Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it comes to leftovers, cold pizza is my jam!
Oooh cold pizza- you've got great taste in leftovers 🙌! My top favorites: two-day old donuts and cold bacon-- oh and stale popcorn! I eat like the trash rat in Charlotte's Web!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh cold pizza- you've got great taste in leftovers 🙌! My top favorites: two-day old donuts and cold bacon-- oh and stale popcorn! I eat like the trash rat in Charlotte's Web!
Sorry can’t agree with you on old donuts or stale popcorn but yes to cold 🥓 🥓 yummy
My favourite cold left overs is cold sausage what else tastes good cold….. coffee! Give me coffee freshly brewed over ice cubes anyway 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't forget that cold spaghetti from the night before is the best breakfast!

• Heart
1647013176244.png

I thought that I was the only one who liked old donuts and cold bacon!! 😄 And we both think that Tom Selleck is a hunk! Oh, what I'd give to rest my head on Tom Selleck's hairy chest and witch about my day :ROFLMAO:.

Sorry can’t agree with you on old donuts or stale popcorn but yes to cold 🥓 🥓 yummy
My favourite cold left overs is cold sausage what else tastes good cold….. coffee! Give me coffee freshly brewed over ice cubes anyway 😉
Yes! Cold Jimmy Dean sausage patties while standing right in front of the fridge!

Don't forget that cold spaghetti from the night before is the best breakfast!
Yes indeed, Double Old!!! I am a cold spaghetti believer!!! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Eh, I honestly think the food prices they pay are normal. I live in the North East coast and the cost of that salad really isn't high. It could just depend on where you live, but any decent quality food costs what I see them pay in my area. The part that bothers me is ordering a bunch of dishes for Shane he can't actually eat, because it's so wasteful.
I agree, the food prices are on par with most restaurants. I would love to know what they do with the food that Shane "eats". I hope that they pack it up for Liz and Hannah to eat the next day. Having said that, why can't they just be honest and admit that Shane can no longer eat meals? They really are despicable in their dishonesty, they are filthy grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he eats anything at this point besides liquids, since he has lost so much weight. Like we all know he can't be chowing down on steak, so what does he eat?

Reactions: 7
They have a new video up all about Hannah’s body. No surprise there. In this video, she describes having hated her tall, developed body as a kid because it brought negative attention. This isn’t anything new. She’s said this before. The video was actually about how she was just as worried about Shane finding her attractive as he was about her finding him attractive. Right. By the end of the video, Shane wraps it up by explaining to his moronic audience that even though everyone thinks Hannah stooped to his level of attraction, it wasn’t like that at all. I swear this entire video was contrived by his ego. They’re such psychos. Oh and in the beginning she does some maniacal laughter over his inability to pronounce a word. What a witch. They really do deserve each other.

• Sick
  • Heart
They have a new video up all about Hannah’s body. No surprise there. In this video, she describes having hated her tall, developed body as a kid because it brought negative attention. This isn’t anything new. She’s said this before. The video was actually about how she was just as worried about Shane finding her attractive as he was about her finding him attractive. Right. By the end of the video, Shane wraps it up by explaining to his moronic audience that even though everyone thinks Hannah stooped to his level of attraction, it wasn’t like that at all. I swear this entire video was contrived by his ego. They’re such psychos. Oh and in the beginning she does some maniacal laughter over his inability to pronounce a word. What a witch. They really do deserve each other.
I actually sat through this video - oh it was tragic… young guys on Insta commenting and following her body as if that wasn’t the whole point of metaverse in the first place - for rating womens bodies just zuch in college himself. Disability awareness 2% Hannah’s body 98%

• Angry
I gave up at about the 3 minute mark @jolleee, you're a stronger person than me! She looked so dowdy in this vid. People think my girlfriend is my nurse - more like people think my this lady is my mother.
Right for the jugular, Snarky Tart :ROFLMAO:! The nude/mauve bodysuit really washes her out- she looks better in warm earth tones. I blame the Kardashians for making so many young women obsessed with nude tone lips and nude bodysuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which two of her Instagram reels have received “millions and millions” of views? I’m not seeing anything like that.

