Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the menu for that sushi restaurant in the "princess" video. Money burners, indeed. The prices for the featured dinners, which they even skimmed over in the video, run from $25 USD for a "lite" meal to $55 for the big one. A glass of wine? $9.00. Tea, a soft drink, or a "sustainable bottled water" (only in California, SMH) will set you back a mere $3.00. I rarely go out to eat, and prices have soared the past few weeks, but if you're going to charge me for a glass of water, I'm out. That water probably comes straight out of the tap, just like it does at home.

As an aside, the U.S. city where I live has one of the highest-rated public water supplies in the nation. It actually tastes better than flat-tasting bottled water which, if you read the label, you'll see most bottled water comes from some city's public water supply. You're just paying for the bottle.

Okay, folks, do I win the internet tonight or what?! Well, it's 3:30 a.m. now, so I guess I win the internet today. I was trying to read the number on that airBnB where they've been staying in LA. I plugged in the two possible street numbers, it's either 1302 or 1502... I HATE those street numbers in italics... and got hundreds of hits. I got a couple of screen grabs of the front of the house from their videos and tried a quick Google reverse image search. And got nothing.

So I went to the official airBnB site and searched for LA-area rentals, and once again there were several hundred hits. So I added filters, a "step-free guest entrance," an "accessible parking spot," and "step-free path to the guest entrance." Would you believe by just adding those 3 filters I got one... count it... ONE hit! So here ya go!

1302 North Las Palmas Avenue, Los Angeles, CA. (So that number IS 1302, not 1502.)

"Hollywood's Garden Paradise @ World Artists Living." They may have made a deal with the owner for an extended stay and gotten a break on the price, but the going rate for this place is $399 USD. The 5 people who left reviews (including Shane, so there's another clue) gave it 5 stars.

I don't know whether S&G (and Liz) have reservations for this long, but there are currently no available days before April 1st.

The owner describes the place as follows:

"Nested in beautiful historic downtown Hollywood, this newly refurbished three bed comes with a beautiful gated garden located between Santa Monica Blvd and Sunset Blvd. Beautiful craftsman building is perfect for a peaceful getaway. Surrounded on all sides by towering hedges.. guests often forget that they’re downtown! No expense was spared in the 2019 restoration. Serviced weekly, including snack bar restocking!

"Free parking, GYM, grill, fireplace, even a huge lemon tree in your back garden :)

"This three bed house has been a side project for me for the past 4 years. The place was built in 1901 as a boutique medical center. I spent years restoring the buildings and installing modern appliances.. all while maintaining privacy behind a huge tall hedges all around. We service weekly and restock the snack bar with waters, sodas, breakfast bard and meal packs. Your housekeeper Natalia is always on call and can help with additional laundry, babysitting, etc.

"Our area is extremely safe!!! I picked this area for World Artists Living because of the look and feel of the neighborhood, it’s close proximity to the city for work, and the local community.

"It is Hollywood, so you’ll likely see movie shoots taking place around the area from time to time."

Here's a Google Street View of the big vine-covered wall and the doorway Hannah was modeling her trashy blue-jean leggings in front of.

Y'all are welcome. LOL. I'm pretty skilled at digging up information, but I even impressed myself with my google fu skillz this time!

View attachment 1099553

FTR, I divided this into two posts and waited > 30 minutes until I could no longer edit the first part. But apparently there's no time limit if you want to post something and nobody posted after you. So that's why my post turned out so long.

Wow, some awesome digging, you should try your hand at solving murders!!
They probably got a discount for a long stay, but it was still probably crazy expensive, so was that on who's bill??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great job, Fredflintsone! You definitely win the internet today. I tried to do the same search but I thought it was 1502 and my searches were fruitless.

I thought they said they were staying through March and I was surprised to see them packing up. So between food, rental and entertainment, they dropped 20k+ on a one month vacation to escape the cold. Makes sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here's the menu for that sushi restaurant in the "princess" video. Money burners, indeed. The prices for the featured dinners, which they even skimmed over in the video, run from $25 USD for a "lite" meal to $55 for the big one. A glass of wine? $9.00. Tea, a soft drink, or a "sustainable bottled water" (only in California, SMH) will set you back a mere $3.00. I rarely go out to eat, and prices have soared the past few weeks, but if you're going to charge me for a glass of water, I'm out. That water probably comes straight out of the tap, just like it does at home.

As an aside, the U.S. city where I live has one of the highest-rated public water supplies in the nation. It actually tastes better than flat-tasting bottled water which, if you read the label, you'll see most bottled water comes from some city's public water supply. You're just paying for the bottle.

Okay, folks, do I win the internet tonight or what?! Well, it's 3:30 a.m. now, so I guess I win the internet today. I was trying to read the number on that airBnB where they've been staying in LA. I plugged in the two possible street numbers, it's either 1302 or 1502... I HATE those street numbers in italics... and got hundreds of hits. I got a couple of screen grabs of the front of the house from their videos and tried a quick Google reverse image search. And got nothing.

So I went to the official airBnB site and searched for LA-area rentals, and once again there were several hundred hits. So I added filters, a "step-free guest entrance," an "accessible parking spot," and "step-free path to the guest entrance." Would you believe by just adding those 3 filters I got one... count it... ONE hit! So here ya go!

1302 North Las Palmas Avenue, Los Angeles, CA. (So that number IS 1302, not 1502.)

"Hollywood's Garden Paradise @ World Artists Living." They may have made a deal with the owner for an extended stay and gotten a break on the price, but the going rate for this place is $399 USD. The 5 people who left reviews (including Shane, so there's another clue) gave it 5 stars.

I don't know whether S&G (and Liz) have reservations for this long, but there are currently no available days before April 1st.

