Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Jbogie, post: 8863920, member: 174058"]
Definitely both virgins! I also suspect that he’s never seen her naked and if she does undress in front of him, it would feel more like being naked in front of your dog. Not sexual, just necessary sometimes.
Haha I totally agree with you regarding the nakedness. I doubt she is one to parade around naked in his presence even though given the intimacy he has to share with her you'd think she would have no trouble being equally ease with him. I just don't see it. There was also that video when she was showering Shane in a bathroom and once he was in place on the bench etc they cut off the camera. Yet when they came back out she exclaimed her top almost fell down (something like that) and said that would have been bad. Surely around Shane it wouldn't have been bad. You'd say whoops and slip it back up. She wasn't recording at that point so why point out it would have been bad in front of your husband?

Haha I also forgot to say I love your analogy of being naked in front of the dog. Mine likes to sit with me whilst I shower or bath and I almost feel I have to tell him don't worry it's just me I'll be dressed again soon hahah.
[/QUOTE]
Both my dogs won’t even let me poop in peace these days they both try to jump on my lap 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They may both be virgins when it comes to penetration being nearly impossible but Shane is super manipulative and always gets what he wants. He's getting handies and blowies on the regular. He's the type to be super passive-aggressive and complain about not getting any on social media if Hannah does not meet these needs. She's knows it too and goes through the motions.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He wouldn't dare complain about lack of action just to shame Hannah. That would go against his fictional narrative that they have any kind of sex life 😂 He wants everyone to believe that Hannah can't keep her hands off of him, even though the reality is that she wouldn't touch his baby carrot with a 10 foot pole. The most he gets from her is dissociated compliance with discussing their fabricated "intimacy". I have said before, if anything, Liz performs business-only handies on him with gloves (and tweezers, lol). He acts like a frustrated incel virgin, not a sexually satisfied man.

• Heart
Nailed it @Cattycat79 I do think that Hannah gets some kind of perverse kick out of taunting him sexually though, just a vibe I get.
Definitely this! She's a tease and an exhibitionist, getting gratification from the voyeurism she receives from others. Shane is not exempt from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He wouldn't dare complain about lack of action just to shame Hannah. That would go against his fictional narrative that they have any kind of sex life 😂 He wants everyone to believe that Hannah can't keep her hands off of him, even though the reality is that she wouldn't touch his baby carrot with a 10 foot pole. The most he gets from her is dissociated compliance with discussing their fabricated "intimacy". I have said before, if anything, Liz performs business-only handies on him with gloves (and tweezers, lol). He acts like a frustrated incel virgin, not a sexually satisfied man.
Agreed if they are too busy pushing that they aren’t having this amaizng sex yet won’t even go into any detail you know that could educate other internal Ed couples they aren’t clearly shagging at all Cuz believe me after good sex you don’t have energy hahah 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with him about how the sham is so damn fascinating. But its a little hard for me to pinpoint exactly why its so fascinating. Maybe because its so laughably far from reality, or because theyre so blatantly dishonest yet have a herd of fans that believe every word, and attack anyone who calls out the bs. I found it fascinating before I even knew what awful people they are and shanes previous attempts to sell the same story. For most people I assume its fascinating because its so far from reality. Maybe its different for others, surely for their braindead fans who are so deeply moved and inspired by a pair of dishonest money grubbing snobs.
I agree with you. It's like watching the proverbial train wreck. You know it's coming, you know you don't want to see it, but you can't look away. The only thing more boring than watching S&G is BB opining on S&G. That guy gives me the creeps.

Quote: "If Home Depot wasn't sponsoring their channel, would Hannah even bother with this guy? She's a genius. She doesn't come across as one. Hannah doesn't come across as being intelligent. Neither does Shane."

Mimicking their fans: "Shane's so funny! Shane's so intelligent! Shane's so... he's a genius"!

Quote: "I'm not saying Shane is stupid, but he's definitely not intelligent. He's smart enough to have you fools believe that they're a real thing."

Welp, I lasted through about 90 seconds of their latest video. I've rarely seen a more self-absorbed couple of people in my life.

Last edited:
He's getting handies and blowies on the regular.