If getting cat called at 12 (which makes my skin crawl) due to a developed body somehow contributed to her attraction to Shane, then I’ll just say there aren’t enough Shane’s in the world to go around because it’s pretty common. You don’t have to be 5’9 to get cat called at 12. I think I started getting unwanted attention from boys and men at 11. Just thinking about it grosses me out. Unfortunately, I know this is a pretty common occurrence for lots of young girls who are young in age and mature in body. I feel bad that she never made it beyond 9th grade in a co-ed situation. Her mother shielded her and this is the result. Regardless of whether this is arrangement is real or contrived, she’s still so mentally skewed that she doesn’t know up from down. Good job, mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just absurd. How mentally ill is she if she really felt she was not physically attractive enough for Shane. Like really, no normal person would be worried about that. I think she might have arrested development at 10 years old when her development began, then was sheltered from normal interactions with males her age in high school. HOWEVER, Shane picked out a photo of her that he thought was attractive and found out she was only 13 in it (but looking 30 - pic attached). She also has many teenaged photos of herself in bikinis. Doesn't seem like someone who was self loathing or self conscious. I didn't dare wear a skimpy bikini at that age!

I agree, her situation isn't unique. I developed as early as she did and was tall for my age, too. I was bullied for it at school, though. From childhood to into my 20s, I also had gross creepy men do everything from cat call, hit on me, stalk, and threaten to rape me. I still married a handsome, strong, taller, masculine man, and never fretted that I was not attractive enough for him.

Shane shouldn't be smug either, if all this is true. He just happened to find someone who not only fit his Dream Girl criteria, but is psychologically damaged enough to believe at one point that her appearance wasn't good enough for him. Their dynamic is based on delusion, not reality.
Although, back to this being a business partnership, he mentioned finding her attractive for "practical" reasons - her height and strength would be an asset for lifting him 🙄 This slug is such an opportunist. And she may have been comparing herself to Anna and Shannon and worried that she couldn't fill their shoes. Usual jitters before a job interview.

Attachments

• Heart
You know, this whole thing about her body and insecurities about her looks is so convoluted and contradictory, that I can't find any streamlined logic in it. Like everything else they say, it makes no sense. It does support the twisted untertone to this relationship, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but I'm not sure I even believe she really thinks she may not have been attractive enough for Shane. I think that's her trying to seem like this great person by acting like a 'normal couple' and portraying Shane being the same as any other guy. So, of course she might doubt she's good enough for him! And if you would think that she's obviously attractive enough for Shane, because look at him, then you're a terrible person. I just don't buy she actually thought that. I do think she has issues with men and being sexualized at a young age, and she was just never taught how to handle that properly. But her behavior is so confusing some times. She seems to hate most able-bodied men but yet still tries and shows her body as much as possible for attention. Really bizarre. And not even just wearing things that show more cleavage or are skimpier, but clearly camera angles to show her butt/boobs as much as possible. Ugh:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you're completely right. His fragile ego possibly got triggered by some of the comments from able bodied men so they concocted this story to make it seem like Shane is this above average guy who makes beautiful women nervous. It also gives Hannah another reason to shame people (one of her favourote pastimes) who don't see him that way. Shane's image-crafting is a part of her job and mission as virtue signaller extraordinaire. They threw in some of her complexes/issues to give the fable a bit more weight, but it actually just made her look more broken and with Shane due to an unstable mindset.

• Heart
He’s such a goblin, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s conditioned her to feel/behave the way she does.

• Heart
If Hannah wants to talk about her body maybe she should get her own YouTube channel. It makes my skin crawl that she is parading her strong, athletic, objectively attractive body on a channel where the target audience is people with a disability who will never experience the ease with which she moves through life, physically and socially. She is the epitome of white privilege. She expects an audience of people with disabilities to feel sorry for her being cat called? duck off, lady!

I don't buy for one second that she is disgusted by the attention she currently receives from their male audience. She caters directly to them, posing it up in her vulgar fast fashion ensembles. It's not right that she was cat called as a young, developing woman but jeez, if that's the worst that happened consider yourself truly lucky because at that age in other countries there are girls being forced into marriage. Not to mention the millions of girls and women who are victims of sex trafficking, or victims of sexual abuse. She really thinks she had it so tough 🙄 She may have travelled outside of Minnesota but she's never truly left her privileged little bubble. She's such a selfish twit and a terrible advocate because everything she does is basically one giant "duck you" to their disabled audience - "Oh, you've been in a wheelchair your whole life and don't have the disposable income to travel anywhere on a plane? Yeah, well I was cat called when I was 12." twit 🤦‍♀️

I'm annoyed this morning. Eat my wrath, Hannah!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.