"Nested in beautiful historic downtown Hollywood, this newly refurbished three bed comes with a beautiful gated garden located between Santa Monica Blvd and Sunset Blvd. Beautiful craftsman building is perfect for a peaceful getaway. Surrounded on all sides by towering hedges.. guests often forget that they’re downtown! No expense was spared in the 2019 restoration. Serviced weekly, including snack bar restocking!

"Free parking, GYM, grill, fireplace, even a huge lemon tree in your back garden :)

"This three bed house has been a side project for me for the past 4 years. The place was built in 1901 as a boutique medical center. I spent years restoring the buildings and installing modern appliances.. all while maintaining privacy behind a huge tall hedges all around. We service weekly and restock the snack bar with waters, sodas, breakfast bard and meal packs. Your housekeeper Natalia is always on call and can help with additional laundry, babysitting, etc.

"Our area is extremely safe!!! I picked this area for World Artists Living because of the look and feel of the neighborhood, it’s close proximity to the city for work, and the local community.

"It is Hollywood, so you’ll likely see movie shoots taking place around the area from time to time."

Here's a Google Street View of the big vine-covered wall and the doorway Hannah was modeling her trashy blue-jean leggings in front of.

Y'all are welcome. LOL. I'm pretty skilled at digging up information, but I even impressed myself with my google fu skillz this time!

View attachment 1099553

FTR, I divided this into two posts and waited > 30 minutes until I could no longer edit the first part. But apparently there's no time limit if you want to post something and nobody posted after you. So that's why my post turned out so long.
You win the internet, Fred Flintstone 😄 🏆🙌!!! Absolutely incredible research- thank you for your links! You should be a private investigator! At $399 a night, it would be $11,970 a month :oops:!!! Even if they cut a deal, it's still hideously expensive- but S and G don't need to count pennies when they have a charity to steal funds from!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1646332294741.png

New video up! They're in Vegas and Shane takes a ton of cellphone video from behind of Hannah's ass in way too light washed and unflattering bell bottoms. The stock music they chose repeats the lyrics "You can have anything you want! Anything! Anything!" over and over which is played during footage of them gambling and eating an expensive dinner- can't stand these smug skanks! Shane probably looked like a major creep filming their asses while trailing behind them 😄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Of course it's butt shots. So now they are in Vegas? Gambling? How can their followers justify all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course it's butt shots. So now they are in Vegas? Gambling? How can their followers justify all this?
What makes it even more disgusting is that I bet they write off a lot of these meal and travel expenses. So sick of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hannah must love getting felt up by a Jaco arm that's about as jerky and slow as an arcade crane game! :ROFLMAO:
That gave me the most awful visual 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1099553

Excellent detective work!!!! I can't believe how much they would have paid! The discounted price for April 4 to May 4 is over $12500:eek:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1100539
New video up! They're in Vegas and Shane takes a ton of cellphone video from behind of Hannah's ass in way too light washed and unflattering bell bottoms. The stock music they chose repeats the lyrics "You can have anything you want! Anything! Anything!" over and over which is played during footage of them gambling and eating an expensive dinner- can't stand these smug skanks! Shane probably looked like a major creep filming their asses while trailing behind them 😄.
This is not the first time Shane has done this. What makes it even more disgusting is that both Hannah and Liz had to have known what he was doing and then they both approved it all being shown. 😖 And is Liz doing the leggings thing now, too? Trashy.

• Heart
  • Haha
I've seen creepy comments calling Liz "hot" and "sexy". They found a new niche to exploit and cater to their fetishist/perv audience.

• Haha
  • Sick
We all got covid in Vegas in January. Why the hell are they taking a trip to covid central?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1099553

I'm in Australia so those meal prices don't seem steep at all. But I do realise Aus has some of the highest food prices in the world. For example a Big Mac meal here is 12 bucks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly, the US is not far behind, I got my son some BK yesterday, and it was 18 bucks for the meal. And gas is creeping up to, we are at $4.19 a gallon. I'm in NY, but not the city. So these two can apparently afford to live the high life, and NOBODY is calling them out? I put a comment on their video about the air bnb being so expensive and how they couldn't afford the wheelchair, but can go on vaca. So far a few people have liked it, but it might be you guys for all I know!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thinking of those affected by the flooding @Tilly Kister. 😭You okay?
So far so good though there's been some localised flooding. Nothing like the people up north of me are facing though. I'm so sad for them. They've lost everything, there isn't even enough food or drinking water for the evacuation centres, there's no aviation fuel to enable airdrops and no petrol even in areas where some roads are passable. Our useless govt is doing nothing as usual. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank you, @Dbledutchs , @Jbogie , and @SmallWonder ! I'm humbled by your accolades. I've often been told I should be a private eye. I wish I had access to LexisNexis and some of the other paid databases. I could inflict some REAL damage with those!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you, @Dbledutchs , @Jbogie , and @SmallWonder ! I'm humbled by your accolades. I've often been told I should be a private eye. I wish I had access to LexisNexis and some of the other paid databases. I could inflict some REAL damage with those!
You really should look into being a private investigator! I'd have you dig up dirt on my exes- you can't hide, Ryan :ROFLMAO:! You have an eye for details, and I'm always fascinated by the things you dig up about S and G through scouring the internet -especially your annual tax analysis about S and G and their bogus charity 😄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Look at the ratings. This show will be canceled for sure.
Well, it happened. :ROFLMAO:

Ordinary Joe” has been canceled at NBC, Variety has confirmed with sources.

The series aired one season on the broadcast network. The show debuted in September and aired 13 episodes through January. It received mixed reviews from critics and failed to make a significant impact in the ratings. It averaged just a 0.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers per episode in the Nielsen Live+7 numbers.

Next.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.