Does he get erections though? Maybe he is part of the lucky 28%?

Our results showed that 72% of men with DM1 had Erectile Dysfunction and hypogonadism.

Reactions: 5
Does he get erections though? Maybe he is part of the lucky 28%?

Our results showed that 72% of men with DM1 had Erectile Dysfunction and hypogonadism.

Yikes. Nevermind

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow so they're really gonna try and adopt a child? What happened to all that hot, constant sex they're having? I guess Hannah is infertile since Shane's super sperm obviously can't get the job done.

What a joke to even try to bring a child into this channel. It's just gonna be another prop for views and stories. Can we sign a petition so they can't get a child?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow so they're really gonna try and adopt a child? What happened to all that hot, constant sex they're having? I guess Hannah is infertile since Shane's super sperm obviously can't get the job done.

What a joke to even try to bring a child into this channel. It's just gonna be another prop for views and stories. Can we sign a petition so they can't get a child?
Hopefully the authorities will see from
Their YouTube channel they aren’t fit to foster or adopt epescially if she’s flaunting her tits and ass all over YouTube for money and clout and talking about their non existent srx life that poor child

Reactions: 7
Hopefully the authorities will see from
Their YouTube channel they aren’t fit to foster or adopt epescially if she’s flaunting her tits and ass all over YouTube for money and clout and talking about their non existent srx life that poor child
Doing sex work does not make you a bad parent. Read that back. Being a negligent asshat makes you a bad parent. Read that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Doing sex work does not make you a bad parent. Read that back. Being a negligent asshat makes you a bad parent. Read that.
No but I’d be ashamed if my mum was out flaunting her lady garden for all to see … in authorities eyes they will see it as a bad thing and rightly so that’s my opinion I wouldn’t want my parent selling their bodies online not saying all people who do that are bad because they’re not it’s just my opinion

• Heart
One of my main potential concerns about adoption or biological kids for S and G is that Hannah would either be doing 100% of taking care of the kid or most likely pawning off the kid's care onto her retired parents. S and G haven't gained a ton of new subscribers lately and this video is probably just clickbait for more views. I don't think that S and G are selfless or emotionally intelligent enough to have children right now or ever. If they do have kids, it would be exploitative and very unfair for the kids to be filmed and integrated into the channel without their consent. What do I hate even more than Couples vloggers? Family vloggers.

• Heart
  • Haha
They are live on twitch, gaming. Apparently that is a big part of their relationship? I've never heard them mention gaming before, I mean how would they have time with their 98 hour work week??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Too homely for Hollywood, so now they are regurgitating the "having kids" storyline, this time with adoption for some "new" content. I believe they checked out the adoption process, but more for their "work research" to sound more believable. Their discussions were probably around the business logistics of turning into a family vlog, not actually raising a child. I'm not sorry to say that they are both too entitled, immature, self absorbed, sheltered, and truly idiotic (can't "adult" without Liz) to really understand the weight of parenthood beyond the novelty of it.
I don't think Hannah's asscheeks on youtube would be a strike against her at all. The issue is someone as severely disabled and dependant as Shane as a parent. I doubt the agencies would be eager to place a child with him. What's their contingency plan for caring for the child if they need support...Hannah's geriatric parents? I'm sure that in the interview, they would get asked questions they don't like about Shane's capability as a father. Dumb dad jokes don't cut it. But of course, they'll play it like he's just a regular guy and the agencies didn't notice his disability 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree this is just clickbait. I think that they’re too self absorbed and too selfish to even want children. I watch a lot of adoption stories on YouTube and what parents go through is incredible. The couples who are chosen by birth moms are so damn “qualified” both financially and more importantly, emotionally. They aren’t YouTube influencers who travel at the drop of a hat. Hannah is so awkward, I don’t think she could handle the process. But again, I don’t think they have any intention of adopting a child. Shane couldn’t even handle Hannah taking care of puppies. 😂

• Heart
Didn't watch the video. What's there reason? I concede on my previous theories with them. They are not doing anything sexual and adoption is admission of that. Shane is either shooting blanks or Hannah doesn't want a peen in her. It's probably the latter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.