressed again soon hahah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.