Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! So annoying and not even interesting story telling, Hannah is so fake the whole way through!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And yes Shane looks like an 8 year old in that photo, is he saying that pic is when he was 17?
I don't think he said how old he was there, but that slide was part of an age-progressed sequence of photos from his childhood through now. He looks about 8 there to me, too. Note how his right leg was shorter back then. Maybe it's always been shorter, or maybe it's just the way his body is twisted and it makes his right hit sit farther back in his chair. IDK. I just thought he said it's shorter since the 11th-grade P.E. incident. Nitpicky detail, I know, but when you demonstrate you're willing to lie about so many other things, I'm going to filter everything you say through a lens.

• Heart
Yes!! So annoying and not even interesting story telling, Hannah is so fake the whole way through!!
Cue Hannah laughing maniacally every other second. Nothings funny here, or even mildly humorous. You’re overselling it!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It makes me sad to see photos of a younger Shane where he looks obviously well cared for, compared to how haggard and grotty he looks now. I know he's an annoying twit but I can't help but feel desperately sad at the path he has gone down. He really could have been a great advocate but too many people blew smoke up his ass and he bought into the narrative that he's basically James Bond in a wheelchair. Hannah is the absolute worst choice he ever made. Hope it was worth it for the free T&A peep show 🍒🍑🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes me sad to see photos of a younger Shane where he looks obviously well cared for, compared to how haggard and grotty he looks now. I know he's an annoying twit but I can't help but feel desperately sad at the path he has gone down. He really could have been a great advocate but too many people blew smoke up his ass and he bought into the narrative that he's basically James Bond in a wheelchair. Hannah is the absolute worst choice he ever made. Hope it was worth it for the free T&A peep show 🍒🍑🤡
Excellent use of emojis, Snarky Tart :ROFLMAO:!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree on those emojis!! Also, she has really gotten MORE slutty as time goes on. Even when she is selling stuff, she's all bent over so her boobs hang out, like you can stand up straight and sell stuff ya know?

• Heart
They're even boring when they fight! Where's the passion, door slamming, cussing and yelling?! Shane could've at least run his wheelchair over her hideous Teva sandals or something 😄.

• Haha
I bet they get way more pissed off at eachother over things they don't want their viewers to see, like her getting sick of his ass or him just plain being a tit head. They like to pretend they have cutesy tiffs over silly things like Shane trying to "help". I forget the purpose of this one video where he went out in public with fuzzy socks, and Hannah left in a brief part where he was sputtering at her about something in phlegmy anger. She's also full of rage at everything and everyone, so I doubt he is exempt from that when she is feeling trapped and frustrated. Shrewd businesswoman Liz probably keeps Hannah in check and her eyes on the prize when she starts to go off the rails.

I saw Hannah's wedding dress IG story/reel (unsurprisingly chose the most basic b dress) and thought I'd be so sad if my daughter were marrying that awful gnome. And I'm speaking to Shane only, not every disabled person or everyone with SMA. Her and her parents faking glee over this marriage is absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate the cutesy stuff, like they sit there and pretend that they had a fight over something trivial, when the real fights would be her getting sick of caring for him and needing a break. Everyone needs a break, why doesn't she just admit this??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That menu is so expensive! A salad for $14.95 with the add on of chicken on top for $7.50- that's crazy! And let's say you want cooked spinach with garlic- $7.95 :oops:. A burger with fries seems like the most sensible choice on the entire menu at $16.95, but I can easily make a delicious burger and fries at home for under $5 dollars. I can understand a fancy restaurant for an anniversary or birthday, but it really rubs me the wrong way that these talentless charity grifters eat expensive food all of the time. Shane looks like he's 9 years old in that photo- it doesn't even look like he's gone through puberty yet in that photo.
Is that «really expensive»? For me a salad for 15usd is totally normal. When I eat a salat I’d like it to be clean and fresh, not full of pesticides or GMO - it has a cost… Chicken should also cost a good amount so that the chicken had a good life. A cheap chicken is a tortured chicken, basically. I don’t want to protect mr and mrs inedible, but the price of food is highly underrated.

Is that «really expensive»? For me a salad for 15usd is totally normal. When I eat a salat I’d like it to be clean and fresh, not full of pesticides or GMO - it has a cost… Chicken should also cost a good amount so that the chicken had a good life. A cheap chicken is a tortured chicken, basically. I don’t want to protect mr and mrs inedible, but the price of food is highly underrated.
Regardless of price here a chicken is tortured anyway … I mean killing to be eaten .. but that’s just my opinion

They are so out of touch with how actual romantic, loving relationships work that they can’t even get their explanation right.

The stereotypical dynamic of the man trying to “fix everything “ and the woman being frustrated because she just wants to be heard has nothing to do with the fight they described. In their example, Hannah wasn’t complaining about her frustrations with work, friends or family. She had an actual technical problem that DID have a fix. Why wouldn’t Shane try to help her figure it out? Shane is finally right. She is a mean person and that’s putting it very nicely.

It seems like the higher price of antibiotic free/non-GMO meat comes with the promise of better quality and people are also paying for morality and peace of mind when they buy things without antibiotics/GMO's etc. I don't purchase the pricier humanely raised chicken, beef etc, so I honor the cheap cuts or bulk packs of chicken, beef, pork etc that I purchase by making delicious meals every day and I make sure that zero goes to waste. Grocery shopping choices vary from person to person and if non-GMO and organic is your choice, then I encourage you to keep it up :)!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eh, I honestly think the food prices they pay are normal. I live in the North East coast and the cost of that salad really isn't high. It could just depend on where you live, but any decent quality food costs what I see them pay in my area. The part that bothers me is ordering a bunch of dishes for Shane he can't actually eat, because it's so wasteful.

Those restaurant prices are pretty normal for my area, too. Eating out is so expensive. What’s not normal for most of us is enjoying those restaurants on a daily basis. I’m pretty confident that none of those Airbnb kitchens were cooked in. It’s pretty funny that they scored a Hello Fresh deal because they are not at all domestic on that front and they don’t even try to be.

Reactions: 9
Eh, I honestly think the food prices they pay are normal. I live in the North East coast and the cost of that salad really isn't high. It could just depend on where you live, but any decent quality food costs what I see them pay in my area. The part that bothers me is ordering a bunch of dishes for Shane he can't actually eat, because it's so wasteful.
This I agree 100%!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, they don't need to constantly go out, why not cook at home? It's just better nutrition as restaurant food is loaded with salt and sugar, which is not good for Shane, of course we all know he doesn't eat it.

The part that bothers me is ordering a bunch of dishes for Shane he can't actually eat, because it's so wasteful
THIS 🙌🏼
I think they doggybag his scraps for Liz and her husband. I have this image of Hannah's parents cowering in one room of the house whilst Hannah stomps around half naked barking orders at everyone. Shane's dribbled on scraps are their only sustenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
THIS 🙌🏼
I think they doggybag his scraps for Liz and her husband. I have this image of Hannah's parents cowering in one room of the house whilst Hannah stomps around half naked barking orders at everyone. Shane's dribbled on scraps are their only sustenance.
They probably scramble for leftovers like greedy rats in that house. Speaking of leftovers, there is nothing like a day-old Safeway sandwich with a root beer soda- damn it, that hits the spot 😄.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.